Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

private delights com

What ever your needs could possibly be, you have the opportunity to explore chat rooms and talk with remarkable singles each day. single girls in new jersey One important difference although is that most people today have at least some practical experience with true life dating. It really is light, and it promptly provides you an notion about her. securejoinsite com safe Coaching since 2011, Eddy specializes in self confidence developing, sophisticated social expertise and relationships.

hud hookup app

Individuals who ghost are folks you want nothing to do with anyways. hook up victoria bc The issue about tinder is that the prime 20% of guys get 80% of the matches simply because of hypergamy. So I joined match. tucson adultlook A enormous fan of literature, films, philosophy, and tabletop games, he also has a unique place in his heart for anything related to fantasy or science fiction.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/13/2009 6:48:03 PM Why do you women not answer emails??  
jay291980
Council Bluffs, IA
37, joined Mar. 2009

I have send a couple of emails and no reply but when you look on here you all want a nice, honest guy? I got get it!!! I very down to earth and love to spoil my lady and all i ask in return is for them to show they care. Really is that to much to ask? I would like a answer to that?? If you want a nice guy someone thats cares if your happy then reply back to some of the emails you get. Or are you too shallow to find out???? Not bitter but dont understand

[Edited 7/13/2009 6:49:24 PM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/13/2009 8:31:09 PM Why do you women not answer emails??  

bill_c67
Knoxville, IA
50, joined Jun. 2009

I had the same problem, try emailing some of them who have viewed your profile::

7/14/2009 12:08:54 AM Why do you women not answer emails??  

ravensquill
Cedar Falls, IA
42, joined Jun. 2009

I'll answer this one ...

While a profile is a nice way to "check someone out" it's not the truest form of judging someone's personality. So the fact that you may know you are a nice guy doesn't come across in a profile - that's something someone determines when they meet or get to know you. Profiles are for discovering common interests and for looking at profile pics to determine whether or not there possibly could be a physical connection.

If a guy emails me and I don't have anything in common with him, don't think he's attractive, or there is something else about his profile/email that is a turn off I don't respond. It may not be the "nicest" thing to do - but I just don't have time to respond to those that I don't want to go forward with.

So ... to answer your question about women wanting a nice man but not responding to your emails even though you believe you are a nice man ... I really don't think it has anything to do with that.

If a woman isn't interested she won't respond - don't take it personally at all! Just keep trucking along and the right match will happen if it exists on this site.

Hope that helps a little.

C

7/14/2009 10:10:43 AM Why do you women not answer emails??  
tygrrrhunter
Waterloo, IA
39, joined Jun. 2009

I haven't had much problem with getting replies. Its all in your headline. You are more than welcome to use mine if you like............

"I will pay you 75 dollars to say hi back"
"My mother just passed away, I need someone to talk to"
"I am terminally ill, and need an heiress"
"I love Grey's Anatomy!"

any of these four will get you responses 90% of the time.

7/14/2009 6:52:37 PM Why do you women not answer emails??  

busoperator
Clarksville, TN
61, joined Jul. 2008

I can't speak for younger women, but if I was young enough, I would respond. Sometimes I get messages from men who are in their early 20's. I'm in my 50's, yet I still send a reply saying I don't think we'd make a good fit, but thank you for thinking of me. Sometimes young people can be very selfish. I'm not saying all are, but a lot still live in the "My don't I love me" stage. It is very rude not to answer an email, but we can't make them. I'm sorry this is happening to you.

7/14/2009 7:23:07 PM Why do you women not answer emails??  
classicgirl57
Council Bluffs, IA
60, joined Jun. 2009

Sorry you are too young for me!

7/14/2009 11:02:29 PM Why do you women not answer emails??  

ravensquill
Cedar Falls, IA
42, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from tygrrrhunter:
I haven't had much problem with getting replies. Its all in your headline. You are more than welcome to use mine if you like............

"I love Grey's Anatomy!"

Now be honest tygrrr - the one that really works for you is "Ya don't gotta be book smart baby!" he he (inside joke ladies - not implying that if you talk to tygrrr you are stupid ... lol)

But then again what do I know - I'm one of those young, I love myself, girls that don't respond to emails if I'm not interested. Go figure?

Okay, done being a smartass for the night. lol

C

7/27/2009 12:16:25 AM Why do you women not answer emails??  
irishness
Underwood, IA
30, joined Dec. 2008

Did your email's have anything to do with your or their crotch, chest, or derrier?
Would be a good guess if you said yes to any of those....at all.....that they were offended and that is why you recieved no reply. Also if you commented on their looks alone...very corny try again.

7/27/2009 7:49:27 AM Why do you women not answer emails??  
lucy_
Over 1,000 Posts (1,245)
McComb, MS
49, joined Jul. 2009

good morning

7/27/2009 5:18:34 PM Why do you women not answer emails??  

kermit32
York, NE
62, joined Feb. 2009

hey lucy...is there any other words in your vocabulary besides good morning?? 26 posts and that is all you have typed?

7/31/2009 10:43:30 AM Why do you women not answer emails??  
unclepervy
Ionia, IA
51, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from tygrrrhunter:

"I love Grey's Anatomy!"

Sounds like your style Which one works the best for you?

9/24/2009 1:27:46 AM Why do you women not answer emails??  

spiraldiamond
Pella, IA
33, joined Feb. 2009

Take time to actually read there profile and always look at the key words. If someone doesn't have anything on there why waste your time telling someone how pretty they are without atleast getting to a little of what is on there mind. Just saying and spark a conversation from something you feel you might have a simular interest in. Its really not that hard to do. Just like the person above had said though if all your thinking about is sex and so fourth then really who would bother with you. Hope that helps.

