Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

liatcrawlers

You usually have information and facts about them ahead of you really meet, Reis says about men and women you meet on line. best free dating sites boston That getting stated, Tinder doesn t post to your Facebook profile, so if you re concerned about close friends having updates about your use of the web site, at least on this point, you can rest uncomplicated. Instead, you can send them cheeky ‘winks to show you are interested. how to get a girl to flash you on omegle Migrate your app to CometChat for unrestricted and upgraded chat expertise for your customers.

gay hookup london

We have been the initial two guys to turn up at the occasion and I was a bit merry as I had come from a function occasion exactly where I was celebrating winning the most effective dressed Halloween costume for been dressed as Buzz Lightyear. craigslist barstow ca Let s face it it s all butterflies and rainbows until it is time to take key life steps such as moving in collectively, getting a residence, or taking a trip. The initial function, place, makes suggestions from us to you a small tricky. maryalicejenni onlyfans Cost free Online Dating Video Chat

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/24/2008 11:59:43 AM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  

nichirenlady
Anderson, IN
59, joined Jan. 2008

Yeah, I gotta say I agree with Dustin on this. While I do realize that we are all only human and prone to making mistakes, one can always tell when a person has taken the time to write and post a decent profile. People that do this will always get my attention. Also, being honest is non-negotiable with me. If you can't be honest, I have no time for you.

Deb

[Edited 1/24/2008 12:01:52 PM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/27/2008 1:35:28 AM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  

some1one
Hamilton, ON
51, joined Jan. 2008

Look to make Love don't need grammar I think, just to spell I love you it's enough

2/2/2008 4:06:29 AM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  

dawnie05
Brunswick, MD
52, joined Dec. 2007

Could you please look at my profile and let me know what you think. I would really respect your opinion.
Dawn

2/2/2008 10:39:03 AM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
amadaya
Vernon, BC
57, joined Jan. 2008

Absolutely!
Thanks for writing up this blurb on how to write a profile.
I really don't enjoy reading messenger types of writings. People are getting lazy!
Afterall, I'm here looking for a relationship and I feel you should give it 100%.
I've also noticed that a lot of people are not really on this site anymore either and wish that they would just remove their profiles.
Then you get the other half of people who just want to be email pen pals or something!
Don't people want relationships? Isn't anyone serious anymore?
Or is this just me?

2/7/2008 12:14:13 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  

1beautifulgal
Solon, OH
60, joined Feb. 2008

I am new and I just read through all of the posts on this subject. I have really been entertained and educated. Thanks to all who wrote and gave their opinions. As to what I think....
1. Sorry to all who think grammar and spelling don't count. It still does, and if someone is using poor grammar or can't spell A LOT, then I pass them by. If they write that way, then they talk that way, and that really bugs me. So, that is me!

2. I don't like to write to those who don't put in at least one picture. I also feel that they are hiding something. It may not be fair, but that's how it is. It's a scary world out there folks...and you have to be careful.

3. If they don't fill out the profile or answer the questions, then there is nothing to write to them about. What kind of questions do you ask? What kind of person are they? I, personally, do not judge someone only by their picture. I don't think that is fair, especially since I take lousy pictures and most people tell me that I look much better in person. I take the picture and the Bio together and weigh if I am interested in them. It's the Whole Person that interests me.

4. And finally, my PET PEEVE...is when you write to someone and they don't answer. I would rather have them respond and say "Thanks. Not interested." than wait and hope they will write. It is just COMMON COURTESY to respond when someone writes to you. This is probably "preaching to the choir" because if you are reading this, you are using the site to your advantage. You wouldn't ignore a note. However, the people who do this, will never see this post. Too bad. But at least I got it off my chest! LOL!!!

5. And (I know I said $# 4 was finally, but I thought of one more thing) I would welcome anyone's critique of my Profile. I have written to many potentials since joining and only a small number have responded, so I don't know if I have made it interesting or not. Don't worry, my shoulders are broad, so I will take everyone's advice if you are honestly giving it.

