Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

nsa casual hookup

1 Appreciate educates young individuals about healthy and unhealthy relationships, empowering them to recognize and stay away from abuse and discover how to really like better. hookups ri SilverSingles has been about for 17 years and is 1 of the oldest dating apps for individuals over 50. Set reminders in your phone or diary to cancel your subscription to prevent inadvertently rolling more than for a additional term. listcrawler oceanside From there, gradually transition into deeper subjects you re genuinely curious about.

tinder for gay hookups

Unemployment added benefits are paid to a debit card provided by the state s vendor, Conduent. date hookup com login On the net dating and dating apps are now a single of the most common techniques to meet a new companion and there are additional than 1,400 web sites in the UK alone, catering for folks from all walks of life and interests. Also view lists of FDA authorized drugs. cityxguide oklahoma city So she made OkCupid profiles that placed her in Portland, Austin, Boulder, and New York, and started dating mostly by way of video.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

men like being pursued after!

After what?

12/13/2009 8:38:59 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
singleangela65
Shelby, NC
52, joined Nov. 2009

I have to ask..do men like for the women they are interested in to pursue them or do they prefer to be the pursuer? Just curious to see what others think... I mean I met this super great guy that I want to get a lot closer too...but Ive not really had feelings like this so fast before it kinda makes me nervous that im going to mess things up. I want to go at a 90 mph pace but I dont want him to think im some crazy nut! so what should i do? Good grief, where do i go from here?

[Edited 12/13/2009 9:02:33 PM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/13/2009 9:16:20 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
chuck1312
Greensboro, NC
51, joined Dec. 2009

I would let a girl know if I was shy. Being "pursued" sometimes shows vulnerability, and insecurity. If hes interested and shy just let him know you care a little at a time. He'll let you know I'm sure when hes ready

12/13/2009 9:32:58 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
singleangela65
Shelby, NC
52, joined Nov. 2009

thank you. No he is no way shy or the quiet type. hes the type that says what he thinks when he thinks it and if you dont like it oh well...LOL hes a great guy and its easy to know where you stand with him. but i guess its mainly me, insecurities from being in a bad relationship (a 21 year marriage ending in divorce) for so long makes me question myself and my actions a lot of times. I've just never met someone so dang perfect and compatible to me before that it makes me wanna do a happy dance.

12/13/2009 10:23:41 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  

notarandomguy
Morehead City, NC
55, joined Nov. 2009

Every person is different as far as whether they like to be pursued and to what extent. Go at the most moderate pace you can handle (I've felt that way too - the 90 mph thing) and feel him out as you go.

12/14/2009 7:34:03 AM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  

citytechman
Charlotte, NC
49, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from singleangela65:
I have to ask..do men like for the women they are interested in to pursue them or do they prefer to be the pursuer?

I assume you mean 'pursued' offline, not 'online'.

In that case, YES, if it's a woman I am interested in, then YES YES YES! Chemistry and romantic passion can burn white hot when I'm pursued by a cute girl.

12/14/2009 6:42:44 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
singleangela65
Shelby, NC
52, joined Nov. 2009

thanks for you help and advice...yes i mean offline. He lives a couple of towns over and he is AMAZING!! I haven't went quite so "teenager" if you will over someone in a long time.

[Edited 12/14/2009 6:46:02 PM ]

12/14/2009 6:47:26 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
singleangela65
Shelby, NC
52, joined Nov. 2009

Thanks for you advice and thoughts. Its just so dang hard to hold myself back and not act like a silly kid again...been a long time.

12/14/2009 9:04:07 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
lolgreglol
Camp Lejeune, NC
28, joined Oct. 2009

well i cant speak for others but...

f**k yeah i like being pursued its a welcomed change rather than trying to talk to girls or getting them to see and notice you, its quite nice to have a girl start talking to you and trying to fit herself in your schedule as oppose to the norm

ive noticed not too many ladies do that but once they get comfortable with you they start chasing you which kind of makes me wonder why they didnt do it from the start

now dont get me wrong i am a very straight forward person and i have no "game" whatsoever

but i do like them "freaky" girls who know what they want and are not afraid to ask for it

it gets me excited for the next time we meet or hang out

then AGAIN take this with a grain of salt because well i am not looking for a serious relationship yet so if you find your special someone and you scare them away don't blame it on me

