Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal eu

g. latin singles miami The first or second coffee chat may possibly not inform you that substantially. We kept in touch using texting apps, and I knew I loved him by the second week he was goneā€¦but I didn t want to say anything due to the fact we weren t official. columbus rubratings I was a bit nervous at the begin, but it all felt better rapidly Molly is a good particular person to chat to.

bisexual hookup

Reproduction of news articles, photos, videos or any other content in complete or in portion in any type or medium with out express writtern permission of moneycontrol. brampton singles By the way, I think it was a couple of posts back that recommended asking a blind person how they are reading messages is a silly question. 8 million and, like most other countries in the world, individuals living with invisible chronic wellness circumstances are not listed within this information. locanto en espanol chicago If a individual is isolated or a loner, this could be a damaging indicator of their character.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/15/2007 6:35:34 PM What does whitemen fear of blackmen dating white women?  

realtrublaqman
Nashville, TN

I am new to this forum thing and put up my first thread. Got a reply to it from an old white guy "hating". Why does it bother white men so that black men date white women? Do they think we will wipe them out or something, there is enough hatred in this world from all our past it is time to stop all of that and each of us just live life.

12/15/2007 6:36:39 PM What does whitemen fear of blackmen dating white women?  

potentloveslave
Dade City, FL

We don't fear it, we envy it.

12/15/2007 6:37:58 PM What does whitemen fear of blackmen dating white women?  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

i dont envy shit

12/15/2007 6:38:44 PM What does whitemen fear of blackmen dating white women?  

potentloveslave
Dade City, FL

I stand corrected. I envy them.

12/15/2007 6:39:35 PM What does whitemen fear of blackmen dating white women?  

sdcentaur
Sioux Falls, SD

I don't give a rat's ass about the color of their skin one way or another.

12/15/2007 6:39:59 PM What does whitemen fear of blackmen dating white women?  

lynn456
Martinsburg, WV

what the f*ck is this bull shit?

12/15/2007 7:23:08 PM What does whitemen fear of blackmen dating white women?  

libra75
Garfield, AR

I was'nt aware we had anything to fear.....

12/15/2007 7:25:05 PM What does whitemen fear of blackmen dating white women?  

darthlaidher
Knoxville, TN

i aint scared of black chicks, ive never dated one but i heard from people that they will beat your ass kicker than a white chick would, i dunno if theres any truth in that or not so i dunno if i believe it or not .

i dont envy anyone

[Edited 12/15/2007 7:25:38 PM]

12/15/2007 7:36:04 PM What does whitemen fear of blackmen dating white women?  

cjbaker
Decatur, AL

What is this ....

I don't like racist, and one thing I hate worse is reverse racist.

Does people not know how to ignore ignorance.

I have friends in all races, I don't care who they date and what race they are. If you post a racist remark, you will strike a nerve from someone.

12/15/2007 7:40:57 PM What does whitemen fear of blackmen dating white women?  

mountainangel
Charmco, WV

Iwill tell you why its b-cause you black boys are supposed to be big d*cked and the white guys dont like p*ssy thats been stretched plum out of porpotion. If i was a guy i would want her either.

12/15/2007 8:52:24 PM What does whitemen fear of blackmen dating white women?  

mstme
San Antonio, TX

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS IS STILL GOING AROUND. I HAVE HAD RELATIONSHIPS WITH BOTH WHITE AND BLACK MEN. BOTH THE SAME. CAUCASIAN MEN NEED TO GET A LIFE IF THEY BELIEVE THE MYTH.

12/15/2007 9:09:52 PM What does whitemen fear of blackmen dating white women?  

lonesomeloser
Louisville, KY

mstme....

12/15/2007 9:26:57 PM What does whitemen fear of blackmen dating white women?  

kgearly1021
Valdosta, GA

I am like Rodney King on this one.

12/15/2007 9:34:20 PM What does whitemen fear of blackmen dating white women?  

lonesomeloser
Louisville, KY

this is a f*cked up thread and a topic that really doesnt matter...and some of the responses.....omg...

12/15/2007 10:53:57 PM What does whitemen fear of blackmen dating white women?  

realtrublaqman
Nashville, TN

That is the whole purpose, it doesn't matter what color. The real thing is that the population has a fear. We as americans should look beyond our difference in skin and measure each other by our charater.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6