Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel sign up

The very best particular person I recall meeting on the web was a lady known as Lucia. dalton ga singles She will be fully oblivious to her personal hypocrisy. Not only that, but most of the fathers of these young ladies insist that their daughters marry a top mastering boy. bedpageatl To this day I hear mates of mine complain about getting a terrible FYG, so the lasting impact a FYG can have is clear.

mega personal websites

They ended up talking for hours and began to definitely like each and every other s business. az chat A single day, his most effective friend, who happens to be fairly a dating professional, suggested to find him an on line date for Friday evening. So, you under no circumstances know when you are going to uncover the individual who you would like to travel the globe with someday. doublelist poconos You tap their name to study a tiny far more about them and see much more pictures, swipe suitable if you d like to be matched with them, or left if you are not interested.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/11/2007 7:34:26 AM Men, what is it you look for ...  

chris4747
Pinellas Park, FL

What is it that men look for in women that in their 50's? Must she be what, cute, athletic, average, funny....?

I've been reading some of the posts and I'm reading what we want as women, but what are men really looking for? And, are they really, really looking?

12/11/2007 7:46:50 AM Men, what is it you look for ...  

bookshort
Marion, IL

Hey, Suzy, Chris said it in such a way that maybe the guys can understand what you meant in your thread. Thank you Chris, for making it easier for the guys to understand the question that we all have. Both of us, men and women, have no clue what the other wants, so we are asking. What the Hell do you want? Enough of being mild, meek,and whatever. Speak up. Thank you. Back to you, Chris and earlier, Suzy. Can I put an anonymous here?

12/11/2007 7:47:24 AM Men, what is it you look for ...  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

Chris: I can only vouch for my self, but yes, I am really, really, really looking. The only thing I say at this point, is that when I see her photo and read her profile, is that it jumps off of the page, and captivates me to a point where I can't move or breath. In short, I will know her, when I see her.

12/11/2007 8:00:42 AM Men, what is it you look for ...  

chris4747
Pinellas Park, FL

That's a good, honest answer. I wonder, because men are more visual is that the first thing that strikes them, is the picture, or is it what is contained in the profile?

My next question, I guess would be, is what do you want her to notice about you?

12/11/2007 8:29:31 AM Men, what is it you look for ...  

davewave1
Ann Arbor, MI

Her intelligence, wit, energy level, passion for life....

12/11/2007 8:32:05 AM Men, what is it you look for ...  

herefromminsk
Charlottesville, VA

Chris: Physically, I would like to come across as a caring, happy, good natured person. But, also I would like to express is honesty, intelligence, and giving, but I don't know how to show what's in the heart on the person. Any ideas out there, be serious now.

I should have been more specific in my First answer. I didn't mean a Marilyn Monroe or Jayne Mansfield type of photo. The photo that shows an inner glow that shows on her complexion, her smile, her jewelry, her hair, character etc.

[Edited 12/11/2007 8:38:18 AM]

12/11/2007 9:21:07 AM Men, what is it you look for ...  

slainte
Mohawk, NY

I fell in love with my husband the minute I heard his voice on my answering machine!!!!
Had ANYONE ever told me that it could happen...first I would have told them they were nuts, then laughed out loud!!!!
So I guess anything is possible....
on here I think it would take many emails...and maybe calls....I don't know that I could even begin with a picture...actually I don't even look at the photos and the profiles, the only thing I read is if they smoke....

12/11/2007 10:26:58 AM Men, what is it you look for ...  

robert007
Orlando, FL

I see you are asking for responses for women in their 50's, but I think similar aspects apply for such as I looking for a companion in their 60's. And, yes, I am actively and really looking.

No question I look at the picture first. That is exactly how we meet people face to face. Duh

So to those that think looking at the picture first is a sign of an undiscerning person, try to meet someone in person without looking at them. Further, if that's the way you actually meet people

Back to the picture - there is something in the brain that recognizes personally desirable features, whether in the eyes, the shape of the face, even a particular hair style. However, the part I don't know, because my brain won't tell me - is whether the features are desirable based on familiarity or some other metaphysical process. It's either there or not.

[Edited 12/11/2007 10:28:01 AM]

12/11/2007 10:41:29 AM Men, what is it you look for ...  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

I agree Robert that looks are a contributing factor, but for me it is sense of humor and intelligence that win my heart. What a person looks like, not including weight, ranks low on the attraction poll for me.

[Edited 12/11/2007 11:15:38 AM]

12/11/2007 10:45:26 AM Men, what is it you look for ...  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

I'm looking for a friend, partner, lover that will treat me with respect and not take me for granted. Also, who is not just looking for someone to use or a drinking buddy, because I'm safe to be with and feel safe from me. Someone that is at a point in their life ,that the kids are raised and want to travel and enjoy what we have worked so hard for. I'm not talking cruise every week, but also the times when you get bored and want to just jump in the car and take off for a week or more. I love kids but only want to enjoy them, not support grow adults or rasied them.

Later, Blu

12/11/2007 10:47:03 AM Men, what is it you look for ...  

slainte
Mohawk, NY

if a picture does all that for you...great...and I am happy for you....but I have seen some rather nothing pictures of people who turned out to be most wonderful.....certainly you meet people face to face....but if that is what impresses one...I would question how much one might be missing by making that a first impression.....and I guess the next question would be....when you have met the person in person, after seeing them in picture...do they always match???? I just wonder about "seeing" someone as in a picture....what matter does it???

12/11/2007 10:50:07 AM Men, what is it you look for ...  

slainte
Mohawk, NY

this is off subject...but cruising the best thing...have been on 13....loved everyone...especially trans_Atlantic.....you rock guy!!!!

12/11/2007 10:52:51 AM Men, what is it you look for ...  

slainte
Mohawk, NY

robert....where did the 50s come from...am I lost or what....HELP!!!

12/11/2007 11:05:00 AM Men, what is it you look for ...  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

slainte, Chris who started this thread, mentioned 50's women in her first post. That is what Robert is commenting about......

12/11/2007 11:07:14 AM Men, what is it you look for ...  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

"cruising the best thing" yes they are and thats why I'm going on another singles cruise JAn 27...

Later, Blu

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5