Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal.eu

Possibly not a very good notion for a whilst however just getting a wobble I think…. west palm beach chat room The just quit attempting line irks me as properly. By Larry Gordon Dr. doublelist vermont Following that, we talked still but it wasn t the exact same.

best gay hookup apps for iphone

com out of sheer boredom following watching a industrial during March Madness. prince george speed dating Tell your companion what you like about them be incredibly sincere this time, saying factors that you could not say to an individual you have just met. Even so, it s great to know what you re finding yourself in for ahead of you commence to get attached to someone. camsida com A actually appealing particular person is comfortable in their personal skin and has the confidence to reveal their thoughts and feelings devoid of caring what anybody else thinks.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/22/2010 8:30:36 PM Roll Call For All  

utahgal1
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,823)
Ogden, UT

All right, people. Where are you? It's been too freaking quiet on this board for whatever reason.

Report to me that you're still here!! And, where have you been? We love ya!!!! C'mon, call out your name.

Ramona.......I lost my tree *old pic* so I can be here more often.

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/22/2010 8:54:16 PM Roll Call For All  

julymorning07
Over 1,000 Posts (1,654)
Saint James, MO

I'm here, admiring your new look and the grandbaby.

3/22/2010 10:19:19 PM Roll Call For All  

ccherie
Over 1,000 Posts (1,235)
Salem, OR

I am here

I have just had a lot on my mind...

3/22/2010 10:24:57 PM Roll Call For All  

ohgreatnana
Michigan City, IN

here and there lol

3/23/2010 1:00:09 AM Roll Call For All  

niteowl77
Crivitz, WI

Quote from utahgal1:
All right, people. Where are you? It's been too freaking quiet on this board for whatever reason.

Report to me that you're still here!! And, where have you been? We love ya!!!! C'mon, call out your name.

been spending alot of time on wishuponaherp site.. and had to gt help fter i fell out of ramona tree LOL!! ok last part is false but been working on crafts .

3/23/2010 4:06:59 AM Roll Call For All  

iamaperson
Over 1,000 Posts (1,402)
Medicine Hat, AB

Here I am......bin just lurking lately.

Love the hair

3/23/2010 6:45:14 AM Roll Call For All  

letusing
Saint Paul, MN

Good days to all were in the house love those pics of you and the babe you are girl.
Hold her tight I sang to Jay since birth! and pls sing to her daily I did that with Jay2yrold and now we sing those songs togather I love it and say her name daily in the songs every song i sang had Jay name in it Love ya! Bev aka; sing

3/23/2010 7:31:00 AM Roll Call For All  

greyhnd
Huntingburg, IN

I'm here, yippeeeee! Trying to get my affairs in order before I'm stuck in the hospital for the upcoming surgery. I really like the new hair style Ramona.

3/23/2010 8:15:45 AM Roll Call For All  

ccherie
Over 1,000 Posts (1,235)
Salem, OR

Quote from letusing:
Good days to all were in the house love those pics of you and the babe you are girl.
Hold her tight I sang to Jay since birth! and pls sing to her daily I did that with Jay2yrold and now we sing those songs togather I love it and say her name daily in the songs every song i sang had Jay name in it Love ya! Bev aka; sing

Bev, may I use your name? You are a kindred spirit...
Even though I am deaf, I sang to all four of my
babies I made up little songs or "dittys"
with their name... the song always brought the biggest smiles,
they just loved it!! The kids still ask me what their "Song"
was, and it still brings smiles to their face!!

3/23/2010 10:36:09 AM Roll Call For All  

utahgal1
Ogden, UT

Hey, you wonderful people. Thanks for popping in to say hi. Where are the others? C'mon, guys........roll call time!!!

Thanks for your compliments and responses on this thread. Too funny and loving. I had a great laugh today. Thanks for that!!!

Okay, let's round up rest of our members to say their *hello*.

