Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best app for college hookups

AsYouAre partnered with CometChat to construct in app chat for India s initial LGBTQ+ dating platform to provide a protected and elevated chat practical experience. christian singles st louis The user friendly and mobile friendly interface is one more benefit of AmourFactory, as nicely as its free and speedy registration. Based on your printer, you may well require to convert from a PDF to these required formats. does bumble have a free trial Moreover, in the case of a homosexual couple, either 1 can get started the conversation.

where to find hookups

Okay, possibly not anything about their life choices, but a lot about just how compatible you two are going to be. palmdale party line Online identity verification must be completed every 90 days. The app sends guys a little number of possible matches based on their profile and tastes, and women will also obtain a selection of matches who are interested in them. playmore laredo tx Do you comprehend how preposterous that is? If your reasoning was to reestablish a partnership with her, that is negative type.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/2/2007 9:41:20 PM Any warm water scuba divers?  
scubadivinglady
Columbus, IN
45, joined Nov. 2007

I've been diving 20 years and would like to hear from others that enjoy this great sport and adventure. It's a different world under the H2O. My favorite place to dive so far is in Bonaire. It is great because you can shore dive.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/5/2007 8:59:08 PM Any warm water scuba divers?  

sailorgregg
Commerce, GA
53, joined Nov. 2007

You are to cool, I,m tring to get cert. in a few weeks I,m saving money to go on the trips any way hello from atl. ga. gregg..

12/8/2007 8:16:29 PM Any warm water scuba divers?  
yohanson
Cottage Grove, MN
52, joined Dec. 2007

Warm and cold water diver here!!!

12/10/2007 3:24:04 PM Any warm water scuba divers?  

fldiverdan
Austin, TX
43, joined Oct. 2007

Yes to dive with no wet suit in 80* water is like free falling.There's just donning your gear and going life is good then. The only thing I could wish for is a rebreather that way I could stay down for hours playing with the fish. Have u ever thought about cave diving, wreck diving, or my all time favorite nite diving?

[Edited 12/10/2007 3:25:20 PM ]

12/10/2007 8:43:17 PM Any warm water scuba divers?  
jason_white
Deer Park, TX
28, joined Dec. 2007

hey im a commercial diver doing it for a living beats is the greatest ever

12/31/2007 10:48:21 AM Any warm water scuba divers?  
bamabob
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,036)
Crane Hill, AL
65, joined Nov. 2007

I loved diving, got 3 tanks right here...two are very old. Need to up date them...but, I haven't used any in about 6 or 8 years. Just haven't wanted to spend the money to get back into it. I've been building a house and fixing up old boats so...it's just a matter of priorities. But...man it's awesome! I live on a very clear lake but the most favorite trip of all was in 1977, right after college graduation, me a two guys rented a house boat down in the Keys of FL. We lived on it for a week and just piddled around Marathon and Plantation keys. We also ran into a guy who had a small boat that he chartered for fishing and he was very reasonable...we hired him to take us out into the gulf for spear fishing and deep water diving... wonderful experience. I'd love to get my affairs and life in order enough that I could do it again some day.

1/5/2008 8:30:44 PM Any warm water scuba divers?  
scoobs1956
Ramsey, NJ
65, joined Jan. 2008

I have been a recreational diver for years, dove at the Galapogos last year and on to Belize this Feb, cant wait

1/17/2008 8:57:44 PM Any warm water scuba divers?  
scubadivinglady
Columbus, IN
45, joined Nov. 2007

Yes, I night dive. You have to to see the coral open up, see the nocturnal creatures. You see entirely different things at night. I usually dive with a photographer using the macro lens at night (to get the little stuff). I have dove at the Helma Hooker wreck on Bonaire,N.A., but haven't done wrecks on the US coast, Florida, great lakes or elsewhere. Oh and I think there was a little plane in the quarry where I got certified. Sorry to all to delay looking back at my post-- I went on on vacation and have been busy. 31 dives + more snorkles

1/27/2008 10:09:23 AM Any warm water scuba divers?  

musikman1
Erlanger, KY
59, joined Dec. 2007

Hey all!

