Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler app

If you are in your 50s and hunting to have some entertaining, this website is excellent for you. vero beach singles mingle You are excited, nervous, and asking, what subsequent? Although you may have met the individual on line and will communicate digitally at initially, that does not imply that the foundation for a healthier relationship doesn t apply. Sooner or later he was the cute guy I ate breakfast with on Thursdays before class, and ultimately, he was my boyfriend. fetish dating london Percentage of adults in the United States who have made use of a dating website or app as of April 2020.

bay area hookup site

They had been at the stage of phoning each and every other sometimes. richmond bc dating The following numbers guarantee to spice factors up. I let cash and the honest conversations about it turn out to be a wedge in my partnership. site like sniffies The website has zero tolerance towards harassment, wrote Alice Goguen Hunsberger, OkCupid s director of consumer expertise.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/1/2007 4:20:20 AM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

margiane
Pittsburgh, PA

so sorry to here about the fire. thank god no one was hurt. take care and i my prayers...

12/1/2007 4:27:50 AM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

Blu, did the candles on your birthday cake get outta hand???

sorry, sometimes you have to laugh or you will go nuts. I pray you will find some things that were not taken in the fire. My childrens baby books have black sut on them as does my baby quilt my grandmother gave me. But that's ok.

Hey, when it starts to get to you, just hop on that bike and take a ride!

12/1/2007 4:35:49 AM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

emt854
Appleton, WI

Blu Im so sorry to hear about the fire..you know anything I have you are welcome to, just ask and Ill send what I can along with my prayers buddy. I think God made sure you were out of the house, see you were gone less than an hour..is that a sign? Your safe and that is all that counts, things can be replaced. Move to WI now you brat, I can hook you up!

12/1/2007 4:51:29 AM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

truegrace
Hagerstown, MD

Thank God you are safe sorry it happened to you

12/1/2007 6:27:51 AM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

What awful news! I am so sorry this has happend to one of our friends on here! I will also be praying for you, looks like I may be the closest one to you of all of us on here so let me know if you need anything at all. If you give us an address of somekind maybe we could mail things to you or I can come see you and bring you a blankie. I wish I could get my arms around you and hold you as I know you need a hug right now! Oh Blu this is just terrible news. I to have been in a fire. Please let me know how I can be of help, contact me. Shell

12/1/2007 6:55:36 AM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

Oh--blu---I can't believe this terrible thing happened to such a wonderful person.

I know it has to be so hard---losing so much---but God kept you safe for a reason. Don't ever doubt that.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers till you are doing better----i'm here if you need anything. I may be far away,but i'm closer than you think--so sorry my friend.

warm hugs and prayers for you----Pat.

12/1/2007 7:01:23 AM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

sereneinlife
Mountain View, MO

blu, i`m so sorry to hear about your home,,we`ll all be saying prayers for strenght for you,,maybe it will help you get some serenity and peace of mind..we`re very greatful that your safe,and no one was hurt, a friend from missouri
wade

12/1/2007 7:06:43 AM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

barbb6042
Bolivar, NY

Wow I add my voice to the others in saying "I am so sorry and give praises to God no one was hurt."put your name on my prayer list to remember you....Barb

12/1/2007 7:15:28 AM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

zoeelou
Astor, FL

Blu.....I'm really sorry to hear this. Not good news but I'm so glad that your OK. I will keep you in my prayers and if there is anything you need let me know. Maybe a trip will be in order. You take care of yourself. God be with you. Maryln

12/1/2007 7:31:07 AM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

Blu............sorry for the fire. I have plenty of room over here in Mich.

12/1/2007 7:41:01 AM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

deedeekine1
Irwin, PA

Blu, I am was sorry to hear of your misfortune, thank God you are safe, I will keep you in my prayers.

12/1/2007 8:05:10 AM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

dazlinbynature
Fort Calhoun, NE

Blu, so sorry about your loss. But most "things" can be replaced. God took you away from it for a reason. God Bless and your in my prayers.

xoDaz

12/1/2007 8:13:44 AM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

dcmick
Midlothian, VA

Wow, what a birthday blu. Really sucks! Hang in there, man.

12/1/2007 11:31:48 AM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Like everyone else I am sorry to hear of the loss and glad you are safe. I too lost to a fire everything that I had in the world, nothing saved and I have no pictures of my children as babies. Thank goodness you have insurance, we did not as we were renting and did not think about something like this happening.

I understand the complete devastation and feeling of not knowing what to do next. Give yourself some time for the shock to wear off before making any long term decisions.

I wish you well and hope whatever you decide that things only get better for you.

Donna

[Edited 12/1/2007 11:34:09 AM]

12/1/2007 3:06:29 PM Blu Smith (bluboy)  

ks51
Santa Rosa, CA

Blu: Please Father bless this man and see him safly through. Lots of thoughts and prayers out to you.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4