3/23/2010 11:23:28 AM Roll Call For All  
lonelyreese2
Stout, OH

quote from ccherie

Even though I am deaf, I sang to all four of my
babies I made up little songs or "dittys"
with their name... the song always brought the biggest smiles,
they just loved it!! The kids still ask me what their "Song"
was, and it still brings smiles to their face!!

You sound like me. I write poetry and wrote poems for my 3 boys
I also sang to them. Made little rhymes with their names. And like yours, that made their smile the biggest. It helps them to know that they are important.
I have their poems and they read them from time to time. Always with a smile.

3/23/2010 4:46:36 PM Roll Call For All  
hiker42
Colorado Springs, CO

I'm here! Where's my roll?

3/23/2010 5:04:30 PM Roll Call For All  

shyimp
Burlington, VT

Hello! I'm new, but I am here, too.

3/23/2010 5:21:12 PM Roll Call For All  

catbrg
Over 1,000 Posts (1,516)
Catlettsburg, KY

been in a state of confusion then in fog now im lost lol lol

[Edited 3/23/2010 5:21:41 PM PST]

3/23/2010 5:33:08 PM Roll Call For All  

charon52
Evanston, IL

Lurking. Too much going on to coherently post on a more regular basis, plus foul mood (new meds) makes me a little short-of-tolerance for some of the usual BS that I see, and some of it just falls into the "if ya can't say anything nice" category.

Although I do agree, Ramona's looking quite the hottie in the new pics and 'do.

3/23/2010 7:27:33 PM Roll Call For All  
nycarebear47
Lagrangeville, NY

still here somewhere I think. has gotten me some days.

3/23/2010 8:13:58 PM Roll Call For All  

capecoralman
Cape Coral, FL

I'm Here but i've seemed to have misplaced my leg. If you find one lying around it's mine...lol

3/23/2010 9:43:19 PM Roll Call For All  

utahgal1
Ogden, UT

Newbies........thank you SO much for joining us!! This is wonderful!

You guys just crack me up with your posts. Thank you SO much for making me feel so happy today! I was missing you all for quite some time!!! Now, cut it out and stick around from now on, ok? You're so incredibly important to all of us!

Mwah!

Okay, lurkers/shy people/newbies..........join in the roll call!

3/23/2010 11:06:05 PM Roll Call For All  

michaelkeaten
Point, TX

Still here...most of me anyway!

3/24/2010 6:38:27 AM Roll Call For All  

jistvisiting
Häselgehr
Austria

all
Been in the 50’s courting my cougar and filling out more forms for the VA pension. With warmer weather been outside more in the day trying to get things done

3/24/2010 4:34:34 PM Roll Call For All  

iamaperson
Over 1,000 Posts (1,402)
Medicine Hat, AB

Here I am again everybody.

3/24/2010 4:40:16 PM Roll Call For All  

utahgal1
Ogden, UT

Hi, everyone! Thanks so much for posting. I am posting to tell you that for being so impatient CAN get you in trouble. I was trying to install a new semi flush light fixture......and rushing through it.............and, my hair curled up really nice after I got ZAPPED!!! lol

I"ll try again tomorrow.

3/24/2010 9:00:57 PM Roll Call For All  

ergmore
Detroit, MI

Quote from utahgal1:

HEY-YOU I'M STILL HERE LOOKING FOR ANY AND EVERYTHING TO GET INTO [NOT WHAT YOU SILLY GUYS ARE THINKING],GLAD YOU ARE BACK.LIKE THE HAIR.ERGMORE.

3/25/2010 2:36:41 PM Roll Call For All  
dreamweaver1964
Henderson, TN

I'm Here hadn't posted much but , A Good Listner.

3/25/2010 2:47:30 PM Roll Call For All  

utahgal1
Ogden, UT

Quote from dreamweaver1964:
I'm Here hadn't posted much but , A Good Listner.

Well, that's always a plus........because listeners are very rare these days........and, I'm trying!!!! lol

Thanks for posting, everyone!!! Don't be shy to call in daily!! It's nice to see your face!

