Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

dating sites for hookups only

Wait for your date to respond with their answer, and then wait for about ten far more seconds by playing with your food or hunting at the menu to see if your date s prepared to ask you a few queries. nh singles com Brace your self to hear a wild account of some drunken evening they had whilst vacationing in Europe. I went on a date when and the guy told me to meet him at a actually dark bar but alternatively of telling me where he was he insisted I find him as he was the most eye catching person there . asian girl skype Get real time evaluation for employee satisfaction, engagement, operate culture and map your employee knowledge from onboarding to exit! Customer Survey Computer software Robust, automated and quick to use consumer survey computer software & tool to produce surveys, genuine time data collection and robust analytics for important buyer insights.

adulthookup com

Once determined monetarily eligible, we will assessment your claim to decide if you are allowed advantages under the Oklahoma Employment Safety Act. little rock hook up One stamp opens up 30 days of make contact with by means of chat or message with any 1 member. She nevertheless had shore responsibilities but met me at ports down along the way. usasexguide albany ny The reality is that dating following divorce is various for everybody.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/30/2008 1:39:11 PM Strange but True..What Would You Do?  

ladyvirtue52
Redding, CA

I am going thru a divorce after 23 yrs of marriage. My husband was cheating on me with 3-4 women (his words). He said he loved me, but was not IN love with me. So, we agreed to divorce. I didnt try to change his mind, but proceeded to file for divorce two days later. He refused to move out of the house. My daughter and her husband and their two kids live with me. My husband locked me out of my room so I was having to sleep on the couch every night. When we went to court, my husband asked the judge for a bedroom in our 4 bedroom house and his request was granted. I was ordered by the judge to clear out the office so HE could make it his room exclusively. I endure listening to him talk on the phone with his women all the time. See him dressing up to take them out several times a week. In the mean time, I have not dated as yet. I have been talking to men on these dating sites, but thats about it. These men want nothing to do with me because he is still here in the house. Why is it that HIS women dont seem to care that he still lives with me? He dates his ass off and I cant get a date because of him being here. He is suppose to be paying me spousal support so I can move out, but he hasnt paid me and this has been going on since October 07. The judge said that since she is ordering him to pay the house payment and we both own the house, she cant make either one of us leave, but she thought it was best if I left since I cannot make the house payment. I am living in hell and want out so badly. My daughter and her husband are in the process of buying their 1st home and want to take me with them so I will be doing that, but for now, it is a living nightmare for me. I dont have any family other than my daughter and her family. My oldest daughter passed away 3 yrs ago, so my youngest daughter and her kids are all I have. My husband says he will kill any man he sees in our house with me, yet he isnt in love with me anymore??? Any suggestions? Please be kind...

1/30/2008 1:42:07 PM Strange but True..What Would You Do?  

metal1970
Towson, MD

Get yourself a female lawyer and she'll get his ass of of the house and get you alamony

1/30/2008 1:44:09 PM Strange but True..What Would You Do?  

kgearly1021
Valdosta, GA

Wow! I am not sure what to say, my ex is cut from the same piece of cloth, and one of the reasons I am still single, I never know where or when he will pop up, and he still considers me his possession, not to mention that he is certifiable. e best advice I can give is try to hold on until your daughter and son-in-law can find another place to live. Just proceed very carefully, best of luck to you, email me if yo need to talk further, I know from which I speak. Karen

1/30/2008 1:45:39 PM Strange but True..What Would You Do?  

texas_belle
Red Rock, TX

He is a real slime! What kind of judge would allow him to stay in the house? What kind of man wants to live in the same house as his soon to be x Yes, get an attorney... but I don't agree with a female one... Mine was a female, turned out I really needed a strong man to push his buttons, not a woman wanting to keep the peace.......
Whomever you get make sure you find a go getter! ask around and see who is the most agressive!

I might even consider a psych. evaluation......

