Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

adam4adam free hookup

If you are confident, ask if she or he would like tocontinue the date someplace else. online dating san jose Everest with each other? You just want to know no matter if your date likes the outdoors or prefers getting surrounded by walls at least 80% of the time. The ones that show interest are either also young or married. real gay hookup stories Based on the answers, you put a ‘yes or ‘no mark on the offered card, expressing your interest.

megapersona

I ve installed and had Plenty of fish on my phone for a lengthy time. craigslist personals arkansas Your trial period will begin when you confirm your payment. These are best inquiries for family members as nicely!!!! Everybody gets so wrapped up in day to day life and perform, it is nice to reacquaint household. sniffies san jose Your search for a fantastic partnership has under no circumstances been simpler with groundbreaking overhaul of the eharmony you know and trust.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/15/2010 11:13:47 PM Does ethnicity matter?  
gloomy_gee
Burbank, CA

I think he was being a jerk personally. I believe in different strokes for different folks, it is kind of like having a preference for the color blue over the color yellow.

But it doesn't make any one race better than any other...so if you are not up to his "taste" then he should not be with you. He either wants you or he doesn't, but he needs to man up and stop being a bigot. jmho.

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/15/2010 11:15:36 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

ozzie1prdude
Lehigh Acres, FL

In the eyes of many ethnicity does not matter however we always are gunna judge based on ethnicity because of cultural differences.. it all depends on the individual. In my case i am puerto rican so i prefer a girl who is latina and speaks spanish but do not limit myself just to that.. so no ethnicity does not matter however it does play a big role in many things... was he being an a**hole, yes it was an a**hole comment but than again atleast he was honest.

[Edited 3/15/2010 11:16:57 PM PST]

3/15/2010 11:26:23 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

pretzelman59
Las Vegas, NV

Quote from sunnygal50:
You are very good!! Very well said!

Sunny

"This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius" Hey it didn't work in the sixties. Let's get realistic

3/15/2010 11:29:10 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

pretzelman59
Las Vegas, NV

with all this peace and harmony and no hard feelings between the races.....why is there still a racial problem in this country? Seems like a lot of people say they don't care about who they have sex with, just don't put one in the White House

3/16/2010 8:25:20 AM Does ethnicity matter?  

pinkkisses1
Sandy, UT

Quote from gabriealla:
Pinkkisses we should so be facebook friends if you have one. Type in Gabrieal Frieson and you'll find me. You could help me out with a lot of things. I think I may have found the guy for me. Keep me in prayer girl I may need it lol.

IMMA TOTALLY GOING TO BE FRIENDS WIT U!!
Im pretty sure u have found the guy for you. just make sure he doesn't lead u around like a sock puppet. haha

[Edited 3/16/2010 8:33:56 AM PST]

3/17/2010 3:32:02 AM Does ethnicity matter?  

stip35
Conroe, TX

I think it's a personal preference... I mean I can't see myself with any other ethnicity but I have many friends that aren't bother by the idea of being with people from different backgrounds and skin colors. I just don't think I could mix races to have a child, even though when I see mixed children their skin is so pretty. It also seems that children who have parents with different ethnicity might have another reason to get pick on growing up in some places. Just my opinion...

3/17/2010 9:03:13 AM Does ethnicity matter?  

pinkkisses1
Sandy, UT

Quote from stip35:
I think it's a personal preference... I mean I can't see myself with any other ethnicity but I have many friends that aren't bother by the idea of being with people from different backgrounds and skin colors. I just don't think I could mix races to have a child, even though when I see mixed children their skin is so pretty. It also seems that children who have parents with different ethnicity might have another reason to get pick on growing up in some places. Just my opinion...

we do get picked on. its because ppl dont teach their children that there are people in this world that "arent white." parents need to teach their kids at a VERY YOUNG AGE not to be racists. i was bullied, harassed and hazed every damn day i was at school till i was in HS. Now that is just SAD!