Thanks for letting me put my 2 cents in! (smile)
Barb

2/10/2008 11:18:42 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
tallcupfmilk619
San Diego, CA
35, joined Feb. 2008

Just be honest with everyone and yourself!!!!!

2/13/2008 5:37:39 AM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
sarpedion
Southbridge, MA
49, joined Dec. 2007

This is in response to dawnie.You've got a great profile,and some really nice pictures.I wish you were in Massachusetts-you're just what I'm looking for!

2/22/2008 2:23:28 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
delightful2
Lake Benton, MN
61, joined Nov. 2007

I'd appreciate some thoughts on mine.
Is it too honest?
Thanks

3/12/2008 6:17:28 AM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  

bonniekay
Port Orchard, WA
57, joined Feb. 2008

Dang Girl it made me think of redoing mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But while I am here I would like to say some people are gifted in the art of writing and some are not! So we have our great poet's & just writers in general. On a dating site people should be allowed to be themselves so when we meet them they are them.

[Edited 3/12/2008 6:19:30 AM ]

3/28/2008 5:36:57 AM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
ritaswan
Argent
South Africa
35, joined Jan. 2008

Attantion!
Felix James Fernando is The marriage speculator

3/28/2008 2:56:48 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
rs32858
Lincoln, NE
58, joined Jan. 2008

Does anyone out in DH land know how to put music on their profile. many in my state have it, but theres nothing on my profile page that will let me or tell me how to do it. If you can send me an email on this site and tell me how.

Bob

4/11/2008 12:10:52 AM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
sweetbabeblues
Over 2,000 Posts (2,636)
Hannibal, MO
60, joined Feb. 2008

To put music on.. click on you tube, enter the song you want... offto the right will be a series of numebrs and letters, click:
CTRL and C
that highlights it...
Then go back to your page, or post, and hit:
CTRL and V
That will paste it where you want it...
Check out my profile, as Ijust posted a song there, and shortened the profile...
Easiest way to do it...
I have this one on mine... A special song from a special friend of mine on here...
Love the song......

[Edited 4/11/2008 12:15:32 AM ]

4/16/2008 6:36:44 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
mellows_ma
Leicester, MA
60, joined Apr. 2008

Hi...I do agree with almost every thing you have said. I find a blank profile not of much interest. I would like to know that man. Some questions if no answer is given, bet that person is hiding some thing. A picture does help. The spelling, well what if the person is dyslexic? Would you not date or find a wonderful partner because of that handicap ? Some of the worlds kindest and most loving people have handicaps of all kinds. Lets try not to judge the book by the cover first. You may be missing the best parts.

5/3/2008 12:21:17 AM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
ivanhoe569
Millbury, MA
71, joined Apr. 2008

hi golden angel to post a picture you need a digital camera, the type that plugs into you're computer....just follow directions....ivanhoe569.

5/4/2008 9:54:41 AM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  

lorax111
Richmond, VA
46, joined Dec. 2007

Ok, don't put music on your profile. It takes for ever to load and I don't have a sound card in my pc so I will not hear it regardless. At the very least give me the option of 'click here to hear my music'. If you are going to add sound then why not record you saying somthing. Hearing your voice would make the experience much more real.

My spelling is awlfull, I am dyslexic so spelling is a chalenge and spellcheck is helpfull but certainly not going to fix all my errors. I do however realise that spelling is somthing that is important. Live in denial if you want but you will be judged on the evidence you provide.

Dennis , good luck and good hunting

5/10/2008 8:53:13 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  

piper250
Charlottesville, VA
69, joined Apr. 2008

I am on more sites than Date Hookup and am having trouble getting responses. I would love to have some feed back. Help!!

[Edited 5/10/2008 10:07:33 PM ]

5/11/2008 10:48:42 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  

lorax111
Richmond, VA
46, joined Dec. 2007

Piper250 your profile describes a lovely young woman (thats you). You probably are not getting a lot of responces because men are stubborn, we want things to be the way they used to be, before all this fancy smancy computer mumbo jumbo.

