Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

meag personal

It s generally sensible to retain some info private, no matter how effectively you assume you re connecting with an individual online. dating in rogers ar This section covers the significant aspects of dating app improvement including the frameworks, method, prerequisites, tools, design and style, privacy, and safety. Maybe you know that s/he is responsible for a screw up in the office or even in not turning up on time for a date. omegle game prezi The subsequent day, and a few occasions right after, he messaged asking why I had run away and gone dark.

best hookup ever

Most effective of all, it s not connected to other social networking internet sites so it s as discrete and protected as you want it to be. singles in elko nevada You can upload as quite a few as 20 photographs on this online dating site. He asked her out on a date Thursday evening to an Italian restaurant known as Padella in London. vietnam girl price Asking about travel also opens the door to extra conversation—maybe you ve been to their favourite spot or have normally wanted to pay a visit to, enabling you to continue the dialogue.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/8/2007 10:44:23 PM How about the thread that never ends--  

bamabob
Cullman, AL

As bad as we need rain... I am anxious for sun shiny days and hope to have lots of smiles on my face! I really prefer the rain at night!

12/8/2007 11:41:04 PM How about the thread that never ends--  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

Hello there funny soprano guy! Well the weather here just out and out sucks high of 24 and snow and ice but on the bright side I saw several snow birds and a woodpecker out of my patio window today, birds are easier to see when there is snow on the ground. Talking about pagers and phones I had a client that told me no one could come into her house with their phone on so I ask her why and she said she had a repair man there once and his phone went off and she dropped to her knees on her front porch which is made of concrete. So of course I ask her what happend she tells me she has a pacemaker and if you stand to close to her and the phone rings it stops her heart! Learn something new everyday.

12/9/2007 6:33:58 AM How about the thread that never ends--  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

shell, WOW, didn't think about a cell phone affecting a pacemaker! Makes sense. Good to know. Weather here 25°F - Cloudy - Wind: NE at 5 mph. "Gray skies, nothin but gray skies, headin our way."

12/9/2007 6:40:00 AM How about the thread that never ends--  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

great everyone we are all reporters of our environment and every moment of our day can be put on this thread esp if something went good or even bad--we need some good laughs and we need each other's comfort---i'm reading some good stuff here--so please continue and see how long we can make everyone read this thread because everything can be posted here--because we are now 50 something...

12/9/2007 6:40:19 AM How about the thread that never ends--  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Having a beautiful day here, warm, pretty blue sky and a slight breeze. The houses, stores and restaurants are all decorated, traffic is heavy and I wish I had started my Christmas shopping two months ago

12/9/2007 6:45:16 AM How about the thread that never ends--  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

Weather is currently around 50, partly cloudy and is expected to get up to 77!!!!! Riding today with group for a toy run, excellent day for it!! It’s going to be bbbbeauuTTiful !!! *doing my Snoopy dance*

12/9/2007 6:48:59 AM How about the thread that never ends--  

explorer11
Rolla, MO

Yep there ya have it .. trash them cell phone... women ride around sitting on them and they on vibrate.... bang they get a phone call.. boom they get into an accident.. trash the cell phone...

12/9/2007 6:50:04 AM How about the thread that never ends--  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

Lotus i wish i could say that in NJ--we have 4 seasons--it is the cold one now--at least till april comes--hey you like the Yanks--are you from NY--

12/9/2007 6:57:46 AM How about the thread that never ends--  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Soprano, I know all about northern weather..I am originally from a small town in Northern NY..about 70 miles north of Syracuse, I moved here 4 years ago, because my parents are here.

12/9/2007 7:01:51 AM How about the thread that never ends--  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

i hope your parents are doing well--yes, i suppose 4 years ago you were wearing a heavy coat in upstate NY and now from the pics you have via your profile you are not looking back here--is your dad and mom Yankees fans too--and do you get to see Yankees games in Florida and TV--

12/9/2007 7:01:55 AM How about the thread that never ends--  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Ooops, lost my train of thought Last Christmas, all of us kids chipped in and had all of my parents 8 ml films put on cd's. The films start with my 5th birthday, and there is also Micky Mantle and Roger Marris, walking side by side into the club house at Yankee Stadium the year they were both going for the home run record!!

12/9/2007 7:05:11 AM How about the thread that never ends--  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

that year *61 was special--i grew up 3 miles form the GWB in NJ--and some yankees rented homes in my town during the baseball season--it was easy to be a Yankees fan after that--I played baseball in college, coached it in HS--umpired both HS and college ball too--yes, i was an ex jock--now i'm looking for an athletic supporter--well kind of..lol...

[Edited 12/9/2007 7:05:38 AM]

12/9/2007 7:07:45 AM How about the thread that never ends--  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

Tip of the day: While baking cookies on parchment paper please don't let the paper touch the burners inside of the stove. Last night my daughter and I were baking choc chip cookies and when I was pulling the baking sheet out of the oven out came blazing fire with it! Scared us both! Ran the corner of the pan under the water in the sink but soaked two cookies while my daughter was yelling wait wait- there was no waiting- she wanted to save the cookies and I wanted to save us. LOL LOL LOL Thinking today should have trimmed the paper to fit the pan and not let it hang over like we had it. Yeah good idea for today- sugar cut outs and peanut brittle being made today wish me luck.

12/9/2007 7:12:46 AM How about the thread that never ends--  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

thanks for that tip--last nite i actually found a place selling large vadalia onions 3 pounds for $ 1 --bought 6 lbs and made a soup---it almost pulled me in but i was saved every 10 seconds because i could not wait till it was done so i tested it via a spoon and at least i am up now to talk about it--yes, there is some left--

[Edited 12/9/2007 7:13:11 AM]

12/9/2007 7:13:04 AM How about the thread that never ends--  

explorer11
Rolla, MO

chocolate chip cookies... hmmm good....

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11