3/17/2010 9:22:13 AM Does ethnicity matter?  

chrisrp
Lynchburg, VA

Quote from pinkkisses1:
we do get picked on. its because ppl dont teach their children that there are people in this world that "arent white." parents need to teach their kids at a VERY YOUNG AGE not to be racists. i was bullied, harassed and hazed every damn day i was at school till i was in HS. Now that is just SAD!

True, true. And it is quite sad. Youre an incredibly beautiful girl. I mean, good lord. x.x; How can someone CARE about your ethnicity?

It doesnt matter to me, except that, ironically, I tend to date OUTSIDE my race more than within it. Ive dated like..2 black girls, the rest were all white, and then one mexican girl, and one asian. I didnt date black girls for a long while because of the way I had beent reated by them earlier in life, and because I wanted to say "screw off" to all the people who think interracial relationships are detrimental. But, ive found some black girls who actually arent the way I had generalized, so I realized that was bad.

I think interracial babies are the best. And I wont NOT date someone because of what other people think or would think if we had kids. screw other people. This is America, at its 2010. Its not the 1800s are early 1900s...its not a part of China where if you dont make a kid a certain way, to fit a certain bill, then they have to get disposed of or you end up in trouble.

3/17/2010 9:38:17 AM Does ethnicity matter?  

rainnight224
Norco, CA

when it comes to dating,ppl always pick and choose who they want to date,
although race do play a big role in dating. although i dont discriminate against other race,but that doesnt mean i can date any race. dating the race ur more attracted to, isnt racial discrimination. is like choosing your favorite pair of jean, not that you dont like the other pairs of your jeans, but u really want to wear that one u like most....

3/17/2010 9:52:44 AM Does ethnicity matter?  

chrisrp
Lynchburg, VA

Quote from rainnight224:
when it comes to dating,ppl always pick and choose who they want to date,
although race do play a big role in dating. although i dont discriminate against other race,but that doesnt mean i can date any race. dating the race ur more attracted to, isnt racial discrimination. is like choosing your favorite pair of jean, not that you dont like the other pairs of your jeans, but u really want to wear that one u like most....

What you say is true enough, I guess, as long as youre not excluding completely. Its a solid analogy, as long as you dont skimp around it. I do happen to be more accostumed to dating white girls than anything, but that doesnt mean I refuse any race or wouldnt date someone because of race. Hell no. Especially, when personality matters most to me. -M o s t.-

3/17/2010 10:04:35 AM Does ethnicity matter?  

wise_guy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,203)
Brooklyn, NY

No it doesn't matter we all bleed Red and when lights go out we are all the same color

3/17/2010 10:10:53 AM Does ethnicity matter?  

luv2bemetonite
Plainwell, MI

No, it doesnt matter. I am the lightest skinned color in my family. My mother is Sicilian and is dark, so are my sisters. When I married my first husband, his family was shocked and didnt firgured my family (nor I ) fit into their family. Go figure that one! I learn a long time ago it really doesnt matter what ethnicity a person is. It matters how they treat you and how much they love you. If they cant do either one then who needs them. As for it goes I would love to be darker like the rest of the family.

3/17/2010 10:34:18 AM Does ethnicity matter?  
swtsilver
Manitowoc, WI

Ethnicity matters when you are looking to be polically correct within the realm you are entering. Stay with the freedom you have within and suddenly ethnicity doesn't matter now does it? To be accepted at a KKK meeting isn't gonna happen if you are of different color or maybe yes if you are looking to be a little more burnt color. So don't go there, right? Prejudice is learned, education eradicates this type of stupidity, and we never know what is inside of one's heart, now do we? Stand up for equality in all realms and you won't be loved for sure, not at a KKK meeting, not at an abortion rights meeting, nor at a Nazi command neither. So my opinion is this, stand up for what is right (equality for all races) and you will encourage freedom for all everywhere you go. But there is a cost always...you may end up dead depending on where you share this conviction...or applauded for the character of standing up for what is right. Everything is a choice now isn't it? The male you talked about was choosing to be less than, gone is where he should be...his choice tells me I don't want to know him either. Your beauty cannot be measured, it is far greater than your ethnic background...ethnicity doesn't matter, love within does. Prejudice kills love and enhances lust of one's choice. Love kills prejudice and enhances the good and well-being of the choice to love.