12/14/2009 11:27:42 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
farenhight451
Waynesville, NC
48, joined Nov. 2009

...it is hard to be the pursuer all the time, so when a lady peruses me, I stop and take notice, then IF I am not intrested tell her just how flattered I am, BUT most times it is a turn on, and who knows where it will go...so I LOVE being the persuee, lol
mark

12/15/2009 10:04:42 AM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  

citytechman
Charlotte, NC
49, joined Oct. 2009

I think I figured out why this can be so romantic, soooo . . . super hot. And please note: This is obviously taking it to the next level, so if your prudish/frigid, you may wanna change the channel right about now.

It's because the tables are turned. If she's pursuing me, even aggressively making me moves on me, instincts tell me to play big time defense! I saw this on the Today show recently, (they were talking about Twilight the movie). It's called 'self denial'. Meaning self denial of 'sexual play'. If I'm put into a position to play major defense, (fending off a girls aggressive moves), the situation quickly turns 'white hot'. It also can be very empowering to both him and her. Dare I say, 'power play'?

i can haz one of these plz!?!?!?

12/15/2009 11:37:15 AM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  

bones01
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,598)
Homeland, CA
68, joined Apr. 2008

Sure we do. I have a "Take a Number" machine on my front door and an outside speaker just for gals who are "Pursuers".

Just kidding of course. It not necessary for a gal who is interested to actually pursue someone she's interested in at all. She should show in some pleasant ways that she is in fact interested and does not need to be so very subtle. Does this make sense? Anyone (male or female) should have a "way out" if not interested and your interest should not be so blatant at first as to make the other uncomfortable.

12/15/2009 5:45:05 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
singleangela65
Shelby, NC
52, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from farenhight451:
...it is hard to be the pursuer all the time, so when a lady peruses me, I stop and take notice, then IF I am not intrested tell her just how flattered I am, BUT most times it is a turn on, and who knows where it will go...so I LOVE being the persuee, lol
mark

Thanks Mark, I hope the guy im so crazy about finds it a turn on..LOL

12/15/2009 5:48:07 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
singleangela65
Shelby, NC
52, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from bones01:
Sure we do. I have a "Take a Number" machine on my front door and an outside speaker just for gals who are "Pursuers". LOL i think that mite be considered stalking if a gal had to do that

Just kidding of course. It not necessary for a gal who is interested to actually pursue someone she's interested in at all. She should show in some pleasant ways that she is in fact interested and does not need to be so very subtle. Does this make sense? Anyone (male or female) should have a "way out" if not interested and your interest should not be so blatant at first as to make the other uncomfortable.

Makes sense, thank you.

12/15/2009 7:41:56 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  

hopeunjoy
Burlington, NC
35, joined Nov. 2009

I think that you should go for it. If he turns you down then the relationship wasnt going to go that far anyway...right?

I cant wait to know how it turns out. I wish you the best!!

12/15/2009 7:55:28 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
singleangela65
Shelby, NC
52, joined Nov. 2009

aww thank you! Ill let ya know!

12/16/2009 7:42:45 AM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
singleangela65
Shelby, NC
52, joined Nov. 2009

My reply to you didnt post for some reason. LMAO wow you and him sound very much alike. Hes a no games and straight up guy. Thanks for the advice and being urself! take care.

1/10/2010 12:15:59 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
daisy41f
Raleigh, NC
49, joined Oct. 2009

I think that men say they want to be persued, but I think they really do need to be the persuer. If a woman is interested, she should let the man know she is interested by calling every once in awhile and letting the man know what a great time she had on a date or how nice he is to be with...then if the man is interested he knows he can persue her further. It's always worked for me!

1/12/2010 6:28:43 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
2dreamofu
Seven Springs, NC
62, joined Dec. 2009

Quote from daisy41f:
I think that men say they want to be persued, but I think they really do need to be the persuer. If a woman is interested, she should let the man know she is interested by calling every once in awhile and letting the man know what a great time she had on a date or how nice he is to be with...then if the man is interested he knows he can persue her further. It's always worked for me!

daisy - I agree with you on this one; if a gal pursues a fella too much, then it makes her look somewhat desperate, and it takes away from the nice feeling that we as women wish to have too. Not saying that men don't like that feeling as well, but it seems that some women tend to throw themselves at men, and I've heard many of them express exasperation and aggravation over it. JMHO

1/13/2010 7:31:59 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
msugly2u
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,714)
Seagrove, NC
34, joined Nov. 2009

Yes, they like to be pursued just as much as we like to.