I waited until late it life, I was a platform diver in HS and college, didn't try scuba til' I was 45, but I LOVE it!

My main haunt in Freeport, Bahamas, you can get a 7-8 nite condo on the beach for like $550 that sleeps four adults, and Fred Riger at Grand Bahama Scuba is the best!

They don't have a "set" schedule, everyone gets on the boat (10a, no 8a bleary eyed early run!), and just asks everyone, "Where do you want to go?" He's been a divemaster in Freeport for almost 20 years, and does a great job.

Also, he let's you dive to the limit of your air. No 30-40 minutes and arbitrarily up, he'll let you stay down and take a few extra minutes (except me, at 40'-50' I can go about 90 mins on an aluminum 80, so he kinda nudges me after an hour.. (grin)

My dive buddy and I use AGA full face masks with the ultrasound BuddyPhone system, so we can talk underwater. It's a ball!

1/27/2008 10:15:30 AM Any warm water scuba divers?  

musikman1
Erlanger, KY
59, joined Dec. 2007

Hey bamabob, I'm with you, I have three tanks here with EAN40 in them.. It's a little harder to plan a "drive away" day trip, isn't it? Mine are about ready for a hydrostatic test too..

My buddy and I want to go to that lake up in WV, can't remember the name of it.. It's up in the mountains, and it's also a "run off" water supply for an electric station, which makes the water 90F all year round. My buddy and I want to run up in the winter sometime and try it out..

If you see one of the issues of SCUBA WORLD where they talk about dive sites in the 50 states, it's always listed in there..

I did my AOW cert at a quarry up in Ohio. One of the "tests" is that you go down 100' and they test you for dexterity and whether you freak out and all that stuff.. Well... at 100' in this particular body of water, the water temp on the surface was 93F, and the temp at 104' was 42F.. I will NEVER do cold water again! LOL I have a Goldline Farmer John 7mm, so it's 7mm on the chest piece, and another 7mm on the coat, 14mm in the chest.. But at 42F it doesn't matter, it's c-o-o-o-o-l-d!

Especially for we "ain't 18 anymore" types!

2/1/2008 9:37:31 PM Any warm water scuba divers?  

gobluekds
Adrian, MI
49, joined Dec. 2007

I'm a diver! I dive cold water mostly, given that I live in MI, but enjoy warm the best. My favorite place to dive by far is Micronesia (Truk, followed by Yap). Heading to San Salvador Island in April - can't wait!)

5/16/2008 7:59:14 PM Any warm water scuba divers?  
jimm1956
Tarpon Springs, FL
65, joined May. 2008

Hey musicman Did you happen to get certified in a quarry in Circleville. Ohio? that is where I got ceritfied at the age of 45 some 11 years ago. Dove in a quarry in northern ohio also forget the name. It is a county park I believe about 100 miles north of columbus... I have been to Cozumel which has been my best place to dive. I now live in Florida which the keys and springs are so close. I remember diving in the circleville quarry at night with the temp water at 55/60 and that was crazy. I do love night dives though.

6/2/2008 2:12:15 AM Any warm water scuba divers?  
seadiver2
Valdosta, GA
66, joined Feb. 2008

Musikman, my son and me went to Mt Storm and tried a dive there last Spring. It was the most horrible dive i ever did. The water was way too hot and vis......lol...could hardly see my fins. The current is very strong from them continuously drawing and pumping water back in the plant to cool the turbines. Your money would be better spent diving wrecks in Fla or a charter in the Dry Tortugas. If anyone on here gets this way, give me a shout and maybe we can do Fla. I only live 16 miles north of the state line..

6/19/2008 2:57:12 PM Any warm water scuba divers?  

no12luvyet
Phoenixville, PA
62, joined Mar. 2008

hello roomies , one day i'd love to go diving . i have been thinking about retiring to Florida ,purchasing some diving equipment and diving off the shores in the blue waters off Floridas coast. if anyone can give me some pointers on what i would need ,i would appreciate anything you know . an expert ,i'm not ........lol. take care ladies and germs ......lol. HOPE TO HEAR FROM THE EXPERTS.

