Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best gay hookup site uk

Other dating apps had been like shooting fish in a barrel. craigslist somerton az Khanor says women, in particular, come across it to be very practical as it adds to the privacy framework. When this isn t the case for each on line dating internet site, OkCupid profiles are public by default and indexed by Google. russian yoga challenge Whilst everything could look to be going along swimmingly with your new crush, it s nevertheless vital to continue to exercise caution.

mega personsls

The greatest online dating web sites and apps have made it less difficult than ever before to meet possible matches. riverside hookups A incredibly prevalent story is that the man either began to sail soon after his divorce or wanted to go sailing and his wife did not agree with this adjust of their relationship and filed for a divorce. Our good friends said we sounded good so we continued to write far more songs. como simular una camara en omegle Brian sent an emoji reaction to my Instagram Stories just about everyday for six months from his personal Midwestern isolation, but faced with becoming back in the very same city, we each chickened out about organizing a meeting.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/9/2009 9:42:11 AM Can we let this issue be and go on?  

kevinbarry
San Antonio, TX
72, joined Jun. 2009

This post is in two parts.

Part 1.

Can we let this issue be and go on?

That is the crux of an email I received from someone on DH that I highly regard.

I have received several emails that touch on the same theme. Basically that Stump is Stump – just disregard what he said and it will all blow over.

Well, that is not good enough.

It was also suggested that this be resolved offline and not in a public forum. Sounds great to me. You will see below that I did attempt that but it met with no response from Stump.

The history of this issue. (I believe)

I believe it started because I took exception to a tasteless comment that was made by Stump to a father of a soldier in Afghanistan who simply wants his son and all the other troops out of Afghanistan.

Stumps reply was “hey, tfb, you voted him there, been there, drop dead if you don't like it”.

A few people took exception to that response, including me. I initially chimed in with “I have my own opinions on both the Iraq war and the Afghan war and even though I do not agree with Stumppy's comments, I respect his right to express his opinion here or anywhere else”.

Bill took exception as well with “Quote from bill71951: “Personally I think this was an ignorant, inconsiderate remark. Regardless of what your opinion of the war, someone with a kid over there doesn't deserve to be treated like this.”

Then I responded with: “I agree entirely, Bill. I also appreciate that we live in a country where we still can express our viewpoint - no matter how insensitive or distasteful it might be.

I also think that a "threaded" apology from stumpy is in order - especially considering that stump has no way of knowing how citizens vote when they close the curtain to the voting booth”.

How dare that I would suggest that an apology was in order. Who am I? Well, even though I am a newbee here, I am a member and I have equal footing here – no, not tenure, just an equal footing.

The heat generated in that thread cooled down and recent posts regarding that father are much softer in tone. I thought that was the end of that.

Then Stump, out of nowhere, vented in a public forum, which he has all the right to do. He make comments saying I do not express my opinions, that he does not trust me, and that I mock people here. Well, Stump does not even know me except through the posts I make.

When I initiate a new thread, I do my best to express my opinion or thoughts. If not, I will comment later and say where I stand. Look at my posts and I am sure if I present something – everyone knows what side of the issue I am on.

For those who have problems navigating back to a given thread to a post, here is Stump’s thread that is the basis for all of this.

“Kevin, I do not trust you.

Both my kid sister and my oldest are working on their phD's, both have dual Masters, and I don't know if they are humoring me, but both ask me for my two cents, and usually they follow my advice. In any given year, combined they earn a million dollars, nexty time you go to a bank or stop in a rest area on some hiway you make one of them richer, and me more proud. My claim to fame is that "give me a puzzle and I or one of my daughters will give you the answer in less than twenty minutes". I don't like you 'cause you just don't give an opinion or add to the discussion, you criticize and mock people with your responses, as if you are the end all and be all, hey buddy go f888. UNLESS YOUR IQ is above the 99th percentile stay off my porch, I put 5 slugs in inside a dime at 100 meters, all the time. And I have the trophies to back me up.”

Well, I do not take unwarranted criticism well – any more than I take veiled threats with weapons.

I do not mock people here. Sure, I take exception to a thread and give my opinion, but mocking is not part of my character. The other stuff – that I do not give an opinion or add to the discussion – well, my posts speak for themselves. Look at the activity my posts receive – people talk it up – they want something in addition to the games and hugs that are here. There are intelligent people who want to give their opinion on dating, relationships, sex, and other related issues. If that were not the case, all of my posts, and the posts of others on similar subjects would simply tank.

