Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay hookup sites to replace craigslist

We had dinner by the seaside and had a stroll around his neighbourhood. pensacola chat I was at a bar this weekend and this undergrad student hit on me. C. albanian personals dating Just after a handful of weeks, they decided to go on an official 1st date to a regional diner.

hookup sites australia free

But travel flings aside, I suspect most individuals don t join dating apps intending to fall in love across continents, especially since it is so straightforward to filter matches by distance. fresno singles chat And If she s a foodie, she s most likely a excellent cook as well that is normally a very good sign for me. When you choose to chat with stranger, you need to sign by discovering a chatroom that reflects your tastes and interests. adam4adam logout Meeting in public places, such as a park, is often a excellent idea for the reason that there are other people around in case you begin to feel uncomfortable or unsafe.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/6/2010 2:55:33 AM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
jah_lion
Hope, ID
44, joined Aug. 2010

Writing tonight to hear peoples thoughts on the subject. Have been smoking since I was 14 and don't have a felony record, a bad life or used it as a gateway to do more drugs.

Just like discussions and this one I am particularly interested in feedback.

~ Love is all you need... ~

John Lennon

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/6/2010 11:29:06 AM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
louisa246
Eastport, ID
55, joined Apr. 2010

No, it is not a drug any more than any other herb. Though I personally do not use it, I feel it is highly beneficial to many, and there seem to be some pretty convincing studies that the THC in it kills tumours.
If one buys into the thought that the regulating bodies will outlaw things that may cause pharmaceutical companies to lose money by having a healthy population, the explanation for the illegality of marijuana becomes clear.
I read an article about hemp, and did not know Henry Ford made a car with a hemp body, that was many times stronger than steel and impossible to dent. Cotton gin inventors set about outlawing hemp and marijuana in order to protect their profits. They accused marijuana users of being violent and erratic.
Hemp is a sustainable resource, and an excellent replacement for paper, wood wallboard, and even steel! The seeds are a complete food, and per acre, could provide nutrition for up to 150 times more people than our conventional crops of grain. Furthermore, the population of the world would not be suffering the ailments caused from improper nutrition, with which they are currently plagued.
I know I have given more of an answer than what was asked for.....
Marijuana should be legalized.

9/6/2010 11:55:02 AM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
jah_lion
Hope, ID
44, joined Aug. 2010

Well it actually is legal in 14 states and going into distribution in California in about 2-3 years. Soon other states will follow. Last 2 states to legalize i bet will be Utah and Idaho, heh

9/12/2010 9:33:05 AM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
carla_boot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,404)
Tensed, ID
41, joined Apr. 2010

Mary Jane is organic...it is a plant....God said...I have put all these plants an animals here for ur use an enjoyment...okay, I don't know if that's an absolutely correct quote...but it sounds like something a God who put Marijuana on earth would say...

9/12/2010 10:43:44 PM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
jah_lion
Hope, ID
44, joined Aug. 2010

Indeed, He actually put everything on this earth for us to enjoy.

Except work and taxes...

[Edited 9/12/2010 10:44:43 PM ]

9/30/2010 7:49:39 AM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
jennybets
Plummer, ID
46, joined Sep. 2010

marijuana is a drug to me, just as they classify caffeine and nicotine as a drug. I've always thought that weed is no worse than cigarettes and alcohol, and whatever you feel about that, at least cigs and booze are legal if you're over 21. LEGALIZE Mary Jane and then the government can tax it and regulate it! Hello? win win

10/4/2010 10:29:52 PM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
kcardona
Aberdeen, ID
40, joined Oct. 2010

I believe that it is an herb and not a drug. I also think it should be legal.

11/17/2010 7:37:38 PM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  

standsalone57
Boise, ID
63, joined Aug. 2010

It is a herb, and a lot better for you than alcohol. I spent the last 13 years in Colorado and it is legal. Last year, they now have Canabis Shops in every town. With a marijuana card, cost $125, issed by your local Dr. a person can go buy buds, joints, brownies, candy ect. I have disabled friends that need this herb, it helps with headaches, sleeping and pain. I myself do not use, but certain people need this LEGAL herb.
The local papers advertise joint costs, and have the beautful leaf everywhere in the adds. Also a person walks past apts in town and can smell the smell of it coming out onto the street. Common use and very legal.
Soon this will be a national common day use for those who need it.

As long as people dont abuse it like alcohol it is a good thing happening in our country.