ROB(philly)

6/21/2008 11:33:46 PM Any warm water scuba divers?  
deepbluehunter
North Palm Beach, FL
49, joined May. 2008

I live in Palm Beach, Florida where the water is clear, blue and warm. After diving in dozens of other countries, I realize just how fortunate we are to live so close to such awesome reefs.

Lobstering and spear fishing are pretty good here too. My friend shot this film of where we dive a lot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jXIaW_jOYY

Send a message if you're coming our way to dive, and I'll fill ya in on the better charters.

6/24/2008 8:48:36 PM Any warm water scuba divers?  

no12luvyet
Phoenixville, PA
62, joined Mar. 2008

thanks deepblue . i am expecting to come down around august . me and my friends from fla (west palm beach area are letting me stay at their place free for two weeks while i search for a place of my own. i wish i had a mate now so as it;s not too expensive . but ill do this with or without a special woman in my life. and i appreciate anything and will be sure to contace you guys before i come down. do i have to be certified before going diving? or can anyone do this ? i'll never go diving unless i have someone else to go with me . not only for companionship/ but for safety reasons as well. take it east DEEPBLUE . hope to hear from some more of you folks on diving off FLA coast.

ROB(philly)

7/26/2008 3:53:32 AM Any warm water scuba divers?  

seeker445
Tucson, AZ
52, joined May. 2008

Been diving for 4 years now.

Sorry musikman. I did my AOW in San Carlos, Mexico. Surface water temp was 84 and at 110 feet it was 72!

8/10/2008 8:29:50 AM Any warm water scuba divers?  

lucky7708
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,345)
Minneapolis, MN
70, joined Jan. 2008

I like the clarity of Tahoe; tho I don't know
if that would be considered warm water diving.

8/28/2008 8:44:17 PM Any warm water scuba divers?  
bigtimscuba
New Braunfels, TX
48, joined Jul. 2007

Hi,everybody just wanted to say WOW,an actual place were there are real scuba diver's to talk to.My name is tim and i live in new braunfels,texas.Been diving localy for two year's and wish i would of done it sooner in life.Haven't been in the ocean yet,just have basic open water and nitrox.All of everybody's thread's sound so badass,want to try the ocean but really kind of nervous.My buddy want's to go really bad,trying to get the courage to do it.Anyway i will truly enjoy looking at all of your conversation's.

8/28/2008 8:47:03 PM Any warm water scuba divers?  
bigtimscuba
New Braunfels, TX
48, joined Jul. 2007

Good luck on your certification sailor greg,wish i would of done it sooner in life.

8/29/2008 6:40:47 PM Any warm water scuba divers?  
scubadivinglady
Columbus, IN
45, joined Nov. 2007

Just checking back into the topic I started long ago. It's great to get some post here. Just saying hi to all and to put my 2 cents in to new divers. Please please, the ocean needs protecting from not just environmental issues, but diver created issues. Remember that the coral is a living thing and it you touch it that section WILL DIE. That dead coral will then slowly die around that area. So, new (and old divers-- especially with cameras) try to control your buoyancy so that you don't accidentally cause a deadly chain reaction. This means hands, that hanging octopus, those long fins, your light, any part of you, and anything that you bring in the water, or let blow into (or otherwise ends up in) the water.
I'm still looking for a buddy.

10/11/2008 9:06:02 PM Any warm water scuba divers?  
cruiser11
Huffman, TX
57, joined Aug. 2008

I love diving! Any time, Anywhere! I've done a lot of diving in the Caribbean and Cozumel. Bonaire and Cozumel are my favorites so far. Both places are fine for night dives. Diving from a cruise ship later this month. San Juan, Aruba, Curacao, St. Maarten, and St. Thomas. Aruba and Curacao will be new for me. Can't wait to get below sea level!

