Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best place to find hookups

They may also share your information and facts with third parties. christian dating colorado EHarmony not only caters to customers looking for serious and committed partners but also accommodates seniors. Mod harassment might outcome in my present girlfriend? Customers and even trade snapchat needs to dating internet site. skipthegames code You happen to be also in a position to uncover other singles that share related interests through groups or events.

now gay hookup app

Elite Singles membership is highly qualified, making it an excellent selection if users are searching for stimulating conversations. glens falls dating Obtaining exciting and mastering is your primary objective. I was relieved till I realised he wasn t responding anymore. listcrawler tn Listen to how they speak about the less fortunate members of our society such as the poor, immigrants and the disabled.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/11/2007 6:14:11 PM Men, what is it you look for ...  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

Mighty good looking Pork Chops there, I can almost smell that area that gets real crisp where it touches the cookware. You should go into advertising. My son-in-law could use you. Somebody ate all of his Capn Crunch and Lucky Charms, so now he has to come up with something else. Well Harris Teeter is open all night, so I better sign off and hit the trail for H Y foods.

12/13/2007 6:28:41 PM Men, what is it you look for ...  

mrc4u
Daytona Beach, FL

This is a wonderful subject. I personally would love to meet a woman , which would be first a lady, conduct herself accordingly ,in various social functions. secondly , caring understanding and above all be great in bad. And let's face it , ladies and gentlemen , if we truthfully think about it . this is all that at least in my opinion we want. It is just my opinion. obviously , I am just speaking for myself as a man .

12/13/2007 6:36:26 PM Men, what is it you look for ...  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Mrc4u..I am just making sure..above all..great in bad..so that would be number 1..right? Number 2..act like a lady, and be able to conduct herself in a proper way at social gatherings..and number 3 be caring and understanding? Well, I have never seen it put quite like that

12/13/2007 6:40:32 PM Men, what is it you look for ...  

sereneinlife
Mountain View, MO

glad he`s not speaking for me

just not the way i wood of said it,,

not putting anyone down either

[Edited 12/13/2007 6:42:51 PM]

12/13/2007 6:45:39 PM Men, what is it you look for ...  

johnmod
Gardendale, TX

good personality

12/13/2007 8:23:53 PM Men, what is it you look for ...  

qirki
San Francisco, CA

Chris, your question is a little difficult to answer, because it depends on the woman. Examples: You come across to me as a very sincere and open lady. I would be attracted by all of that, but at a much more visceral, gut level, I would want to protect you. I think there is something about you, at least in me, that raises the protection instinct. If I met Lawvixen, I would want to trade barbs and witticisms with her. I might come out on the short end of that, but it wouldn't keep me from going for it. If I met Lotus3, I suspect I would ask her a lot of questions, because I sense in her a spirit of discernment. I think she often sees to the heart of a matter when everybody else is still sorting out the pieces. Having said all of this, the very first thing would be a visual assessment of all the ladies in the room until one catches my eye. She would probably tend to be taller, as I am tall, but not necessarily. You can call it chemistry, presence, vibrations, animal attraction, anything else, but there are some women that are attractive to me. It is not just looks. It is carriage, confidence, presence, wit, etc. If I knew exactly how to quantify it, I would have written a book, instead of posting here. You all would have bought it, read it, found your perfect match and be a happy couple. Poor Dustin would have to get a real job because this site would not be necessary. (Don't zap me, Dustin! just kidding.) Finally, I want a handsome woman. It's an old west way of describing a woman. A handsome woman is not necessarily the prettiest, or the most talented, but she is fully committed to her mate and right there with him. Age is very kind to her, because of what is inside her heart. She has lots of laugh lines, but few wrinkles (wrinkles come from frowns!). She is a Proverbs 31 woman. I did not intend to write a book, but you asked a difficult question. I wish you the very best in finding that perfect match for you. Peace.

12/14/2007 4:52:40 PM Men, what is it you look for ...  

wishicould
Mesquite, TX

Someone that takes care of themselves, they are quick to smile, they laugh out loud, they still think it is okay to admit that they like to cook, they are not looking for someone just to take care of them, they are honest and above all they have manners.

Maybe every woman is like this...I don't know

12/14/2007 6:22:14 PM Men, what is it you look for ...  

magicman57
South Australia
Australia

i dont know what other men are looking for,but i am looking for a kindred spirit,a person who can become my soul mate.someone who will not only take from me what she wants or needs but also give me what i need

12/14/2007 6:24:07 PM Men, what is it you look for ...  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Welcome Magicman, wow all the way from "Oz"!.....

Footnote: Oz is another name for Australia, not Kansas.......

[Edited 12/14/2007 6:24:40 PM]

12/15/2007 2:42:07 PM Men, what is it you look for ...  

patrick49
Marion, NC

I can't speak for all men, but what I'd like to find is an intelligent woman that can carry on in a variety of conversations, is HONEST, can share the good along with the bad with her partner, doesn't listen to what "other people" say about her choice of mates, but listens to her own heart, and mind. One that has a sense of humor, has her priorities in order, can be self reliant if need be, but can also make a man feel wanted and needed. Good looks wouldn't hurt, but aren't a big deal,...... they change. It's whats on the inside that counts.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5