3/17/2010 10:52:30 AM Does ethnicity matter?  

mplsrabbit
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,656)
Minneapolis, MN

Race
Creed
Color
Religion
Ethnicity

None of the above matter to me as long as we have a connection of some sort to build on from there. I would date or have a relationship with black, white, Asian, Indian, native American, Filipino, middle eastern, or whatever nationality they are as long as we can communicate and can have an honest and monogamous relationship.

3/17/2010 11:10:42 AM Does ethnicity matter?  

searchen
Chatsworth, GA

i looked through your profile an pics,i think your fine as hell,ill grant you he will look back an say was i thinking

3/17/2010 11:13:19 AM Does ethnicity matter?  

mplsrabbit
Minneapolis, MN

Quote from pinkkisses1:
Does i honestly matter? I dated a guy for 4 months who did act like it mattered. He told me that it would take him along time to like because I was brown and East Indian. I could see where he was coming from because where I live, there isn't much diversity. Then again, he was being an a**hole. Idk, what do you all think?

I think if I was 30 years younger that I'd be happy to date you. Hell I'd be happy to date you now

3/17/2010 12:03:34 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

pinkkisses1
Sandy, UT

I just think that if you don't like them for ethnicity reasons then don't be around the person. I would rather be used then have someone shout racist comments at me. Actually, both hurt the same amount but idk. When people verbally abuse it sticks, I usually leave the person when it happens. That is one thing a person never forgets.

[Edited 3/17/2010 12:07:02 PM PST]

3/17/2010 12:07:35 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

chrisrp
Lynchburg, VA

Dude, that was so incredibly creepy.

I think she would reject me regardless, if I were to attempt to talk to her, so..yeah. Im not holding her on pedestals or anything..but damn. >_>;; Guys, calm down and keep it in your pants. Especially if youre old enough to be her father/grandfather.

Date someone who isnt a jackass/skank, closed minded, and full of complete crap: protip of the day. Then again I have seen some pot calling the kettle black on this site..so...>>

[Edited 3/17/2010 12:09:51 PM PST]

3/17/2010 12:08:14 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

snhgirl
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,748)
Scottsboro, AL

Ethnicity doesn't matter to me.

3/17/2010 12:09:06 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

josh_p
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,198)
Los Angeles, CA

He said that to compliment you; it's a simple compliment. I don't think he said that to creep you out.

I guess women don't like compliments anymore.

[Edited 3/17/2010 12:13:03 PM PST]

3/17/2010 12:09:55 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

pinkkisses1
Sandy, UT

Quote from chrisrp:
Dude, that was so incredibly creepy.

I think she would reject me regardless, if I were to attempt to talk to her, so..yeah. Im not holding her on pedestals or anything..but damn. >_>;; Guys, calm down and keep it in your pants. Especially if youre old enough to be her father/grandfather.

thank you so much. for sticking up for me, there is a rather large age difference. Im too nice to tell people off but seriously, some things you all need to keep to yourselves. There are also other ways you can tell me I am attractive at your age.

[Edited 3/17/2010 12:10:43 PM PST]

3/17/2010 12:12:22 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

nycman37
Redmond, WA

It does to some people and doesn't to others. I would just be concerned if it mattered to the person I was dating or looking to date.

3/17/2010 12:16:01 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

mplsrabbit
Minneapolis, MN

Quote from josh_p:
^^^He said that to compliment you; it's a simple compliment. I don't think he said that to creep you out.

I guess women don't like compliments anymore.

Thank you for that It was definitely meant to be complimentary and not the so-called "creepy" innuendo that the other poster suggested. I was merely insinuating that she was a desirable woman no matter what her ethnicity or race is.

So to the moron who was suggesting that I was being "creepy", pull your head out of your a** and learn how to decipher the true intent of a meassge.

3/17/2010 12:24:16 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

josh_p
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,198)
Los Angeles, CA

I think older women take compliments better. But because of what you just went through here just now that's why I don't compliment women.

