Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler megapersonals

The even pickier ones will grammar nazi your ass. craigslist hiram ga Yes, this is a huge double regular even if she s already dating. These females are produced to really feel that they are deficient if they would ever contemplate a bachur who does not learn yomam va layla. is mocospace safe FYGs are the initially faces that initial years see when they arrive on campus they shape the first years expectations and can either alleviate or exacerbate their fears.

mega personal.eu

It could invite humour into the conversation or shine a compassionate light with answers such as ‘spend time with my parents . hookup sign up The ladies message initial notion also combats these incessant creepy messages that ladies on dating apps are utilised to having. Ultimately, speak to a buddy just before the date to inform them of the whereabouts and anticipated return time. listcrawler richmond va A weekly guide to the greatest developments in health, medicine and wellbeing delivered to your inbox.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

7/2/2009 6:14:48 PM Meet & Greet Camping Weekend  

chaserbug103
Coal Township, PA

i have a pop- up sleeps 5. more then happy to share it.

7/2/2009 6:22:22 PM Meet & Greet Camping Weekend  

riderinpa
Tyrone, PA

lmao,nopicking just going with the flow,will be nice just to chill out,this is a awsome area with some of the best pa country side you will see,if you ride,you need a helmet,no helmet,no ride,no worry,I;ll bring extra ones,enjoy JR

7/2/2009 6:37:59 PM Meet & Greet Camping Weekend  

nonstandard
York, PA

Quote from gemini6661:
I'd love to , it would be an excellent way to overcome my shyness . People love a challenge , you'll have many voluteers .

OK... I am taking you up on that - YOU are officially in charge of setting up my tent! I do have all the pieces, and I'm telling yah... the thing is huge!

I only hope its not too simple , screwing up is half the fun .

7/2/2009 6:42:43 PM Meet & Greet Camping Weekend  

kcf129
Elkland, PA

i have an 8 man tent with two queen sized air matresses..if anyone needs a place to crash

7/2/2009 6:57:36 PM Meet & Greet Camping Weekend  

shamroxx
Ithaca, NY

Boy I wish I wasn't obligated to work every other weekend...the nursing profession bites sometimes for a social life...I LOVE camping and I'm a good cook!!!

7/2/2009 6:57:43 PM Meet & Greet Camping Weekend  

goodlookingal
Williamsport, PA

Wow! You all sound like a great group and the weekend sounds like fun. Never camped
on the ground (no camper anymore). Are there any gals with campers who would like a
roomie? I have cooked many times over a fire at civil war camp and have a few things
left that weren't sold - will have to take inventory. I could bring food and help cook.
What do you all do during the day? I am new to being unattached and this site but look
forward to meeting new friends. GoodlookingGal, Sue

7/2/2009 7:02:05 PM Meet & Greet Camping Weekend  

paul570
Wilkes Barre, PA

Wow this thing is really taking off I can't wait.

7/2/2009 7:19:50 PM Meet & Greet Camping Weekend  

shm18013
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,661)
Bangor, PA

Well, Chek..just went over all the cooking gear:

1 really cool grate to go over the fire, will hold a couple of pots
1 8c. coffee pot
1 very large enamel cook pot
3 cast iron pots 16qt, 8qt, 4qt
1 battery operated lantern
1 big cast iron frying pan
1 electric griddle fits 8 slices french toast
1 big electric roaster fits 2 large hams or 1 huge turkey or a whole lot of chili
assorted long handled cooking utensils
3 gizmos to make beer steamed chicken
2 sleeping bags
and other stuff..God bless my daughter in law.

So I guess I'd better post myself as coming.

7/2/2009 7:20:48 PM Meet & Greet Camping Weekend  

smilin4adream07
Over 1,000 Posts (1,477)
Verona, PA

you forgot something Suzy Q.....Kaluha!!

7/2/2009 7:38:40 PM Meet & Greet Camping Weekend  

shm18013
Bangor, PA

Sorry Smilin'... that was the last of the Christmas Kahlua..Have to make more..takes 30 days to cure. Won't be in time for this get together. So sorry.

[Edited 7/2/2009 7:39:08 PM PST]

7/2/2009 7:54:28 PM Meet & Greet Camping Weekend  
pumphandle
Wysox, PA

Didn't know there was a camping group on here. Can't make this one, but will sure try to make the next time out. Is this just for tenters and pop up's.? Is there space for large motor homes in the Woodlands campground.? ...... Sounds like a fun group.

7/2/2009 8:18:24 PM Meet & Greet Camping Weekend  

shm18013
Bangor, PA

Some of us camp, some of us don't, but have a desire to meet new people and make new friends. Chek will tell you more if you e-mail him and ask..

7/2/2009 8:26:42 PM Meet & Greet Camping Weekend  

tcpco1616
Over 1,000 Posts (1,503)
Wellsboro, PA

Wow I see alot more people has added themselves to the list, since I been on last

7/2/2009 8:30:53 PM Meet & Greet Camping Weekend  

paul570
Wilkes Barre, PA

I can't wait this is gonna be a blast.If you can see me

7/2/2009 8:32:47 PM Meet & Greet Camping Weekend  

sassi_nepa
Over 2,000 Posts (3,545)
Factoryville, PA

think i need a gps tracking device to plant in your camo Paul