11/18/2010 1:55:03 PM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
manliestman
Boise, ID
32, joined Aug. 2010

I was gonna go all apeshit on this post but louisa pretty much covered all my talking points,I agree with louisa at any rate,prohibition doesnt work

11/27/2010 12:36:15 AM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
searbear
Lewiston, ID
29, joined Nov. 2010

Dude it is an herb it is also a drug...however to me any substance that u can abuse is a drug to some ppl. Now having said that, it is also by far way better and safer for everyone (the user and the ppl around them) then alcohol! U don't here about anyone smoking weed and going to rob the mini mart on the corner or start a fight cuz u looked at them wrong. Do i see anything wrong with marijuana no but for the time being in ID it is still illegal

12/18/2010 3:45:30 PM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
d432
Rupert, ID
68, joined Sep. 2010

Utah Legislation is the reason Marijuana became illigal in the first place.

12/28/2010 4:52:58 PM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
gooutside
Hailey, ID
38, joined Dec. 2010

As long as I can get it- burn to shine and shine bright in life- I suppose I don't care... bu t it would be nice if I could grow again...

2/10/2011 2:45:06 AM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
rebel_rednek
Rathdrum, ID
26, joined Feb. 2011

think bout it this way
man made beer, god made weed
who do you trust?

2/11/2011 2:21:43 AM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
sa32
Boise, ID
26, joined Feb. 2010

hell na. it aint a drug. it just grows like that. yall tripping if u consider it one. been smoking since 16 and going ha ha. government to dumb to relize that it helps and work. we need to just have weed be like stuff u get at the grocerie stores. blaze one

2/12/2011 6:05:44 PM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
idntundrstndyou
Over 1,000 Posts (1,276)
Wilmington, NC
33, joined Jan. 2011

Is all I have to say

--OP--

2/16/2011 4:00:23 AM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
jgmoneypants
Clovis, CA
35, joined Feb. 2011

Marijuana is actually considered hallucinogenic and an upper. I had no problem in the past working and living a normal life while I smoked. I quit when I moved to ID because of laws, lack of connections and for my wife that left me about 8 months ago. It actually became illegal because of propaganda by a guy whose name I can't remember at the moment and too drunk too google it. It was used as anti-mexican immigrant propaganda stating things such as "They rape white woman" and "It makes you go crazy" See: Reefer madness.

I will admit I have had a much higher (no pun intended) ambition for life and healthier activity from my self since I quit. But in a society doping its kids up on Ritalin, mcdonalds and Prozac who exactly are the real monsters in this scenario.

[Edited 2/16/2011 4:01:43 AM ]

2/22/2011 12:58:19 AM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  

joshfox1987
Twin Falls, ID
30, joined Feb. 2011

I smoked for 10 years tell I was arrested sad thing is if Id found out I was a dad a day sooner I would have bin stopped and probably wouldn't have bin arrested. Im 2 years sober and was looking at 15 years for 16.5 grams of weed just cuz they were in 8ths and it was a sting but the fact is it wasn't a gate way for me I chose to do other things and hated most any thing that wasn't from mother earth. weed open things up for me and it calmed me down I have adhd and well if it wasn't for pot id never have done 4 years college Im sober now for my son and me no one elts. I stopped in 1 day hell 1 minuet the sec I found out I was a father but things were to l8 but thats life. its a waist of money for it to be against the law and would make more jobs more money if it wasn't and if u chose to smoke weed its ur choice no one eltses ppl just like to get into ur life cuz there diff. weed was the second best thing in my life and still is even now that Im sober.

2/23/2011 6:33:55 PM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
sugarseeker
Kuna, ID
37, joined Feb. 2011

Some say marijuana is a hallucinogenic drug but I disagree. I smoked it for about 4 years and never hallucinated. Sure if you combine it with some other drug like crack or lsd you're going to see some weird shit. I personally never had the desire to try any harder drugs. I think it should be qualified in the same category as alcohol.

7/20/2011 10:27:59 PM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
vvba07
Circle Pines, MN
54, joined May. 2010

Just had a visit with a doctor on a mental health ward of a major University hospital and they have more patients suffering problems from from MJ then any other drug. The THC is stronger and young men and women are having real problems with bipolar and other mental health issues. DSM IV manual and others say the same thing.

Any idea why Amerstadam put pot off limits to tourists?
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2011/05/amsterdam-ban-pot-sales-tourists/38248/

A lot of drugs start out as ordinary weeds. I think there are something like 22 weeds that are refined into well known painkillers and drugs.

