Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sexting hookup

Contemplate setting up a new e mail address to use for online dating and probably even get a low cost Pay As You Go phone to use for producing telephone calls. chico craigslist personals 160 First Date Questions Years ago, I was just out of a terrible relationship and in no mood to date once again. toronto hookup culture Some guys are emotionally distant even though other folks are trying to play it cool.

dl hookup app

If you like a single, swipe the photo to the correct otherwise, swipe to the left. singles in st petersburg fl Here is the location to share your like letter, how to compose a good adore letter, sample really like letters and appreciate letters types. Ashton describes her experience meeting Matt for the initial time. is badoo a hookup app It doesn t imply your date will see all women as variations on his mom, but how he treats his mother will inform you some thing of how he s likely to treat you.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/21/2009 1:28:02 AM Nerdy guy confused about dating.  

valley_dude
Wasilla, AK
40, joined Oct. 2009

I am 32 years old, and I know that I'm quite nerdy. I really enjoy tinkering with computers, and Linux. I'm single, and have been for my whole life. I've had crushes on girls before, when I was younger, but I've never done anything about it.

It's a bit like that movie "The 40 Year Old Virgin", but I'm not 40 yet. I don't really go out to bars or things like that, and get very confused when a woman even talks to me at the grocery store or something.

I don't even know where to start, and it seems like women don't want to have anything to do with guys like me. So I end up going home alone at night. I play online, work on an open source project, and try different Linux distros in a VBox.

This doesn't have anything to do with sex, I just want to find someone I can connect with.

What am I to do?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/23/2009 8:09:48 PM Nerdy guy confused about dating.  

jjbriteyes
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,945)
Hubbardston, MA
53, joined May. 2009

Im not sure exactly what to say, but definately sounds like you're a loner.. if you spend so much time online, have you searched for groups or even online dating sights for the "reality challenged"?

You need to find girls that are more into the computer than you are. Sounds like you may not be able to handle real interaction of people.. Unfortunately it sounds like your more secure in your cyber world.. good luck in your search.. take care be safe.

10/24/2009 1:04:49 PM Nerdy guy confused about dating.  
mandoliningman
Over 1,000 Posts (1,293)
Tok, AK
51, joined Aug. 2009

Ouch

10/24/2009 6:28:39 PM Nerdy guy confused about dating.  

jjbriteyes
Hubbardston, MA
53, joined May. 2009

Mando.. it wasnt intended to be an ouch..

11/7/2009 11:06:48 AM Nerdy guy confused about dating.  
dragonlady75
Sterling, AK
42, joined Oct. 2009

You might try posting a picture on your profile. How often do you get to Anchorage? Also if you could have any two superhero abilities what would they be?

11/7/2009 2:17:03 PM Nerdy guy confused about dating.  
alaskanbiker
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,425)
Vernal, UT
62, joined Jan. 2008

get a bike man,any kind of bike and I'll bet some girl you know will ask to go for a ride.....

11/8/2009 9:10:30 AM Nerdy guy confused about dating.  

jjbriteyes
Hubbardston, MA
53, joined May. 2009

Works for me!!

11/10/2009 12:55:00 AM Nerdy guy confused about dating.  
mandoliningman
Over 1,000 Posts (1,293)
Tok, AK
51, joined Aug. 2009

I got my 3 wheelers jj you can ride your own!

11/10/2009 9:29:51 AM Nerdy guy confused about dating.  

jjbriteyes
Hubbardston, MA
53, joined May. 2009

Fire them up Mando.. you lead the way!!

11/17/2009 8:43:42 AM Nerdy guy confused about dating.  

marifay
Anchorage, AK
42, joined Nov. 2009

Find a girl with the same interests. I am a strong believer in fate...there is someone out there for you. It will happen when you least expect it. A girl worth having is a girl who likes you for who you are. Just be you and things will happen. Good luck!

11/17/2009 11:54:00 PM Nerdy guy confused about dating.  

owlwisdom
Las Vegas, NV
48, joined Nov. 2009

You could find a female computer geek like yourself.