3/25/2010 4:37:43 PM Roll Call For All  

foxy_woman_49
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,664)
Omaha, NE

3/25/2010 6:07:49 PM Roll Call For All  
dreamweaver1964
Henderson, TN

Quote from foxy_woman_49:

)AMEN FOXY)__RANDALL_.

3/25/2010 6:12:46 PM Roll Call For All  
lonelyreese2
Stout, OH

I'm here. Brain is on vacation. Didn't take me with it! What a drag!!
Have a good one. God Bless.

3/25/2010 6:39:45 PM Roll Call For All  

utahgal1
Ogden, UT

Lol....Lonely, I first thought you said *Brian*.....and, I said to myself....hmmmm, who is Brian, dang it? I'm losing it!!! Then, I reread and realized it was a *brain* instead. Shoot, we think alike!!!! lol

3/25/2010 7:04:31 PM Roll Call For All  

catbrg
Over 1,000 Posts (1,516)
Catlettsburg, KY

moving foward now out of fog into the mist. still looking for

3/25/2010 7:37:07 PM Roll Call For All  
lonelyreese2
Stout, OH

Quote from utahgal1:
Lol....Lonely, I first thought you said *Brian*.....and, I said to myself....hmmmm, who is Brian, dang it? I'm losing it!!! Then, I reread and realized it was a *brain* instead. Shoot, we think alike!!!! lol

Uh-huh, I see how you are. You thought I found somebody. Brian is too close to my twins names. I'd be forever
Actually, the way I type, I'm surprised I didn't misspell it.

3/25/2010 8:25:03 PM Roll Call For All  

needinglove4me
Roosevelt, UT

I am still here girl, just been in utah chat. not that that is much better as of late. will be here less often once i get my math grade level to go up. so i can go to school again.

3/25/2010 8:58:45 PM Roll Call For All  

utahgal1
Ogden, UT

Hi, Needing........Utah Chat has become SOOOOO boring these days. I am trying to come up with ways to rile them up........hmmm, what shall I do next. Bahahahwahhahahahahah.

3/25/2010 11:10:11 PM Roll Call For All  

dragonlady36
New Albany, IN

Checking in Ramona
Sorry not been on in awhile but its been rough around here. Appt for April 14th to show my surgeon my latest MRI's. Pains really been intense lately so been just laying around.
wanted to give myself couple of weeks to try and get house and affairs ready for 6-8 weeks of bedrest. Once doc gets ready he gets rolling pretty quick. I will check in again before surgery if I can.

plus my baby is turning 13 on sunday, 28th. took her to get her easel and canvas today. she is an amazing artist so I wanted to give her this, plus we can use it as an incentive for homeschool days also. UGH how am I going to do her schooling? I've told her she probably going to have to do some during summer break if I cant do it some days. she's okay with it. She will be my nurse, at least I will have someone here with me at all times.

Talk to you again soon.
Mel

3/26/2010 8:44:34 AM Roll Call For All  

utahgal1
Ogden, UT

Aw, Mel, thanks SO much for *reporting* in.........and, you to know that you are so well loved by many here. I wish you the best during your surgery recovery. Please, keep in touch with us........and, we'll miss you sorely!

3/26/2010 1:17:17 PM Roll Call For All  

little_moma
Manchester, TN

my name is evelyn aka little moma..im from bonnarooville (manchester),tenn.
new to all of this so please be gental..lol

3/26/2010 2:50:48 PM Roll Call For All  

redpruett
Ottumwa, IA

Quote from utahgal1:
Aw, Mel, thanks SO much for *reporting* in.........and, you to know that you are so well loved by many here. I wish you the best during your surgery recovery. Please, keep in touch with us........and, we'll miss you sorely!

you have the most interesting answer and advice. i watch for you post.

have you ever thought of starting an onlineadvice collumn?
open up your age limit on your email.please

3/26/2010 5:44:58 PM Roll Call For All  

utahgal1
Ogden, UT

Welcome, Evelyn!