3/17/2010 2:18:30 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

piloj
Columbia, MO

Yes and yes. I have had easy times dating white women than blacks. there are some 'tensions' between africans and african americans. it is easier to date a white woman than for an african american to accept someone from the continent. This is my own experience

3/17/2010 5:14:36 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

pinkkisses1
Sandy, UT

I think the majority go for opposites. like white men like dark girls and dark girls like white men. society has changed the last few years, its more accepted now.

3/17/2010 5:35:38 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

pinkkisses1
Sandy, UT

Quote from luckygirlforu:
op, you are very pretty, and smart.
Try not to get caught up with others think, choose your mate as if your were blind.

im weeding out the ones who i think will waste my time.

3/17/2010 5:40:13 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

pinkkisses1
Sandy, UT

Quote from luckygirlforu:
see how smart you are, really.

what i say that was bad?

3/17/2010 5:55:17 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

nycman37
Redmond, WA

As a mixed guy I receive, well, mixed acceptance. Some people think I am very attractive and love the skin tone, others think I'm a mutt. Let me ask you this, would you be so concerned if he didn't like you because of your taste in music?

IMO opinion we get upset when someone faults us because of the things we can't change, while in an attempt to get the person to like us change the things we can. This tends to lead to disater. Having someone not like me because of something I can't change only reminds me that not everyone in the world will like me. Oh well

3/17/2010 5:56:17 PM Does ethnicity matter?  
tootsweet13
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,799)
Woodbridge, VA

Quote from nycman37:
As a mixed guy I receive, well, mixed acceptance. Some people think I am very attractive and love the skin tone, others think I'm a mutt. Let me ask you this, would you be so concerned if he didn't like you because of your taste in music?

IMO opinion we get upset when someone faults us because of the things we can't change, while in an attempt to get the person to like us change the things we can. This tends to lead to disater. Having someone not like me because of something I can't change only reminds me that not everyone in the world will like me. Oh well

You're hot. For a know-it-all.

3/17/2010 6:01:11 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

nycman37
Redmond, WA

Quote from tootsweet13:
You're hot. For a know-it-all.

Thanks and yeah about the whole 'know it all' thing blame on a strict Dad. Made me read alot as a kid and it stuck. I actually had to ban myself from reading for a few years. I just love knowledge, I can't and won't even try to help it.

[Edited 3/17/2010 6:02:50 PM PST]

3/17/2010 6:18:41 PM Does ethnicity matter?  
tootsweet13
Woodbridge, VA

Quote from nycman37:
Thanks and yeah about the whole 'know it all' thing blame on a strict Dad. Made me read alot as a kid and it stuck. I actually had to ban myself from reading for a few years. I just love knowledge, I can't and won't even try to help it.

Well, that wasn't EXACTLY what I meant, but let's go with that.

3/17/2010 6:23:52 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

nycman37
Redmond, WA

Quote from tootsweet13:
Well, that wasn't EXACTLY what I meant, but let's go with that.

Not sure what you meant then. I'm a literal person. Sue me.

3/17/2010 6:59:58 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

pinkkisses1
Sandy, UT

Did we go off topic? haha i just dont understand how people can only date people who are only white or only black. its better to mix it up.

3/17/2010 7:06:27 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

ladysnap
Hawthorne, CA

HELL NO IT DO MATTER CUZ I AM BLK I AM ALWAY BEEN WITH MEXS OR LATINO GUYS MY WHOLE LIFE AND LOVE IT

3/17/2010 7:08:11 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

nycman37
Redmond, WA

Quote from pinkkisses1:
I just dont understand how people can only date people who are only white or only black. its better to mix it up.

Right, but that is only your opinion. Other people have others and just like you like your opinion to be respected other people like theirs respected as much. Let me ask you this would you like somebody elses opinion forced upon you?

3/17/2010 7:13:14 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

pinkkisses1
Sandy, UT

Quote from nycman37:
Right, but that is only your opinion. Other people have others and just like you like your opinion to be respected other people like theirs respected as much. Let me ask you this would you like somebody elses opinion forced upon you?

its their opinion. i dont care about what they wanna do but i respect it. If someone thought it was cool to jump off a roof then cool, that is their opinion. would i do it? hell no.