7/28/2011 9:55:39 AM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
dandylion_time
Over 2,000 Posts (2,438)
Sandy, UT
58, joined Jun. 2010

I think under this discription... Marijuana is a drug.
-----------------
drugs

1. medicinal substance: a natural or artificial substance given to treat or prevent disease or to lessen pain
2. illegal substance: an often illegal and sometimes addictive substance that causes changes in behavior and perception and is taken for the effects
3. pharmacology medical substance: a substance given to treat or prevent illness as defined in the U.S. Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act

8/15/2011 2:25:18 AM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
tunawnee
Coeur D Alene, ID
43, joined Jul. 2011

It;s a flipping herb man!!!! Try some tea!!!! spinkkles for your donuts all you cops!!!!

8/15/2011 2:27:15 AM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
tunawnee
Coeur D Alene, ID
43, joined Jul. 2011

I think all the doctors are suffering from LSD flashbacks!!!

8/15/2011 2:30:00 AM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
tunawnee
Coeur D Alene, ID
43, joined Jul. 2011

If you had half the brain I have you would know there ias really no such thiong as a weed!!! Everything natural has a purpose pea brain!!!

8/16/2011 10:23:42 AM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
dandylion_time
Over 2,000 Posts (2,438)
Sandy, UT
58, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from tunawnee:
If you had half the brain I have you would know there ias really no such thiong as a weed!!! Everything natural has a purpose pea brain!!!

I think she has had too much herbs

8/18/2011 10:02:40 PM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
casagrandegirls
Casa Grande, AZ
29, joined Jul. 2011

10/10/2011 2:46:29 PM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
lucky98837
Lakeport, CA
31, joined Jan. 2011

it is natural like tobacco and it does grow wild in some places but people abused it and now it is considered a drug

10/10/2011 4:52:28 PM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  

driven111
Boise, ID
27, joined Sep. 2011

weed is nothing but a relaxing inhabitant that stupid people make it out to be a drug. i mean for real why is cocaine safer??? really stupid. weed is harmless

12/5/2011 8:36:19 PM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  

tj_brewer1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,120)
Tooele, UT
34, joined Jul. 2010

It is indeed a drug. A very dangerous psychosomatically addictive drug. And it is technically illegal to boot.

4/26/2012 8:05:54 AM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  

sxyidcpl420
Notus, ID
56, joined Apr. 2012

[purple]In my opinion no marijuana isn't a drug. I've partaken since 13 years of age and experimented with many others I do consider drugs such as alcohol, meth, halucinagines ect. Those are drugs and if any of it were the gateway drug I'd say it's alcohol not weed. Thanks for listening opinions do matter! Bernie

6/11/2012 10:22:11 PM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
mellowfellow13
Idaho Falls, ID
46, joined Apr. 2012

So much better than booze.

6/15/2012 10:12:38 PM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  

anywhereusa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (70,921)
Converse, TX
52, joined Dec. 2009

When I was younger I used roll my own joints. That was soooooooooo long ago.

6/16/2012 7:23:34 AM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
getbent69
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,456)
Sandpoint, ID
48, joined May. 2012

Quote from anywhereusa:
When I was younger I used roll my own joints. That was soooooooooo long ago.
Shit you just rolled me one last week girl.

6/16/2012 8:09:34 AM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  

anywhereusa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (70,921)
Converse, TX
52, joined Dec. 2009

Shhhhhhhhhh!!!!! That was supposed to be our secret!

6/24/2012 5:04:23 PM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
ndnlookin
Pocatello, ID
46, joined Jun. 2012

What's wrong with WEED , there's not a bad person on weed .
A FRIEND IN WEED , A FRIEND INDEED !!!

8/6/2012 1:25:59 AM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
kinglove800
Caldwell, ID
25, joined Aug. 2012

where the ladies from caldwell im looking fo one thats meskan holla at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=D

9/16/2012 9:56:38 AM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  

cali4life209
Emmett, ID
27, joined Aug. 2012

We're do you even get marijuana around here lol

9/16/2012 2:49:20 PM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
rahkinit
Ontario, OR
25, joined Sep. 2012

It shouldn't be labeled as a drug because it is more of a medicinal herb, and if you label this as a drug then why not label all herb/plants with medicinal properties as such too? Just because it has been misused and abused doesn't mean it should be treated like a street drug.(I don't smoke/use Marijuana but I think it's stupid how it's been mislabeled and shit because I believe it shouldn't be considered a drug at all.)

