Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonls

This is an essential time saver, Winter mentioned. hawaii personals Now that you ve covered what he likes to do for enjoyable, you can use that as away to get into the juicy on the internet dating questions. This one is not definitely a deep funny query, but it does tell you what type of a individual they are. jerkmate info Even though some people have mastered the art of the initial date, for lots of of us, the meetings are often fraught with sweaty palms, nervousness and stilted conversation.

free internet hookup sites

One particular location for far more relationships considering that. stuart singles OpenHer includes more than 100 openers and conversation starters scripts/templates that you can use Straight with your match. newlineWe met, and our conversation was going nicely, though a thing seemed a bit off about her. omegles restricted section Conflicts are a natural aspect of any connection, but they also have the potential to destroy a relationship.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/5/2007 2:48:09 PM Why don't we take the risk? Is fear really that powerfull?  

tecman
Manassas, VA

First, if this post bothers you or you have some witty funny remark to make. Read it again. It's important.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen a woman and felt a genuine connection to her, and I just ignored it. I stayed safe from the fear, shame on me.

I’ve been at it since 2004. This is what I've found dealing with internet dating sites. Most of the "local" women I made attempts to connect with have just ignored me. I'm talking hundreds of nice, sincere, honest emails. We were compatible according to their profiles. Could I really have been that far off? I'm not perfect, but I can't accept that I could be that far off that many times!

I’ve found that many of the girls and guys are looking for "tall, dark and handsome prince" or “hot, sexy, horny princes” But “Mr.& Ms. Perfect" don't exsist. However there are plenty of wonderful people here. Don't assume all guys want is to have sex or all women are all gold diggers and b*tches.

It’s way to easy to become flattered by the attention we can draw on here. It's easy and safe to make friends with people thousands of miles away. We can have the protection and anonimity of the message boards or we could.......

"Take a risk". If you see someone that catches your eye, reach out and make contact. You never know what could happen. But please.... don't just dismiss it when someone tries.

See the good, see the positive. If you find a creep, pervert, jerk or con then by all means please alert us. But don't read the bookcover and assume you know it's content.

I’ll put this out there too, if you read my profile and you think I’m attractive, intresting or like my what I write. Take a risk. Don't assume anything. Heck, the worst that could happen is we're not compatable. I don't care who you are.

It's so much better then not knowing. I'm not dismissing a long distance relationship either. I don't care where you live, I care how sincere and honest you are. I love to flirt, I'm a romantic, I like to have fun and travel. I'm mature and strong. I have a very sucessfull career and I want happieness in my life. What else could you ask for?

God knows... I’m tired of sending emails to the black hole called the internet. I know I’m not the only person feeling this way either.

Life is about the "Journey" not the "Destination", But safe, it is not!

You didn't ask to come and you won't decide when you leave. So, Make a difference while you’re here, enjoy the ride and have some fun.

Cheers!

12/5/2007 7:09:38 PM Why don't we take the risk? Is fear really that powerfull?  

skunkbreath
Saint James, MO

Toto, we are not in Kansas anymore.

12/5/2007 7:15:20 PM Why don't we take the risk? Is fear really that powerfull?  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

Ya got the Cliffs Notes version?

There are other posts 2 read...

Skunk, I'm gonna have 2 wait till the made 4 TV movie comes out or since it'll go straight 2 dvd maybe pick it up in the 2 fer a fin display...

[Edited 12/5/2007 7:35:53 PM]

12/5/2007 7:22:39 PM Why don't we take the risk? Is fear really that powerfull?  

skunkbreath
Saint James, MO

But, Nick, at least he used commas, periods, and a form of English that i could understand!...I would have to give it an A...and a gold star!!!

12/5/2007 7:30:06 PM Why don't we take the risk? Is fear really that powerfull?  

dragonflys
Saint James, MO

Damn tecman.....I thought you were supposed to place that under PROFILE....geez, lighten up will ya? So, you've tried, you've lost and ya keep trying...just like the rest of us...good luck to ya but with a little less drama you might have more luck.....just a thought and JMO....Dragon

12/5/2007 7:33:16 PM Why don't we take the risk? Is fear really that powerfull?  

tfun
Henderson, NV

Tecman,

I really understand what you are talking about. I've been online for about a month and i'd find people who seem compatible with myself but nothing happens. At first, I waited for the male to contact me...since i'm not use to being the chaser. I received some messages even from men as old as 80. But, no sparks and a lot of jerks. Then, I started to reach out myself and got deleted a few times.

