Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

pure hookup app review

As if this wasn t scary enough, he decided it would be a great tactic to hold one against her throat just to show her how powerful they were. free dating boston Practically nothing occurs simply because of a single explanation, it really is a procedure, he stated. Each of us walked two feet off the ground for days afterwards. rubratings fresno Creating an on the net dating profile gave me a possibility to be inventive and take a danger and be truthful and unashamed about who God created me.

max80 listcrawler

That becoming said, Tinder doesn t post to your Facebook profile, so if you happen to be concerned about good friends finding updates about your use of the internet site, at least on this point, you can rest effortless. dating sites in atlanta georgia Final week, Drake said they celebrated their one particular year anniversary by cooking their own meals separately and bringing it to his girlfriend s backyard to consume it from opposite ends of a picnic table. So he requires me to the Kellogg s Cereal café in Brooklyn, which I think is fairly historic. luna jazz bar san antonio This conversation starter will have you and your date feeling excited, surprised, and perhaps even a bit embarrassed, all at the same time.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/25/2010 9:17:22 PM Any luck With this site ?  
yarnball
Edmonton, AB
39, joined Mar. 2008

Has anyone had any luck with this site for far ? cheers to everyone

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/25/2010 11:18:18 PM Any luck With this site ?  

_tanya_
Edmonton, AB
35, joined Nov. 2008

nope not at all! i find plenty of fish much better

2/25/2010 11:20:43 PM Any luck With this site ?  
yarnball
Edmonton, AB
39, joined Mar. 2008

I've never even considered that. hmm....
A bit frustrating because this is the kind of site everyone is always looking for and yet there are so few people here.

2/26/2010 4:52:13 PM Any luck With this site ?  
2bluiz
Calgary, AB
66, joined Feb. 2008

No luck here, either (+50 age group). I often wondered if you younger ones had more luck but by the sounds of it, I guess not. Too bad! I wish you luck in future, tho'.

2/27/2010 3:31:11 AM Any luck With this site ?  

wisediva
Morinville, AB
56, joined Mar. 2008

I've made some new friends....Does that count...

2/28/2010 10:35:33 PM Any luck With this site ?  
2bluiz
Calgary, AB
66, joined Feb. 2008

I've made a VERY good friend from this site, too. But she's female. The site is called "DateHookup". I certainly don't want to 'date' her!! (Sorry, FR, no offense intended. lol)

3/3/2010 1:58:56 AM Any luck With this site ?  

_tanya_
Edmonton, AB
35, joined Nov. 2008

not enjoying this site at all! i only keep coming back to chat with one person! who knows of any other free sites????

3/5/2010 10:00:04 PM Any luck With this site ?  
navygirl1xx
Calgary, AB
56, joined Feb. 2010

No luck with anyone in my area but making lots of friends in the states.

3/19/2010 3:44:25 PM Any luck With this site ?  
shayla8
Grande Prairie, AB
50, joined Aug. 2009

Met a few people and dated. A police officer, dated and lived together a year plus, didnt work out. Met another guy after, dated 1/2 year, lived together 2 months, didnt work out. DAted a teacher from this site 4 months. And meet plenty of guys in the states. I'm not in a position to uproot at this time in my life. Maybe in a year I'd consider it but the long distance relationship is tough. I want a guy in my life daily, not bi-yearly. sigh.

5/8/2010 12:39:20 AM Any luck With this site ?  
joyful4life
Grande Prairie, AB
34, joined Mar. 2010

I know what you mean about having a man in my life every day versus periodically. Be patient and I'm sure you'll have that special someone in your life soon enough. In the mean time read some good books (or write a few books), learn a new language, hike up a mountain... life is about relationships but it doesn't mean you should be hard on yourself because you don't have that house on a hill, husband, and possibly kids you've always wanted. Society may shout loudly in your head but you can shout a lot louder by enjoying life and being yourself one step/stage at a time.

Remember: life's a journey not a destination

5/10/2010 7:57:47 PM Any luck With this site ?  
liberalextinct
Over 1,000 Posts (1,643)
Anderson, IN
35, joined May. 2009

this site is kinda.... well lets just say dont hold your breath on finding someone.

also

sup canada

8/1/2010 1:17:58 PM Any luck With this site ?  
justhavinfun127
Rocky Mountain House, AB
59, joined Mar. 2010

I have met 2 men over the years. One, I met at Tim Hortons, and he lived 2 hours away. But I knew that night, there was no connection at all. So, I had to let him know. Then one other time, I met one, who lived 2 hours away, and he wanted to go fast into a relationship,(serious) and I didn't. Lasted a couple months. I am very leary on meeting anyone on sites. I Think sometimes for people it can work, each to their own. I agree with that smart 27 year old lady. Relax, enjoy. Let things happen naturally. Nothing wrong with being single. You can still date if you want.