Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

guaranteed hookups within an hour

Acquiring the best match and compatible singles is all about finding to know people today improved. black singles in richmond va According to their members , HER is a actually enjoyable space. At times if the conversation is having a bit stagnant, it s nice to throw in some curveball questions to get points flowing again. fdating vietnam Bbw meeting web site for singles in the finest online dating website, open on line and women, district of intense freebie finders.

megapersnals

You didn t have to have a divinely humorous line that wasn t just hello Like it ought to be. single women in valdosta ga I did order a taxi right after an hour of negotiating with him I only wore my coat with nothing below when I left his spot. You can never go wrong with a lady who has a zest for life! This is 1 of the quite a few 1st date concerns that assistance you get to know a girl greater. plenty of fish ultra match Not only that, but it may possibly also incur an opportunity cost exactly where you could have used a chat API and diverted your consideration to creating new functions that other dating apps do not already have.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/18/2007 6:10:07 PM What men say but actually mean!  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

Paula we ask you to read the map cause we want you to feel helpful. We truly already know where we are going.

11/18/2007 6:19:52 PM What men say but actually mean!  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I used to be a checker at a grocery store years ago... bagging groceries and take the grocery cart of goodies out to people's cars for them. When I would walk out with a woman and she starts looking around trying to remember where she parked her car, she will say that she forgot where she parked her car. Now.. when a man " lost" his car", we would walk for miles like we are taking a stroll and he would never admit he couldn't remember where he parked it. Sound familar? lol

11/18/2007 6:21:55 PM What men say but actually mean!  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

NOOoooooo, he just wanted to spend some Quality time with you !!!!!!!!

Later, Blu

11/18/2007 6:27:18 PM What men say but actually mean!  

busymanfour
Harrisonburg, VA

Maybe im just different, but if im lost or not sure rather than waste another gallon of gas I will stop and ask if Im going in the right direction

I have learned that communication is the key to a successful relationship and have learned to repeat in my own words what I heard to make sure we are understanding each other, I do ask others at times, "please tell me what you heard me say" to again, communicate. We do have different languages, men and women.

[Edited 11/18/2007 6:43:45 PM]

11/18/2007 6:28:59 PM What men say but actually mean!  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

do ask others at times please tell me what you heard me say to again communicate.

But do we ever hear it exactly the way you men say it ?

11/18/2007 6:32:09 PM What men say but actually mean!  

busymanfour
Harrisonburg, VA

I dont know but isnt that the learning process with finding the right one.

The one that you dont mind going out in the rain and getting wet for so you can get the car and pick her up at the door....

sorry got off the track...what were you saying???

11/18/2007 6:33:44 PM What men say but actually mean!  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

damn.. now I'm distracted.. ok, let's just start over again

11/18/2007 6:35:37 PM What men say but actually mean!  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

Good thing there are GPS's ........ guys are more "wired" for technology so it's cool to have one to find their way around.

Know a guys that has one. He's like a kid w/a new toy. He's so excited cause even if he takes a wrong turn the gps gets you back on track.

11/18/2007 6:35:39 PM What men say but actually mean!  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I figure men never get lost.. women are always telling them where to go!

11/18/2007 6:39:46 PM What men say but actually mean!  

busymanfour
Harrisonburg, VA

tru...I think you are just awesome...anyway...

We, (men), and by the way it isnt fair to generalize, do not communicate very easily, however neither do women....I mean to say exactly what we really mean....we dont mean or want to hurt anothers feelings so we dont tell the "whole" truth most of it but do not cross the line of hurting feelings so we hold back, its everyones nature (most everyone). Example women "does my butt look big in this?" what is the correct answer for that one? lol!

11/18/2007 6:42:24 PM What men say but actually mean!  

busymanfour
Harrisonburg, VA

by the way tru is it TROUBLE YOU 5'2" OR TRUE BLUE?

Just giving you a hard time...

11/18/2007 6:43:57 PM What men say but actually mean!  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Trust me.. I'm not dumb enough to ask that one lol Or " Am I pretty?" or anything that I don't honestly want to know the answer to.
You're a pretty awesome dude yourself busy. Hummmm... now what am I REALLY saying?

11/18/2007 6:48:08 PM What men say but actually mean!  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

When I had a husband,and we were in Fla. for the winter --we actually drove around and around so many times I got dizzy. I was so mad because he wouldn't stop to ask for directions---I didn't speak to him till we got back to our place:

When he got a girl-friend,he never forgot his way to her place,though::

Selective memory every time:::--lol--have a fun evening everyone,and if you guys find your way back to this thread--will see you tomorrow---lmao---lotsafuninpa.

11/18/2007 6:49:42 PM What men say but actually mean!  

busymanfour
Harrisonburg, VA

Well to know me...which you do not (yet) I dont throw the awesome word around, and yes I do think your pretty....now do you understand what Im saying now??? in other words do you hear me now????

11/18/2007 6:57:39 PM What men say but actually mean!  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

pssst.. men arent hard of hearing.. we're just hard of 'listening'.

so many times you gals just need to come out and say what you want to say, instead of beating around the bush and playing games...

its really hard to be a man.. haha

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4