3/17/2010 7:16:45 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

nycman37
Redmond, WA

Quote from pinkkisses1:
If someone thought it was cool to jump off a roof then cool, that is their opinion. would i do it? hell no.

Same way some people feel about inter-racial dating

3/17/2010 7:17:32 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

pinkkisses1
Sandy, UT

i was just asking if ethnicity mattered, not wanting a debate.

3/17/2010 7:19:39 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

nycman37
Redmond, WA

Quote from pinkkisses1:
i was just asking if ethnicity mattered, not wanting a debate.

Then I would say that it matter to some and not to others and since I am the product of an inter-racial marriage then it obviously doesn't matter to me.

3/17/2010 7:19:50 PM Does ethnicity matter?  
tootsweet13
Woodbridge, VA

Quote from nycman37: Right, but that is only your opinion. Other people have others and just like you like your opinion to be respected other people like theirs respected as much. Let me ask you this would you like somebody elses opinion forced upon you?

Not sure I recall seeing the OP "force" her opinion on us.

3/17/2010 7:22:24 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

devolt99
Los Angeles, CA

Yes well sometimes..

3/17/2010 7:24:50 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

nycman37
Redmond, WA

Quote from pinkkisses1:
its better to mix it up.

An assertion not allowing for any other points of view.

3/17/2010 7:27:15 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

pinkkisses1
Sandy, UT

Quote from nycman37:

my opinion just let it go.

3/17/2010 7:28:46 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

nycman37
Redmond, WA

I agree OP. she just tried to call me out on comments and I just respopnded. My bad for going off topic.

3/17/2010 7:30:06 PM Does ethnicity matter?  
tootsweet13
Woodbridge, VA

What the heck? She allows for other points of view just fine. When she makes a statement like that, she's giving her opinion. It doesn't make her closed minded.

I might say, "Twizzlers are the best candy ever invented. There is no better snack when watching a movie". Does that mean I don't allow for other points of view? Does that mean I won't listen to someone tell me that M&Ms rock because they melt in your mouth, not in your hand? I think not.

3/17/2010 7:55:16 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

nycman37
Redmond, WA

Quote from pinkkisses1:
i just dont understand how people can only date people who are only white or only black. its better to mix it up.

The whole statement in it's entirity. From reading that it would appear that she is telling those who don't agree with her that it is better to mix it up. All I was doing was saying that 'mixing it up' is her opinion and that other people disagree with it.

Maybe 'forcing' was too strong a word but from reading that it would appear that she is telling the people who only want to date with-in their own race to' mix it up'; with disregard to their opinion.

Do you think 'pushing' would have been more appropriate?

[Edited 3/17/2010 7:55:32 PM PST]

3/17/2010 7:58:53 PM Does ethnicity matter?  
tootsweet13
Woodbridge, VA

Nope. In even saying that she is "pushing" her opinion, you are implying that the OP cares whether others see things her way. She doesn't. She has stated that she has her opinion and other people have theirs. It is a leap to assume she has some sort of agenda other than sparking a discussion.

3/17/2010 8:01:29 PM Does ethnicity matter?  
arkansasnman
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,232)
Fayetteville, AR

Quote from tootsweet13:
Nope. In even saying that she is "pushing" her opinion, you are implying that the OP cares whether others see things her way. She doesn't. She has stated that she has her opinion and other people have theirs. It is a leap to assume she has some sort of agenda other than sparking a discussion.

Well done.

3/17/2010 8:02:25 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

nycman37
Redmond, WA

I won't do the whole quote again, but because she didn't start the sentence of with ''I think' mixing it it up is better', so it's an assertion so that statement doesn't allow for other thoughts or opinions.

I was being a smart a** when asking was 'pushy' a better word. Just in case you didn't catch that.

[Edited 3/17/2010 8:03:04 PM PST]

3/17/2010 8:14:43 PM Does ethnicity matter?  
tootsweet13
Woodbridge, VA

Quote from nycman37: I won't do the whole quote again, but because she didn't start the sentence of with ''I think' mixing it it up is better', so it's an assertion so that statement doesn't allow for other thoughts or opinions.

