Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup free messaging app

I eventually had a bit of a fling with a nearby girl. jackson tn lady seek man So what about the energy dynamic between Nick and me? FYGs truthfully do hold a specific amount of power more than their FYGlets. It implies both genders have an equal likelihood of acquiring love. sex on wechat It s very incredibly hard to uncover correct adore in the dating app.

datehookup com full site

Letting physical intimacy run wild and cost free ordinarily means the emotional, spiritual, and personality attraction is lagging behind. craigslist twain harte ➛ Match with users in your preferred age group, ethnicity, etc. Venturing into the globe of dating apps can be overwhelming, specially if you are not exactly positive what to download. buffalo onlyfans Anyways, if you want, you can join my bunch of good friends la.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/22/2008 5:32:56 PM Real vs Fake profiles  

pichick712
Brookhaven, PA

OK, help me out here. See a nice looking guy, read his profile, PERFECT ENGLISH (this is important to the scenario) - I wink at him, or out of the blue he winks at me. Anyway we exchange winks, but then the emails are written as if he just entered this country from who-knows-where.
Usually the signal of a fake profile is ONE photo, but this one has many photos posted. OK, I have nothing again foreigners, don't get me wrong, I am just trying to weed out the phoney profiles from men looking for whatever they are looking for. Why perfect English when writing their description, then barely legible english when he emails me? OR is it that men don't get "spell check".

1/22/2008 5:36:26 PM Real vs Fake profiles  

getgabby
Port Saint Lucie, FL

LOL, my brother has a profile on here and quite frankly when he emails it will be the worst english but he is an awesome guy. (He doesn't get the spell check!) He is in PA also

1/22/2008 5:40:51 PM Real vs Fake profiles  

yankeesweet
Aiken, SC

pichick...I have gotten quite a few of those and the same thing...the profile
looks OK but the emails could have been written by a chicken on a keyboard!
You can't even understand what they are trying to say

1/22/2008 5:55:50 PM Real vs Fake profiles  

pichick712
Brookhaven, PA

Thanks!! Glad I'm not the only one. Makes me a bit cautious. The pay sites will investigate them for you, not sure if DH will.

1/22/2008 5:57:30 PM Real vs Fake profiles  

kgearly1021
Valdosta, GA

Yes they have trouble typing anything except --send money, they have those two words down pat.

1/22/2008 7:07:02 PM Real vs Fake profiles  

winesong
Bend, OR

From your description, the profile was written by a person fluent in English...
($$$$ for hire) then when the member is on their own, they cannot respond in like manner.

FAKE scam artists..... They steal people's pictures to look like a citizen of the
USA...or what they think we want to find attractive.

Since this site is free,
no one is doing any checking for you, and that is reasonable.

Pay your money and take your chances on the other sites also...Be careful..
and do not be swayed to go over to YAHOO or MSN for IM. They can implant Trojans,
while you are clicking away. SKYPE, as far as I know is the only encripted IM.

Wine

1/24/2008 8:22:28 AM Real vs Fake profiles  

owensborogirl
Owensboro, KY

pichick I have seen some bad writing on here. I didn't relize so men don't know how to correnspone with someone. So your not alone

1/24/2008 8:25:11 AM Real vs Fake profiles  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

Hey i be trying to some beter on me speling her. But i be from Arkansaw.

1/24/2008 9:54:23 AM Real vs Fake profiles  

nichirenlady
Anderson, IN

ROFL @

1/24/2008 10:01:00 AM Real vs Fake profiles  

sharkkk1
Minneapolis, MN

alot of scammers from nigeria and sierra leone are on all these sites.and russia too dont get scammed

1/24/2008 10:06:21 AM Real vs Fake profiles  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

Usually the signal of a fake profile is ONE photo

I have only one photo and I feel my engrish and grammar is on par with any twelfth grader I know, does that mean I am faking it?

Corrected spelling and grammar

[Edited 1/24/2008 10:07:22 AM]

1/24/2008 12:08:41 PM Real vs Fake profiles  

tom1001
Trenton, NJ

My profile is real. I don't promise something I'm not going to deliver. Nor do I have women so high up on a pedastal that none may approach. I read terms like 'if she gives in' gives in to what? sex, love, desire? Hey most of us are grown ups. If you take up with someone, it's because you want to. A tango is not a pas de duex. That's for real. And you don't have to cross any oceans to get here. Just an average divorced guy, with three kids that live with mom. Who are you looking for, Prince Charming?

1/24/2008 12:22:52 PM Real vs Fake profiles  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

OK, youse gotz me dead to right there tootz. I'm not really from Rkinsaw, see?

I hail from Duluth. How 'bout dem Golden Gopherz, eh?

1/24/2008 5:12:58 PM Real vs Fake profiles  

pichick712
Brookhaven, PA

YOu guys are really funny but I have IN MY INBOX NOW, at least 5 profiles, I believe to be fakes. They are usually widowed, with children, and they seem to be engineers working outside the country.

Maybe some of you women have come across them. Email me if you want to know who they are.

1/24/2008 6:02:00 PM Real vs Fake profiles  

houstonmale43
Houston, TX

glad i can spell and make complete sentences...otherwise my single pic would indicate my fakeness...so when are the fakes gonna realize they are wasting their time and just go away??? same thing with email spam...haven't they reached the point of diminishing returns yet???...surely we all recognize email spam and just delete it...why do they continue???...

Page: 1, 2