Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

facebook hookup site

I was sitting in the back seat of my cousin s friend s vehicle, hunting out the window. gay hookups tucson As demoralizing as getting stood up or ghosted can be, it could possibly really be preferable than getting to sit by means of 1 of Viola s worst dates, which didn t finish up making it into the film. She lost her thoughts, told me if she didn t come household with me it was more than . can men make money on chaturbate He purchased popcorn for himself ahead of I arrived but supplied to share it.

hookups in reno nv

After you are matched you are going to be notified, and either person can send the initial message. black male sex symbols As they start out talking they realize they have a equivalent love of history, they both like to run in the morning, and neither of them drink coffee. You can personalise what you see on TSR. cityxguide com inland empire Upon arrival, she noticed he had a wall full of knives and machetes.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/27/2007 9:12:25 PM Well I knew it was bound to happen  

syndrome1980
Winston Salem, NC

Actually i emailed her first bc of what was in her profile. I had told her that not all men are the same. So just simple little emails ended up to where we are now.

12/27/2007 9:14:04 PM Well I knew it was bound to happen  

charlesdecker
Sun Valley, CA

Like I said, good luck, man.

I wish you the best.

I really do.

12/27/2007 9:15:13 PM Well I knew it was bound to happen  

syndrome1980
Winston Salem, NC

thank you......even tho i am not going to get my hopes up just yet

12/27/2007 9:18:27 PM Well I knew it was bound to happen  

harley68
San Antonio, TX

Syn you need to slow down. You've only met her on line? You have no idea if there's a connection at all. You can not fall in love with a girl just because you think y'all are alike. It's too soon. She's made a mistake and looking for a daddy.

Please don't jump into this, you'll regret it and get your heart broken!

12/27/2007 9:21:35 PM Well I knew it was bound to happen  

syndrome1980
Winston Salem, NC

I'm taking it slow......she was actually married so she says, but i will go and try to meet her and that will be the truth unfolding then....i've learned my lesson about falling for a girl too fast

12/27/2007 9:23:10 PM Well I knew it was bound to happen  

charlesdecker
Sun Valley, CA

Have you at least talked with her over the phone yet?
I hope so.

But yeah, what Harley said.
Slow down.

A friend told me something once, and I have always remembered it.

If you are going to spend the rest of your life with someone, loving that person, then why be in a rush?
Take the time to really know as much as you can about them, and the place the two of you will be in will be much safer for both of you.

12/27/2007 9:24:23 PM Well I knew it was bound to happen  

syndrome1980
Winston Salem, NC

Not over the phone yet no....she claims she is really shy so I am respecting her and waiting til she is ready......I know that sounds lame but it's what she told me

12/27/2007 9:25:46 PM Well I knew it was bound to happen  

bubbadt
Kennedy, NY

I agree with decker, you are in a good position to get
kicked to the curb.
You just met on here, you already made a decision you
love her.
As stated earlier, she just came out of a sexual relationship.
Within the last 9 months at best.
I think from experience you are being played. I never contact
anyone on here until I spend time in the shadows learning
who they are by what they post. You will find things they
post that are always the same view. Some change like the
weather, seem to post whatever she thinks want to be posted.
You can read their emotional patterns-preferences in men.
And alot more.
You dont have enough experience to realize what a big deal
you are getting into. Think about the fact that you will be
supporting someone elses child. This is fine IF you truly
love this girl.
I would pull back and do some investigating from a point of
deciding what and who she is. Back-up and read every post
or thread she has been in.
Do this for yours aand hers good, and the child.
Good luck

12/27/2007 9:25:55 PM Well I knew it was bound to happen  

harley68
San Antonio, TX

Dude! She's hiding something! Move on to the next single unpregnant girl!! NOW!!!

Sorry to be so blunt! Just looking out for my fellow DHU friend!

12/27/2007 9:28:02 PM Well I knew it was bound to happen  

charlesdecker
Sun Valley, CA

It's not lame, man.
People meet each other in many different ways.

I hope this is the girl for you, and that you will be happy together.

But you haven't even heard her voice yet?
What if she sounds like a frog like that Sylvia Brown girl?
What then?

Just kidding.

Just take it slow.
Love takes time to bloom in most cases.

Edit:
Damn, that WAS blunt, Harley.
But I guess someone had to say it.

[Edited 12/27/2007 9:29:27 PM]

12/27/2007 9:28:42 PM Well I knew it was bound to happen  

syndrome1980
Winston Salem, NC

I'm not in love with her. I am taking it slow and going to investigate this one so to speak. But I would like to chat with her over the phone and possibly meet her. The only way to fully see someone for who they are is in person. I won't get hurt, mark my words on that. I have my guard up.

12/27/2007 9:33:01 PM Well I knew it was bound to happen  

gator59
Las Vegas, NV

Syn I agree with Harley .. go figure ... but seriously you dont know this other woman yet .. first things first if its right it will happen you dont need to go rushing right now. But all of us can only give our opinions its really bottomline yours to make.

12/27/2007 9:34:01 PM Well I knew it was bound to happen  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

Hey brother, Harley has a good point. Sorry about messing up the story. Don't know how I messed up the whole two girl thing...Either way, Take a step back and take a look at what you are really doing. Are you just a knight in shining armour? Does she just want you because she is pregnant. Is she settling for you because she needs a daddy for her baby. I think if you really think this thing out you will see for yourself what is really going on. Only you can decide which path you will take. I just want you to enter or leave the deal with your eyes wide open..>Know what you are getting yourself into...Me, personally, I would tell both girls good bye. You are opening up your life to a lot of stresses you don't need. Keep looking for the right girl. Not the first girl at the right time. I REALLY WANT YOU TO THINK THIS ONE OUT.

[Edited 12/28/2007 12:19:16 PM]

12/27/2007 9:37:07 PM Well I knew it was bound to happen  

harley68
San Antonio, TX

Hey gator - Looks like it's up to us wiser folks to help this guy out huh??

Syn, i wish luck and wisdom!!

12/27/2007 9:37:49 PM Well I knew it was bound to happen  

syndrome1980
Winston Salem, NC

I know what you all are saying and her profile does say she is not looking for a daddy for the baby. She is just looking for a man that will love her and be basically her rock. The downside to this all, and the reason I am taking it slow, is because she is only 20. So yea, that's a red flag on my radar as to approach with extreme caution. She is young and is very vulnerable. So yes I am aware of everything you all have said.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5