There are not as many fish betwine the age of 57 to 63 in this ocean but as my father has allways said 'if you enjoy fishing even if you don't catch a fish, then eventualy you will catch a fish'.

Dennis (stay on course and eventualy you will get there)

5/31/2008 11:16:09 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  

brownsugainpa
Philadelphia, PA
42, joined May. 2008

Hello everyone! All I want To say is Amen! We're all adults here and hopefully we have all spent some time in some sort of school setting. What's wrong with acting like it. It's nothing wrong with having a sense of humor however when you come off like you're kind of slow then there's a HUGE difference. Me myself I enjoy reading straight through someones profile fully understanding what they were trying to say. Filling in the blanks can be sort of annoying. One question before I go. Why is it that the people who don't have a picture on their profile always search for people who do?Hmmmmmm Please if anyone can answer that for me I would greatly appreciate it. Have a great day!!!!

5/31/2008 11:21:45 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  

brownsugainpa
Philadelphia, PA
42, joined May. 2008

Hey Golden. I had that problem too. I have a real simple solution for ya. If you have a camera phone you can take a picture with that then send it to yourself via your email. Then save the photo to your documents. Then upload from there to your profile. You can even take a picture of a picture. And then do the same thing. Wow this whole technology thing is too much at times. Hope this helps you to make your profile stand out. Good luck.

6/12/2008 12:44:53 AM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
countingcat
Excelsior, MN
54, joined Jun. 2008

intelligent

6/16/2008 6:37:22 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
alotmarc
Cartersville, GA
43, joined Jun. 2008

I would just like to say that most of the great intelligent people in our history ( Albert Einstien for one barely passed in school )(sure thats spelled wrong and this is not grammatically correct )were not great at allot of things but excelled at some things as well.. If you are to pass on someone just for incorrect spelling or grammatical errors then Im sure its your loss and not the person you passed on. Come on people would you really pass on someone b/c of something like this...WOW

6/23/2008 7:39:51 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  

no12luvyet
Phoenixville, PA
61, joined Mar. 2008

i also tend to agree with some of you people on DH , some women and men are not as good in the Grammer dept. my ex wife was lousy at writing. i didnt care , i was in LOVE with her ,and when your in LOve , you tend to overlook stuff of that nature. well , at least i do . i know what real love is and was raised to respect the person i take as my mate .
i don't ever want to get married again . the last two tried to take everything i owned . but thanks to the LORD . i got the HOUSE and she got into a car accident . anyway , what i'm trying to say is . respect everyone ,until they disrespect you ,then give em all you got and make sure they remember your name ........lol. as for my profile . i would appreciate everybody's opinion and help me to write a nice profile , just as long as i don't have to LIE in it ......lol. later folks .

ROB(philly)

7/3/2008 7:53:13 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
mantra08
Babylon, NY
45, joined Feb. 2008

I definately agree. A picture is key to connecting with someone online. And guys, whats up with the shirtless pics???
When posting a picture try to leave the ex girlfriend/wife out of the pic, it sort of makes any new prospects (women) wonder if you are truly single or just playing games.

Just a suggestion!

Have a Happy 4th everyone!!!!

7/16/2008 7:37:19 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
nanathree
Cleveland, TN
56, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from krazz:
Dustin is "spot on" with the subject of spelling and grammar. Quite frankly, would you go out on a first date with out trying to look your best? Would you not look in the mirror and just jet out the door? I don't think so.

Well written profiles are like first impressions. Simple proofreading just shows some care and is a reflection of one's self. Personally I care about making a good first impression, and hope the person I find and date also believes in that concept too. Common sense prevails.

I too am looking for some constructive criticism on my profile from the ladies side of the room.

Well krazz, I checked out your profile & in my opinion, it is great. Several pictures & quite a bit about who you are & what you need. It needs nothing.

7/20/2008 11:17:02 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
bjk123
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,674)
Layton, UT
58, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from polygonx:
Quote from dustin:

- Use proper grammar and spelling. if you type in really long sentences,with bad spelling, and poor grammar, it makes you look really stupid and people will not want to talk to you because they will think you are too dumb to hold a intelligint conversation, and also it is just real annoyin trying to read profiles like that cause it's like they just keep talking without a break.

