Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup app seattle

That I want he could give me a second opportunity but absolutely realize if he doesn t want something to do with me once more. gay chat miami If you d like to share, contact this reporter at These 15 stories of online dating disasters will feed your biggest paranoias. It can make your heart swell it can make a pit form deep down at the base of your stomach. chaturbate erfahrungen Extended distance relationships are not by nature doomed to fail.

casual hookup boston

For four minutes tell your life story in a lot of detail. murrieta dating com, as well as other web sites such as Indeed. Bumble Boost charges $24. rubmaps turlock Frequently our parents and trusted good friends can give us superior advice about deciding on suitors simply because they are not emotionally blinded.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/30/2010 6:54:13 PM Whats with the superficial questions  

jubilee32
Charlotte, NC
38, joined May. 2010

Its funny this online dating thing...the only questions I ever get from men on here are:what are your measurements or are you open-minded(meaning are you gonna be an easy lay)i understand men want a woman who is attractive but ask more important questions...

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/30/2010 7:03:22 PM Whats with the superficial questions  
ganjousamurai
Indian Trail, NC
27, joined May. 2010

your so right but ehh guys have ther own mind you cant change them but we arnt all the same

5/30/2010 7:11:20 PM Whats with the superficial questions  

jubilee32
Charlotte, NC
38, joined May. 2010

True...its just kinda sad...so if a woman's beautiful...thats all that matters..not a good message to send...and I know there are some good guys left

5/30/2010 7:16:31 PM Whats with the superficial questions  
ganjousamurai
Indian Trail, NC
27, joined May. 2010

a pretty face and nice body will only get you so fare with a man eventuallly if your a just a pretty face the guy will get bored because thers no comon ground like take me for example yes i want a pretty girl but i dont want some model if she is just gonna be annoying an dnot have fun with me

i want a nice girl that treats me rigth and i treat her right if she is hot great if shes average dosent matter she will be the most beautiful girl in the world if she has the right characteristics and treats me right ya know

5/30/2010 7:21:47 PM Whats with the superficial questions  

jubilee32
Charlotte, NC
38, joined May. 2010

yessss ..I really agree...being realistic doesnt mean ur settling...

5/30/2010 7:24:15 PM Whats with the superficial questions  
ganjousamurai
Indian Trail, NC
27, joined May. 2010

its not settleing specially if you know what your looking for is what you find

5/31/2010 7:19:03 PM Whats with the superficial questions  
corneliusflower
Cornelius, NC
52, joined May. 2010

Jubilee,

Say it isn't so. Its a turn off to get asked questions like that and a big disappointment when you are being sincere in attempting to find a good man. I can analyze the reason why they ask those silly question(s), but it will take up this page completely. A friend told me that I will just have to take this online dating thingy with a grain of salt. You have good ones online and you have morons. It can be draining at time, because you have to go through the icky ones, before you get to the prize. I have met wonderful men with class on the internet, so I know they are still out there.

Its like everything is done online: jobs, dating, buying movies,(shopping, and so on). And for us, until we find our way around NC, this will have to do.

I had one dude that told me I was juicy,after he asked me my size (I am detail person for the most part, in a respectful manner) and I was like "juicy"? What the heck! I continue to say, hey I am not use to this. I am use to respectful men in my space. He continue to say he is a country boy from NC and I am like, "okay, I am sure country boy were brought up with manners".

Maybe I need an implant like me, who have manners and was raised properly.

By the way, I recently moved here from Virginia 2 months ago and I don't know anyone here. Hey, if you need a friend, I am here. Maybe we can get off this online thing and find events to attend and meet the type of men we desire. I know they are out there.

Brothers with good manners and respect for your sisters, if you are out there, let it be known.

6/6/2010 11:13:54 PM Whats with the superficial questions  

lloydfromutah
Over 2,000 Posts (2,888)
Clearfield, UT
60, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from satinsky2:
I wonder why some guys send an email that only says, "great looking legs. Let's Talk"
How superficial.

I'm sorry satin, but that's funny that a man would say that. Well, someone "pretending" to be a man that is. I haven't said anything like that since I was 11 or so and I learned quickly that was a less than stellar way to start a conversation.