Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

web crawler personals

Match will let you Wink at a fellow member for absolutely free, and Lots of Fish does not charge for messaging. craigslist yuma dating Are they displaying off that they can rock a keg stand or that they traveled to Fiji and swam with stingrays? Well known scams include convincing customers to part with their individual particulars or income, which is normally sent overseas and is unrecoverable. Several instances they ll pick someone really far away or with wildly distinctive political affiliations. rubmaps springfield il Creating an on line dating app that manages to get traction is most likely a single of the greatest challenges you will face.

mega peraonals

On his profile he expressed interest in the Oxford comma, which I believed was delightfully nerdy. online dating site in california The good news is that you do not have to tolerate their unhealthy behavior any longer! In this video, you are going to study how to establish wholesome boundaries with these difficult folks to make sure your marriage, and your personal sanity, is not negatively impacted. These days enjoy is not in the air, but it is on the app. usasexguide info forum forumdisplay I don t blame any person for the flirting.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/30/2009 8:13:49 AM Winter Weather  

serendipity5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Great Falls, MT
49, joined Jul. 2009

I hear you're getting snow there and that some schools are starting 2 hours late today. Ya'll be safe and stay warm! Meanwhile, I'm going to enjoy my LAST winter in the south. I'm moving to Montana in March. Looks like it's going to be a rough winter... hope it's calmed down enough by then so that it's safe for me to travel.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/30/2009 10:36:28 AM Winter Weather  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
67, joined Aug. 2007

we have had an in of rain the last 36 hrs

i sent a truck to utah 4 days aga to get a load of cattle
the truck has been at a roadblock waiting for the road to open so he can go on the good thing is he dont have the cattle loaded yet

have a great day

rich

10/30/2009 10:42:05 AM Winter Weather  

serendipity5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Great Falls, MT
49, joined Jul. 2009

What state is that in?

10/30/2009 4:30:40 PM Winter Weather  
stringopearls
Huron, SD
60, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from serendipity5311:
I hear you're getting snow there and that some schools are starting 2 hours late today. Ya'll be safe and stay warm! Meanwhile, I'm going to enjoy my LAST winter in the south. I'm moving to Montana in March. Looks like it's going to be a rough winter... hope it's calmed down enough by then so that it's safe for me to travel.

I currently average 100 miles per day traveling back and forth to work etc. and used to do about 300/day when I drove the mail truck. In the last 10 years, there have only been a couple of days I did not get where I wanted to do because of bad weather -- only totalled one car because of weather-related reasons. However, if you are not used to bad weather, you might want to wait until at least the end of March if not April or May.

10/30/2009 4:37:29 PM Winter Weather  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
67, joined Aug. 2007

no need to worry about this girl she was born and raised in western S D she will do just fine

the truck sat in wy for 3 days and is headed home without the cattle oh well maybe next wk hehehe

[Edited 10/30/2009 4:38:46 PM ]

10/30/2009 7:49:52 PM Winter Weather  

serendipity5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Great Falls, MT
49, joined Jul. 2009

Thanks for the advise pearls. The kids will end their 3rd quarter of school here in Jackson on March 12th. The school in Great Falls, MT started a little later than we did down here, so their fourth quarter doesn't start until March 30.

My plan is to pull them out of school here in Jackson on the 12th. We'll finish up odds and ends over the weekend and will head out on Monday or Tuesday, March 15 or 16. I'll be able to travel on Interstate Roads from Atlanta to Billings. The only time I will leave the Interstate will be the 15 mile stretch from I90 to my Dad's ranch where we will stop for an overnight visit.

I'm not too worried about traveling on the interstate in March. Even if there is a Spring Blizzard, and I have to pull over, it shouldn't last for more than a couple of days.

I am a little concerned about the trip from Billings to Great Falls. That part of the trip might be a little difficult. Rich is right, I was born and raised in South Dakota.... I'm sure it will all come back to me.... BUT... it's been 15 years.

Which is why I'm giving myself quite a bit of time to get there. If all goes well, we'll be there in about 4 days... but if worse comes to worse, we don't HAVE to be there until March 30.

You're right though... If I had never driven on winter roads before, it really would be best to wait until.... JULY!! LOL

10/31/2009 3:28:55 PM Winter Weather  

rcb822
Macon, GA
54, joined Dec. 2008

Is it possible to be home-sick to a place you never been? Bring on the cold and snow.........

