Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersnals

As a result, my then kallah broke our engagement, accusing me of breaching the Covenant between Hashem and Klal Yisrael for ceasing to understand complete time. madrid personals You are going to be pleasantly shocked by the quantity and the high quality of the profiles, by the client assistance speed, and by the quantity of premium attributes on LoveFort. Tinder Plus Consists of bonuses like unlimited likes, the possibility to undo your last swipe, the ability to match with individuals around the planet, added Super Likes and a single Increase a month . asian dating service which means, so extended you dont be a weirdo, you will be just fine

affhookup

I really feel that it is rather competitive, for the reason that anybody can message every single other 1. craigslist muscle shoals Cuffing season is nicely and genuinely more than so now is the best time to relive our most memorable dates, be they spectacular, terrible or shudder inducingly weird. Some reward much more active customers with far better placement . how to accept a chat request on zoosk Then they can easily triangulate other sensitive data, he added.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/5/2007 10:50:34 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Good to hear from you Blu and that things are moving in a good direction [boots]. Am thinking of you and keeping you on my mind.

12/6/2007 12:03:00 AM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

ks51
Santa Rosa, CA

Blu: Thanks for the update and glad to hear things are moving along. You've been missed.

Karrie

12/11/2007 9:22:58 AM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

Good News, I just made a deal on renting the house next to mine that burnt. I will rent it for 3 months with option to buy... That way the insurance will pay for the rent and the money will go for closing and a few other things will be behind me too. I put a pic of it in my profile and with both lots , the valve will go up enough to make up what I'm lossing because of the fire. Will move in after xmas.

Also got an offer to go to Korea to teach kids English, the contact is for a year at a time. Airfare, housing and money is pretty good too. I told them this morning, I would think about it. But if I did, It would be three months before I could leave.. They said no problem and would call back tonight. They called 2:30pm thier time and it was 12:30am my time..LOL... They also told me to pass this on to any friends i know. The min. is a 4 year degree, HEY we could go as a group, just think of the places we could travel around on time off!!!!!

Later, Blu : Be happy, Safe and Many Blessings.

12/11/2007 10:06:46 AM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

slainte
Mohawk, NY

guess the adage...
when one door closes, another opens....life works in such strange ways....and many times we do not understand....in your case, there is much to be sad about...but at the same time much to be happy....
you are in my prayers.....

12/11/2007 10:26:49 AM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

Thank you, I only dwell on things I can make a different or change. Life and even the days are too short to set around worrying about things I can’t do anything about…

Later, Blu

12/11/2007 6:56:06 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

blu, I'm so glad to hear things are coming along for you. The job sounds exciting, quite an opportunity.

12/11/2007 8:17:30 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

sassy_lassy
Kingston, TN

Hey Blu, I see your faith is raining on you and giving you big opportunities. I am so happy for you good fortune after all you have just gone through, you deserve it ,go for it if that is what you want. but you will have to keep in touch with all your friends here and if we could go , believe me we would in a heart beat , what fun that would be.

12/11/2007 8:24:56 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

Good to hear the ole positive blue speaking again, amazing at how things have taken a good turn huh? Boy God must be smiling down on you for sure and in such a short time. I think maybe someof our prayers were answered after all blue! Missed you!

12/11/2007 8:48:43 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Great Blu, hope you find that lady to take with you.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4