All depends, but as long as it's "low key and non-obsessive"..sure.

1/14/2010 5:20:17 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
only_the_lonely
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,086)
Lincolnton, NC
32, joined Jan. 2010

ditto^

1/14/2010 6:19:06 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
got2gofishin
Glendale, CA
61, joined Jan. 2010

Single.....I don't know you and cannot say what is right or wrong for you. That is a step you and only you can determine how fast or how far....

As for myself, I enjoy a "LITLLE" pursuit, but not to the point of being clingy or overly time consuming to the point of being overwhelming. 15 emails , 25 voicemails is definately a get off my back day.LOL....

You are the only one(S) who knows where the relationship is, and if you are not so self assured, then ask and get answers.....but then again, I guess none of us in here ever got it right...LMAO

[Edited 1/14/2010 6:20:30 PM ]

1/15/2010 1:37:58 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
spunk7
Concord, NC
55, joined Sep. 2009

Welllllll, uh,,,,, lmao here, purseued???!!!! that is not a word I would actually use,,,, I feel if I see someone that is someone I would want to know,, well,, just tell hiim,, life's to short to set in the back ground and lose out,,,if you tell him what you feel and he takes a step back, there's your answer, atleast you know and you can go on to find someone who will appreciate that you know what you want and feel secured enough about yourself to try for it. I hope he has a clue of what he will be missing out on if he steps back, you set your mind to something and go for it, thats really rare I think this day and age. Good Luck

1/15/2010 6:33:29 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
threethumbs
Bessemer City, NC
63, joined Dec. 2009

Quote from spunk7:
Welllllll, uh,,,,, lmao here, purseued???!!!! that is not a word I would actually use,,,, I feel if I see someone that is someone I would want to know,, well,, just tell hiim,, life's to short to set in the back ground and lose out,,,if you tell him what you feel and he takes a step back, there's your answer, atleast you know and you can go on to find someone who will appreciate that you know what you want and feel secured enough about yourself to try for it. I hope he has a clue of what he will be missing out on if he steps back, you set your mind to something and go for it, thats really rare I think this day and age. Good Luck
purseued...is not a word you would actually usehow about pursued would ya use that one

1/21/2010 1:43:07 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
smiles1442
Franklin, NC
49, joined Jan. 2010

Hi gal, I am in the same boat.
think I have a solution that may or may not work for ya.... What I intend to do is .... tell him I am fixing to give you an out... and continue with... do you have a girlfriend? His out is yes he has if not interested and if he says no he does not.... well then ask him for coffee, movie, picnic whatever. What do you think?

1/21/2010 2:05:41 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
msugly2u
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,714)
Seagrove, NC
34, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from only_the_lonely:
ditto^

LMAO. Thanks.

1/29/2010 8:00:11 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
rucrazzze
Mooresville, NC
50, joined Sep. 2009

I do. alittle bit,its relly cool if a woman shows a little interest.if i show some intterest back.if i dont than it freaks me out.im sure you ladys feel the same,mike USA smiles1442 has the right answer!

[Edited 1/29/2010 8:06:02 PM ]

1/29/2010 8:25:41 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  

tarheelgurl
Granite Falls, NC
46, joined Oct. 2009

In my experience.....definitely but not overdone...some guys act like they want to be chased ....and, maybe I'm old fashioned, but I'm just not gonna do that. If I let him know I'm interested, then the balls in his court @ first. I feel like if he's interested in me then he will ask me out and we'll go from there.

2/5/2010 10:18:02 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
nickvjones1
Columbus, OH
27, joined Dec. 2009

men like being pursued after!

2/6/2010 8:51:06 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
walksthenight
Arden, NC
74, joined Feb. 2010

Follow your heart.

