Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames one night stands

A platform like Let s Roam s virtual game evening takes the stress out of planning. san diego personals You are naturally not popular — and that was just part of the initial attraction. Bear in mind, it pays to come ready with a couple of intriguing inquiries to ask on a date just so your unique an individual does not really feel like you re placing them on the spot. doublelist mpls Sullivan says it is significant to ask questions that give you a sense that your lifestyles are compatible — and ensure you aren t wasting your time.

hookup sites

Expecting a person to totally get to know you following just 1 date is an unrealistic expectation. hispanic singles near me If you want your 1st date to involve a plane, this app is for you. 2 years later we still hold in touch and I ll most likely take a look at her on my next trip. modesto listcrawler Courting and forum to meet fascinating, like plenty of seven! Vice male a dating game threads woman mw forum.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/5/2007 11:05:30 PM Why don't we take the risk? Is fear really that powerfull?  

uptoc
Castle Rock, CO

Fear is simply lack of knowledge...and if you think on that you'll agree I'm right..powerfull? you bet it is. It's used everyday in sales tactics and insurance offers and when it's used in the bedroom correctly well trust me it has it's uses aye..risk, thats easy, you lessen risk with knowledge..people have a comfort zone and most rarely venture far from it,they don't feel confident beyond their scope of knowledge.. Holy crap I did good huh?

12/6/2007 6:31:39 AM Why don't we take the risk? Is fear really that powerfull?  

skunkbreath
Saint James, MO

uptoc,!!!!yea did good....hope that satisfied tecman's need to wallow in self....

tecman,!!!!...you write well, and you obviously have a good mind, but you don't listen too well....every post in here has a message for you...you!...and the best thing you can come up with is an over critical, superior, "sad"...?...dude, if i had your brain and talents i'd make sure my data base wasn't infected. run a anti-Sattitude scan, put that S in a vault, and fix your MS os with a partial reload!...or switch to the user fiendly mac.

12/6/2007 7:17:17 AM Why don't we take the risk? Is fear really that powerfull?  

maxlite777
Louisville, KY

I thought Tech.... had a positive thread going and a valid question.
Some of us will spend years on these sites and forums and never venture
outside this box.
My answer is Yes! Fear Is Really Is That Powerful

So There...NannerNannerNanner

[Edited 12/6/2007 7:20:14 AM]

12/6/2007 8:50:01 AM Why don't we take the risk? Is fear really that powerfull?  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

ok,i agree with the above. a lot of posts are self promoting or all about bullshit but he's askin for opinions and help.it is valid....even if we dont all agree so.

tecman.....
1st - you're lucky you have even found enough locally to peak your interest!!!

2nd- i agree that a lot of people are ONLY looking for THE ONE,,,,nothing less will do.however,i think half never give it the chance to develop.

3rd- rejection IS part of the deal.it happens to ALL of us.get used to it.get over it and move on!!! there have been times when i passed on contacting someone based on past experience but not anymore.i've come to realize that sometimes it's not you or them rather it's just not in the cards.life goes on!

4th- you've seen enough of these posts that say looks are important....but not everything.deal with it.....i do.don't assume anything....find out for yourself!

5th- there are those over needy types and runners.if someone seems needy,i stay clear.same can be said if things are going too well.

lastly- i cant tell you how many times things in the profile just arent there.there are some pretty damn long 'introductions' out there.sometimes, people have all these interests just to cover the bases.some say looking for 1 thing but REALLY mean another.experience is the best teacher.i look at profiles and contact them based on 1 or 2 things..... not the whole thing.get a starting point and go from there.

dont give up but never expect too much.

life is a journey.... i own that dangler.

12/6/2007 9:40:54 AM Why don't we take the risk? Is fear really that powerfull?  

me4aminute
Rutland, IA

We all have fear of being rejected.........if you say you don't you are not being honest with yourself. Fear is very powerful. Fear keeps you alive in some situations. Fear is an emotion that guides us through the rough patches. An emotion that is so powerful is hard to get around. I know it is for me.

