Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonnals

The benefit year is normally the Sunday of the week in which you file your initial application for Unemployment Insurance coverage advantages. dating sites san jose You can study a lot about what a individual believes and how they consider by asking them inquiries that need some real thought and creativity to answer. If you happen to be seeking for the rightquestions to ask on a first date,thesefirst date questionswon t disappoint. locanto miami parejas It s critical to hold the momentum going and the conversation flowing, as well, so there s a third.

secret lesbian hookup

Located on campus, it was just across from the building where we had classes. speed dating fayetteville arkansas The series is also having the podcast therapy, with LaRue Entertainment producing a six episode adaptation for CBC Podcasts, set to launch at the end of the year. I m just insecure — so at a distance, I d worry that you d fall for somebody cooler. rubmaps palm springs The web site wants you to surround yourself with men and women in life who share your passions even if that passion is organization up front, celebration in the back.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/27/2007 6:43:33 PM Well I knew it was bound to happen  

syndrome1980
Winston Salem, NC

I did meet a girl on here, and thought we were in the talking stage and had planned on going to meet her. Well I wanted to on my birthday but she said she couldn't.

Well she just recently told me that she is dating someone and is pregnant. And that apparently all of this is my fault bc I quit talking to her. Last time I called she said she was with a bunch of friends apparently to get laid so she couldn't talk. But she told me that she told me she was with her daughter(not really her daughter).

Anyways, yea I knew it was bound to happen.

12/27/2007 6:48:04 PM Well I knew it was bound to happen  

harley68
San Antonio, TX

Not all woman are bad news. Don't give up, don't think every woman is the same. This is all about taking chances. Hang in there, the right will coming knocking on your door, or shoot you an email...

Keep your chin up

12/27/2007 6:50:55 PM Well I knew it was bound to happen  

crowdog3
Ponca City, OK

Ok here's what ya do, next time she calls, tell her you are out with yer friends, and goin too the tit bar, and that you will call her back later,

then don't call her back....

12/27/2007 6:52:26 PM Well I knew it was bound to happen  

syndrome1980
Winston Salem, NC

Nice crow

But I have met someone else on here. She is really sweet and really beautiful and is pregnant right now, but i don't care. If me and her really hit it off, I told her i will treat that child as my own. A beautiful baby girl.

12/27/2007 6:53:17 PM Well I knew it was bound to happen  

crowdog3
Ponca City, OK

Good for you man, that's the best way too look at things, and too take on maturity

12/27/2007 7:45:48 PM Well I knew it was bound to happen  

syndrome1980
Winston Salem, NC

she is really wonderful....everything i want in a woman

12/27/2007 7:46:46 PM Well I knew it was bound to happen  

crowdog3
Ponca City, OK

Ain't nothin wrong with that man, just be thankful fer what ya have, and show her everyday how thankful you are that's she's in yer life

12/27/2007 8:06:35 PM Well I knew it was bound to happen  

syndrome1980
Winston Salem, NC

If i could post our convos here i would. A little too X-rated for one but also privacy being the biggest.

I tell her everyday more than once a day how beautiful she is and how lucky i am and glad i am that we met. She already means alot to me.

12/27/2007 8:23:48 PM Well I knew it was bound to happen  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

RED FLAGS: Don't want to be the one to mess up your party here, But LOOK at what she has done. She has blamed you for her getting pregnant from some other DUD! Because what? You wouldn't talk to her...Man she is laying a guilt trip on you and doing a good job of controlling you. You need to step back for a moment and look at the whole picture. Are you ready to be controlled by a person like this? THINK ABOUT IT MAN!

12/27/2007 8:28:19 PM Well I knew it was bound to happen  

harley68
San Antonio, TX

Hey syn are you talking about two different girls being pregnant?? If you are, I agree with dutch, you better slow down, this other one may be just be looking for a daddy.

12/27/2007 8:36:35 PM Well I knew it was bound to happen  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

Hi Harley! Pretty sure its like this: He met a girl on line. He quit talking to her and she went out and got pregnant. Now she is blaming him for being pregnant because he quit talking to her. He's stepping up because he likes the girl but, I think she has laid a guilt trip on him. Now he feels obligated to get together with this girl.. He still likes her.

Edit: Well I left my original post. Seems I have missed some of the defining points of this discussion. One girl, two girl, this girl, that girl, I'm a little confused and I think the person that started this thread may be as well. Jumping around here and there. It's important to offer as much info as possible if you need help and are asking for help or opinions. Please try to be as concise as possible. My simple mind has a hard time navigating through the confusion. Please excuse me while I regroup...

Sorry Mel, I may have just confused you more.

[Edited 12/28/2007 12:16:07 PM]

12/27/2007 8:39:02 PM Well I knew it was bound to happen  

harley68
San Antonio, TX

hey dutch

thanks for clearing it up!

12/27/2007 8:45:04 PM Well I knew it was bound to happen  

charlesdecker
Sun Valley, CA

The girl sort of sounds like a head case who isn't sure what she wants.

That's my take.

12/27/2007 8:55:53 PM Well I knew it was bound to happen  

syndrome1980
Winston Salem, NC

No guys.....you are twisting it.....the one that acts like it's my fault she found someone then got knocked up i want nothing to do with anymore.....this other girl is new......i just met her and i am trying to take it slow with her but she is so much like me and it makes me want to meet her quicker to see if it's for real and if this new girl is what she says she is and we get to the next level, yes i am willing to allow her to put my name on her baby's birth certificate.....she has time after the baby is born....i believe she is 6 months along....so some decent time to get to know one another....

2 different girls

12/27/2007 9:04:28 PM Well I knew it was bound to happen  

charlesdecker
Sun Valley, CA

The first girl sounded like a head case to me.

Good luck with the other girl.

Love is a wonderful thing, and you never know where you are going to find it.

But beware of pregnant girls who are looking to get into a relationship.
Keep in mind that some guy just impregnated her less than nine months ago, and now she is looking at you.

Sort of scary in my opinion.

She should be thinking of being physically and emotionally healthy.
Thinking about her baby.

Not thinking about doing another relationship just yet.

Like I said, it's just my opinion.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5