[Edited 10/31/2009 3:29:43 PM ]

10/31/2009 3:53:55 PM Winter Weather  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
67, joined Aug. 2007

i have been cold in the north and cold in the south and i would rather be cold in the north anyday it dont eel near a bad

i have been hot in the south and hot in the north but atleast when u r hot in the north u can still work

10/31/2009 4:30:25 PM Winter Weather  

serendipity5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Great Falls, MT
49, joined Jul. 2009

Oh, you ain't kidding rich! When it's cold down here, I can't stand it. Everyone has always said that they can't believe I'm from South Dakota because I'm such a whimp in the cold... but I keep telling them that the cold is different... it's such a wet miserable cold. Sure, it doesn't last as long... but it's so depressing and miserable. I do enjoy the fact that in 15 years time, I have never - not once - had to dig my car out of a snow bank before I could go somewhere.... wonder how long it will take me to adjust to that again! LOL

11/1/2009 10:13:12 PM Winter Weather  

serendipity5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Great Falls, MT
49, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from rcb822:
Is it possible to be home-sick to a place you never been? Bring on the cold and snow.........

My youngest son simply can not wait to be where it snows! So, ya, I think it is possible to be "homesick" for a place you've never been. He's heard about that style of life for his entire life and something has "clicked" with him that makes him desire to live out there. He's ready to move NOW and is upset that we have to spend another winter down here in Georgia. Maybe it's not truly "homesick"... but something similar....

11/5/2009 7:16:49 PM Winter Weather  
stringopearls
Huron, SD
60, joined Jul. 2009

From what I hear, Montana has great winter weather. Hope you have a great trip. Most likely it will be a wonderful adventure for you both. Be careful for the deer -- does not seem to matter what the weather is, they are hard on vehicles and travel plans.

11/7/2009 5:34:33 PM Winter Weather  

serendipity5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Great Falls, MT
49, joined Jul. 2009

Thanks Pearls! You know what's funny, with all the deer that they have in South Dakota, I never hit a single deer the entire time I lived there. (I did hit a pheasant one time though.... or rather he hit me... flew right into my windshield!) A couple of years ago, I did hit a deer down here in GA though. Even though they're a lot smaller down here, it still did quite a bit of damage to my vehicle.

11/8/2009 8:09:47 AM Winter Weather  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Seeing wildlife anywhere but the hood of my vehicle makes any trip worth while! And nothing makes me say a prayer of thanks faster than when I do get to see something and especially if I miss hitting it! Although one time on the way to work.. I just came over a hill and there was a calf.. I could not swerve(did that once before and rolled my car) to miss it.. and totaled my little Dodge Neon. Dont tell anyone but God planned it that way! We were trying to get rid of the neon because of "lemon law" and trade for a Ford Ranger.. and they wouldn't do it! So time passed and In the meantime they came down in price on the Ford.. I had a $1000 coupon on next vehicle from advertizing from buying the neon..(Yeah like we expected to be able to use it!) It surprised them too when I asked if it was still good after making our best deal. AND that is part of why I say I have FAITH (Forsaking All I Trust Him)

11/8/2009 4:42:34 PM Winter Weather  

serendipity5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Great Falls, MT
49, joined Jul. 2009

Awesome testimony Bonnie!

[Edited 11/8/2009 4:42:44 PM ]

11/8/2009 11:37:44 PM Winter Weather  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Awesome testimony Bonnie!

Thank you but my actual testimony is from when I was a young child.. I have so many stories or examples of Faith and "Its a God Thing" that have happened in my lifetime.. I wished I would have written them all down through the years!! I know I've forgotten so many of them.. But I remember enough of them to know God is a definate factor in my life.

11/9/2009 1:15:55 PM Winter Weather  

serendipity5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Great Falls, MT
49, joined Jul. 2009

Oh, me too Bonnie, me too!

12/8/2009 10:05:19 PM Winter Weather  
painterman2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,565)
Sioux Falls, SD
59, joined Jun. 2009

Yea!!!! Fricken winter is here!!!!!

12/9/2009 6:45:51 AM Winter Weather  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Well so far the winter is great! I left Tamarindo, and went to Santo Dimingo, with the idea of flying back to South Dakota 8 Dec 2009. It was 82 degrees in Santo Dimingo, and I was cold, took a look at the -6 degree weather in South Dakota, and booked transportation back to Tamarindo and the 90 degree weather there.
Life is great! I am glad in this electronic world I can go any where and not worry about money. I will probably go to Panama for at least 4 days, to satisify the 90 day limit in Costa Rica, then return to Costa Rica. So I will be here until about 25 March. Hope fully SD is thawed by then! LOL!
Take care every body, and enjoy, life is to damn short!

