Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

max80 listcrawler

atlanta area dating sites It does not supply healthcare guidance, diagnosis or treatment. Perhaps people today assume we blind people do not date or have sex or reproduce. chat sites like omegle reddit Nicely, thinking about the predicament with respect to social make contact with, it may perhaps all be a bit on a hold now, apps and webs.

megapwrsonals

As opposed to other on line dating internet sites for totally free trumingle is a good american to meet thousands of excellent singles card get started new relationships. dating in orange park florida In terms of the gal high quality, on par with tinder, but much better than okcupid. To start, if you re applying a dating app, do not inform them. how to deactivate adult friend finder The community director came and broke up the argument, but that wasn t the final time I d see TK.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/12/2007 6:43:12 PM who created god?  

southjerseygirl
Egg Harbor Township, NJ

No one he always was

6/12/2007 6:47:58 PM who created god?  

southjerseygirl
Egg Harbor Township, NJ

I just wanted to add. It is about faith. sometimes it is important to believe in God but more important to believe him. You believe atoms exist, yet do not see them, yet you have faith in the fact they exist. Why is it so hard to believe God and the fact that he exist and always had.

6/12/2007 11:45:38 PM who created god?  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

thats what ive said to them god has always been here and wolfie and krupas comment had me rolling on the floor when they said man created god. if thats the case fellas who is the man that created him duh> there was no man

god has been here always he always was here and will be here forever

6/15/2007 9:06:56 PM who created god?  

rose37
Kyle, TX

Psalms 8-1/8

O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth !!! Who has set thy glory abouve the heavens ? Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength Because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the Enemy and the Avenger.

When I consider thy Heavens the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou has ordained:... What is MAN?? that thou are mindful of him ? and the son of man that thou visited him ?

For thou has made him a little lower than the angels., and hast crowned him with glory and honour. Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of hands, thou hast put all things under his feet. All sheep and oxen, yes and the beast of the field. The fowl of the air and the fish of the sea and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.
O LORD< our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth !!

My opinion of Jehovah comes from the scriptures that He was from everlasting to everlasting, a magnetic field, a bolt of electricity, he was omnipotent, there was nothing the power could not do.. Why should we as brothers and sisters in Christ, attempt to figure it out, it is liken the eye of the needle...most all our teachings are basically the same except what man has put into the rules for their religious order. That is manmade rules...not Jesus made. In the old testament, it was Jehovah God, Yaweh..in the new testament, it was God in the flesh, Jesus...one in the same, Jesus was the creator, the salvation, the holy ghost as fire from heaven...One Lord, One faith and One baptism..

6/15/2007 9:45:11 PM who created god?  

truer
Jacksonville, FL

In Deut 29:29 it says the mysteries are of God and belong to him.

If he wanted us to know about creation of himself--- it would be revealed. It's not important who created God. What's important is you know who created you! You were created for a special purpose. Book of Genesis says in the beginning was God and the Word was with him. He is his Word.

Truth cannot lie and the Word says he is "truth" and no lie is in him. He is not a man that he can or should lie. But we are made in his image---which means we can "create" and we have dominion in the earth like he has dominion in heaven. because we have free will we can chose a curse or a blessing. Good thingS happen and sometimes bad things happen to good people not b/c they dont believe but b/c we live in a world filled w/ SIN.

Read Genesis--He gave Adam dominion over eveything in the earth---Earth was made for man to dress it and keep it. Free will-- not controlled by God. He saw he was alone so he made a women Eve---but there was a fall in the Garden---Adam's responsibity---not the women Eve who was his "helper" not his leader--She was decieved while Adam stood there and was disobedient w/ her.

Death came suddenly and instantly--SIN entered which is separation from God--it started---and God's perfection in Adam was stained. Therefore, he banded them from the Garden--curse the ground--that's why we work and sweat today. God was not created---he has always been here. We have to stop getting God confused w/ religion. God is not in a house or a church--those are just places---God is in your spirit if u let him in--And the only way to him is Jesus---b/c he was the only person qualified to take back what Adam gave up---and that was reconsiliation (atonement) to God through his Death and resurrection--because Death was the only thing that kept us from Him. Today, it's unbelief---I dare you --matter fact I double dare you to try Jesus teachings for 30 days---READ Matthew, Luke and John and just do as it says for 30 days---I will bet my life on it---you'll see the power of Love like never before...That's why I Believe not b/c someone said it-- I tried it for 30 days and never turned back b/c everything that died in my life came back. Resurrection Day!

7/2/2007 9:34:45 PM who created god?  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

truer u took the words right out of my mouth that i swhat i would have said

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10