Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

the best totally free hookup sites

It is out there in each a desktop and mobile version, with loads of information that users can fill in for the greatest final results. bc personals com subscription. AFF, or Adult Buddy Finder, incorporates a range of communication options, including messaging, video ( online dates ), reside feeds, and neighborhood conversations. san jose costa rica girls The clearest sign that somebody may be out to scam you is if they ask you for cash.

www rubratings com

My pal agreed to go out with someone she met on line and they had a seriously wonderful time with each other. kevin bowling hillsboro ohio It is goal is to allow the disabled to find friends and partners without having all the difficult setup, and he is giving out 3 months of premium memberships till March 31. The Bumble app itself is cost free to download, but you can pay to access a few premium capabilities. chatroulette omegle tarzı siteler They weathered the pandemic together with day to day laughs and common movie marathons.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/14/2010 8:02:02 PM If you had to choose between love or money which would you choose?  

retired_fireman
Louisville, KY
67, joined Mar. 2008

A jeannie in a bottle says she will grant you one wish either love of a life time or all the money you will ever need. Which would you choose? For me it would be love of a life time. I don't really need a lot of money. Besides I can always earn more. Love is much more difficult to find and keep. What is you choice?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/14/2010 8:07:34 PM If you had to choose between love or money which would you choose?  

torisdad
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,637)
Louisville, KY
49, joined Nov. 2008

The sad thing is, in our society, people love money more than anything else.

8/15/2010 8:02:32 PM If you had to choose between love or money which would you choose?  
lil_irish
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,072)
Hardinsburg, KY
20, joined Jul. 2010

Love or money? No problem for me, love would be the choice everytime; I am capable of making a living on my own, so money is not the decision factor. Ahh, but then a new problem arrives. Would you accept love, if love was a schizophrenia patient who drifted in and out of sanity and refused to accept medical treatments, you met love during a sane period then learned from love of his problems. That happened to me. He gave me his ex-wife and sister's contact information. Many discussions later, it was obvious they were at wits end. For me it would involve moving across country into his world, away from my family and support systems. He had all but destroyed his professional life/credentials and family connections. I was not willing to chance a life with him. However, had he been active in his own medical treatments, I think I might have been willing to take the chance. I felt guilty for about a year, maintained email and phone and im live chats with him. Many times there would be 3 months of silence from him, then he would come back as if he had never been gone. Normally I am the brave one, willing to help solve any problems, but this one was massive, too massive for me alone. For me, it is more than just love or money, the true test is can the two of you together face and resolve problems together? One can never be solely responsible for a party of two.

8/17/2010 4:46:29 PM If you had to choose between love or money which would you choose?  
renneg
Barbourville, KY
25, joined Jul. 2010

love b/c money cant buy love !!!!

8/17/2010 10:04:20 PM If you had to choose between love or money which would you choose?  
single30yo
Owensboro, KY
38, joined May. 2010

This is so easy LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8/18/2010 6:39:30 PM If you had to choose between love or money which would you choose?  

lilhoneybee2010
Morehead, KY
38, joined Aug. 2010

Love.

8/18/2010 9:22:12 PM If you had to choose between love or money which would you choose?  
terina525
London, KY
53, joined Aug. 2010

Love hands down.

8/21/2010 10:03:11 PM If you had to choose between love or money which would you choose?  

arbedsamoht
Indianapolis, IN
58, joined Aug. 2010

I'd take the love of a lifetime and together we could reach our financial goals!

8/21/2010 10:18:58 PM If you had to choose between love or money which would you choose?  
trustmereborn
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,837)
Ekron, KY
46, joined Nov. 2008

Money is easy to get...weather it be a quarter or a million dollars, alone one can get that. But love, that is something that is evasive and difficult to obtain.

8/21/2010 11:14:02 PM If you had to choose between love or money which would you choose?  

londonsingle
London, KY
59, joined Jul. 2010

gee now wouldn't that be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard of a decision to make.on the one hand---------i guess if you are greedy,self centered and a total idiot you would go for the money.a lifetime of love on the other hand------------hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!---PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8/21/2010 11:20:19 PM If you had to choose between love or money which would you choose?  

londonsingle
London, KY
59, joined Jul. 2010

and if thats not good enough-------if you grew up in the 60's and are familiar with that music group from england called the beatles they summed it up in one of their early recordings----------"CAN'T BUY ME LOVE".

8/22/2010 8:39:50 AM If you had to choose between love or money which would you choose?  
sherry3512
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,008)
Louisville, KY
58, joined Oct. 2008

Thought I had the love of a lifetime a long, long time ago. So, on the chance that jeannie could be wrong again. . . . show me the money!

8/31/2010 11:15:21 PM If you had to choose between love or money which would you choose?  
bmorekid
South Shore, KY
61, joined Sep. 2009

Let me think about this. If I lose love, I lose sleep. If I lose money, I lose my home, car and lose sleep. If I am given love, then I have to work to keep it. If I'm given money, I can get rid of it by buying something that makes me happy. I may have to sleep on this!!

9/1/2010 11:01:47 AM If you had to choose between love or money which would you choose?  
raen_dropps
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,579)
Sunman, IN
47, joined Jun. 2010

where does the lime jello come into play?

9/7/2010 4:17:49 PM If you had to choose between love or money which would you choose?  
kcbh
Lawrenceburg, KY
58, joined May. 2010

How much money are we talking about..... just kidding !!!

9/7/2010 4:39:49 PM If you had to choose between love or money which would you choose?  

torisdad
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,637)
Louisville, KY
49, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from raen_dropps:
where does the lime jello come into play?

Right before the weedeater and after the live chicken!

9/7/2010 5:16:50 PM If you had to choose between love or money which would you choose?  
dustylane
Lawrenceburg, KY
58, joined Aug. 2010

""LOVE""

9/9/2010 8:34:41 AM If you had to choose between love or money which would you choose?  

sugardaddy48
Louisville, KY
68, joined Oct. 2009

Show Me The Money..We Can Make The Rest As We Travel...

9/9/2010 10:51:46 AM If you had to choose between love or money which would you choose?  
tori1771
Lawrenceburg, KY
46, joined Jun. 2009

I had the money thing when i was married and it does't make u happy. I decided to walk away from money to try to find love......so my answer would be i choose LOVE......my question is how do i find it? lol

9/9/2010 8:03:34 PM If you had to choose between love or money which would you choose?  

ducklover02
Waddy, KY
51, joined Sep. 2010

Money. Because I would rather find my true love than have her dropped into my lap. Why would anyone want to miss out on the initial exploration between two people? What would you have to look back on if your partner and you were perfect matches. Then there is the passion that follows a disagreement.

I don't want to receive a beautiful piece of art (a relationship). I want to craft a beautiful piece of art. Two people, individuals working on the same piece. A collaborative. Money just buys the paint, stone, or other medium. Oh, and pizza...mmmmmmm pizza! Money buys the pizza.

9/9/2010 8:09:56 PM If you had to choose between love or money which would you choose?  
sherry3512
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,008)
Louisville, KY
58, joined Oct. 2008

And the wine!!!!

9/9/2010 9:06:38 PM If you had to choose between love or money which would you choose?  
lil_irish
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,072)
Hardinsburg, KY
20, joined Jul. 2010

Posted before, but being a woman, I do get to change my mind. Me thinks, today, I choose for my Love to have Money...why not!!!???

9/11/2010 2:08:31 AM If you had to choose between love or money which would you choose?  

ducklover02
Waddy, KY
51, joined Sep. 2010

Your love to have money? I am not sure if that answer is cheating or genius. What I do know is I find that special bottle and am offered one wish, i am writing you for advice.