Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapwrsonals

This can be remedied by the site s Pickmeisha Rehab providing guidance on never again becoming manipulated by worthless scrotes . craigslist leesburg fl personals It involves just text and precedes google and so on You join a room (say #london) and everyone in that area listed on the appropriate can see every little thing you variety which seems on the left when you hit enter. We seek to assistance both boys and girls learn healthy techniques to deal with dating relationships and the tension of breaking up. auto omegle online two years later we still maintain in touch and I will in all probability stop by her on my next trip.

over 40 listcrawler

Just after two months of on line messaging, Cody and Lilah met at a restaurant halfway amongst the two cities for their initial date. online dating vancouver bc The second most significant distinction is the way we spend money. Following reading that, you want to know what the truth is, suitable? Use the exact same method when writing your profile. double list kc With the free of charge selection, members get limited messages from their top picks that Match has chosen for them based on compatibility.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/23/2009 9:44:55 PM Should widows or widowers wear their wedding ring ?  
jer555
Huntley, IL
87, joined May. 2009

I did on a date....".she said put it in a drawer".....I said no, I will wear it on my right hand ring finger on a date.......this ring represents 51 years of love.

Had worn it so long that I forgot it was still on my hand after all those years, it is a part of me

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/23/2009 11:43:49 PM Should widows or widowers wear their wedding ring ?  
aliveankickinto
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,576)
Tucson, AZ
84, joined Jul. 2008

Jer, I don't think there is anything wrong with wearing your wedding ring. She is gone but still part of you. The ring is just comforting. I wear my husbands and my ring on a chain around my neck.

8/24/2009 12:58:14 AM Should widows or widowers wear their wedding ring ?  
gloriajune
Over 1,000 Posts (1,960)
Waterford, CA
80, joined Nov. 2008

If the ring is a comfort to you. Wear it.

8/24/2009 6:53:01 AM Should widows or widowers wear their wedding ring ?  

altje
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,706)
Kernersville, NC
75, joined Jun. 2008

This is a personal decision that no one else should make for you. I no longer wear my wedding ring, but do wear my engagement ring on my right hand sometimes.

8/24/2009 10:47:08 AM Should widows or widowers wear their wedding ring ?  

waltaz
Coolidge, AZ
86, joined May. 2009

A painful subject, literally. My ring got caught between a hot wire and ground. Got hot in a hurry. I had to cut it off. A month to heal. Very painful. My wife bought me a new one but I never wore it.
Her rings went to my two daughters.

8/24/2009 11:32:47 AM Should widows or widowers wear their wedding ring ?  
jer555
Huntley, IL
87, joined May. 2009

Yes ...it can be a very touchy subject, I remember when my Jean was sick and on prednisone a steroid , which will put weight on you fast.... I had to cut her wedding ring off she burst into tears...... we both had a good cry over it .....had it repaired .....a material thing but a strong symbol of love

8/24/2009 12:23:01 PM Should widows or widowers wear their wedding ring ?  
idphionix
Boise, ID
76, joined Aug. 2009

I believe that is a personal choise of the individual. I didn't have a wedding band from my first marriage So when Kathy was killed I didn't have to make that decision. My second marriage I had it covered to a cross lapel pin. I still have it in a box.

8/24/2009 3:00:45 PM Should widows or widowers wear their wedding ring ?  
cactusbaby
Fredonia, TX
80, joined Jul. 2009

Absolutely, if you want to. I would not fault a widower for wearing his wedding ring. I'd see that as a sure sign of his loyalty and not any kind of comment on us as a couple. I'd marry the man if he asked and would encourage him to wear his wedding ring on his right hand after we were married. How could you expect someone to forget a loved mate just because they died? Shouldn't be done.

Jerr, did you get the knee replacement ?

[Edited 8/24/2009 3:02:28 PM ]

8/24/2009 3:10:13 PM Should widows or widowers wear their wedding ring ?  
arkielady
Austin, AR
78, joined May. 2008

I say wear your ring if you like. If someone wants to fuss about something, that is as good of a thing as any to fuss about. (Smile)

I had trouble with accepting the fact that a man I met prominently displayed a sculpture of his ex-wife’s belly, from the belly button to within a couple of inches of the crotch.
It made it hard to take him seriously.

8/24/2009 3:35:02 PM Should widows or widowers wear their wedding ring ?  
kitty2u
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,908)
Clay City, IN
74, joined Dec. 2008

You won't believe this, but my cat batted mine in the trash. I never did find it, and it had several diamonds in it. I hated it, but what could I do? He knocks everything off the wet bar, so it is empty now. I also moved the trash container.

