Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler bbw

Cherish the fact that I will even spend time with you occasionally. black singles dc Possibly we must go on normal tinder and discover an individual who can tolerate us. Here s the spot to ask concerns and get assistance with Pregnancy and Parenting. gettube russian Our choice of the top three most effective web pages & apps for senior dating is eHarmony, Ashley Madison, and SilverSingles without a doubt.

mega personal personal classifieds

Hence our actions and debates on subjects connecting science with the political sphere. laramie singles Ava winters, a 17 year old girl who recently moved from Australia to San Francisco right after the tragic death of her beloved grandma, her family members of 5 move to Cali Among deadbeat dudes, f ck boys, ghosting and straight up terrible 1st impressions, finding to know a person romantically can leave you feeling… drained. I like the idea of going on a date with somebody just after you get to know them. gay dating sim android Online dating in common from time to time unfairly gets a bad wrap, but most persons do not comprehend that more than 40% of new relationships world wide are started Online!

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/26/2009 12:09:40 AM Happy Thanksgiving!  

serendipity5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Great Falls, MT
49, joined Jul. 2009

Just wanted to wish all my South Dakota friends a wonderful, safe and happy Thanksgiving! The tradition on Thanksgiving day back when I was a kid was to have a big family get together - several of Dad's brothers & sisters and their spouses & children met at one of my Aunt's home where we had a huge dinner and then the men would go pheasant hunting, the women would clean up and visit and the children would play lawn darts, horse shoes or ride horses.

There would be cots, mattresses, sleeping bags and heaters set up in the quanset - along with lots of alcohol (that us kids sometimes snuck into!) We'd spend the night and the next morning, the men would keep the children while the women when shopping on Black Friday.

I have been away from home for such a long time that I'm not sure what they do anymore, but I think as us kids grew up and had children of our own, that tradition has died off. But it sure provided many happy Thanksgiving day memories for me!

I have to work from 8-4 and don't have any family down here in Georgia, so instead of trying to figure out how to cook a big dinner, I'm going to take my children out to eat after I get off work and we'll do a little shopping afterwards.

Take care and have a great day!

Kathy

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/26/2009 12:22:40 AM Happy Thanksgiving!  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
68, joined Aug. 2007

thanks for sharing kathy

its not like it used to be and mom is 86 and hurt her back this fall so im taking her to chamberlain to have turkey rather than the big meal she was wanting to fix

god bless everyone

rich

11/26/2009 4:00:11 PM Happy Thanksgiving!  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Back when I was a kid, We rented the Lennox City Hall and we had a huge pot luck dinner with the entire relation of my Dad's Dad side. We would sit around and visit after eating.. ect.. I dont remember doing much else other than drawing names at some point to give a gift at Christmas when we rented the hall again. After my grandpa passed away in 78.. we all broke off into our individual family gatherings! Dang, I miss those days. I had 26 cousins and 24 second cousins(or visa versa) when grandpa passed. My kids have 1 cousin on my first husbands side and 5 cousins from my 2 sisters.
Mom used to have us all over when they weren't wintering in Az. But after dad passed and now her in an appt. one of us girls normally have it at our houses.. but this year, its at a nieces tonight because the nephew had to work till 7.. My kids are both at the "in-laws" so I am having a dinner for the whole family(anyone wanting to come to SF) on Sunday! I will make the turkey, ham, potatoes, dressing, and gravy.. and everyone else will bring everything else!! I just cut up the bread for dressing before comming in here! I only had to make the green bean casserole and I made some buns for tonight. MMM.. good warm right out of the oven.. Well I had to test them to make sure they turned out!
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and safe travels.

11/27/2009 8:45:02 PM Happy Thanksgiving!  

rcb822
Macon, GA
55, joined Dec. 2008

Now thats ThanksGiving....