9/18/2012 5:50:58 AM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
marriedncheatin
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,804)
Twin Falls, ID
50, joined Jul. 2012

Dont forget it helps on 0's

9/25/2012 12:03:30 AM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
audrajeen
Nampa, ID
40, joined Sep. 2012

Of course it is a drug! But so is tylenol! But that's not really what you're asking is it? Should it be legal? I wholeheartedly say YES! I'm a RN, I've seen so many effects of sanctioned, manmade/lab-made drugs. I've seen how marinol works on cancer pts. I've seen what alcohol, especially when used in excess, does to the body. I have never taken care of a patient in the hospital that is there for marijuana. I've taken care of so many OD patients from ativan, hydrocodone, percocet, rat poison, alcohol, seroquel.......etc....etc.... I don't know why marijuana is not utilized for it's good qualities...there must be an agreement between powerful people behind the scenes.....

12/2/2012 9:09:08 AM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  

cali4life209
Emmett, ID
27, joined Aug. 2012

Someone hook me up with sum?!

12/2/2012 11:26:12 PM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  

charlierogers
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,571)
Sandpoint, ID
60, joined Jun. 2012

Marijuana is a drug! Legalized in some states but still a drug that acts as a narcotic or hallucinogen and used legally mainly for medicinal purposes!!!

[Edited 12/2/2012 11:26:32 PM ]

4/12/2013 6:04:12 PM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  

chiefadareefa
Idaho Falls, ID
31, joined Mar. 2013

No way is it a drug. The use of marijuana as a spiritual medicine goes back almost to the beginning of human history. The fact its listed as a schedule one narcotic by the federal government just shows you how billions of dollars in research just proves that the feds aren't worried about your health or well being. If that was the case you'd find methamphetamines and cocaine at the top of the list.

6/22/2013 10:52:38 PM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
cowgirlnthesand
Arco, ID
58, joined Aug. 2011

no its a weed that grows outa the ground,or ya can call it a herb used for medicinal purpose,meth is a drug vicodins a drug ya get m from the drug store your local druggest,marijuana doesnt come from the drug store,bawa,,,it comes from the backyard,,it comes from god not man,thanks

6/24/2013 11:20:56 PM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
rockstarchick29
Garden City, ID
33, joined Jun. 2013

Marijuana is plant, an herb, a drug, and my best friend LOL We know each other very well.

7/20/2013 3:13:37 PM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  

justaneyedea
Twin Falls, ID
30, joined Jul. 2013

It's not a drug until I throw some blow on it..

8/16/2013 9:40:00 AM Your thoughts on Marijuana. Is it a drug? Is it not?  
jediknight2003
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,057)
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

Not a drug.

I have found my calling...

Does the truth matter to you?

Will you use technology for a higher purpose than those in power now?

http://www.thedailybleep.blogspot.com/2013/08/fox-reporters-fired-for-reporting-truth.html?m=1

http://www.ae911truth.org/

http://firefightersfor911truth.org/

I know I'm the crazy guy.

I'm the guy who was suppose to finish college and and pull 6 figures and never look back upon the small town that I grew up in.

I'm the guy who's suppose to buy a bunch of expensive toys and get angry when old timers don't know it's time for them to move on down the road.

I'm the guy who's suppose to do exactly what supervisors request and turn a blind eye to alternative possibilities.

http://scienceonreligion.org/index.php/news-research/research-updates/553-thinking-about-physics-suppresses-our-social-minds

Thinking about physics suppresses our social minds

Last year, a scientific study out of UBC-Vancouver made a splash by claiming that analytical thinking decreased people’s belief in God. Of course, this wasn’t much of a surprise – both hard-nosed science advocates and dreamy religious writers have noted the incompatibility between religious and analytic thinking. But new research offers a neurological perspective on this religion-science divide. Specifically, a team of cognitive scientists has found that the neural systems that deal with purely physical phenomena inhibit those that focus on social information, and vice-versa. Since many studies have linked social cognition to religious belief, it seems that our science minds and our religious minds are like streets at a crossroads: if one direction is flowing, the other is shut off.

"America doesn't get enough sunlight for solar power to work."

There is a lot happening in the world, and since the media is selling us short for ratings, you may be hearing from people like me. People who are tired for the lies and just want to live a peaceful life.