Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

fayetteville nc hookups

Hope you will like the list and try a single these on line dating apps. men seeking men fresno If you had been queen/king of this dating app, what would your very first decree be? This is confident to get a giggle out of your match. You need to often take note of the path in which the conversation is heading. pinkcupid com mobile These are light conversation starters that might aid to bring up a funny story even though also revealing a bit about who they are and their upbringing, says Kederian.

mega personnel sign in

A lot more than half of those by no means reported it to the business. craigslist bradenton personals We re just giving you a heads up and helping to set your expectations. This rule of thumb is from the disasters we have knowledgeable, the errors we have made, and the information we have gained. ashley madison pay with gift card Most of them worked in or about the music scene—drummer in a friend s band, A&R guy with a fiancée stashed away someplace, and so forth.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/9/2007 7:15:39 AM How about the thread that never ends--  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Shell...wow, I sure wish I lived near you!! I have not had home made peanut brittle in years. At the restaurant the parchment paper is cut to fit inside the pan.

12/9/2007 7:29:01 AM How about the thread that never ends--  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

Hope the humidity works for your peanut brittle. That's what we're doing today also. We have to turn the humidifier off and try and get it as dry as possible in here, which won't be hard because it is 19 this morning so the furnace will be running. In MO the success of peanut brittle depends on the dampness in the air.

I will make truffles, fudge, peanut clusters, party mix and puppy chow today. I don't bake the cookies, bars and that stuff till next weekend.

To me, this is the fun part of Christmas. I can't eat it anymore but I sure like giving it away.

Does anyone have any Christmas goody ideas to share? I'm always looking for a really great new idea! What do you make?

12/9/2007 7:37:56 AM How about the thread that never ends--  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

I didn't know about the "humidity when making peanut brittle.

Note to self: ~~~~ Thanks.

12/9/2007 7:38:17 AM How about the thread that never ends--  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

Lotus - my cats hair is so dry he can't stand himself so yeah its dry here the heat is on and not much humidity. Had to buy enough raw peanuts to make peanut brittle a bunch in the next few weeks could not find a smaller bag. LOL I get my daughters everyother week and this is the only time we can bake the special cut out cookies is this weekend, yes its too early but have to go with the flow to do what is important to my girls and myself in the time we have together. One of my girls is in speech and traveled all day yesterday and will every Sat. for a while so my time with them is too short already, as both are very involved in school activites thus early everything this year. Not my year for xmas with them either have to take advantage now.
On the question what do I make: Traditional things mostly
sugar cut outs
peanut brittle
rum butter star cookies
peanut butter cookies
coconut maccaroons
choc. chip cookies
peanut butter fudge This year is not going to be as much as usual.

[Edited 12/9/2007 7:44:04 AM]

12/9/2007 7:42:55 AM How about the thread that never ends--  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Shell, sounds like you are making the best of it..that is soooo

12/9/2007 7:48:09 AM How about the thread that never ends--  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

Never forget the year Mom made Rum Balls that you could get high off of!!! OMG - Rum Ball and a cup of coffee and you had a good buzzy going.

12/9/2007 8:04:38 AM How about the thread that never ends--  

lotus3
Venice, FL

I have been trying to read all the previous threads in order to get a better feel for this group and I know something was mentioned about being flagged for chatting, and there is a way around it. So far, I have not been flagged...what are the rules?

12/9/2007 8:08:25 AM How about the thread that never ends--  

bonamassafreek
Spencer, OH

Yum-Yum-you guys are making me hungry!!! I was flagged for chatting last nght too! My friends DO tell me I talk to much!

12/9/2007 8:10:07 AM How about the thread that never ends--  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

Yep !! I've been asked to take a "timeout" before too !!!

12/9/2007 8:26:16 AM How about the thread that never ends--  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

well you said post anything' so I went out with friends last night that I have not seen in a while and had a blast,1 won a trip,1 meet a man in our town and she so happy, I talked to a friend on the phone and laught and enjoy my self, the weather is nice today and GOD is good.

12/9/2007 8:33:42 AM How about the thread that never ends--  

bonamassafreek
Spencer, OH

Good for you Angel-nothing better for the soul than to laugh with friends! Where you going on that trip?

12/9/2007 8:38:27 AM How about the thread that never ends--  

sunshineusa
Paradise, CA

its always nice in paradise

12/9/2007 8:55:22 AM How about the thread that never ends--  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Now Sunshine you don't have to brag now do ya?

12/9/2007 8:59:49 AM How about the thread that never ends--  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

I would love to go with her sunny beaches, but its Christmas and I have my
puppies to get homes for christmas this is the bussiest time of year, but may if she wins again I will go,this is her 3th.

12/9/2007 9:03:04 AM How about the thread that never ends--  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Goldangel..what kind of puppies? I use to raise 13" hunting beagles.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11