10/15/2008 8:15:12 AM Any warm water scuba divers?  
galaxsea
Vero Beach, FL
70, joined Oct. 2008

Hey - another diver here in south Florida... I used to live by and dive the Great Lakes and now enjoying the warm waters of the south. Love diving the Caymen Islands - my favorite - Bloody Bay Wall, East and West Shoots - could go on, but hard to beat water clarity of 160 feet. Turks and Caicos and French Key also incredible. I moved down here 3-1/2 years ago and until I figure out where I'm finally going to plant roots, I'm doing the liveaboard thing on my boat - kinda cool, huh? Been exploring the Treasure Coast lately and checking out little houses... but am missing the Keys. Who know, I could end up living anywhere if I meet that special someone - but it does have to be near water!!

10/26/2008 8:10:47 AM Any warm water scuba divers?  
sofindianapolis
Indianapolis, IN
60, joined Oct. 2008

I have been diving for about 10 years and I love warm water, but Living in Indianapolis Indiana I don't get to the warm water enough to satisfy my desire to dive. I am one of the crazy’s who also dives cold water. About a month a go my club went up to Mackinac and dove several wrecks that went down in the 1890's. The water temperature at depth was 29 degrees, it was cold, but the wrecks were awesome. Over memorial day several of us went to Pensacola and dove the aircraft carrier the USS Oriskany which was sunk two years ago as an artificial reef. The water was warm and it was an awesome dive. It has already attracted a lot of life and the water was about 70 degrees. It was great being able to wear a 1 mm instead of a 7mm. Light gloves and no hood was also nice. But with limited time and money and living 750 miles from the ocean I am not will to only dive once or twice a year. I would not have wanted to miss either trip. Both dive trips were awesome. Yet I can understand the idea of the warm water only diver. What do they say "to each their own", and yet there are some awesome things to see in the cold waters of the Midwest too.
If you would like to see some video I have taken go to youtube and search for sofindy.

11/4/2008 11:50:04 AM Any warm water scuba divers?  
fatbtmgrls4me
Ansonia, CT
57, joined Feb. 2008

I dont seem to have th time to dive that I used to.
I'm in need of a dive partner for local trips
Even trips overnight once in a while.
I did skydiving in the Army and I like to scuba better.
It is two different rushes though.

3/15/2009 9:23:52 PM Any warm water scuba divers?  
amountainlover
Over 2,000 Posts (2,113)
Tacoma, WA
57, joined May. 2008

Quote from lucky7708:
I like the clarity of Tahoe; tho I don't know
if that would be considered warm water diving.

What do you see in the water there?

3/16/2009 6:30:35 PM Any warm water scuba divers?  

kermit32
York, NE
61, joined Feb. 2009

back to Bonaire in June and again in November of this year...2009

I have been making the pilgrimage since 2002..at least once and the best was 3 times...my friends think I am in a rut...but until you dive Bonaire......

it beats Austraila, Coz, Cayman, Belize runs some serious competition because the reef is alive and well in Belize,Florida is great for the sheer numbers of fish!

Utilia, Honduras is high on the list because swimming with a whaleshark for over an hour is just hard to beat in any book!

But none of them beat 88 degree water and almost no current most of the time and diving 24/7 is a great option on any island

4/5/2009 4:08:04 PM Any warm water scuba divers?  
scbaguy
Indialantic, FL
43, joined Mar. 2009

I have been diving for about 5 years now. I have done Key Largo, West Palm, lately I am going out of Jupiter. Mostly deep drift dives.

7/28/2009 3:05:41 PM Any warm water scuba divers?  
outacontrol1
Mount Dora, FL
58, joined Jun. 2009

Fiji baby...Fiji

7/31/2009 4:09:33 PM Any warm water scuba divers?  
incim46
Ft Mitchell, KY
28, joined Jul. 2009

Diving is the best! Pretty much midwest cold diving here all the time though... Quarries and lakes around here seem to drop to around 50-60 degrees whenever you go past 30 feet, but that just means a dry suit Glad to see some others who love diving!

12/16/2009 11:21:59 AM Any warm water scuba divers?  

donnacabo
Baja California
Mexico
54, joined Apr. 2009

Yes, I own my own scuba diving business here in Cabo San Lucas!! I will post more later!

