Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames

This classic match found early accomplishment when on the net dating web pages have been growing in recognition. where to get laid in fort lauderdale I briefly browsed via my phone to show him the apps. com accomplishment story, and I would a great deal rather have a romantic comedy style story to inform when individuals ask us how we met. bumbles of mumbles com more than the years — in all probability close to 200.

free hookup sites chicago

Tinder is well liked fundamentally everywhere, so there is a healthier choice of matches in most properly populated locations. dating in henderson nv If only there was a spot to go and strategy men and women and flirt . Our 1st on the web dating story comes from a blogger named Rachel Thompson who invented the term cloaking . minneapolis rubratings Ask the question, What is your greatest achievement? Salama Marine, psychologist and on line dating professional for dating web site EliteSingles, tells Bustle.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/18/2007 1:20:17 PM What does whitemen fear of blackmen dating white women?  

silkpanties52
Baytown, TX

Maybe it's just a thing.....

Wonder what "MR SIMMONS" would say ?

Surley most of you old timers know who he is

12/18/2007 1:25:58 PM What does whitemen fear of blackmen dating white women?  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

Ain't no race got the market cornered on azzholez.

12/20/2007 11:00:36 PM What does whitemen fear of blackmen dating white women?  

realtrublaqman
Nashville, TN

Okay, i think its time for me to put it all inprospective. This thread was not posted just to see how many responses i could get. Never did i believe that there was so many ignorant people out here. By alot of the replies to this thread it has been a race issue, some of you believe that it is a issue about the blaclmans penis - for all you common folks "blackman d*ck". You all say that you don't have a problem but by your responses it is very obvious that there is a problem. This is common for american people to have such a divide amongst us all, one person went as far to say it is me that has a problem. (Lord, help that person cause he knows not or any better).

The really trivial thing is that it seems that you state here that to each its own, but it is obvious an issue of race is in your discussions beneath the waters or to say under your breathe. Whether it be with your friends, family, home boys and girls. We as american people betray one another by our skin color. There is a difference with lots of us, but the difference is not of skin color or sexual organs. The issue here was to show that racism is and will be here in america cause there cannot be a open discussion about it. The real issue was very much over-looked on this thread.

There are people that spoke up with the right of the issue, but those people have been with/around or are black. These people face the racism - wait "the hidden racism" that plenty of you say you are over it. One fool out there even had the never to say it had to do with my wanting a hand-out, No it is and will always be about the ignorance of people that live life with a closed mind. First and formost if one is not white white, they are of color. This world was started in a region that was only color. If it be told where and how the white skin became into the play of the world, they that fear this and every man with color would say that it isn't true. Only a foolish will travel where a wise man will not. Before people open their mouths they should know what to say.

To end it all is to say there will always be a difference in opinion of who is right and who's wrong, the thing is we need all to get along. If you wish to measure me by my skin color, look down on me cause interracial issues tha i like. Yes, you truly do fear me and mine cause if you kill me another me comes behind me, you can never kill us all. we started this world therefore we will be the last one standing....... NOT JUST A BLACK MAN - A REAL MAN - that is who I am. Although I walk through the valley of death I shall fear no evil........ Lots of you claim to be intelligent but only are in intelligent enough for your own narrow minds.......Peace out...........

Oh if you feel like i have offended you, that i really meant to do, just as you have offended me. But i am realtrublaqman to the bone. Strike with all your might but be sure that you hide behind that sheet you stand for.

12/20/2007 11:26:02 PM What does whitemen fear of blackmen dating white women?  

pwin_here_n_now
Annapolis, MD

I have read through this post. And I now have to share my view.

The question on it's own... is somewhat inflamatory... it invites a level "of me against you" due to color.

- That being said, I don't see it as a question of color, I see what lies beneath... the mythical assumption that a person of "color" is generally more endowed than a "caucasion" person - and the "fear" is about rejection, being adequately/or inadequately endowed, or the woman being spoiled, and by spoiled I do not mean dirtied (tho some may take it that way) but introduced to an expectation of size, penatration, that can not be physically attained by all.

Bottom line, (no pun intended!) It's about preference, and what turns one person on to another - Chemistry, connectedness..... the rest doesn't and shouldn't matter.

Face it - if she likes it big.... she likes it big. If she is not picky on size, she is not picky - And who it is With? It will always be who she feels safe with at the time... And for that matter, it could be with some guy in a gorilla suit, can't see what he is, on Halloween Night.

Racism goes both ways... I live in a culturally diverse neighborhood ( I like it that way) but I see the preconceptions go both ways.... just because I am what I am, it is assumed that I am rich! But I struggle just like everyone else.

