Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personsls

Some guy would take that challenge and nicely, make her change her thoughts, and spread her legs willingly without the need of any work. asian dating in st louis missouri If you re consistently discovering oneself with undesirable partners, perhaps it really is a cycle YOU perpetuate. You can either pick out the like or pass the profile. how to get laid in brazil Though on line senior dating web sites are primarily protected and sound, you can be the target of uncommon scammy incidents.

skipthegames singles

Here are five on line dating stories that are so awkward and embarrassing, you can t support but swipe left. free speed dating chicago I have by no means wondered what his intentions have been or how he feels about me. Finding a co founder can really feel like a extra intense version of dating. adam4adam co Millennial & Gen Z customers use these apps to come across their partners.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/7/2009 8:35:18 AM My son has never had a birth certificate can he even get one ?  
ishouldntsay
Over 1,000 Posts (1,341)
Venice, CA
52, joined Aug. 2009

My son has never had a birth certificate . His dad has always said that he'd probley never be able to get one either cause he was born at home.
Now he's 16 years old and has come to live with me his mom and all we are trying to do is enroll him in the local high school here.. We've been told that they cannot eroll any student with out a birth certificate..Great now what ...
Ok so he does have a social security card and number if we at least have that along with shot records and things can we take that to vital records and will they give him a birth certificate.. Sheesh he has to go to school........Help !!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/7/2009 10:10:00 AM My son has never had a birth certificate can he even get one ?  
millionchances
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,388)
Slidell, LA
55, joined Jan. 2009

Very irresponsible of the parents to not address this 16 years ago. Of course he can get a birth certificate, but you are going to have to jump thru hoops.

9/7/2009 11:25:21 AM My son has never had a birth certificate can he even get one ?  

rantinreddbeanz
Yazoo City, MS
49, joined Jun. 2009

Was he delivered by a midwife? If so an the mid wife has records that should make things alittle easier but have to agree with million, gonna have to jump thru some hoops

9/7/2009 6:20:09 PM My son has never had a birth certificate can he even get one ?  
elfman
Oklahoma City, OK
50, joined Mar. 2007

You may try contacting the Vital Records Dept. for the State he was born in . You can usually get the phone number from the Blue Pages in your phone book. good luck

9/15/2009 7:46:58 AM My son has never had a birth certificate can he even get one ?  
itsclear
Over 1,000 Posts (1,437)
Fort Mohave, AZ
54, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from ishouldntsay:
My son has never had a birth certificate . His dad has always said that he'd probley never be able to get one either cause he was born at home.
Now he's 16 years old and has come to live with me his mom and all we are trying to do is enroll him in the local high school here.. We've been told that they cannot eroll any student with out a birth certificate..Great now what ...
Ok so he does have a social security card and number if we at least have that along with shot records and things can we take that to vital records and will they give him a birth certificate.. Sheesh he has to go to school........Help !!

are you a citicen of the US?

9/15/2009 1:44:40 PM My son has never had a birth certificate can he even get one ?  
cottonnballs
Over 2,000 Posts (3,930)
Crane Hill, AL
64, joined Aug. 2009

It definitely can be done. Your state VITAL STATISTICS office/department/bureau will have all the information you need.

9/15/2009 10:38:07 PM My son has never had a birth certificate can he even get one ?  
noob_online
San Diego, CA
60, joined Jan. 2009

If he plans to be president of the US he won't need one. Don't worry.

9/16/2009 10:05:58 AM My son has never had a birth certificate can he even get one ?  

hopein08
Jackson, NJ
49, joined Sep. 2008

My two younger ones were also born at home by choice (always feel like I need to add that LOL) my oldest was born at a free standing birth center. All with certified nurse midwives and no involvment of doctors or medical intervention. Well anyway, I agree it was very irresponsible NOT to get the birth certificate issued right after his birth. I also have to ask was he born in this country, at home with a certified nuse midwife ? However as long as it was in this country whether delivered completely alone at home or anyone certified there or not is birth should have been documented. I believe the town where he was born is the one that issues the birth certificate. My midwives documented the birth and submitted the forms accordingly. Give us a little more info as to the details surrounding the home birth and let's see if we can direct you better. Though others have already suggested the office of vital statistics so start there locally. Not sure what hoops they are thinking you will encounter. You do need to have some sort of documentation to present to them I imagine. When was he first seen by a pediatrician following his birth ? My midwives came back a few days later to check both of us out and then my babies were seen by their pediatricians also within the first few days of their birth so back track to that pediatrician who would also then have a record of seeing a new born. GOOD LUCK !!

9/17/2009 9:08:43 AM My son has never had a birth certificate can he even get one ?  

serendipity5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,296)
Great Falls, MT
48, joined Jul. 2009

Two of my children were born at home - by choice. It sounds to me like you son was not delivered by a certified midwife. (And a part of me doesn't believe your story at all... but just incase you're telling the truth.... let me tell you my story...)

In GA, they do not certify midwives, so I had a few minor hoops to jump through.

1. I had to prove that I was pregnant, so I was seen by an OBGYN one time during my pregnancy and had him write a statment verifying my pregnancy.

2. I had to have two witnesses verify that they were present and witnessed me give birth to a live baby. For me, those witnesses were my husband and a friend.

3. My child had to be seen by a doctor within one week of the birth.

I took those three documents to the Vital Records office in my local town and a birth certificate was issued. It took a while to fill out the paperwork simply because the lady who helped me at the Vital Records Office had not done very many home-birth certificates in her career and wanted to make sure she got everything right. But it wasn't much of a problem.

So... I'm guessing that you'll need proof of your pregnancy and proof of the birth. Did you get any kind of pre-natal care from a doctor or a health department? Has he ever been seen by a doctor? How has he been educated in the past? Has he ever been a member of any organization or club or church? There would be documentation of any of those things, including home schooling as homeschoolers are required to register with the local school system any home schooled children ages 7-16.

Honestly, if I were working in a school and someone brought in a 16 year old with no birth certificate, I'd report it to the local police as a possible missing or abducted child. There really is no reason for a 16 year old in this day and age to not have a birth certificate.....

9/17/2009 9:49:47 AM My son has never had a birth certificate can he even get one ?  
elcucuy09
San Antonio, TX
40, joined Jan. 2009

try the county records dept

9/17/2009 8:16:15 PM My son has never had a birth certificate can he even get one ?  
13islucky
Burnsville, MN
47, joined Sep. 2008

How did he get a social security card without the birth certificate?

9/23/2009 4:45:21 PM My son has never had a birth certificate can he even get one ?  

lorrians
Lynchburg, VA
42, joined Sep. 2009

hello yes you can get a birth certificate all you have to do is fill out the paper work at your local social securty office an send the paper work in it will cost you a few bucks but it its easy to do !!!!!!!!!!! sorry if im late with my comment!!!