9/28/2009 10:31:57 AM Why do you women not answer emails??  
naanad
Cedar Falls, IA
39, joined Feb. 2009

A legit email I received that I did NOT RESPOND to.

9/3/2009 10:36:11 PM
Subject: hi

There are some things that I have received that just scream pathetic and will not be responded to. As previously said, read the profile and actually try to start a conversation. Just like with in person, you would not get much of a response from a woman while staring at her chest or by coming up with some line about how beautiful she is outside of "thanks." Treat your messages like you would in person. Except online you get information about them you wouldn't get in person... What they like, hobbies, entertainment.. USE the information in front of you. Don't come off that their appearance is all your interested in.

10/1/2009 10:28:53 AM Why do you women not answer emails??  

my_new_day
West Des Moines, IA
44, joined Aug. 2009

I just can't do it. Hopefully someone else will give it to you straight as to why this isn't working for you.

10/1/2009 10:30:03 AM Why do you women not answer emails??  

my_new_day
West Des Moines, IA
44, joined Aug. 2009

How does that work?

Quote from bill_c67:
I had the same problem, try emailing some of them who have viewed your profile::

10/8/2009 9:14:37 AM Why do you women not answer emails??  
j7e3n6
Nevada, IA
48, joined Sep. 2009

Thats a hard first step to take at times. If I'm not intrested I wont.

10/22/2009 1:18:19 AM Why do you women not answer emails??  
beenhurt67
Manchester, IA
49, joined Oct. 2009

I don't know about others, but I reply to each and every email I receive. Even if to say no thankyou in as polite a way as I an.

I am wondering if there are others like me that get tired of being slammed by the men we turn down. Geesh, just cause we say no thanks doesn't make us bad people. We do have a choice do we not?

10/22/2009 3:03:29 AM Why do you women not answer emails??  
baked_potato
Evansville, IN
46, joined Aug. 2009

I personally have been shot down a few times here but I didn't get bent over it.
If she's not intrested I move on.
I have also had women not answer me, that's ok too. At least she didn't waste my time by leading me on.

Why get bent if she doesn't answer you?

10/22/2009 10:18:05 PM Why do you women not answer emails??  
beenhurt67
Manchester, IA
49, joined Oct. 2009

I changed my profile today because I believe I have met the man I will fall in love with. I said so and I was slammed because it happened so fast. One guy even went as far as to say that he hoped I would not be talking to others when talking to him. Get real. This is a site to test the water. If we all only talked to one person at a time, then what would be our comparison. I don't know about the rest of you, but I only want what I want. The best and closest to my desires.

I think I found that. I guess I will find out when I get to meet my Tommy. Mwah.

So to those that understand that, give your opinion here. I will make sure that this guy gets a link to the forum.

If you disagree, then be honest. Do you only send one email a day here and only to one person? Or do you show interest in several till one bites and then you chat with them until you find the one you prefer?

10/23/2009 9:25:54 PM Why do you women not answer emails??  
proxy
Madison, MS
71, joined Jul. 2007

women's e-mail

looking for man with lots of money, any age, any body shape, must have lots of money.

man responds, i have lots of money, nice body, age 35, your age not important, i have lots of money.

he gets no responses.

WHY?

10/24/2009 1:38:57 PM Why do you women not answer emails??  
beenhurt67
Manchester, IA
49, joined Oct. 2009

Because any woman that posts that isn't for real. She obviously placed it as a joke.

11/1/2009 7:25:03 PM Why do you women not answer emails??  

ruoutthere1234
Coralville, IA
52, joined Feb. 2009

I ussually answer and let them know why i'm not interested. Think it's only the polite thing to do. Maybe that says something about the type of person they are in the first place.

11/24/2009 4:11:30 AM Why do you women not answer emails??  

holyghostfill96
Des Moines, IA
58, joined Oct. 2009

I answer some emails but they just dont like my answers

11/24/2009 10:17:36 AM Why do you women not answer emails??  
lonleyheart30
Monmouth, IL
38, joined May. 2009

Hell I would answer e-mails if I got any.

[Edited 11/24/2009 10:17:57 AM ]

11/24/2009 1:32:04 PM Why do you women not answer emails??  
alan_50501
Fort Dodge, IA
47, joined May. 2008

I would answer e-mails if I got any.

11/24/2009 2:45:48 PM Why do you women not answer emails??  
lonleyheart30
Monmouth, IL
38, joined May. 2009

i sent ya an e-mail alan

11/24/2009 3:04:43 PM Why do you women not answer emails??  
alan_50501
Fort Dodge, IA
47, joined May. 2008

ok

12/18/2009 2:37:48 AM Why do you women not answer emails??  
david911
West Des Moines, IA
29, joined Apr. 2009

If you dont have a pic then thats a big part of the reason. Attraction is very important but I do agree I send a lot of emails in hopes one will answere but very few have. Maybe what I ask for is too much but well I'm not willing to change so guess I'll be lonely till someone with same interest responds. Sex is part of it but I haven't had too much trouble there it's being able to make time that is important too me. I'm tired of being the nice guy and always paying for a date when she doesn't have a car or a job. I'm looking for a girl with real goals in life but can be happy with me has a car and a job or a way of income lives nearbye around same age and ready to have a great time and no ex bf's dont like dealing with them unless they are cool and have no feelings towards each other anymore.