Correction: "too dumb to hold a intelligent conversation".

Shouldn't it be "to hold an intelligent ..."

7/27/2008 4:42:44 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
mtn_man_vail
Over 1,000 Posts (1,334)
Eagle, CO
53, joined May. 2008

Help! on my profile, all my other pics got shoved over and nobody realizes they have to scroll over to see them. What happened?

7/27/2008 4:47:39 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  

ojosnegros013
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,242)
Cromwell, CT
53, joined Jun. 2008

i think you are fine , just make sure you are on full screen

i was able to see all your pics without scrolling

7/27/2008 4:48:34 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  

ojosnegros013
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,242)
Cromwell, CT
53, joined Jun. 2008

you are just fine

make sure taht you are on full screen

i was able to see all of your pics

OOPS ECHO sorry

[Edited 7/27/2008 4:50:04 PM ]

7/27/2008 5:00:34 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  

silkpanties53
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,876)
Baytown, TX
61, joined Dec. 2007

Quote from mtn_man_vail:
Help! on my profile, all my other pics got shoved over and nobody realizes they have to scroll over to see them. What happened?

your pic's are fine
but your video is corrupted, you need to delete it and
re-enter the video; it is shoving all your profile to the right

ON TOPIC:
The best thing for a profile is to be positive about yourself, who you are looking
for and what you want out of life, NEVER post a negative issue as to telling people
what you don't want, that should come out when you actually get to talk one on one.
Never down grade any one, being male or female by say negative things.
Keep it simple but positive and don't just post head shots of yourself, people like
to see you in different styles and different poses.
JMO

7/27/2008 5:19:03 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
mtn_man_vail
Over 1,000 Posts (1,334)
Eagle, CO
53, joined May. 2008

thanx!!

7/30/2008 1:46:37 AM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  

babebunnie
Las Vegas, NV
56, joined Jul. 2008

please dont show me your whole boring family. we haven't even met. i dont care yet. dont tell what type of person you are. thats dull. be creative. paint a picture. get into your own imagination. be suggestive in a cute way.

8/1/2008 9:40:50 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
nanathree
Cleveland, TN
56, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from mtn_man_vail:

I checked out your photos & I think they are great but you're right you have toscoll over or you will miss them. Not sure why that is.

8/1/2008 11:36:09 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
fumblesmcstupid
Portland, OR
53, joined Jul. 2008

kraz,in your "list" reply,3rd sentence down,you have:Here's is,oops,guess you have bad grammar,I'll have to pass you by!

8/3/2008 1:34:57 AM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
1lovelyblend
Worcester, MA
55, joined Aug. 2008

My 2 cents: It all depends on what you are looking for. I for one put intelligence in the top 3 on my list of must haves. As a result I absolutely look for a well written profile, and I make sure my profile is well written also. I also look for profiles that have "meat" to them, and mine is meaty as well. If a man is interested enough to get through it AND reference it in a response, then that is a man of interest for me. I also like reading the meaty profiles because they give me an idea of how thoughts during a conversation might flow.
However, stream of conciousness writing makes me crazy (writing the way one speaks) because it is hard to figure out. It is like trying to crack a code. Having said that, if one is not the brainiac type like I am, then harping on spelling and grammar is no doubt nit picking, and I understand that completely.
Full on lying never made sense to me. If two people ultimately meet that's only going to end up being one hot mess, and the lying jerk (be it her or she) has just wasted the other person's time. Basically, everthing is relative, and you get out of this process what you put into it, depending on what you want.
Much luck to all!

8/5/2008 2:33:55 AM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  

elvyra
Over 1,000 Posts (1,606)
Conroe, TX
64, joined Apr. 2007

Well, I tend to type in an accent and I will deliberately type that way to run off the people that get all twisted off over vocabulary and punctuation. Ya know? Keeps me from having to weed them out later. I think people should enjoy writing their profiles. If you read it and it makes you feel good, then it is perfect for you.