[Edited 8/24/2009 3:36:29 PM ]

8/24/2009 6:01:07 PM Should widows or widowers wear their wedding ring ?  

ggranny21
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,839)
Huntington, IN
85, joined Feb. 2009

I wore mine for over 60 years...two years after my husband passed... my daughter suggested I put it away for awhile.Soon be 5 years and I still haven't dated.All the older men I know still have partners.

8/25/2009 7:47:47 AM Should widows or widowers wear their wedding ring ?  
cactusbaby
Fredonia, TX
80, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from kitty2u:
You won't believe this, but my cat batted mine in the trash. I never did find it, and it had several diamonds in it. I hated it, but what could I do? He knocks everything off the wet bar, so it is empty now. I also moved the trash container.

Kitty, if that ring was not in the trash can, you might want to take off the p trap under that wet bar sink. I'd bet it's there.

8/26/2009 7:57:17 AM Should widows or widowers wear their wedding ring ?  
jer555
Huntley, IL
87, joined May. 2009

Correct Cactus, My Dad lost the diamond out of his ring doing dishes....I removed the trap shook out the coffee grounds and there it was sparkling threw the grounds, Big smile and hug from Dad..

8/26/2009 9:30:40 AM Should widows or widowers wear their wedding ring ?  
seattleborn
Lewiston, ID
74, joined Jan. 2009

I took mine off over three years ago, still can't get that green stain off my finger.

8/26/2009 9:40:12 AM Should widows or widowers wear their wedding ring ?  
fisherman76
Aurora, MO
83, joined May. 2009

For the first year after I lost my lovely, loving wife Mavis in 2008 I continued to wear my wedding ring on third finger left hand , Later I switched to right hand , & for a short period removed it for a piece of costume jewelry from dollar store , but since July of this year it's back on the left hand 3rd finger to stay till they cremate me .Proud to know majority approve of continuing wearing of wedding ring after loved ones have departed .

8/26/2009 12:45:29 PM Should widows or widowers wear their wedding ring ?  
aliveankickinto
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,576)
Tucson, AZ
84, joined Jul. 2008

Wear your ring where you want. It shows you were a loving husband, and the lady who gets you will also be loved.

8/26/2009 3:40:00 PM Should widows or widowers wear their wedding ring ?  
jer555
Huntley, IL
87, joined May. 2009

The stain was left to remind you of your Seattle........Your a good man fisherman
Thanks alive&kickin

[Edited 8/26/2009 3:42:18 PM ]

8/26/2009 3:51:14 PM Should widows or widowers wear their wedding ring ?  
cactusbaby
Fredonia, TX
80, joined Jul. 2009

It occurs to me that denying someone you think you might have a relataionships with, ro that you already love, somethng so much a part of them is just throwing away a vital part of him/her. A person whose spouse has died still carries memories of them and the way they hancle their life after the death in the way of loyalty to the dead spouse tells a whole lot about what kind of person you are dealing with. I can't see how anyone can see a threat an insult in the wearing of a wedding ring which has been on a finger for so many years. I suppose it just boils down to how different peaople feel.

8/27/2009 4:08:25 PM Should widows or widowers wear their wedding ring ?  
rebel_rose37
San Marcos, TX
79, joined Aug. 2009

I say NO....

10/8/2009 8:36:18 PM Should widows or widowers wear their wedding ring ?  
bluberry73
Duluth, MN
80, joined Oct. 2009

Hey, Rebel, I kind of agree with you. But to each his own. My own husband died in 2008 after 53 years of marriage. I lost my best friend and soulmate. When and if I do meet someone that is interesting I will always check his left hand for a wedding ring. If there is one there I would back off. Just like I would have wanted a single women to do in the past with my husband.

10/8/2009 8:43:26 PM Should widows or widowers wear their wedding ring ?  
gloriajune
Over 1,000 Posts (1,960)
Waterford, CA
80, joined Nov. 2008

After a proper amount of time I feel your rig should be put away with all your great memories, or given to children , just don't wear the ring forever. If you need to feel dressed, purchase a regular ring to wear . It will let the ladies who respect what the ring represents know if they are trespassing or not. I gave mine to my daughter and her fathers to. They mean something to her. And my memories are all I need. Just my thoughts on it. gj

10/10/2009 11:22:53 PM Should widows or widowers wear their wedding ring ?  
rebel_rose37
San Marcos, TX
79, joined Aug. 2009

Thanks Blue and gloria,,,,one of my exhusbands wore his ring until our wedding day, he proceeded to the cememtery and took his band off and poked it into the dirt of his wife;s grave...

That was fine with both of us....