12/22/2009 2:32:15 PM Any warm water scuba divers?  

ontheloose69
Over 2,000 Posts (2,334)
Dyer, IN
54, joined Oct. 2009

love diving under water i call the third world. closes thing to outer space.

2/7/2010 6:36:01 PM Any warm water scuba divers?  

kermit32
York, NE
61, joined Feb. 2009

hey donnacabo...send me an e mail about your SCUBA business in Cabo. I am booking trips for different groups here in Nebraska and Cabo is a place we have talked about visiting. Any info would be great. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

[Edited 2/7/2010 6:37:01 PM ]

2/23/2010 12:07:47 AM Any warm water scuba divers?  
fishhook70
Clovis, CA
46, joined Jan. 2010

Hey ladies, just remember "Divers Do It Deeper and Stay Down Longer."
Been diving for almost 20 years. Search, rescue, recovery and underwater maintenance. Dive anywhere and anytime. Its funny to see what comes out of the windows of cars when they are being pulled out of a lake. Hopefully we got all the bodies out before we hook up the winch cable. Mostly lake and river diving so its usually cold. Anywhere from 40 degrees and up. And being a Bass fisherman I can check out where the fish hang out.

2/25/2010 8:37:25 AM Any warm water scuba divers?  
misterwiggly
El Campo, TX
63, joined Feb. 2010

As noted in my profile, I began commercial diving for my work in 1974, in Corpus Christi, Texas.

I received my certifications thru Gulley's Dive shop there in CC.

One of the guys I later worked with owned the dive shop in Victoria, Texas and in the mid to late eighties I did my first, non work related dives in Cozumel. For several years I made many trips as dive shop owner and his wife liked the fact I could handle anyone, no matter their handicaps, (mostly medical) and loved night-diving. I could also stretch a tank as far as most anyone and 90+ min dives at 90-100 feet were fairly normal for me.

FWIW, when I first began construction diving, we dove 365 days a year and the water was NOT always warm and never clear.

IIRC, my deepest dive was the south Palincar caves of Cozumel where I dove 165 feet one day, without decompression.

Compared to work diving, pleasure diving is like being in heaven.

misterwiggly

ps - been some time since I dove, (no longer work offshore) but I do love the fancy gear and regulators they have nowdays as my stuff although still in good working order is antique

4/18/2010 2:27:30 PM Any warm water scuba divers?  

cocacolacowboy1
Orlando, FL
39, joined Nov. 2009

I live in Central Florida and I guess springs are considered "warm" to you Yankees.

5/23/2010 8:29:59 PM Any warm water scuba divers?  

kermit32
York, NE
61, joined Feb. 2009

A lottle warm water diving coming up the middle of June....back to Bonaire again. Anyone else going to be on the island for 2 weeks around June 11th ? The water 83 at depth in April when a buddy was there...Should be bath water warm by now!!

6/3/2010 11:04:31 AM Any warm water scuba divers?  
keezylady
Over 2,000 Posts (2,541)
Louisville, KY
53, joined May. 2010

Warm water diver here!!! Live in the Keys love the Wrecks and Reefs here. Springs and Lakes Fossil hunting in Venice, Spearing. I love the water..

6/4/2010 8:41:16 AM Any warm water scuba divers?  
keezylady
Over 2,000 Posts (2,541)
Louisville, KY
53, joined May. 2010

Quote from kermit32:
A lottle warm water diving coming up the middle of June....back to Bonaire again. Anyone else going to be on the island for 2 weeks around June 11th ? The water 83 at depth in April when a buddy was there...Should be bath water warm by now!!

There is a group from Scubaboard going. Not sure where they are staying.

6/5/2010 9:48:50 AM Any warm water scuba divers?  

kermit32
York, NE
61, joined Feb. 2009

thanks Keez!! it is a small island...I am sure we will cross paths at some point on the island. i will slip over to scubaboard and have a look. You should try Bonaire sometime if you haven't made it to the island yet!