1/30/2008 1:46:15 PM Strange but True..What Would You Do?  

rockstar_xo
Biddeford, ME

Wow, I've obviously never been in that situation. Or anything even remotely close. But I would do what you do, who cares what he says? Hes doing the same thing,isnt he? Date, live life, your free now! haha
I doubt he will actually kill anybody he sees & if he does, well then hes more then welcome to spend his life in jail

1/30/2008 1:50:36 PM Strange but True..What Would You Do?  

slim9053
Mason, OH

Get a lawyer , A MEAN ONE

1/30/2008 1:54:27 PM Strange but True..What Would You Do?  

ctrybunny
Brighton, CO

Wow, I feel for you. Games is all he playing. He wants his cake and eat it too. First off, Get out as soon as possible. Be cautious. get a lawyer that can help you. You sound like a strong lady. Stick to your beliefs, And get out ASAP! As far as the judge that ruled this. She needs to take a better look at all the games he is playing I write and tell her your getting no support and being threated -your life. verbal abuse. Email,girl if you need too. My prayers are with you.

1/30/2008 1:56:45 PM Strange but True..What Would You Do?  

ladyvirtue52
Redding, CA

I have the best attorney in the area, he doesnt have one..He gets free legal advice from family counsel at the local court house.

1/30/2008 2:02:21 PM Strange but True..What Would You Do?  

markmeunier
Timmins, ON

Get proof of his current actions and threats and appeal with this new evidence. An appeal will ensure a different judge with a clearer view of the horror you are currently enduring. As in all situations with court procedings or impending court procedings keep accurate journals and document everything, preferably with witnesses.

Mark

1/30/2008 2:04:33 PM Strange but True..What Would You Do?  

nopretense
Harleysville, PA

Really sorry to hear about your dilemma. I have a friend in PA who is in a very similar predicament. I could try to give you advice but the best thing is let your lawyer take care of things.

Hang in there. I wish you the best.

Fritz

1/30/2008 2:19:09 PM Strange but True..What Would You Do?  

proracer
El Cajon, CA

You have the best attorney in the area and he has a public defender? He gets off with no support, lives in the house, threatens to kill any male that comes near you while he dates anyone he cares to etc etc etc. Sounds like there's a piece of this puzzle your not telling us.

1/30/2008 2:37:12 PM Strange but True..What Would You Do?  

hahnyuk46
Watkins, MN

Lady, I am 61-years old and have two beautiful daughters. My oldest is married to a great guy and has two sets of twins. My youngest is still single and teaches college in New Zealand. If anyone had treated either of my girls the way you have been treated I am sorry, but he would be applying for a sex change after I was done with him. YOU NEVER HURT THE ONES YOU LOVE-PERIOD!!!! Your husband sounds like a CONTROL FREAK. If your into SNEAKY VENGEANCE, I could give you some great ideas. IF you know any of the women he has been messing with, you could call them and ask them if they have been tested for AIDS, and tell them why. I'm sorry, but I have a real mean streak in me when it comes to people that hurt others. Take care of yourself, Mitchell

1/30/2008 2:40:36 PM Strange but True..What Would You Do?  

gonesailingbabe
Des Moines, IA

I agree, I'm not trying to be unkind and yes there are BAD court systmes but this is whacked....?

I had a similar deal - sort of...I filed for divorce and mine wouldn't get out of my bed - no sex, he just wouldn't stop sleeping there and get his own place....

Finally I told him to get out of my bed and get out of my house (it had been in my family for 200+ years)

IDK what you should do!
I think I'd move out.
Immeidately.

Financially that's gonna be a b*tch but I"d have my attorney make it happen - there has to be SOMETHING to be done - actually it just occurred to me in this instance depending on JOINT PROPERTY laws there is something you can do.....

RENT THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!! - You're an owner legally you can do what you want to.
Rent the house to anyone who can afford it
that will give you income as the land lord - you make a rentor's agreement and collect the rent - he can do NOTHING to you....

then the income from the rent will cover your new apartment.

That'll work!!!

Next question????!

1/30/2008 4:06:23 PM Strange but True..What Would You Do?  

pichick712
Brookhaven, PA

Get the F out of that situation ASAP!!!! What a skuzbag he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/30/2008 4:10:41 PM Strange but True..What Would You Do?  

slim9053
Mason, OH

If you have a good lawyer . what are they doing ?

Page: 1, 2, 3