Well, after reading Stump’s post several times, I decided to respond with this.

“Stump, I defer to your wisdom, intelligence, and arrogance. You are the one with the condescending attitude talking in platitudes. Plus truly intelligent people do not make cheap threats talking like Annie Oakley. I have no desire to be within eyesight or gunshot of your porch. I personally admire intellectuals and I feel inferior because of their vast formal education. I do not think I can converse at their level.

Your cheap attacks do not intimidate me at all. I do not care if you do not trust me. Others welcome what I bring to the table. Just because you are less than what you used to be - based on your own words here, please do not take it out on me.

I give my honest opinions all the time. Usually I will post a question and give my preference at the same time. Just because of your bias and bigotry you do not get past the question to see my preference, don’t take that out on me. You are the on the perch looking down on everyone with your fifty cent words. I talk at the level most can understand.

If you can get out from behind your self serving post, please give me an example of where I have mocked anyone.

Also, you are the one bragging about advanced degrees and million dollar incomes. I came from utter poverty - welfare, food stamps, and aid for dependent children. I got my degree at night while serving in the AF for 20 plus years. It is a modest B. S. in Computer Science and I never brag about that.”

Someone, who I will not name, responded within 5 minutes with ” RUT ROWWWW! Wheres rrr...we need a ref!!!”. I found out later, from an email I received that this person is a friend on stumps profile.

The group, as a whole, publicly, remained silent. However, I received several emails saying that he was wrong and that I should simply let it blow over.
I have also received several phone calls and a few personal emails outside of DH saying that he crossed the line.

In addition, I wrote Stump. All I know is that the email was deleted. I do not know if he took the time to read it but as of yet, I did not receive a response from him.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/9/2009 9:43:19 AM Can we let this issue be and go on?  

kevinbarry
San Antonio, TX
72, joined Jun. 2009

Can we let this issue be and go on?

Part 2

I was advised in a lengthy DH email I received last night that I should resolve this offline – well I attempted to do so to no avail.

I would NEVER share the actual contents of an email I received within DH, nor would I disclose the sender, but what I can do is post the email I sent to Stump because it is my email.

It was sent at: 11/7/2009 5:07:10 PM.

Subject: I dont understand your post
Message: First, I like and respect you. I wish you would chime in more often because you have a lot of good input. I know I am on the opposite of the political spectrum from you but that does not matter.

When I said I do not date PhD's that is because my 2nd wife was a PhD and all her advanced education had her in different circles in state government and the large school district where she was Superintendent of education. Everyone she associated with had multiple degrees including PhD's and I felt lost around them with my single B.S.

I do not look down on anyone, including you. I like posting things about relationships because I obviously have a lot to learn. What I read elsewhere, I share here and I try to encourage everyone to get involved.

The recent thread on dating was in response to rrrsmile in where she said she does not know whether men are here to date, one nighters, or to play games only. I posted to help find that out for the ladies here. i.e. the post was For Men Only.

If I have ever said anything disrespectful to you, please accept my apology.

I know you said a few things about changes in your life. Well I have had some as well. No one took me to the cleaners.

Well, take care

Kevin

The status of that email is:
Nov. 07 Deleted

I have been accused of not giving an opinion but I am going to give one on this issue just like I give opinions on other issues.

I do not like the phrase “Everything has changed since 9/11” It drives me up a wall, but it has some merit.

Over the past decade or so, there have been many incidents where a tragedy has occurred and almost immediately people analyze everything that might have been available that could have been clues for someone to prevent what happened.

By incidents, I mean terrible things that have happened at elementary schools, church’s, high schools, colleges, places of employment, recruiting stations, and even military installations.

They all started out in one way or another with relatively innocent, inappropriate statements referring to weapons. There are many cases of someone flying off the handle regarding the new Administration in our government, the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, Health Care, and so on and so on.

Most friends and neighbors of individuals who have committed wrongdoing have admitted after the fact, “I thought he was joking” or “I knew he had a temper, but……”

There is no place any more for threats – veiled or otherwise. Because of his thread, I would NEVER attend a function if Stump was in attendence. I believe he is a loose cannon and I would not give him an opportunity to fly off the handle verbally or otherwise.

My real disappointment, however, is with the general population who post on DH PA Chat. For them to simply blow off Stumps comments disappoints me.