Red.....um, thanks for the compliment........and, no, I wasn't thinking of starting any column HOWEVER I did thought when I first was forced into disability......what a waste it was for me NOT to take an opportunity to be a *gossip columnist* since I read lips SOOOOO well from childhood until I was 35...........and I would've been living on some tropical island dancing in *hula* songs or something like that. lol

Again, thanks for the compliment. But, I got to say that there are tons of wonderful people who have expressed far better ideas/suggestions/advices that I would have thought. Keep watch and you'll see!

And, I"m confused on the part of age limit for email? Are you saying that people can't email me if they are outside range of my age preference? If so......didn't know that! Wow.

[Edited 3/26/2010 5:45:55 PM PST]

3/27/2010 1:02:53 AM Roll Call For All  

dragonlady36
New Albany, IN

Red,
I could nt agree more Utahgal always has words of encouragement for everyone. Anytime I am down or anyone has a problem she is always there even if she doesnt know she will look it up and find a solution. Even at the begining of the year helped everyone with taxes!!!

utah, everyone loves ya, what would we do without ya girl!?! I think thats a great idea start an advice column somehow, you always have just the right thing to say!

Mel

3/27/2010 4:38:55 AM Roll Call For All  

iamaperson
Over 1,000 Posts (1,402)
Medicine Hat, AB

Good morning everyone.....have my first cup of coffee and waking up.

I concur....Utah, you are the perfect example of what positivity can do, keeping people uplifted, in spite of what a lot of us have to deal with. Love ya girl.

3/27/2010 9:02:13 AM Roll Call For All  

utahgal1
Ogden, UT

Ah, ladies and gents.........I only uplift when I feel the love from you all!!! Mwah!

3/28/2010 10:10:08 AM Roll Call For All  

little_moma
Manchester, TN

good afternoon...having my second cup of coffee and ready to go..hope everyone is doing well..hugs from little moma

3/28/2010 10:41:24 AM Roll Call For All  

chairpusher
Lexington, KY

Good afternoon, haven't been here in awhile. Having a cup of coffee, a handful of raw spinach and a slice of ham.

3/29/2010 4:52:25 PM Roll Call For All  

little_moma
Manchester, TN

back again like a bad dream..lol
just relaxing and enjoying my boys here at home..hope all are doing well..

3/29/2010 5:19:34 PM Roll Call For All  

utahgal1
Ogden, UT

Quote from little_moma:
back again like a bad dream..lol
just relaxing and enjoying my boys here at home..hope all are doing well..

Bad dream? Aw!!!

Welcome, Chair. It's been awhile........but good to see you again! Anyone I left out *ahem, sorry*.......welcome aboard, thanks for signing in.........love chatting with you all!!! Keep at it!

4/4/2010 9:36:08 PM Roll Call For All  

catbrg
Over 1,000 Posts (1,516)
Catlettsburg, KY

where is y'll at

4/4/2010 9:54:51 PM Roll Call For All  

iaminohio
Over 1,000 Posts (1,016)
Euclid, OH

I am still here

4/4/2010 11:29:49 PM Roll Call For All  

wreckerman57
Over 1,000 Posts (1,034)
Port Jervis, NY

Good early morning is all I can say.The meds get me up at all hours.I love coming to DH and passing thoughts with everyone.Behind this computer no one can see your disabled.
I don't mean to be ungrateful to someone who holds doors or reaches the top shelf in stores but it makes me feel like a burden.Even at home I get the treatment but would actually like to see what I can do for myself like to do my part without being made to feel like a cripple.
I been so proud the past few years working and raising 4 kids alone.My oldest son has been here with his family taking care of everything for me since I got sick in November.Well hes back to work and getting ready to go back to having his own home.I'm grateful for everything he has done but now I have to see what I can do alone and can I still maintain a house and kids.

