Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best real free hookup site

Our target was to assistance have an understanding of how ladies move on, practical experience and perceive dating soon after divorce in this day and age. women seeking men la ca There is a lot of negativity surrounding dating apps and I can realize why they re not for everyone and how they can be harmful. You are emotionally and psychologically stressed, and your complete future adjustments as nicely as most of your relationships. megacon orlando speed dating He spent the complete date (I m speaking ten mins at a time, about three or 4 occasions) talking French with the waitress when she would bring us issues .

megapwrsonals

As opposed to other on line dating internet sites for totally free trumingle is a good american to meet thousands of excellent singles card get started new relationships. dating in orange park florida In terms of the gal high quality, on par with tinder, but much better than okcupid. To start, if you re applying a dating app, do not inform them. how to deactivate adult friend finder The community director came and broke up the argument, but that wasn t the final time I d see TK.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/6/2008 6:58:53 AM What is a real "deal breaker" with you?  

goodoleboy13
Boise, ID

Besides theobvious infadelity and abuse whatin a relationship is a "Deal Breaker". What kindof action will cause you to say, "That's it. I'm out of here. It's over". Everyone talks about "unconditional love" but is there such a thing. If there was many of us would not be here. Somewhere a line was crossed and a loving relationship ended.

1/6/2008 7:04:10 AM What is a real "deal breaker" with you?  

leila123
Liberty Hill, TX

I'm thinking a number of things could be a deal breaker. For instance, finding out that your sweetie is majorly into drugs and you aren't; finding out they have a big problem with drinking or gambling away all their money and want to gamble away your's too; finding out they are involved in illegal activities that could affect you... the list just might be as endless as the number of people there are on earth.

1/6/2008 7:05:57 AM What is a real "deal breaker" with you?  

explorer11
Rolla, MO

Morn Good... to me trust is the whole nutshell.. after trust everything else grows.. Trust is a big word that covers a lot a space..

1/6/2008 7:09:43 AM What is a real "deal breaker" with you?  

57rickie
Sioux Falls, SD

I'd have to agree with Trust, and D all the above falls into that category.

1/6/2008 7:13:17 AM What is a real "deal breaker" with you?  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

when there is a mutual understanding of sharing the emotional, physical and spiritual bonding between both people...many of us are here missing one of the above...possibly because someone in the relationship becomes closed-minded during conversation and there seems to be something starting the ferris wheel in a regressive mode...i've said this many tiimes--a salesman just doesn't ask you to buy but he makes sure he does 5-6 times when he closes--and in a relationship you have to have to ask your partner is she happy...that's the deal breaker

1/6/2008 7:26:41 AM What is a real "deal breaker" with you?  

texangelfire
Krum, TX

Right on Sorprano, I might add ask and HEAR. I know for myself after 24+ years it was not what he said or did, it was the same emotion abuse that I lived with from the beginning. The only thing that changed was that I grew up and said I won’t tolerate this anymore. His response was "I am who I am and I’m not changing". So it was a no brainer.

1/6/2008 7:26:42 AM What is a real "deal breaker" with you?  

leila123
Liberty Hill, TX

Good... I've gotta go... thanks for the topic... Will be interesting to check back for more responses.

Too pretty to be inside any longer... going out for some sunshine and to enjoy the warmth!

Sandie

1/6/2008 7:38:48 AM What is a real "deal breaker" with you?  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Up to this moment...the real deal breaker for me..has been addiction to alcohol or drugs. The abuse of alcohol ended the three relationships that I had committed to, for what I believed would be life. I know I can't exist in that environment. I have been fortunate in never having to deal with infidelity...but I have seen couples rebound from it..so being the type of person that I am, I don't think it would be a deal breaker for me. As I go down through the list of what each of us considers a deal breaker, I am left with the alcohol/drug abuse as it seems to lead the person into all of the other areas I find deplorable.

1/6/2008 7:43:03 AM What is a real "deal breaker" with you?  

onthemt
Bath, PA

no communication!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/6/2008 7:47:16 AM What is a real "deal breaker" with you?  

texaschick51
Corsicana, TX

I agree Deal Breakers can be endless, though I have seen lots of people put up with things such as infidelity, failure to manage money, alcohol etc, abuse over and over again just to "not be alone". So from that I guess a lot of people consider being alone a deal breaker.

1/6/2008 7:52:29 AM What is a real "deal breaker" with you?  

ks51
Santa Rosa, CA

Lying.

Once the first lie is spoken...it becomes easier as time goes by. And once that door is open...you let in all the other nasty stuff.

Hi Sug: Hope you feel better soon.

1/6/2008 7:53:39 AM What is a real "deal breaker" with you?  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

When his moobs are bigger than mine........

1/6/2008 7:54:17 AM What is a real "deal breaker" with you?  

onthemt
Bath, PA

You are so right on Texaschick...........I put up with most of that for 37 yr. I guess I was assuming we were refering to the next relationship..........good post!!!!!

1/6/2008 8:07:12 AM What is a real "deal breaker" with you?  

sunnyx56
Rochester, NH

All of the above things are deal breakers if you can't find a way to work thru them, I stopped drinking in 89, because they said I had a problem with alcohol, my marriage was shakey for a while, she still drank, but I didn't at that time we worked thru it.

1/6/2008 8:10:56 AM What is a real "deal breaker" with you?  

sunnyx56
Rochester, NH

And still don't drink, but if I were to go out that doesn't mean you can't have a drink. It's very simple for me " I can't drink " The End

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4