This is not simply he said, she said, or a contrast in the passions of two individuals, it has a lot to do with allegiances – people pairing up in groups or cliques. Some are afraid to voice an opinion publicly or even email Stump to tell him he really went off the deep end this time. Some do not want to write anything publicly for fear of being ostracized by the group and that is sad. Simply expecting this to be swept under the carpet or blown over is unrealistic. People unconsciously take sides and it will affect every thread where the two of us and others post.

Because of that, I am no longer going to write threads in DH PA Chat. The clique is way too tight and there is almost a herd mentality when something controversial occurs. I will however, still use my email and I will blog, but I will no longer post anything to do with relationships.

Best wishes to all, including Stump.

11/9/2009 9:43:59 AM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
stumppy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (38,538)
Wind Gap, PA
71, joined Jan. 2008

done

11/9/2009 10:30:55 AM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
spunkymissy1
Over 2,000 Posts (2,531)
Washington, PA
54, joined Sep. 2009

no one ever said that each of us had to like everyone we encounter here.........lots and lots of differences in opinions in life as well as on this site..........

let it go quit bringing it up and go on............if you two don't like each other

then simply email and short HI and good bye to each other

then both of you block the other and neither of you will ever have to see what the other posts again

simply

no aggitations........no nothing....jmo

and no you don't have to like my opinions either, it's all up to the individual

as I said no one ever said we have to like everyone we encounter here

good luck to both of you

11/9/2009 10:33:39 AM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
sassi_nepa
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,483)
Factoryville, PA
45, joined Aug. 2008

The fact that some issue was occurring between both posters in question was apparent in the threads. If you noticed, I did not react to either one’s posts. Why? Because:
A- it did not concern me immediately (i.e. I was not specifically mentioned or drawn into it in any way), and
B- I did not know the whole story nor did I want to know, because of reason A.
However, now that statements have been made regarding a “clique”, statements that were non-specific but inclusive of those posters who are active in PA Chat, I will respond.
My reasons for not involving myself or defending either party are valid and logical. It has NOTHING whatsoever to do with preferential treatment or being part of an exclusive group.
Many people air grievances or complaints about another in the public forums. I find that practice unnecessary and distasteful, but when it does happen, I simply do not post on the subject, ESPECIALLY when I am not fully aware of the details. In my opinion, the two posters (or more, depending on the situation) will either work it out, or they will go their merry ways and avoid each other. My silence indicates my lack of involvement. It does not indicate fear of being ostracsized or exclusivity in some “clique”.
All of that being said, I can honestly say that now, because I have been drawn into this spectacle due to my membership in PA Chat, that I think stumppy’s post was belligerent, uncalled for, and childish AND that I think kevinbarry’s reaction is overdramatic, self-absorbed, and juvenile.
Any and all can email me or post their reaction to my opinion in the thread – I do not care which you choose. Also, I doubt very much that anything written will bother me, as there are only a handful of people with whom I am in regular contact and know both online and off whose opinions I value – none of those would condemn me, even if they do not agree.

11/9/2009 11:38:55 AM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
groomerdb
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,747)
Mountville, PA
58, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from sassi_nepa:
The fact that some issue was occurring between both posters in question was apparent in the threads. If you noticed, I did not react to either one’s posts. Why? Because:
A- it did not concern me immediately (i.e. I was not specifically mentioned or drawn into it in any way), and
B- I did not know the whole story nor did I want to know, because of reason A.
However, now that statements have been made regarding a “clique”, statements that were non-specific but inclusive of those posters who are active in PA Chat, I will respond.
My reasons for not involving myself or defending either party are valid and logical. It has NOTHING whatsoever to do with preferential treatment or being part of an exclusive group.
Many people air grievances or complaints about another in the public forums. I find that practice unnecessary and distasteful, but when it does happen, I simply do not post on the subject, ESPECIALLY when I am not fully aware of the details. In my opinion, the two posters (or more, depending on the situation) will either work it out, or they will go their merry ways and avoid each other. My silence indicates my lack of involvement. It does not indicate fear of being ostracsized or exclusivity in some “clique”.
All of that being said, I can honestly say that now, because I have been drawn into this spectacle due to my membership in PA Chat, that I think stumppy’s post was belligerent, uncalled for, and childish AND that I think kevinbarry’s reaction is overdramatic, self-absorbed, and juvenile.
Any and all can email me or post their reaction to my opinion in the thread – I do not care which you choose. Also, I doubt very much that anything written will bother me, as there are only a handful of people with whom I am in regular contact and know both online and off whose opinions I value – none of those would condemn me, even if they do not agree.