It won't stop until it stops completely... from both points of view.

Peace!

P.Win

12/21/2007 7:52:06 AM What does whitemen fear of blackmen dating white women?  

madtowner1225
Madison, WI

P.Win hit it on the head (no pun intended). It's about the belief of a myth and as a result a fear of not measuring up (pun fully intended).

Don't worry guys, it IS just a myth. Unfortunately I'm in possession of difinitive proof. But don't despair. Just as "beauty is only skin deep" is the battle cry of the ugly, I'll remind you that size doesn't matter.

peace everybody,
madtowner1225

12/21/2007 8:19:58 AM What does whitemen fear of blackmen dating white women?  

maxempire
Ogden, UT

Its not the size of the d*ck, all races range in size. (Thats a myth} And it should not be about skin tone Its about choice.There is not a person on earth that if they needed my help id do all i could for them BLACK,WHITE,RED ,YELLOW it dont matter. folks this country was built from all of us, we have freedoms that most dont have.we have earned the right for choice. we have faught side by side in wars.And we must continue to stand tall with one another and let the past go, and look for a new horizon together.

12/21/2007 8:49:50 AM What does whitemen fear of blackmen dating white women?  

kgearly1021
Valdosta, GA

I have be reading this thread this morning and I cannot believe some of the posts that have been made. Having been in interracial relationships before, and most likely will be again, I can tell you all that there ARE people who this bothers, not just white men, but black men, and white and black women as well. In fact some women have a much tougher time accepting it then do men. But just like if say I as a overweight, middle aged woman were to start dating some cute little young Adonis type boy, then we can start another thread about fat women and cute boys, and there will be many posts on that subject as well. The point here is no matter who, is dating whom, there will always be some that will not approve, for on reason or another, is the politically correct? I think not. So the solution? Let it go. You as a human are not the one to set in judgment of another, most especially on who they spend their time with. The world would be a whole lot better off, if you wished everyone well, and if you cannot wish them well, ask for forgiveness.

"If there were in the world today any large number of people who desired their own happiness more than they desired the unhappiness of others, we could have paradise in a few years." - Bertrand Russell

[Edited 12/21/2007 8:50:42 AM]

12/21/2007 9:32:22 AM What does whitemen fear of blackmen dating white women?  

oletafive
Rattan, OK

I ask for understanding here folks, this man, afterall, is from Nashville.

12/21/2007 9:36:40 AM What does whitemen fear of blackmen dating white women?  

harleyhoney723
Charleston, SC

well you know what i think of it its nasty and the white women is soiled after she is with a black man,and the black man treats her like shit,,,lives like shit,,harleyhoney

12/21/2007 9:40:12 AM What does whitemen fear of blackmen dating white women?  

lust4love
Atco, NJ

ihave to laugh at that last post.Although I think its inappropriate...

12/21/2007 9:54:36 AM What does whitemen fear of blackmen dating white women?  

kgearly1021
Valdosta, GA

So is it now a Southern thing?

12/21/2007 10:39:27 AM What does whitemen fear of blackmen dating white women?  

oletafive
Rattan, OK

No Kgearly it is not a southern thing. It isn't even a black and white thing unless some one chooses to make it so. There is no proof that Adam and Eve weren't Black. Do you feel soiled from your experiences? I hope not and I hope our friend, serious trouble, from Nashville can grow enough to see the country is changing. Besides the smallest penis I have ever seen (In the Navy Showers) was on a Black man. That did not make him less than a man (He got two Purple Hearts). What diminishes a man is when he feels that he has to put someone else down in order to make himself feel important. What makes a man small is when he does not treat others with dignity and respect. You don't have to be Black to do that, just weak minded.
--=Oletafive=--

12/21/2007 10:43:29 AM What does whitemen fear of blackmen dating white women?  

kgearly1021
Valdosta, GA

Soiled? Not in the least, I am happy I am the person that my life experiences have made me. I am happy I am more tolerate of people than most, and do not look at skin color, or intelligence levels of people.

12/21/2007 10:50:38 AM What does whitemen fear of blackmen dating white women?  

shawneegirl
Norwalk, CA

lmafo good one

12/21/2007 11:02:46 AM What does whitemen fear of blackmen dating white women?  

shawneegirl
Norwalk, CA

okay here it goes i'm a white woman who has been woth both white and black men and let me tell you this its how a man treats a lady hell i have a child by a black man and a white man and let me say this you cut us all and guess what we all bleed red don't forget who our creator is he made us in his image so get up off the b/w thing and get a life
oxoxoxoxox
shawn
and go have a drink and think about the shit hell all that shit left years ago

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6