My thought is, i'm a young, educated, professional woman who may be large, however beautiful both inside and out. Yet still I find nothing. People are afraid for some reason....I wish I knew what the problem was. It would make this whole online dating experience different.

P.S. Why are all these beautiful people on line and no one is really connecting? Go figure.

12/5/2007 7:42:58 PM Why don't we take the risk? Is fear really that powerfull?  

dragonflys
Saint James, MO

Maybe you are just tryin too hard...why can't you just join in on the forums and get to know everyone, have some laughs and stop being so serious? ....When your not lookin is when it happens......the two of you are just workin too hard at it. JMO Dragon

12/5/2007 7:44:05 PM Why don't we take the risk? Is fear really that powerfull?  

crowdog3
Ponca City, OK

believe me ya'lls drago knows what she is talkin about,

she has taught me a lot over the year we have known each other

12/5/2007 7:47:18 PM Why don't we take the risk? Is fear really that powerfull?  

tfun
Henderson, NV

Maybe I have the wrong expectations....the title is datehookup.

Very misleading.

12/5/2007 8:11:47 PM Why don't we take the risk? Is fear really that powerfull?  

dragonflys
Saint James, MO

Yes it is, but if your meeting someone in person, do you walk up and say,"I'm looking for my soul mate?" That would make most people run....if you keep it fun...they find out who you are and the next thing you know.....its working for you. I'm just tryin to help you enjoy this place....try looking at it as a place to meet your friends....JMO Dragon

and thankyou crow...lymi

[Edited 12/5/2007 8:12:52 PM]

12/5/2007 8:14:34 PM Why don't we take the risk? Is fear really that powerfull?  

skunkbreath
Saint James, MO

"the title is datehookup.

Very misleading."

well, what do you expect, the harsh truth ??!!..name it nolifeatall.com or fatchance.com or yeasureyoullfindsomeonerealsoon.org.....timewaster.edu?

This is the bar scene in Star Wars!!...have a drink in one hand and the other on your Phaser!...and just be careful where you put the other two!!

12/5/2007 8:27:36 PM Why don't we take the risk? Is fear really that powerfull?  

gator59
Las Vegas, NV

tfun point exactly we live in the same city. Have you actually gone on a "meet" with someone from DH? I know I havent. Nor have I met someone that will respond from our city.
Now I have met some wonderful friends here. So you either have fun or start asking to me if thats what your here for.
In Las Vegas you should know how many people we have in this town that are single. Yet noone calls from here.

I had a wink from St George then email her back just to talk she never replied. oh well.

Perhaps all of us here are here for the fun who knows but I do know this if you dont have fun in the forum if thats WHO you are then noone will ever want to get to know you JMO

12/5/2007 8:29:00 PM Why don't we take the risk? Is fear really that powerfull?  

wonderturtle
Overland Park, KS

I agree..this belongs in the OP's profile..not here..

This is just like a travelling salesman..have to knock on dozens of doors before someone answers..dozens more til they listen to the sales pitch..and still dozens more to get someone to bite..oh wait..thats fishing..lol

Just be yourself..join the forums..there are enough topics here for you to find the ones which suit you..put your wares on the table..some are just here to window shop.but whilst browsing, occasionally you'll find a bargain, or the treasure of a lifetime.
Good luck and happy hunting..

12/5/2007 8:37:29 PM Why don't we take the risk? Is fear really that powerfull?  

skunkbreath
Saint James, MO

SALE!..SALE!...SALE!...80% Off!..Lifetime Warrenty!

One Size Fits All!!

or trys to.

12/5/2007 9:02:13 PM Why don't we take the risk? Is fear really that powerfull?  

tecman
Manassas, VA

Wow! I guess it really is. Sad, very sad.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4