4/5/2010 8:08:44 AM Roll Call For All  

utahgal1
Ogden, UT

Good morning, you all! Hope you had a GREAT Easter weekend. Lots of good postings on this board!

4/5/2010 11:01:42 PM Roll Call For All  
lonelyreese2
Stout, OH

Quote from wreckerman57:
Good early morning is all I can say.The meds get me up at all hours.I love coming to DH and passing thoughts with everyone.Behind this computer no one can see your disabled.
I don't mean to be ungrateful to someone who holds doors or reaches the top shelf in stores but it makes me feel like a burden.Even at home I get the treatment but would actually like to see what I can do for myself like to do my part without being made to feel like a cripple.
I been so proud the past few years working and raising 4 kids alone.My oldest son has been here with his family taking care of everything for me since I got sick in November.Well hes back to work and getting ready to go back to having his own home.I'm grateful for everything he has done but now I have to see what I can do alone and can I still maintain a house and kids.

I know exactly what you mean. I still want to do things for myself. My kids try not to let me do heavier stuff, but I catch them when their backs are turned sometimes. They get aggravated at me.
It is the independent streak.
Explain to your son and family. Just sit down and have a nice conversation with them. Explain that as they are soon leaving, you want to see what you can do. Also you want them to also see what you can do, so they won't have to worry when they leave either. Explained that way, it doesn't hurt any feelings or step on any toes, but helps them understand your pride and dignity as well
You and your entire family sound like wonderful and thoughtful people. I wish you all the best.
God Bless, Reese

4/6/2010 6:39:01 AM Roll Call For All  

catbrg
Over 1,000 Posts (1,516)
Catlettsburg, KY

morning to all. have a great day

4/7/2010 7:48:44 AM Roll Call For All  

utahgal1
Ogden, UT

Good morning, everyone! I found this cool quote to share with you:

*If you're not there for the bad times/days, then I don't want you there for good times/days*.

Makes sense, huh?

4/7/2010 8:46:28 AM Roll Call For All  

ccherie
Over 1,000 Posts (1,235)
Salem, OR

Quote from utahgal1:
Good morning, everyone! I found this cool quote to share with you:

*If you're not there for the bad times/days, then I don't want you there for good times/days*.

Makes sense, huh?

Yes

4/7/2010 8:54:54 AM Roll Call For All  

utahgal1
Ogden, UT

I like your new pic, CC.......awesome look!!!

4/7/2010 12:20:16 PM Roll Call For All  

little_moma
Manchester, TN

good evening sitting here after seeing some friends and shopping having my .
im having a great day so far..oh yeah my meeting this morning went well as well..so im off to a great start..my flu is about gone sooooooooooo...hopefully my date will turn out good tomorrow if there is still a date..dunno

4/7/2010 12:30:09 PM Roll Call For All  

utahgal1
Ogden, UT

Quote from little_moma:
good evening sitting here after seeing some friends and shopping having my .
im having a great day so far..oh yeah my meeting this morning went well as well..so im off to a great start..my flu is about gone sooooooooooo...hopefully my date will turn out good tomorrow if there is still a date..dunno

Many wishes that it will turn out well for you *date*!!

[Edited 4/7/2010 12:34:57 PM PST]

4/7/2010 12:51:33 PM Roll Call For All  

little_moma
Manchester, TN

ty utahagal..thats very nice of you..

4/7/2010 8:57:46 PM Roll Call For All  
bayoudreamer
Tuscaloosa, AL

I'm still here--- in the midst of a really bad flare up but still here....I think..lol (CCherie---I wasn't being nosy but I did check your profile because it didn't look like you...lol)

4/7/2010 9:58:25 PM Roll Call For All  

wreckerman57
Over 1,000 Posts (1,034)
Port Jervis, NY

Still here but doing a lot of sleeping lately.Guess my body is calling for rest.

4/8/2010 5:50:25 PM Roll Call For All  

little_moma
Manchester, TN

well its night time and chilly out..so i have my cup of java enjoying my kids..