Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free casual hookup apps uk

She repeatedly kept asking me why I couldn t date Mary anymore and begged me to reconsider my choice. dating miami fl Steve gets up to go to the bathroom, and I can hear he s speaking to a person. If you are seeking for opportunities to meet new people, slavic ladies Russian, Belorussian or Ukraininan girls online dating web site is the easiest way. princess layna onlyfans As constantly, when I felt like I was having greater and enhancing I reached out to Youssef once again.

how to find hookups on craigslist

Problems and subjects about Acquiring Married, Concerns and Strategies about Wedding cakes, Wedding songs, Exactly where to get married, Wedding decoration and other issues required for the greatest Wedding. craigslist darien ga We recruited the enable of some selection influencers also, but not as the heroic characters audiences would anticipate, mainly because when you are dating Those nightmare scenarios can even occur to influencers. When participating in Dating Stories, players will be immersed in the smell of like and expertise quite a few romantic dating stories. dirty get well soon memes Show up on time, dress well, and have some 1st date concerns prepared, so the conversation flows.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/1/2007 10:27:50 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

Evening folks, wanted to say Hi. , and to tell you ALL, how much you have touched my heart with you prayers and your offers. You truly are wonderful people !!!!!!!

Its times like this, that wakes you up and reminds you how blessed you are to have so many love ones and friends!!!! I AM ONE BLESSED AND LUCKY PUPPY !!!!!

As I said, but for my for my keepsakes, I AM FINE. I can't do anything about that, so I will not let that or even slow me down. Lifes way to short !!!!

Early Xmas shopping today.. Went out today and bought a suit, shirts, pants and some dress shoes.. I plain, to get new cowboy boots next week and will be ready to go dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going back up to the river. Monday to meet with insurance company and a contractor to start cleaning up the mess...

I will be staying at a friends house next week on the river, who doesn’t live there thru the week.. No PC or TV, but I may have to do something about that. Then I plan on renting a place for a few months, until I know what I want to do....

I plan to take one step at a time and wait until the smoke clears..LOL.. before making any decision on what to do and to make sure they are for the right reasons...

Again, THANK YOU ALL.. I wish I could be with you ALL right now.. There would be a lot of hugging going on.

Later,Blu: Be Happy,Safe and many Blessing.. ooo's to all, xxx's for the ladies!!!!!

OHhh, by the way , I hold the record for ther biggest brithday candle now...

[Edited 12/1/2007 10:33:42 PM]

12/1/2007 10:40:00 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

Glad to hear from you sounds like you have had a few days to think about what to do next and sounds like an excellent plan blu. Take your time, and be sure to let us know if there is anything we can do for you, you always put smiles on our faces now let us put one back on yours! I am sure we are all still praying for you daily I know I am, maybe that is why you sound good and have some direction. It will get better it really will - IN TIME.

12/1/2007 10:54:37 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

elfiegirl
Jacksonville, FL

Wow! So good to see you in good spirits. Very good attitude!

Just saw this thread myself. You ARE one lucky guy! Safe & sound
and that is too funny about the candle Blu!

Sucks about the house and memorabilia...I had a break in one time...
same feeling to lose "irreplaceable" things!

It IS nice to see so many well wishes and love pouring forth!
Ditto from my end as well!
Nothing I can say but echo the sentiments of others! Sorry
for your losses, but your life was saved...so halleulujah for that!

God Bless you! (And happy you had insurance coverage too!)

Cindy

[Edited 12/1/2007 10:58:03 PM]

12/1/2007 11:56:50 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

TY and this boys going to BED.. Night everybody !!!!!!!!

12/2/2007 3:37:32 AM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

margiane
Pittsburgh, PA

im glad to here you are in good spirits. good luck with everything.

12/2/2007 3:53:21 AM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

Glad to hear from you Blu, I've been thinking about you because I know what a mess that is to deal with and the emotional side of it as well, keeping you in my prayers.

Sounds like emotionally you are doing GREAT!! Something like this does make you think of the blessings you have in life to a deeper level.

Peace,

12/5/2007 3:06:12 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

Update:

Hi Folks,

Thank you very much and keep me in your prayers. Dealing with Insur. company and thats going pretty good, but looks like it going to take a month or more before everything is done.

I'm doing fine, today had a my gun safe and floor safe cut open. Lost the guns but the stuff in floor safe was ok just wet... Most of my titles, passport and something that was my great grandfathers was ok.

Got me a new pair of Cowboy boots $384 , Hey , they were on sale from $500 and I had 3 pair before. I also pickup a Labtop today, pretty cool and I used it to watch DVD's at the house I was staying that didn't have a TV.. So, I will be able to be on tonight and not use my brother-inlaws..

Thanks again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later, Blu: Be, Happy , Safe and Many Blessing.--------------------

12/5/2007 5:24:47 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

Blu,so happy to hear things are looking up a bit for you---wow---new cowboy boots,new laptop--guess you are doing ok for yourself--j/k----you deserve it all--take care,and will still keep you in my prayers.----warm hugs to you---Pat.

12/5/2007 5:48:21 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

emt854
Appleton, WI

12/5/2007 6:26:06 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

You are still in my prayers Blu. God Bless

12/5/2007 6:28:44 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

missmatch
Cleveland, TN

good luck to you blu !!
mm

12/5/2007 6:40:29 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

So happy Blu is doing ok and he got the imprortant shopping done. And your always in our prayers. Take care.

12/5/2007 6:44:17 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

So glad to get the update, I've been thinking about you and wondering how it's going.

Still in my prayers.

12/5/2007 6:51:06 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

Blu...........sounds like you're "rebounding" hope all is as good as you describe !!!

12/5/2007 9:30:15 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

Glad to hear you've got the important stuff!!! Boots and a computer, what else could a person need!!

No, really, I'm so glad to hear that you are weathering the storm...

Just know, we are all thinking about you and wishing we could help in some way.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4