Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

totally free hookup apps

Add even much more dramatic music and voila, you have some thing out of an action movie. san diego phone chat Being sincere with your self and your companion can support you navigate your relationship in a healthy and intentional direction. You re not asking them to be in a partnership with you. rubmaps arlington Steer clear of polarizing subjects like politics and religion, at least on the very first couple of dates.

skipthegames chat

A Bumble team member reviews the photo and verifies or rejects your verification. fort smith dating I made a profile on Bumble with photographs of my bald head and believed, I ve got difficult adequate skin if I never get any likes back , but I in fact get a comparable amount of matches, it just filters out the dross. Throw some exciting ones in the mix to hold things balanced. tallinn estonia girls Those who reside their faith may possibly want other folks who do the same, and Upward can connect you with other Christian singles.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/11/2007 11:09:58 AM Men, what is it you look for ...  

slainte
Mohawk, NY

LAW

Thaks...I then recalled the first post....one of the dah moments...but thanks so much...nice to know there is help around to help me thru the dah times...

12/11/2007 11:10:54 AM Men, what is it you look for ...  

slainte
Mohawk, NY

from where to where.....the cruise

12/11/2007 11:17:09 AM Men, what is it you look for ...  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

I have been on numerous cruises. Taking another one over New Years.......

12/11/2007 11:19:15 AM Men, what is it you look for ...  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

oh goodness, we're back to the 'no picture on the profile' thing. What most of you defending the no picture deal fail to realize, is no one would buy a car sight unseen. How many ads in the papers have you gone to look at something and didnt like the looks of it after you arrived to view it? What do you do at that point? No thank, and walk away?

With people it's different. If you chat with a 'ghost' person, and become friendly based on what the other person types or says, can you just walk away? Durn tootin' you can. Do you have that much time to spend developing a relationship only to walk, later? Gosh at our ages, what the heck do we have to hide. It's black and white.

I forget which of the guys posted above the statement about size, features of the face, hair style.. etc, buy that's true. Are we desperate enough to settle for something less than we would be happy with? If you want a mate that bad, and that means a warm body to keep you company, then mail order one from russia, south american, or china. there are as many men seeking women in the US, as there are women seeking men.

If you think me shallow.. so be it.

12/11/2007 11:20:10 AM Men, what is it you look for ...  

slainte
Mohawk, NY

you two are amking me ssssoooooo jealous, glad for you both....but wish it were me...
where are you all going?????
and I am sitting here in ankle deep snow....another dah Law...LOL

12/11/2007 11:21:44 AM Men, what is it you look for ...  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Knight, I did order a mate from China....I sent him back, he was all Wong for me!

12/11/2007 11:24:14 AM Men, what is it you look for ...  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

gosh, i had one almost hooked from Mexico but she welshed on the $10k... hussie

12/11/2007 11:25:05 AM Men, what is it you look for ...  

slainte
Mohawk, NY

hadn't looked at it from that point..however, that wasn't what I was about...I was about how really a picture is nothing.....and to base any decision on it is sad....I can tell you, I have no picture on because I have no idea how....my printer died, and I gave mu digi camera to granddaughter, couldn't work that either....and lazy or whatever....I really have no need to learn,,,,,if what stand s between someone else is a picture....then move on without knowing me....thank you

12/11/2007 11:26:47 AM Men, what is it you look for ...  

slainte
Mohawk, NY

have to comment...sorry, meant to be funny....but do you realize both your responses are about $$$$$....now does that say something or what?????

12/11/2007 11:27:51 AM Men, what is it you look for ...  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

slainte, i hate to be the one who tells you, but you have that Man's Disease.. its called R.T.F.M. In layman's terms.. Read The Frigging Manuel.

12/11/2007 11:29:29 AM Men, what is it you look for ...  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

slainte, vixen and i share some of the same humor points of view. She's a funny gal, and her wit is quick as well.

12/11/2007 11:30:56 AM Men, what is it you look for ...  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Who are you talking about slainte and their comments looking like all about $$$?
If it was about mine and ordering a man from China, then slaintes you really need to find a sense of humor...

[Edited 12/11/2007 11:32:10 AM]

12/11/2007 11:39:29 AM Men, what is it you look for ...  

slainte
Mohawk, NY

you can tell me whatever you'd like.....
Law...the comment about $$$$ was meant to be funny....if it didn't come acrossed that way I did try to get it there...with all the LOL......

12/11/2007 12:12:46 PM Men, what is it you look for ...  

chris4747
Pinellas Park, FL

I'm the one that started the 50's thread...but it really applies to 50's and up. It's just that is my age bracket and I really haven't had very good luck in the meeting department.

The few meetings I have had, hands remaining out of my space has been a problem. That really turns me off and that has happened on a couple of occasions, I can't figure out why men think that is acceptable on a first meeting. So that's been a really big turn off for me. What happened to let's get to know one another first?

That's why I am asking this question, if that makes sense. I don't know if any one else has experienced this on a first meeting or not. And I am not picking on anybody because it doesn't happen all the time, but the few times it has makes me feel like I'm the one doing something wrong.

12/11/2007 12:15:44 PM Men, what is it you look for ...  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

I don't understand about how making a cute joke to Knight's mail order comment becomes of one having $$$???

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5