Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personls

But also ask anything about their profile. get laid in birmingham al And I believe she went on about 3 dates beforehand. Some persons think in fate and other individuals think in the Proximity Impact. dating site called meet me When you arrive, our beautiful SpeedDater host will welcome you and sign you in.

tinder hookup

Dating is tough, but dating whilst in debt is even tougher. craigslist personals colorado You ll will need to wade by way of a sea of profiles, which makes it quick to pass more than folks you may well have offered a chance under various situations. Chat, gossip, message boards, fora, what ever you call it, this is exactly where you are going to discover it! You can see all the latest Conversations on this web page. how do i delete firstmet account Nonetheless in college at 26, on spring break in Florida, I thought — no wonder he couldn t graduate.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/11/2008 7:26:17 PM Welcome to the DH Friday night singles dance!  

moomjumper
Thunder Bay, ON

Well Folks, I hate to be leaving so soon but my day started at 5:30 a.m. I'll check back in tomorrow. Happy dancing! Please no drinking and typing at once.

1/11/2008 7:26:31 PM Welcome to the DH Friday night singles dance!  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Hi Sweetness......I can sure tell you are having a grand time...your smile says it all This is really a nice party...sure was surprised when I came in...Thank you Colleen...glad you put it all together

1/11/2008 7:28:10 PM Welcome to the DH Friday night singles dance!  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

You got it Heart ... I"m a bit rusty so don't step on me.

1/11/2008 7:29:23 PM Welcome to the DH Friday night singles dance!  

wvpenni
Morgantown, WV

Here ya go you two. Have fun

1/11/2008 7:30:04 PM Welcome to the DH Friday night singles dance!  

qirki
San Francisco, CA

Anybody out there got any soul?! Anybody got the blues? I got help for ya! Take it away Elwood!

1/11/2008 7:31:20 PM Welcome to the DH Friday night singles dance!  

truthfulheart
Clarksville, TN

wow your like dancing with an angel and you eyes they are like stars

1/11/2008 7:31:39 PM Welcome to the DH Friday night singles dance!  

sweetness1954
Hebron, IN

Lotus, haven't had this much fun in a long time!!!!!!!! Feet just won't quit dancing!!!

1/11/2008 7:33:00 PM Welcome to the DH Friday night singles dance!  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

Heart you are going to make me blush and I said I didn't blush easily. For a big guy you don't move so bad yourself.

1/11/2008 7:33:40 PM Welcome to the DH Friday night singles dance!  

sweetness1954
Hebron, IN

Love it qirki!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/11/2008 7:34:35 PM Welcome to the DH Friday night singles dance!  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

oh yes.....gotta love the Blues Brothers!

1/11/2008 7:35:57 PM Welcome to the DH Friday night singles dance!  

colleen58
Columbia, SC

FANTASTIC I got more soul than you can imagine. You'll find out in June. LOL Thanks Lotus, just doin' my part.

1/11/2008 7:36:09 PM Welcome to the DH Friday night singles dance!  

qirki
San Francisco, CA

Ladies, this is what every man wants to hear!

1/11/2008 7:36:22 PM Welcome to the DH Friday night singles dance!  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Oh yea qirki...now your talking...love soul and the blues...do you have any E.C. Cummings back there? She is known for getting the women up and feeling goooood... not that these women need it

Do it to me one more time? It is not only men that like to hear that...we women do too

[Edited 1/11/2008 7:37:56 PM]

1/11/2008 7:36:29 PM Welcome to the DH Friday night singles dance!  

mediaman
Lecanto, FL

I heard the music from outside ... Hey nice dance floor looks empty though everyone ate so much they're all just sittin at the bar. Oh there whale on the drums whalin on the drums... Let me grab this mic and bring back some memories....hey this mic smells like beer n shrimp..hmmmmm sweeten my coffee with a morning kiss...Soften my dreams with your sigh.... tell me you'll love me for a million years and if it don't work out... if it dont work out...then you can tell me goodbye eye....

Okay pick it up now.... I'm gonna wait till the midnight ow wah when there's nobody else around....I'm gonna wait till the midnight ow ah when Love comes tumbelin down.I'm gonna take you girl and hold ya...and do all the things I told ya...

Whoa get me the mobile mic I wanna dance while I'm singing...Yeeeah! Good golly miss molly.

1/11/2008 7:40:15 PM Welcome to the DH Friday night singles dance!  

sweetness1954
Hebron, IN

I'll dance, I'll dance!!!! Somebody dance with me!!!!!!!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15