Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight sex

single guys in houston texas Needless to say, I was not impressed and I had to put up with his incessant messages for weeks afterwards calling me babe and sweetie and asking if we can do the amazing evening all over once again. It is always superior to not make plans than to make ‘em and break ‘em. sniffie hookup We had so substantially in popular, and the conversation was genuinely interesting and genuinely just flowed!

mega personal dating site

Research shows a 700 percent raise in dates from OKCupid from March to Might, 2020. senior dating in arizona Sebrow points out about fleeing when difficulty seems or situations transform. Contact these shadchanim and figure out if they are prepared to meet with you, and also to see who you really feel most comfortable to have advocating on your behalf. usasexguide brevard And given that then, we ve been talking, but we have not been in a position to talk about how that has produced me feel or impacted me.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/14/2008 9:48:25 PM Are we meant to be or am I fooling myself?  

madcrazy4u
Carmichaels, PA

I've been dating this guy for a few weeks now and everything seemed to be going great...or so I thought. We have alot in common and have fun whenever we are together. We both have had bad relationships in the past and agreed to take things slower so that we can be sure this will work out for us.

We don't see each other everyday, but we used to at least call or text just to say hello. Which was great, cuz that meant we really weren't rushing into it. Lately though, I find him becoming more distant w/ me and that he seems to be becoming more and more jealous. What I mean is that in the past week we would call/text or see each other-then out of the blue I haven't seen or heard from him in the past 4 days. Not a word! I know that we agreed to take things slow, but this just seems strange to me. I mean not even a hello in the past 4 days.

And then there's the jealously. He doesn't seem to mind if I'm talking to friends of mine that are girls, but don't let me talk to a friend that's a guy. All hell seems to break loose when I do. I tell him all the time that he has nothing to worry about. I'm not the cheating type and would never do that.

I guess what I'm asking is, "Do you all think he & I have a chance to make this work or am I just fooling myself?"

1/14/2008 9:51:03 PM Are we meant to be or am I fooling myself?  

crowdog3
Ponca City, OK

Yer just fooling yerself, cause if he gets that jealous now, wait till he catches you with another guy, *just talking* and gors off and beats yer ass

1/14/2008 9:51:22 PM Are we meant to be or am I fooling myself?  

mfpc58
Woodlyn, PA

Communication is the most important thing in a relationship. Be truthful with him and just come out and ask him, and ask him why? That's the only way that you'll know.

1/14/2008 9:53:58 PM Are we meant to be or am I fooling myself?  

madcrazy4u
Carmichaels, PA

Crow...He would never catch me w/ another guy cuz I don't cheat on someone I'm with and he's not the type to hit on a woman. Not in his nature.

I do believe commonnication is important, but how can I do that when he won't return my calls/texts?

1/14/2008 9:55:27 PM Are we meant to be or am I fooling myself?  

crowdog3
Ponca City, OK

Bull crap mad...all you would have too do is say hello too a guy friend in front of him, and that jealousy WILL kick in and he WILL beat yer ass

But you do what you want, I ain't wasting any more time on this

1/14/2008 9:56:24 PM Are we meant to be or am I fooling myself?  

mfpc58
Woodlyn, PA

It just shows how much he cares about you. You might want to think about moving on, after all you have a rough idea of the kind of man your looking for. Why not find him?

1/14/2008 9:59:08 PM Are we meant to be or am I fooling myself?  

madcrazy4u
Carmichaels, PA

I have talked to guy friends in front of him and he hasn't beat my ass. I can defend myself. All I know is I feel like I'm wasting my time and love on someone who doesn't seem to feel the same way even though he tells me that he loves me when we are together.

1/14/2008 10:01:44 PM Are we meant to be or am I fooling myself?  

madcrazy4u
Carmichaels, PA

Thanx mfpc! I truely love him and want this to work out. That's why it hurts so much that he's being so distant all of the sudden. And the bad part is, he chose to do this now, knowing that my birthday is today.

1/14/2008 10:03:48 PM Are we meant to be or am I fooling myself?  

mfpc58
Woodlyn, PA

Ok, 1st, happy birthday. 2nd...you have to make your decission. It is you weather to put up with it and see if things change or they do not. I wish you luck in what ever decission that you make.

1/14/2008 10:07:05 PM Are we meant to be or am I fooling myself?  

madcrazy4u
Carmichaels, PA

mfpc...ur the 1st to wish me a happy b-day. that made me smile. All I can do now is pray that he will call so we can talk this through.

1/14/2008 10:08:21 PM Are we meant to be or am I fooling myself?  

mfpc58
Woodlyn, PA

If he truly cares, he will call. Life isn't easy, is it?

1/14/2008 10:11:14 PM Are we meant to be or am I fooling myself?  

madcrazy4u
Carmichaels, PA

No, life isn't easy at all. I guess only time will tell now.
And what doesn't kill me will only make me stronger!

1/14/2008 10:11:40 PM Are we meant to be or am I fooling myself?  

bigeasy741
Bay, AR

Crowdog could be right, Even though it may be just talking; what if it did happen? It is one thing if he caught you being bad, but for just talking. I had to end a very serious relationship for just that, The stress is to much. But to not hear from him in that lenght of time; maybe he wants you to sorta chase a little. And he thinks you are making time with someone else and gets jealious. You do not need the drama. Have a very serious talk and if you need, move on.

1/14/2008 10:12:38 PM Are we meant to be or am I fooling myself?  

mfpc58
Woodlyn, PA

True, true. Have faith in yourself. Believe in yourself 1st, than everything else will fall into place.

1/14/2008 10:18:38 PM Are we meant to be or am I fooling myself?  

madcrazy4u
Carmichaels, PA

He never has and never will catch me doing anything other than talking. I was in a public place where mutual friends of our were and they stood up for me and told him that I did nothing wrong.

As for sort of chasing...I hope you meant that he's possibly just playing hard to get. I care for him and would never chase after someone else while I was in a relationship.

Page: 1, 2, 3