I agree with sassi wholeheartedly...and I want to point out we have always welcomed all the new people to Pa. Chat including you Kevin and stumppy. And I really don't like the label of clique you have put on us. Some people stay and yes play our games and some people leave but everyone has the option to respond to a thread. NOBODY makes anyone post anything on here. And if you read what is put at the bottom of a thread you start it states you can block a person so they can't post on your thread. Its there for a reason! To stop this kind of problem. So saying that I just want to say "Can't we all just get along" enjoy the threads come what may and act like adults not disgruntled children! JMHO Deb

11/9/2009 12:02:41 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
inkedbod
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,994)
Erie, PA
53, joined Jul. 2009

BBBBRRRRRRRRRR it,s getting cold in here !!!!!!!!!!

11/9/2009 12:04:46 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
stumppy
Wind Gap, PA
71, joined Jan. 2008

groomer and sassi, you are both correct, and I apologise if I inadvertently put either of you on a spot. My dander and hackles were raised, and like sassi said, I responded childishly. Again my apologies to you both, and to anyone else, I may have involved.

11/9/2009 2:05:24 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  

harleywidow
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,206)
Johnstown, PA
60, joined Oct. 2007
online now!

Deb & Sassi, I agree with you both whole heartedly. However I do resent it being implied that we are all cliquey. I am nice to everyone on here both friends & people whom I have not even met or hope to meet in the future.

11/9/2009 2:48:20 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
charlot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,480)
Tyrone, PA
60, joined Dec. 2007

Put your big girl panties on and get over it, this is not rocket science.

Play nice or go home, we learned that (or SHOULD HAVE) back in kindergarten.

Can anyone else spell D R A M A ? Enough already!

I feel like a freaking babysitter watching the bully make the kid cry.

and I am so not wanting to see anymore of it.

Surely, I can come up with more useless comments that will offend someone-anyone!

The point is, we are all here to be ourselves, learn about others, let them see who we are. So, I am seeing things that make me want to just shake my head and run in terror.

Simple problem, simple solution

and Kevin, that brevity thing is just not working for you yet, but I continue to pray that it will.

Stumpp, you need to lighten up man, life is too short.

jmho

11/9/2009 3:03:56 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  

wolfin576
Ford City, PA
60, joined May. 2009

This same thing happened at the beginning of the year in the 40's group. Someone wrote a reply that started an war in the group. Many stayed out of it and told the two to leave it out of the posts. But then others divided up into factions and before we knew it most of the group was gone. That's why I tried to stay out of it but I did reply and shouldn't have because everyone has their own views on the war and country. This should have been simply dropped and everyone should have moved on. I don't believe people here are cliquish. They have formed strong friendships with some and not with others. But that goes on in real life. As for me I don't play the game threads even though I tried but it's just not me. So please don't let what happened in the 40's group happen in here. Just put what happened behind us and move on to a better time.

11/9/2009 3:56:42 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
scubablue118
Over 1,000 Posts (1,605)
Abington, PA
61, joined May. 2007

Quote from charlot:

Surely, I can come up with more useless comments that will offend someone-anyone!

The point is, we are all here to be ourselves, learn about others, let them see who we are. So, I am seeing things that make me want to just shake my head and run in terror.

and Kevin, that brevity thing is just not working for you yet, but I continue to pray that it will.

jmho

spot on charlot

11/9/2009 4:01:07 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
chicklets102
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,242)
North Wales, PA
66, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from charlot:

jmho

What she said

11/9/2009 4:13:26 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
inkedbod
Erie, PA
53, joined Jul. 2009

i am still a little unclear on all this !!!!!we need some more people quoting and quoting and quoting !!!this is like a divorce in the making !!!!!this is just too funny !! you have 2 pit bulls going at it with a pack of ankle biters getting in a little nip now and then !!is this shit really that serious to people ???

11/9/2009 4:25:26 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
bill71951
Over 2,000 Posts (3,165)
Saltsburg, PA
66, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from charlot:

jmho

What she said!

This thread is soooooo tense there's 2 posts from inkbod with no sexual inuendo!!!!!

11/9/2009 4:30:31 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
chicklets102
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,242)
North Wales, PA
66, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from bill71951:
What she said!

This thread is soooooo tense there's 2 posts from inkbod with no sexual inuendo!!!!!

Now let's get back to picking pockets

11/9/2009 4:34:05 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
inkedbod
Erie, PA
53, joined Jul. 2009

what we have here is an OLD fashion C*CK fight !!!!

