Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

amarillo hookups

Social media is exactly where quite a few folks get stung, with $9. christian singles dance augusta ga Yes, even in the immediate world of on line dating, words are what actually count. What do you mean by generating certain one s downtime is funded by credit card debt? I feel the most grateful for God s Really like, Grace, and Tender Mercies that are provided to me day to day by God. craigslist coimbatore We do, having said that, want to make user profiles stand out and invite the initial ice breaking conversation, as properly as offer rewards in a strategic way to retain customers.

mega personal meet now

Having all these pieces working together may possibly sound difficult, but CometChat has a prepared produced chat platform for dating apps that tends to make it easy to integrate text, voice, and video chat. single ladies in orlando florida On the web communication can make talking often significantly a lot easier. On line dating is an helpful way to create new relationships and discover other folks with similar interests. where to find prostitutes in tamarindo A shortcut to romance and intimacy, in other words.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/11/2007 12:19:24 PM Men, what is it you look for ...  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Chris I understand what you are saying. I have had that happen to me too on a few dates.
First date one guy even started discussing moving in together! I asked "my place or yours"?

12/11/2007 12:20:12 PM Men, what is it you look for ...  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

well 1st of all i would believe she must be looking for my qualities too and possibly down the line we are on the same page mutually

12/11/2007 12:20:39 PM Men, what is it you look for ...  

slainte
Mohawk, NY

Law....
I will try to explain....
you said you "ordered" one from Cina...generally when one places an order, there is a cost....
thus $$$$
Knight said he had one from Mexico....she welched on 10K...that is $$$$ again....
as a JOKE>>>>which I thought I surrounded the comment in I said it was about cash...
and that is is...
bad joke on my part, but that is how it came to be.....

12/11/2007 12:21:01 PM Men, what is it you look for ...  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

chris, you wouldnt like me then. when in a conversation, i touch a hand, shoulder.. etc. never wrap my arms around you, but sometimes touching conveys trust.. etc.

12/11/2007 12:26:06 PM Men, what is it you look for ...  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

I enjoy when a gentleman does those little dovey things, Knight, I just don't care for it on a FIRST date. I wish to get to know the gentleman first on a first date.

[Edited 12/11/2007 12:26:44 PM]

12/11/2007 12:43:07 PM Men, what is it you look for ...  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

i guess an accidental grope is out of the question when saying good night then?

12/11/2007 12:45:12 PM Men, what is it you look for ...  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

All my gropes are accidental at the end of the date....Oh you meant you!~

12/11/2007 12:48:10 PM Men, what is it you look for ...  

texaggie71
McDonough, GA

Chris,
I can not speak for other men in their 50's but as I tried to stated in my profile, what I am looking for is someone, like I me or how I try to be: honest; sincere; trustworthy; caring; able to see humor in life and it's events; a Bible-believeing Christian; height to weight proportionate; a decent level of education; able to spell or use spell check; good use of grammar; a lady but with sensuality and style; a hunger for her mate and last, but not least, Monogomous to a fault.

While this list may not be what you were wanting to read, it is what I look for in a potential mate; at this point in my life, I'm getting more happy with the thought that I may never find her, but will have a few good lady friends to talk with and to share some of the joys in our lives.

Thanks for letting me voice my views.

Thanks Vixen; my pleasure dear !

[Edited 12/11/2007 12:53:44 PM]

12/11/2007 12:52:55 PM Men, what is it you look for ...  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Well said Aggie....

12/11/2007 1:14:35 PM Men, what is it you look for ...  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

When Chris started this thread, I thought she was dead serious, but as usual, it has turned into joke fest, and get a life. Sorry Chris, we all make you feel welcome, and then brow beat you on anything you say.

12/11/2007 1:16:57 PM Men, what is it you look for ...  

chris4747
Pinellas Park, FL

Actually, I would. I like that. That's not what I'm talking about, I'm talking about grabbing my butt, etc. I don't get where this is coming from. The touching the hand, etc that you're talking about is a way of flirting and letting the other person know you're interested. There's nothing wrong with that.

12/11/2007 1:20:48 PM Men, what is it you look for ...  

chris4747
Pinellas Park, FL

I sincerely appreciate the honesty and levity. It's really okay. At least sharing honesty and with or without levity still gives you an idea of how men think, because just like some men I've heard they don't understand women. I am simply asking for opinons and insight from men.

12/11/2007 1:22:31 PM Men, what is it you look for ...  

chris4747
Pinellas Park, FL

I am not talking about what is in your profile that you want. I'm talking when you look at a lady's profile, are you looking visually or literally. Do you try to email them many times, one time? Do you give out your phone number right away? What is it that draws you to that one lady that makes you want to do that.

12/11/2007 1:31:35 PM Men, what is it you look for ...  

helloeyes
Enfield, NH

Chris, I can say for me I like a visual, but I also read what is in the profile. I like a physical attraction, but also want to know how a lady thinks, and that in itself can confuse me. I like to chat with them some, get to know them some. I am not in a rush to find the lady of my dreams, and don't expect it to happen overnite. It would be nice if it did.....but such is life. I can't speak for every guy thats over 50, but like anything, a few bad give the rest a bad name. If a guy is interested in you then I don't think he will mind taking it slow. One email should be enough to find out if your going to get an answer or not, from there you can move forward.

12/11/2007 1:35:37 PM Men, what is it you look for ...  

chris4747
Pinellas Park, FL

Thank you so much for such a sincere answer. Sometimes I just don't know how slow, how fast...
I just like to relax and have conversation. Find out about one another. I think the rest comes, doesn't it?

I just didn't know if I was expecting too much.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5