2/6/2010 9:23:09 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  

mickylynn1950
Frankfort, KY
67, joined Oct. 2008

quoteheader]Quote from nickvjones1:
2/8/2010 4:19:54 AM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  

bleachiee
Morganton, NC
33, joined Jan. 2010

ahhh in my opinion nooooooooo! well thats my taste. hahaha

2/27/2010 2:17:31 AM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
robin39
Winston Salem, NC
51, joined Jan. 2010

well it sounds like some men want to be pursued to some point then theres the ones that like to pursue I myself like it when a guy pursues me and like most if I am interested I will find a way to let him know and if not then I will find some small way to let him know that also But if you can put yourself out there then I say go for it and good luck

2/28/2010 1:57:54 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  

buzzdav
High Point, NC
66, joined Jan. 2010

---PURSUE AWAY!! I sure ain't had any luck being the pursurer!!!!

[Edited 2/28/2010 1:58:46 PM ]

2/28/2010 8:02:53 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
funtimez49
Trinity, NC
56, joined Jan. 2010

Hey Girl... life is too short. He may be wondering how to make the next move.....! GO4IT

3/1/2010 9:49:14 AM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
kp28540
Jacksonville, NC
50, joined Feb. 2010

Sure we do. After a while, chasing all the time, would be nice to be chased. At least you'd know she was interested...LOL

3/6/2010 6:21:43 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
hogluver55
Over 1,000 Posts (1,560)
Statesville, NC
61, joined Nov. 2009

I was pursued by a lady one time and she caught me. Man that police car was fast!

Some guys are shy and spends time asking himself, should I or should I not? It is 2010 and yes women do ask men out and yes men do like it when an attractive lady shows interest in him. Even if does not go anywhere it makes a person feel good about themselves. Just don't go into it with any great expectations and that way we don't set ourself up for hurt. We all get nervous because, I myself am not fond of rejection. With all this said,go get him girl! Best wishes to you.

3/24/2010 9:07:34 AM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  

falcor50
Wilmington, NC
44, joined Mar. 2010

You can chase me if you want!!Im kind of slow.You might ever catch me.That would be nice.Yes I think men do like to be persued.Its kind of an ego boost.Some stay just far enuff ahead so you dont quit catch them.Witch I think is a Mean game.Guys who play that game probly got allkinds of women chasing them so be Carefull.

3/24/2010 10:44:23 AM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  

lloydfromutah
Over 2,000 Posts (2,888)
Clearfield, UT
60, joined Jan. 2010

Don't let any of the men fool you, they like to be persued. Many of them will never admit it because, from birth, they're taught to be macho and being persued has been deemed one of those non-macho things.

3/24/2010 7:36:49 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
loyalgirl527
Raleigh, NC
47, joined Jan. 2010

Awww..I think I need to find a man to pursue!

Good luck Single!

[Edited 3/24/2010 7:37:21 PM ]

3/27/2010 7:03:43 AM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
cpsmith419
Burnsville, NC
46, joined Mar. 2010

I think that if not pursued, at least let him know that you're interested. Then let the chemistry of you both take over.

3/27/2010 10:18:01 AM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  

sweetsmart
Greensboro, NC
51, joined Oct. 2009

to a point overly aggresive women will be ignored most of the time.. coming from a woman who gets plenty of attention ill let you know im interested then its a two way street. i dont expect the man to be rersponsible for all the moves. its much hotter when its mutual

3/27/2010 12:21:45 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
drakel
Goldsboro, NC
36, joined Mar. 2010

indeed chief. I have walked by a woman cuz she hadnt told me she was interested but then when i found out either she or I was in a relationship

3/27/2010 12:28:16 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
hogluver55
Over 1,000 Posts (1,560)
Statesville, NC
61, joined Nov. 2009

Shoot yeah a man likes to be persued

loyalgirl, you can start persueing at any time

sweetsmart, here's the first move now it's your move

just having fun ladies ,don't get your draws all knotted up and in a wad now!

ya'll have a great day

3/27/2010 10:59:59 PM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  

drumsrockitman
Boone, NC
57, joined Nov. 2009

men like to be pursued.but not overly pursued.my 2 cents

3/28/2010 7:49:19 AM Do Men Like to be Pursued?  
justkickinbak
Clayton, NC
60, joined Mar. 2010

Hoe does one know the difference between being pursued and flirted with in a casual way? There is subtle difference between being friendly and looking for a connection, dropping a hint in either direction helps a lot. So pursue away, I know, I don't have a pic. If that bothers you I'm sorry, I will try to get one up as soon as I can cut a past something I like.