I like the shock factor. I am extremely outspoken and I do not want any people that will get all excited about piddly stuff. Life is too short to let stuff like that bother me. So, I like to put stuff that will run the fainthearted off. I need tough people around me so I do not have to worry about offending them or hurting their feelings. Write who you are. The right person will not only GET it but will love it as well.

Change it up as well. As your mood changes, rewrite it. We all grow all the time...hopefully. Let the profile grow with you.

8/15/2008 9:42:43 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
scottva1
Chesterfield, VA
52, joined Nov. 2007

Hey,
Good advise, you are right about everything.
Thanks

8/25/2008 8:39:31 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
mimmickme
Tonawanda, NY
39, joined Aug. 2008

I don't no about all the honesty,I am honest in everything I say.The old saying goes nice guys finish last,it also has to do with honesty.I do think it is good to be honest,but doesn't always help!!!!!!!!!!!

8/31/2008 4:13:20 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
deni56
Tampa, FL
64, joined Jul. 2008

People who publish profiles that lack proper English grammar with words misspelled are lazy. Ever heard of spell check and grammar check?

9/9/2008 8:22:43 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
dsjr2003
Statesboro, GA
36, joined Aug. 2008

I agree with you about pictures being the main source that most people expect to see when they are trying to fit the profile with the person. I also feel that most view don't believe that your prfile is real, if you don't have a picture with the profile.I feel that same when view other female this website.

9/13/2008 7:54:21 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
tempehotodave
Chandler, AZ
54, joined Jul. 2008

I think that a very low quality, or a very small picture is almost as bad as no picture. Cell phone pictures are better than they used to be, but be careful there. And a high quality picture is very helpful.

And, I like to see a variety of pictures... A head shot, a body shot, and a couple in different clothing and environments.

But, I do photography as a hobby, so maybe I'm being snooty.

9/16/2008 11:33:51 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
trueblues59
Garden Grove, CA
57, joined Sep. 2008

I'm certainly no expert on profiles. Here I am nearly 50 years old and have been "single" for just over 2 years of my adult life, so I'm a true "newbie".

But I gotta say...

Since I hated English class with a passion (excelled in math/science), in my opinion, spelling and grammar aren't that important... at all.

Add the fact that my mom's entire side of the family come from the deepest, darkest parts of Alabama (I'm originally from Louisiana), I just don't care about minor little details like "spelling and grammar". That's just so trivial.

Personally, I think a persons character is *far* more important.

What I see people saying here is... they're willing to take a chance of passing up meeting someone who may turn out to be the "love of their life" over a silly, meaningless (in the grand scheme of things) spelling mistake. Come On!

So... you can steal from me, as long as you spell it correctly? Nah... can't be right.

9/22/2008 3:12:11 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
archergirl_
Columbia, SC
64, joined Sep. 2008

krazz, you speak to my heart with b)
It drives me to distraction when someone uses the word your when you're is in order

Can I be your friend?

9/22/2008 5:18:44 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  

snoookie
Mount Washington, KY
66, joined Jul. 2008

I totally agree with those of you who think a well written profile is important. I will pass on a poorly written profile over all others, except for those who don't have a photo posted.
I enter my search requesting to see profiles with pictures only, I don't look at one that doesn't have a photo on file. If it is a picture where a person is so tiny in the photo that you can not see their features, I also pass those by.
I think ninety percent of people are attracted to someone based on their look, not that it is a particularly handsome or pretty face, but something in the features of a persons face connects us through chemistry. Perhaps not all of us, but I believe most feel that way.
There is no certain look that attracts me, but all the features of the face come together to make an image that we are attracted to, or we are not. I am attracted to men of varying heights, weights, bald or with a full head of hair, blonde or brunette, different color eyes, but they all come together to form a certain image that attracts people in different ways.
So as far as I'm concerned, it adds greatly to your profile to have a close up photo, and a profile that is legible and informative.
I know I will get a lot of feedback from those who disagree with what I've said, but this is about expressing our personal opinion, and for what it is worth, or not, this is mine.