I was being a smart a** when asking was 'pushy' a better word. Just in case you didn't catch that.

Whenever you give your opinion, the "I think" part is implied; it doesn't need to be said. That's what an opinion is...stating what you think about a particular topic.

[Edited 3/17/2010 8:16:31 PM PST]

3/17/2010 8:30:42 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

gabriealla
Chicago, IL

Quote from nycman37:

Hey hey, get off my girls back. I don't think she was forcing her opinion on anyone. She just stated how she felt just like everyone else. She didn't make her statement and then say "Now everyone make inter-racial children" LOL. Just saying.

3/17/2010 8:30:48 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

nycman37
Redmond, WA

Well I think it is official that we hijacked this thread. Wow, I never did that, it's kinda cool. Sorry pink.

Once you state your opinion without the preface of 'I think' or something similiar, it's an assertion.

If I say 'New York City is the best city in the world', I would leave myself open to the remark, well that's only your opinion. That's because I made it a statement of a supposed fact. That's what she did there.

As far as pushing it on other people that could also be inferred do to the fact that I am passing my opinion off as a fact. So everyone should observe it as a fact and not just an opinion.

[Edited 3/17/2010 8:39:01 PM PST]

3/17/2010 8:35:58 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

nycman37
Redmond, WA

Beyond all of this I want to apoligize to pink. do I think your pushing your opinion on other people well yeah, we all do sort of. I was just saying that no matter what there will be people that will not engage in inter-racial relationships. point blank. their minds are closed that way. There is a whole bunch of reasons for it, but it is a sad fact. As a multi-racial person it effects me too. Just don't let it bother you, keep your head up and trust me it is their loss cause you do seem cool.

[Edited 3/17/2010 8:37:18 PM PST]

3/17/2010 9:41:34 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

pinkkisses1
Sandy, UT

Quote from gabriealla:
Hey hey, get off my girls back. I don't think she was forcing her opinion on anyone. She just stated how she felt just like everyone else. She didn't make her statement and then say "Now everyone make inter-racial children" LOL. Just saying.

thanks love, i got ur back too... geez i didnt think this would be a huge debate over nothing. Can't we just get off that little "dispute" and move on? Life is too short for the little things.

3/17/2010 9:44:01 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

pinkkisses1
Sandy, UT

Quote from nycman37:
Beyond all of this I want to apoligize to pink. do I think your pushing your opinion on other people well yeah, we all do sort of. I was just saying that no matter what there will be people that will not engage in inter-racial relationships. point blank. their minds are closed that way. There is a whole bunch of reasons for it, but it is a sad fact. As a multi-racial person it effects me too. Just don't let it bother you, keep your head up and trust me it is their loss cause you do seem cool.

aw thank you. Im sorry if i offended anyone, not my intension. I understand that some people are against inter-racial dating but that is their choice. I don't really let it bother me, my ex sickens me. Im surprised he said to my face that it was hard for him to like me cause of my skin. We dated for 4 months, I don't call it a waste of time cause I learned. Now I know what kinds of guys to look out for.

3/17/2010 9:48:59 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

goldc95
El Dorado Hills, CA

You need to ask yourself, why you would be with a guy that acted like that in the first place. Ethnicity, certainly may apply to him and his world, thats not for you or I to try and change or understand, thats his prerogative. Move on to someone that perhaps it doesn't make an issue.

3/17/2010 9:50:59 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

goldc95
El Dorado Hills, CA

I agree with your view well spoken.

3/17/2010 9:51:11 PM Does ethnicity matter?  
wsttxboi432
Odessa, TX

beauty has no color or ethnicity sweetie! your beautiful just the way you are! fuk that d*ck he doesnt appreciate pure beauty. so just move on and find u sum1 who will appreciate you for that and much more! goodluck with your search

3/17/2010 9:53:11 PM Does ethnicity matter?  

goldc95
El Dorado Hills, CA

I prefer M&M'S "o)