I have no fear when it comes to trying new things and to venturing into the unknown, but to push fear aside and face rejection it is too hard for me. I'm sure that I have missed out on some great men because of fear. We all show are fear in different ways and others read them in different ways. Some people show their fear by being aggressive. Being aggressive keeps people away until they see past that. Being cinical..........if no one likes you you don't get rejected. Being sexually aggressive........(not for all,but) because they don't think that anyone would be interested in them if they aren't sexually aggressive. You get my point hopefully......fear modivates all of these things and is really hard to break that cycle. JMO

12/6/2007 12:18:05 PM Why don't we take the risk? Is fear really that powerfull?  

dragonflys
Saint James, MO

Let me ask this.......would you still venture out to feel the rain knowing the sensation would overwhelm you if you were afraid of lightening? If the cake that looked so sweet tasted bitter...how would you know unless you dared to try it? I understand....its hard to think about rejection.....but if you let fear control your life....your not living...I'm just saying that if you reach out expecting that reaction, are you truly reaching out? JMO...Dragon

12/6/2007 12:21:45 PM Why don't we take the risk? Is fear really that powerfull?  

arreis
Cottonwood, AZ

...my favorite quote..."Fear is a place where we develop our negatives".

12/6/2007 12:43:20 PM Why don't we take the risk? Is fear really that powerfull?  

peachess
El Reno, OK

Fear sucks and only the brave will ever accomplish anything...We all have it w/in ourselves to be brave...Chin up, Good damn Attitude and Fake it till you make it baby!!
xoxoPeaches.

12/6/2007 12:52:48 PM Why don't we take the risk? Is fear really that powerfull?  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

a fav of mine.

In life, we all have fears… and it's up to each of us as individuals to either choose to overcome those fears… or choose to let those fears run our lives.

12/6/2007 2:52:57 PM Why don't we take the risk? Is fear really that powerfull?  

dragonflys
Saint James, MO

Thanks peaches...and ya know I love ya.....yeah....LIVE LIFE OUTLOUD>>>THIS AIN"T DRESS REHEARSAL>>>>YA ONLY GET ONE..thanks for the backup ppl...thought it was JMO Dragon

12/6/2007 5:25:13 PM Why don't we take the risk? Is fear really that powerfull?  

me4aminute
Rutland, IA

Yeah, I would be scared to go in the rain if there was lighting....to much metal in this body to be caught in lightning.

I do live life to the fullest.......if I let fear run my life I wouldn't have the world titles that I do, or the job that several men tried to intimidate me away from, or two children for that fact, because in doing everyone one of theses things I was scared to death to fail or do it wrong. What I am saying is that fear makes you choose the path....but it's up to you to decide to go forward and sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. I don't think that makes me not keeping my chin up or not living my life. It means I have learned from mistakes made and don't always choose the path that fear put in front of me.JMO

12/6/2007 6:23:30 PM Why don't we take the risk? Is fear really that powerfull?  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

It is rare when I take risk.... I'm a great lady but rejected is my middle name. I'm too fluffy.

12/6/2007 6:42:47 PM Why don't we take the risk? Is fear really that powerfull?  

dragonflys
Saint James, MO

Hey me4...that comment was intended for tecman and not directed at you..My take is that he knows he'll be rejected from the start and carries that on when he meets someone, negative energy..speaking for myself, I wouldn't want to meet someone with their attitude already decided before I'm given a chance. Fear is a good teacher and yes it does keep us from making the same mistakes....I totally agree....but not stop us from reaching our goals. Sounded to me like it stopped him in his tracks.never moving forward.....as for you...no doubt you've actually rejected fear to do what you've done...your record proves that.Dragon

[Edited 12/6/2007 6:43:42 PM]

12/6/2007 7:52:35 PM Why don't we take the risk? Is fear really that powerfull?  

renesant
Madison, AL

todays fears is the only thing standing in the way of achieving tomorrows dream.and without our dreams what is hope. never quash hope of life in fear of anything !

finding a partner in which to experience romantic love is one of our greatest desires.
in our rejections and attempts to find this we become MYSTIC,rather than realize and correct the issues which prevent what we seek (the easy way out)! succsesful life requires constant self evaluation and work REALITY.
Only after we are strong enough to make things right for ourselves,can we contribute to the growth of another, resulting in romantic,spiritual love.JMO
ren with
lymi ren jmo.

[Edited 12/7/2007 5:12:37 AM]

12/6/2007 8:08:20 PM Why don't we take the risk? Is fear really that powerfull?  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

I get angry and frustrated because I don't know why I'm scared or fearful of certain "things". Maybe it's the fear of feeling stupid I just don't know. But I do know there is a part of me that can't get past that block.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4