11/10/2009 3:08:45 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
charlot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,480)
Tyrone, PA
60, joined Dec. 2007

It took me awhile, but I feel better having gotten that off my chest.

Hope the squished toes are done throbbing.

...and they all moved away from me on the bench there and a hairy eyeball....

11/10/2009 4:19:46 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  

christineone
Elkton, MD
69, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from inkedbod:
what we have here is an OLD fashion C*CK fight !!!![/quote
Inkedbod, you know c*ck fights are illegal????????

11/10/2009 4:36:59 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
fragileheart
Uniontown, PA
74, joined Mar. 2007

What we have here is two men who have disagreed about something....and they eventually came to accepting agreeing to disagree. So, from that moment on it was all water under the bridge. If Kevin doesnt want to post anything...so be it..his loss...If Stumpy feels the same..so be it, does anyone really care..In 3 days flat, people will be saying Kevin who?? Stumpy who?? Life goes on in cliquish PA. And I agree, we are cliquish..
I voted for Obama, (boo hiss me...but thats your opinion) You know what they say about opinions.. I dislike the war but we're always gonna have war, so build a bridge and get over it. My first hubby was in the Vietnam war..people said things..nasty, hateful things, loving things, wonderful things..It takes all kind, get over it!!
People refuse to defend anyone for any reason because
1. You wont like me if I dont defend you and defend the other guy.
2. Maybe you are right and Im gonna sound like a fool
3. Its all about me, so why should I help you
I have lived all over the US and right now Im back in my hometown and Im sorry to say its a redneck, cliquish, narrow minded area. Im sure its not everyone but enuff that I can see a difference.
Im sure that people will react, and if they do, then they do..if they dont, thats okay too..Again, no matter what any one says, its just an opinion. no need to get the shorts in an uproar, life is way too short. But, this will always happen... disagreeing. Its the nature of the beast. and we should disagree if we believe that the other one is wrong...Haint nothing wrong with that.

11/10/2009 4:54:24 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
rrrsmile
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,668)
York, PA
53, joined Mar. 2009

Oh my.....

Really people

I think there is some underlining issue going on here and has nothing to do with a dispute between grown folks.

11/10/2009 5:01:03 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  

christineone
Elkton, MD
69, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from christineone:
eader]Quote from inkedbod:
what we have here is an OLD fashion C*CK fight !!!![/quote
Inkedbod, you know c*ck fights are illegal????????

JUST TEASING................................

11/10/2009 5:19:22 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
mehrob
San Antonio, TX
69, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from stumppy:
groomer and sassi, you are both correct, and I apologise if I inadvertently put either of you on a spot. My dander and hackles were raised, and like sassi said, I responded childishly. Again my apologies to you both, and to anyone else, I may have involved.

You know, Stumpy, I have many a friend in Pennsylvania, but somehow, just because you despise me, you are the only one I trust.

11/10/2009 5:21:46 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
mehrob
San Antonio, TX
69, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from charlot:
It took me awhile, but I feel better having gotten that off my chest.

Hope the squished toes are done throbbing.

...and they all moved away from me on the bench there and a hairy eyeball....

Here's looking at you, kid.
We'll always have Paris.
How extravagant is he who throws away women like this. Someday they may be scarce. You know, now I think I shall pay a call on her. Maybe get her on the rebound. Hmm?

11/11/2009 2:04:56 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
stumppy
Wind Gap, PA
71, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from mehrob:
You know, Stumpy, I have many a friend in Pennsylvania, but somehow, just because you despise me, you are the only one I trust.

Don't know you, so I can not dislike you, nor can I go to an xtreme like despise, but I will defend myself. Nontheless if I offended you, again I apologise.

11/11/2009 2:55:20 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
matthewsfx2
Waynesboro, VA
59, joined May. 2009

hi i don't know entirely what is going on hear, but i don't think this is any place for threats serious or used to bully people. many sites would bane people who use these tactics. for the most part this site is a safe place where people can express their opinions without feeling threatened. yes it is time to let this situation go but i don't think anymore of this behavior should be tolerated. i am new here and have met some of you personally but this is just my oppinion.

11/11/2009 3:17:02 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  

kevinbarry
San Antonio, TX
72, joined Jun. 2009

I have refrained from posting until now:

Please let this thread die. If everyone leaves it alone and bumps other posts up, like some people are so good at, this might be on page 2 before I go to sleep tonight.

Charlot, I hope you find this brief enough.