9/24/2008 12:10:51 AM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
trueblues59
Garden Grove, CA
57, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from mimmickme:
I don't no about all the honesty,I am honest in everything I say.The old saying goes nice guys finish last,it also has to do with honesty.I do think it is good to be honest,but doesn't always help!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of times, it does seem that nice guys finish last. In the long run, I'd say it's worth it.

This may be a bit corny, but here's part of a poem called "The Guy in the Glass"

When you get what you want in your struggle for self,
And the world makes you King for a day,
Then go to the mirror and look at yourself
And see what that guy has to say.

For it isn't your Father or Mother or Wife
Who judgment upon you must pass.
The feller whose verdict counts most in your life
Is the guy staring back from the glass.

.... snipped a chunk here ....

You can fool the whole world down the pathway of years
And get pats on the back as you pass,
But your final reward will be heartaches and tears
If you've cheated the guy in the glass

.... it seems I can't post a link, but hit Google with the exact phrase "The Guy in the Glass 566.2" and it'll take you right to the site. A lot of good stuff there.

9/26/2008 12:28:01 AM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
sarahplaintall
Over 1,000 Posts (1,348)
Wheat Ridge, CO
73, joined Sep. 2008

I've read all these suggestions about proper spelling and grammar and I just want to put my 2 cents worth in. My Dad only had an 8th grade education, so his spelling and grammar was what most people would consider "bad." It wasn't because he was lazy or didn't care, it was because he had to quit school and help care for his parents and siblings. This man was the most wonderful and compassionate man in the world and he always held a job, (Military and Fire Fighter,) raised his family well and truly cared about his fellow human beings. I thanked God every day for him, bad grammar, bad spelling and all. He died in 2005 and I would give anything to be able to read a poorly written letter from him now. My Mother was a well educated woman (Nurse) but she saw something in my Dad that she loved. They were married 58 years. But the main thing is...He was my (step) Father. My Mom used to say the reason she married him was because the guys she dated would say, "Get your father to watch the kids and let's go to the movies or dancing," but he would say, "Let's TAKE the kids and go on a picnic or a drive in the mountains." Need I say more? If my Mom had passed him up because of his spelling and grammar, she would have been a FOOL. God, I miss them both so much. So be ready to take a second look at that person who doesn't have your "perfect" grammar or spelling. You might be surprised.

[Edited 9/26/2008 12:32:44 AM ]

9/27/2008 2:03:44 AM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
trueblues59
Garden Grove, CA
57, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from sarahplaintall:
If my Mom had passed him up because of his spelling and grammar, she would have been a FOOL.

Dern tootin and y'all aint jest whistlin' dixie.

...and another way of saying "judge not and ye shall not be judged" would be "Picky people get picked on".

I was surprised to see so many English professors here!

[Edited 9/27/2008 2:06:06 AM ]

9/30/2008 10:44:23 AM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  

frqntflyr
Georgetown, TX
56, joined Apr. 2008

People......BE YOURSELF........and it's called "spell check".......use it, it helps with grammar also.

10/8/2008 12:03:51 AM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  

gatorman1
Lake Placid, FL
56, joined Sep. 2007

Just be cool and be for real! If you are fake, it will haunt you. If you can't spell just right then adnit it and that is part of honesty. C'mon people, be real, this is people's hearts you are messing with.

10/10/2008 5:56:41 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
oldfrog
Humboldt, TN
67, joined Sep. 2008

Sarahplaintall, You my child have hit the nail on the head with your reply. Everyone on this web site could take a lesson from you. Thank you from the old Frog in Ten-a-see

10/13/2008 11:11:48 AM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
cathyjo1
Evansville, IN
46, joined Feb. 2008

I think honesty is the most important thing in a profile. It seems like everyone wants to be something they aren't. Be YOU, that is all. I think everyone is here for the same reason, to meet someone compatible with them to spend time with or maybe more. Eventually, the truth comes out, so why not be up front about who you are and what you desire.

cathy

11/5/2008 6:01:48 PM How To Write A Great Dating Profile?  
cutuno
Paintsville, KY
43, joined Nov. 2008

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)