Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

cougar hookup forum

Furthermore, you can discover the globe that involves a lot of fascinating genres such as adventures or exciting dramas, most especially pink adore stories. hook up flagstaff I gave them some just so they would leave us alone. A high high quality woman requires care of her wellness and hygiene but isn t crazy and if she suffers from mental well being difficulties need to handle them by way of therapy or medication. gay speed dating miami Neil says he learned to tell an individual he has cancer on the initially date, then adjust the subject with a query in turn, the date would frequently open up to him.

men for men hookups

Some of these submissions have been pulled from a Reddit threadstarted by u/just_brioche. fort st john singles If absolutely nothing else they can exchange speak to information and facts and inform their partner what they do for a living and what they get pleasure from. In a planet where quite a few conversations take place on a screen, it is critical to know how to converse with an actual particular person in particular on a date. omegle cl To web sites with on the web dating web site with you personal place.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/14/2011 7:33:19 AM Describe God without sounding delusional | Page 2  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from godlybody:
God cannot be described without sounding irrational because it comes from an irrational state of mind.it is completely delusional and unrealistic.like the story of noahs arc.yes the arc may really be here but did those events actually happen.it is said that they had two kinds of each animal on that boat and enough food to last all for 41 days and 41 nights.first off an elephant weighs over a ton and theirs two of them with the added fact that they eat thousands of pounds of vegetation a day.now multiply that times 41 days and nights plus the weight of the two elephants and the other over sized behemoths on that boat that also ate large pounds of food a day.I believe the boat would have sunk.logically speaking.plus how are you going to put lions,tigers,bears,sheep and deer on a boat and nobody gets eaten.they are wild animals they don't put differences aside and obviously people don't either this country is at war right now.tigers crocodiles and lions only eat meat so what were they feeding them,donuts and coffee.everyone on that boat would have been a target to get eaten including noah and his family.and if everybody eatin then who's shittin.that boat would have been filled with so much filth and sewage someone would have caught an infection and died.cause its not like an animal is gonna walk up to the window and sticc his dicc out the window and start pissin they are going right there and then.I have so many other examples to show and prove that the bible is full of lies.I could have kept going with this but I'm getting tired.
besides that what if the elephants decided to knockoff a piece ? dont rock the boat your making me seasick

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/14/2011 5:31:07 PM Describe God without sounding delusional | Page 2  
waitingnolonger
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,149)
Elyria, OH
46, joined Jan. 2010

My definition of God is simple:

The Unknown.

7/15/2011 9:10:45 AM Describe God without sounding delusional | Page 2  
funches
Chicago, IL
62, joined Nov. 2009

when it comes to Noah's Ark being accurate or not...with the amount of animals taking dumps on an ark that had to keep it's windows closed in order to keep out the forty days and nights of rain no matter how fast Noah and his crew were shoveling the animal droppings over the side the methane gas buildup from all the dung would have either suffocated every living creature on it or cause the ark to blow up

7/15/2011 9:21:56 AM Describe God without sounding delusional | Page 2  
funches
Chicago, IL
62, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from waitingnolonger:
My definition of God is simple:

The Unknown.

if it's The Unknown......then how could you possiblity know that it's God .....

7/16/2011 7:10:06 PM Describe God without sounding delusional | Page 2  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,679)
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

7/16/2011 8:20:30 PM Describe God without sounding delusional | Page 2  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from funches:
since no one has ever made a claim of seeing God or meeting God that wasn't also deem as being certifiable then isn't it logical that a belief in a God can only be a result of fantasy peer pressure and/or delusion, and can't this be proved when a believer attempt to describe God

can a believer describe God beyond a concept without making the description sound as if they themselves may be in an delusional state of mind

in others words...if an entity or person or perhaps the talking dog next door claim to be God then how would a believer know it was or wasn't God ...and wouldn't a believer be required to follow that talking dog without question since according to the story of Adam and Eve the greatest sin is to disobey a direct order from God

this is why if a believer can not describe God beyond a concept without sounding irrational but yet insist on worshipping something unseen and supposedly incomprehensible to the human senses that they can't even describe ...then clearly all that can be said when a believer speak of God is... sounds delusional to me

if the dog next door comes up to me and tells me he's god or jesus then I will be arrested for nailing it to a cross and waiting for it to ressurect its self after 3 days'furthermore if it does then i may have to rethink my position and conduct further expierments. untill then I think it remains as a myth.
I consider my self open minded if god wants to prove him self to me so be it I can build a cross from 6"x6" in 1/2 hour if hes ready to hang around and show me his awsum powers

[Edited 7/16/2011 8:26:13 PM ]

7/17/2011 10:00:52 AM Describe God without sounding delusional | Page 2  

the_gonz
Clermont, FL
70, joined Sep. 2008

I'm new to this site name is gonz clermont Fl. a believer in evolution science and a realist. I met god. god is a he/she spoke to him/he hung out with her/him until what ever it was I was smoked wore off. I now don't touch or smoke anything and nothing that is tainted with chemicals and now just keep to that clean pure untainted creep weed.

All wars genocides and persecutions and money making schemes and scams done in the name of some imaginary entity is how I view religion. But some people need to believe in something because it takes their fear of the unknown away or at least cushions it and allows them to be evil with the knowledge that their little friend in their mind will forgive them. Live and let live but please don't tread on me is my new religious belief. Hasta la vista baby

7/17/2011 10:03:19 AM Describe God without sounding delusional | Page 2  

the_gonz
Clermont, FL
70, joined Sep. 2008

Needed thoses chuckles your post gave me I love wit and witty people (preferably ladies)Open minded witty people is the school I swim with. ( sorry it a fish thing ) just don't post the fish sticker on my bumper.

[Edited 7/17/2011 10:07:49 AM ]

7/17/2011 10:15:10 AM Describe God without sounding delusional | Page 2  

the_gonz
Clermont, FL
70, joined Sep. 2008

A big thank you to " Duchessa" enjoyed those video clips. cute too

7/18/2011 4:10:02 PM Describe God without sounding delusional | Page 2  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,679)
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from the_gonz:
A big thank you to " Duchessa" enjoyed those video clips. cute too

Thank you....Welcome / Bienvenido

7/22/2011 6:54:31 PM Describe God without sounding delusional | Page 2  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from atheistcat:
I totally want to name my cat God now... just cuz im atheist & it would amuse me greatly...

name it" god damn"
ya know like get out of here you goddamn cat