[Edited 11/11/2009 3:45:08 PM ]

11/11/2009 4:44:03 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
charlot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,480)
Tyrone, PA
60, joined Dec. 2007

Quote from kevinbarry:
I have refrained from posting until now:

Please let this thread die. If everyone leaves it alone and bumps other posts up, like some people are so good at, this might be on page 2 before I go to sleep tonight.

Charlot, I hope you find this brief enough.

I am proud of you. How did it feel?

and why does it matter?

11/11/2009 4:56:36 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  

kevinbarry
San Antonio, TX
72, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from charlot:
I am proud of you. How did it feel?

and why does it matter?

Because your opinion matters.....

11/11/2009 5:00:30 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
charlot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,480)
Tyrone, PA
60, joined Dec. 2007

as does yours, but now I have to start mega-posting all over again.

Hush now

11/11/2009 6:51:07 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  

kevinbarry
San Antonio, TX
72, joined Jun. 2009

Yes 'mam

11/11/2009 6:55:35 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
sassi_nepa
Factoryville, PA
45, joined Aug. 2008

grrrr I just spent 1/2 an hour posting in EVERY other thread to drive this one to the 2nd page per your edited request....and ya had to go and post again

I am not doing it again, so

11/11/2009 7:08:36 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
charlot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,480)
Tyrone, PA
60, joined Dec. 2007

11/11/2009 7:10:57 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
matthewsfx2
Waynesboro, VA
59, joined May. 2009

this kinda shows us who can't let it go

11/11/2009 7:13:10 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
sassi_nepa
Factoryville, PA
45, joined Aug. 2008

nah jim, it's all good...and in the past...i was just bustin' on Kevin, like I do to everyone!

11/11/2009 7:15:10 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
matthewsfx2
Waynesboro, VA
59, joined May. 2009

that's cool i was wondering why you were hitting every thread just thought you were trying to keep them alive

11/11/2009 7:18:10 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
rrrsmile
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,668)
York, PA
53, joined Mar. 2009

cheese and crackers people!

11/11/2009 7:23:44 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
matthewsfx2
Waynesboro, VA
59, joined May. 2009

how about some cheese to go with the whine

11/11/2009 7:24:17 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
charlot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,480)
Tyrone, PA
60, joined Dec. 2007

Quote from kevinbarry:
Yes 'mam

Hush now, please!

11/11/2009 10:08:49 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
mehrob
San Antonio, TX
69, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from charlot:
Hush now, please!

Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.

11/11/2009 11:10:08 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
kariagain
Peach Bottom, PA
66, joined Oct. 2009

Kevin, I agree with you. I haven't read all of the comments, but it would be nice to read something else. I don't know about you but I came on this site to find that extra beat of my heart. All I am getting from this is a racing heart beat. Am I on the wrong site?

11/12/2009 12:06:44 AM Can we let this issue be and go on?  

kevinbarry
San Antonio, TX
72, joined Jun. 2009

you are in the right place.....

Hang in there. we are all in the same boat.

Think of this place just like the old jr. high school gym where guys are on one side and gals are on the other.

Someone is going to have to walk across and ask someone to dance.

Who walks first does not matter. there used to be one dance each night that was ladies choice, but I always wondered, who in the hell gave gals only one chance to ask. He should have been fired.

Take a chance anyone - its anyone's choice right now through Saturday night at midnight.

Go ahead. If you get a "no",say thanks just like the girl scounts do when you do not buy cookies and ask someone else.

and in the back of your mind, keep telling yourself, its their loss, not mine.

Sorry, folks, I know I said this thread needed to die, but Kari posed a question and I really felt the need to respond.

Good Night all

[Edited 11/12/2009 12:10:38 AM ]

11/12/2009 4:09:30 AM Can we let this issue be and go on?  
bill71951
Over 2,000 Posts (3,165)
Saltsburg, PA
66, joined Sep. 2008

This isn't right. It's quite OK to wish Kevin was brief in his posts but I don't think that is Kevin. These threads are to get to know the person and a short 2 or 3 sentence post is not Kevin.

11/12/2009 2:48:49 PM Can we let this issue be and go on?  

christineone
Elkton, MD
69, joined Apr. 2008

Please, everyone make up thier minds and lets get on with our business okay?Who cares how long his post are?read or dont read thats the answer.If you find what he has to say interesting ,then you read and if not then you dont read.
Some of us do find what he says to be very enlightening and informative. Lets move on, please????????