12/9/2009 10:58:16 AM Winter Weather  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
67, joined Aug. 2007

gee have missed ya painter

weather sounds great wish i were going along and probly should be hehehe

have a fun winter my friend

12/10/2009 6:09:31 AM Winter Weather  

sdcentaur
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,679)
Sioux Falls, SD
57, joined Dec. 2007

Wind has calmed down, only -6 this morning, walks are shoveled, streets are plowed, life is good

12/10/2009 7:53:38 AM Winter Weather  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Speak for yourself!(In the nicest possible way!) My snowblower is accross the back yard in my (moveable)quanset, 75 feet from a plug in for electric start.. with a flat tire.. Not been started this winter yet! We put it back there so my son could store a car in my garage and it was to come back after the company from Thanksgiving and get tucked along the side. Best laid plans?? But Life is still Good! Merry Christmas!

12/10/2009 8:03:47 AM Winter Weather  

serendipity5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Great Falls, MT
49, joined Jul. 2009

Brrrrrrr.... we got up into the 70's here in Ga yesterday. I have a feeling, I'm going to have a hard time adjusting to the weather up there when I move back this spring! My first winter back is going to be pretty rough!

12/10/2009 7:03:40 PM Winter Weather  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Oh Kathy, you will get used to it EVENTUALLY! The blood thickens up or something!! My son came up today and drug the snowblower accross the yard through snow and all.. got it started and did my driveway, sidewalks, and mailbox!! He was so heated up.. he took off stocking cap and his head was steaming! I was dressed warm.. but only scooped the deck and part of the driveway. I was so thankful.. I took them out for dinner!! Back with legal sidewalks in SF. Life IS Good!

12/11/2009 8:44:20 AM Winter Weather  

serendipity5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Great Falls, MT
49, joined Jul. 2009

True, I'll re-adjust. Actually, I'm looking forward to being in a "dry, crisp cold" instead of a "sopping wet cold."

12/11/2009 6:26:34 PM Winter Weather  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

True, I'll re-adjust. Actually, I'm looking forward to being in a "dry, crisp cold" instead of a "sopping wet cold."

Dry and Crisp cold... Yeah, Yeah, thats it!! Just add Brittle and miserable to some days and you have it covered! It was so cold my dog would NOT go out to potty! I had to break a trail to her favorite spot.. and when she got there her feet hurt her I had to go get her and carry her back.. So I made her little booties! That helped but was funny! She didn't protest like I thought she would!

12/14/2009 10:03:14 AM Winter Weather  
newlife4me2
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,190)
Sioux Falls, SD
52, joined Jun. 2007

Well you can't use me as a judge for adjusting to winter.

I was raised in So Cal, moved to NJ when I was 24, nearly 25. I spent 15 years there, dreading and complaining about each and every winter. Seemed the day after Labor Day every year it was already too darn cold for me and of course only got worse as the winter progressed.

Then in '05 I moved to the Pocono Mountains of PA -- yet another increase in winter weather. Yes, I complained about that too lol. I was there till Oct '08 when I made the move here to SF.

Well, let me tell you, those 18 years spent in a winter climate were a joke compared to an SD winter. And all SD kept telling me was how that winter really wasn't such a bad one.

YIKES!!!

I am a warm weather baby. I just have to accept it. Now, that doesn't mean I'll be leaving SF any time soon, just that in my heart of hearts -- I just am never going to adjust to winter.

'Course, at the rate I am going, based on my moving history, I'll likely wind up retiring in Antarctica

4/7/2010 8:07:59 PM Winter Weather  
septjan
Lake Benton, MN
57, joined Jan. 2009

this was the worst winter since 1996-97 for us otherwise it hasnt been bad really like those winters where we got very little snow. in minn here we say you dont have to shovel the cold weather just put up with it. we will be do for some better winters in a few years.

4/7/2010 10:04:07 PM Winter Weather  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Newlife, loved your post, thanks for the laugh!

4/9/2010 8:51:50 PM Winter Weather  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Hey I thought it was spring already! A beautiful day here in the Black Hills, went on a long drive, and enjoyed spring. Got home, and it started snowing. It has been snowing for about two hours now, and still coming down! Enough already! LOL, life is good anyway.

4/9/2010 11:06:52 PM Winter Weather  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Well please make sure its gone by April 30th.. My daughter and I had planned on a road trip to Rapid then. She wants to take pictures of baby critters. First Bison calf was born March 31..so they say..,do star trail photography, and visit "my other daughter" out there. And we have never taken a trip together.. It all depends on how mom is doing by then(another forum).. I haven't been to Rapid City for 15 years. And If we get to go... I dont want NO/any snow!! Please!!!