Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

legit free hookup apps

You must normally take note of the direction in which the conversation is heading. erie personal classifieds The only catch was that she lived hours away. Ten minutes will have to have gone by and not 1 auto stopped. truebootycall scam Style Magazines is a cost free, glossy life style magazine produced monthly in Brisbane, with a vibrant digital space to match.

mega personal register

Drake stated it was painful every single time, but that he discovered to cope. casual dating sites in chicago By the books on Camille s shelves, and the coats in her closet, I felt like I suddenly knew even far more about my new friend. If you are savvy, you will recognize that specific questions–even the most fundamental ones—have the ability to inform a lot about a individual. fubar dating site All this with one particular click, just place your may possibly and click on join room to start your absolutely free teen chat.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/12/2007 12:27:55 PM Sailing/Ocean stories and fish tails  

4evr6y
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,117)
Morgan, VT
75, joined Jul. 2007

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/16/2007 7:45:02 AM Sailing/Ocean stories and fish tails  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT
75, joined Jul. 2007

being semi-landlocked
i have enjoied reading
sea novels...one of my favorite is the Midshipman Bolitho series
by Alexander Kent

"Where lies the land to which the ship would go?
Far,far ahead,is all her seamen know.
And where lies the land she travels from? Away
Far,far behind is all that they can say."

Arthur Hugh Clough

6/6/2008 11:31:59 AM Sailing/Ocean stories and fish tails  
prettywomanskk
Oklahoma City, OK
67, joined Jan. 2008

Hi, My name is Sandy! I lived on a 63 ft. custom built Irwin Sailboat for one full year. It was the adventure of my life. I was First Mate! I helped sail the boat from Detroit, MiMichigan to St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands. Wow, every second was an awesome moment! Yes, there was hard work to do, but that was beside the point. The joy of the moment was thrilling to say the least.

Adventurer,
Sandy

6/7/2008 7:27:26 PM Sailing/Ocean stories and fish tails  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT
75, joined Jul. 2007

Sandy..

yes there's nothing like living abord...

sounds like the trip to the islands

must have been exciting

i made it once in Nov...

from Newport RI to Bermuda 5 days...to Tortola another five

when your out there alone with 25' waves

your alone

4evr

6/16/2008 12:24:40 PM Sailing/Ocean stories and fish tails  

kenpodon
Truth or Consequences, NM
72, joined Nov. 2007

Howdy 4evr6y and Sandy! I found this thread by accident but glad I did. In 2004 I was living on my 37' Pacific Seacraft in San Diego. Just weeks from setting sail for my solo around the world cruise. Then things abruptly collapsed! Well, things happen for a reason and I guess God has differrent plans for me. Alas! I have a "sea story" I'll post later when I get back about Santa Cruz, CA. Don

7/18/2008 6:21:31 PM Sailing/Ocean stories and fish tails  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT
75, joined Jul. 2007

yesterday this flock flew into my brook