Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

what is listcrawler

But my girlfriend and I clicked ideal away on Hinge, and the conversation was effortless. chat yuma If you discover yourself in a toxic scenario and have to have to cut off contact, all of these apps let you block and report users who haven t taken the hint. It is a simple privacy setting, but it can trip up even sophisticated customers, as Wikileaks Editor in Chief Julian Assange learned last year when his publicly accessible OkCupid profile was discovered. rub ratings vegas The directors of the CDC and NIH answer your inquiries Thursday at a coronavirus tele town hall.

rubrating

The superior news is that the quantity of male and female customers is practically equal. singles forum of atlanta They have been to Italy, Singapore, Cyprus, amongst other countries, says Tuli. She wanted to see what I looked like and have him confront me and break it off, but he would not go up to my door. asian girlfriend amatuer Here s a finance professional and CFO of Finance Femme Kendra with 10 finance queries to ask while dating.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/1/2010 3:31:08 PM Nerds of AK where ya at?  
mytrueself
Anchorage, AK
31, joined Mar. 2010

I'm bored so I figured I'd start a topic. I currently bounce between WoW, Aion and CoD4. And of course my ps3 and 360
I guess just talk about your favorite games n what not.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/3/2010 2:58:28 AM Nerds of AK where ya at?  
devroe
Fairbanks, AK
31, joined Apr. 2010

All good choices my friend, but I'm getting tired of MMOs. They've turned into a revolving formula. Time for something new, you know? Heavy Rain was pretty awesome though, I'll give it that. And nothing beats old school RPGs. Star Ocean and Xenogears for the win.

4/4/2010 1:31:56 PM Nerds of AK where ya at?  

briana420
Anchorage, AK
26, joined Apr. 2010

lol i like the wii

4/26/2010 12:44:48 AM Nerds of AK where ya at?  
dragonlady75
Sterling, AK
41, joined Oct. 2009

I love wii. Lately I've been playing Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility. My favorite game of all time is Final Fantasy 8 but my favorite game across all platforms is Harvest Moon. I also love playing D&D. I've reff'd some and played 3rd ed. lotts. I haven't upgraded to a PS3 yet still playing the PS2 when I have time.

[Edited 4/26/2010 12:47:04 AM ]

4/28/2010 1:51:16 AM Nerds of AK where ya at?  
rob99901
Ketchikan, AK
46, joined Apr. 2010

Yea this is my type of topic I've played all the above x.x. I love to game but also have a lot of other interest. I think my favorites atm would be a tossup between audition and rockband2

6/6/2010 12:31:28 PM Nerds of AK where ya at?  

brandysandy
Anchorage, AK
63, joined Jul. 2008

I'm late to the conversation, but I keep looking for Second Life folks in AK, not too many. I really like SL and think its a great platform for social, scripting, and creative techie fun. Not a kill or shoot 'em up game. More freedom and possiblities. Anybody else an SL resident?

6/22/2010 2:05:02 PM Nerds of AK where ya at?  
dragonlady75
Sterling, AK
41, joined Oct. 2009

I am interested in either joining a D&D circle or starting one. No 4E though. My friend turned me onto this d20 called Pathfinder which I'm thinking about getting into. It's like a tweaked 3rd ed. Some of the feats are pretty cool. If there are any takers in the Soldotna, Kenai, or Sterling areas you can message me via DH.

6/26/2010 12:44:02 PM Nerds of AK where ya at?  
fancyfractals79
Ketchikan, AK
59, joined Dec. 2009

I would love a D&D game of any kind. I don't know anyone even close to my age in Ketchikan who is playing. So (sigh) it's not going to happen. lol

Fancy

6/28/2010 3:19:53 PM Nerds of AK where ya at?  
dragonlady75
Sterling, AK
41, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from fancyfractals79:
I would love a D&D game of any kind. I don't know anyone even close to my age in Ketchikan who is playing. So (sigh) it's not going to happen. lol

Fancy

Too bad you don't live closer to me. Age doesn't really matter when you're playing D&D every character adds their own flavor to game play.

6/29/2010 1:45:47 PM Nerds of AK where ya at?  
fancyfractals79
Ketchikan, AK
59, joined Dec. 2009

Thanks. I know that's the case and I would play with any age group that would have me. lol it's just, I don't know anyone anymore who plays. I've been out of that loop for awhile. I got my kids into it..surprise. Even gave them my old books to get started. What a laugh. They were so out of date. But the boys (and girls had a blast) then moved on to the new stuff. Of course life got busy for awhile. Then it got electronic and I was introduced to the fun of online gaming. That was a blast. Now I'm living on my own again. I would play online still. I love that. My computer isn't hooked up to a fast enough connection though and I hate to have it pause then come back just to find out that I died during a slow down. That always makes for a bad campaign. So, I've lost touch with anyone who plays. I am going to be on the look out for a game though. Your right. Age has nothing to do with the game. I don't know why I didn't think of finding one before. Maybe there will be a listing at the library or something. Wow, thanks for the brain start...!

Fancy

6/30/2010 9:27:36 PM Nerds of AK where ya at?  
captainjul1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,615)
Columbus, OH
58, joined May. 2010

i always wanted to go to alaska

but here i am stuck in ohio

7/5/2010 6:41:06 AM Nerds of AK where ya at?  
dragonlady75
Sterling, AK
41, joined Oct. 2009

Welcome, Fancy. I would try your local hobby shop if they sell the D&D books there's gotta be D&D players buying them. I been thinking to go to the one here but I haven't had time lately to go. There's 4th edition out now but all my friends who are hardcore D&D players say that 4th edition is terrible. One of my friend's group in California is playing a d20 called Pathfinder. Thinking of getting into that one but would also like to start a 3rd edition game.