12/6/2009 5:41:08 PM Nerdy guy confused about dating.  
1alaskaman
Manley Hot Springs, AK
61, joined Sep. 2008

Try another country. American women don't want anything permant. That's why their attracted to losers. I've been on 4 of these sites off & on for 2 years or more & not met one good woman. Had tons of offers for sex & flings etc,but none want to settle down till they get too fat or old. Most are into carrers etc & can't even cook. I got onto a site for overseas & in 1 day had more great women write me than all these sites combined. I started it when I got back from my last movie shoot & photo shoots last month. Your close to the big city there,so go where computer people hang out. I live way way out,so have no place ta go. When I travel in the lower 48 doin events & such I meet alot,but they don't want to settle down. Remember if you got them comming up & talking to ya then they are interested. Find common interests to talk about & let it flow.The worst that can happen is nothing,lol. You do have to talk to them though,lol. If your shy then these sites are good to break the ice. Be prepared to travel as what you want or find may not be close. I have my passport etc & ready to go anyplace in the world for a good woman. Just keep lookin. People say when you quit lookin you'll find someone. That's bull cause you'll find nothing then. They won't come knockin on your door! Well I have had a few that did,lol.That was over 20 years ago in the lower 48 when I owned a harley shop back when it was cool & not a yuppy thing. They never lasted though. Your not still livin with mom & dad are you?lol. Although that would work cause most women want a guy that they can take care of & be the provider. Remember to wait & find one that likes what you like & be a best buddy with if you want it to last. That's the real hard part. Good Luck!!

12/7/2009 3:11:23 PM Nerdy guy confused about dating.  
tess4000
Anchorage, AK
58, joined Nov. 2009

Humh

Thats why we are on here.. We dont have an "only one" so ya know like you.. we are nerdy and shy.
Anyway...

[Edited 12/7/2009 3:11:55 PM ]

12/9/2009 2:53:02 AM Nerdy guy confused about dating.  
malorie87
Anchorage, AK
30, joined Dec. 2009

1alaskanman:
no wonder you've never found someone... Look at the negative attitude... sheesh... I wouldn't want that either...

as for the nerdy guy... we're all nerdy at heart... even the "pretty popular people". thats why a lot of them end up very unhappy with their lives till the come to realize that if they love themselves and have confidence that no matter what you'll be happy.. you make your future, so just have a good attitude and really be yourself and someone will see that and love you for it.. I have the same issue I need to love myself to move on into the relationship world as well...

as for 1alaskaman you obviously hate the way you have been treated in the past and hold some resentment, or I could be completely wrong. But it sure sounds like your angry at the crazy b*tches out there (which I don't blame you) but we really aren't all like that

12/9/2009 3:55:41 AM Nerdy guy confused about dating.  
renababee
Anchorage, AK
28, joined Nov. 2009

Well you just need to put yourself out there. Get some more hobbies im not sayin change what you like im saying find another hobby which you can injoy in a public place where you can meet people. Throw yourself whats the worst that can happen you get shot down? Big deal. Eventually you will get someone to say yes and BLAM there u go

12/9/2009 11:53:39 AM Nerdy guy confused about dating.  
1alaskaman
Manley Hot Springs, AK
61, joined Sep. 2008

Malorie
I don't hate women at all.Just the opposite, but in the last 20 years I haven't met one person who knows of one woman who is worth having(that is single & not fat etc). I travel all over the country all the time & meet people from all walks of life. Most everyone is scared to live away from the cities where they can work for someone else & not have to make their own decissions on life. Wait till you grow up & get some experiance in life & you'll see what I mean. Every woman I've ever known has lied & played games. I raised two generations of kids that never met or heard from their moms. I give every new one all my trust untill I'm proven wrong by them. I'm just waiting for one to show me one good one out there who wants to live traditional.
So Nerdy Guy, Trust ,but be watchful. Their a tricky bunch,lol.

3/30/2010 2:39:20 AM Nerdy guy confused about dating.  
claire2010
Kenai, AK
58, joined Mar. 2010

i dig nerdy. I was a nerd before it was a cool tend. Where you at? Me? On the Kenai.You're pretty young for me, but ??? Interested?

3/30/2010 5:37:18 PM Nerdy guy confused about dating.  
notstillincali
Hemet, CA
65, joined Feb. 2010

cugar

4/1/2010 3:21:37 PM Nerdy guy confused about dating.  
mytrueself
Anchorage, AK
31, joined Mar. 2010

Try going to an internet cafe, I used to work at one and I tell you what there where plenty of good lookin ladies that definately had a nerdy side to 'em.

4/2/2010 4:56:14 PM Nerdy guy confused about dating.  
claire2010
Kenai, AK
58, joined Mar. 2010

hang in there.

[Edited 4/2/2010 4:57:24 PM ]