Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight app

This creates the perfect environment for couples and thirds to locate one particular yet another. black singles in denver Do not fully copy what they say, but take a cue from their overall tone and the words they tend to use. If you have crossed paths with another user, they ll show up at the leading of your Happn page. omegle server down If you are concerned about privacy, contemplate receiving a Google Voice Number for dating apps.

first gay hookup

I think girls care a lot more about character on dating web sites, where I reckon guys care far more about the photos . single ladies in portland oregon I have thought about guardian soulmates but I believe it might give the incorrect impression of me. I felt sort of weird right after so I named my friend to try and figure out what had just occurred. is charmerly a scam Additional interested in acquiring laughs than collecting details? Try any of the following conversation starters for dates that commence and end on a enjoyable, simple, flirty note.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/30/2007 5:22:58 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

I went up to the VFW hall last night for my free Birthday beer. I was gone less the an hour. Coming back, when I turned down my road, I could see a fire. It turned out to be my house, they could not save it or anything in it. We were able to get the Vehicles, Motorcycle and toys out. I AM FINE and staying with my sister this weekend.
I will go back up next week to start cleaning up after insurance gives me the OK....

I have some big decision coming up. Move, Rebuild or buy another place on the River.

I AM FINE AND BLESSED I WAS NOT IN THERE. Little sad for the things, keepsakes from lost love ones, that can not be replace!!!

But, could use a tooth brush and a bed if someone is in it. But I needed that before now!!!LOL!!!!!!

I wanted to let you know , because I may not be on next week and could use your prayers, Not for my losses, but for my being safe!!!!

Later, Blu : Be Happy, Safe and Many Blessing....

11/30/2007 5:26:46 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

So sorry to hear about this. Any clue to what started it??? You of course have my prayers.
Anything we can do to help?

11/30/2007 5:30:14 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

blueshortcake
Stanford, KY

What a bummmer! Glad to hear you are safe though, that is the important thing.
As for lost keepsakes, the dearest ones are in your heart, you will never lose them.
Do have a spare bedroom if you need it.
You certainly will be remembered in my prayers and thoughts.

11/30/2007 5:31:08 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

Yes Blu you have my prayers too.

11/30/2007 5:36:43 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

blu.. sorry man.. that is a very lost feeling when something like that happens. I'm glad you are ok, and though you'll miss all those keepsakes, it's better than the alternative.

pssst.. quit pissing your soon to be ex off

peace...

11/30/2007 5:37:04 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

osipsc
Chicago, IL

Glad to hear that you are safe - let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

11/30/2007 5:38:07 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

hodag
Little Suamico, WI

Blu, I am so sorry. You are in my prayers, also.

God Bless You, my friend.

Hodag

11/30/2007 5:51:34 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

Blue, I'm sooo sorry to hear that. We had a house fire in '80. We were not home and it was in the middle of the day and we didn't lose everything but we did lose a lot.

Just the day before there was a sign in the dentist office and it read: "Nothing is going to happen to me today Lord that You & I can't handle". I kept repeating to over & over as I was driving up the driveway and they were tossing out black, chared furniture. THEN I prayed a prayer of Thanks and Praise because the weekend before the living room had 7 little 6 years sleep over for a birthday party and all I could do was be thankfull it didn't happen then or in the middle of the night and things be a lot worse.

The only time I cried is when the tape of the childrens voice was found and I heard the sweet voices singing & when strangers from school and church sending us money. I was so touched by the out pouring of love and giving.

Glad you are ok. I will pray for you.

11/30/2007 5:54:16 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

Blu I am so sorry about your home, but you are save and that more important.
GOD watched over you by you being gone he kept you save.

[Edited 11/30/2007 5:54:55 PM]

11/30/2007 7:31:00 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

sassy_lassy
Kingston, TN

I am sorry for your loss, I am equally thankful for your safety. you have the most positive outlook on life of any person I know, I wish I had just a fraction of it.God bless

[Edited 11/30/2007 7:33:25 PM]

11/30/2007 8:25:56 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

harriett
Homosassa, FL

blu, i will keep you in my prayers. you are a good person & will be blessed for the love & kindness you've given others.

11/30/2007 8:33:25 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

hma2
Chico, CA

Blu you have my prayers and I am soo glad that you are ok. Things cam be replaced, people can't. I know it is hard to lose keepsakes but the important memories are in your heart. May God Bless and Keep you

11/30/2007 9:59:55 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

Gosh Blu, this is just terrible, and on your birthday! I'm sure getting a tooth brush is the least of your worries. But the up side is that you have somewhere to stay and I'm sure you have insurance. It could be worse.

The bad part is "stuff" you lost. That would just break my heart. It will feel like starting over but you are tough and I think you will be OK. Gee, wish we all lived closer, we'd bring things to you! Hang in there!

11/30/2007 10:24:54 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Wasn't quite the birthday party that you needed but really glad you're safe!!

11/30/2007 10:49:52 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

blu,

What jeanie said about "us" living closer... is so real.

Wish we all could be there and take you out on the town to forget your troubles for a while.

Of course you know, we would bring casseroles, toothbrushes, dental floss, jingle bells, fresh linens, toilette paper, crock pots, paper plates, your favorite beer and our helping hands.

God Bless You.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4