Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hot hookups app review

Study concepts to present a handful of possibilities if feasible . tucson dating Use caution about giving away something that can link you to your identity on the web. It is not uncommon for apps to be buggy, profile/chats unavaialble or individuals to not verify the app too generally. what do canadian guys like in a girl Don t get lost in the possible time suck of on line dating.

cleveland hookup sites

When I first moved to Charlotte in 2013, I relied on dating apps to meet guys. best dating sites in los angeles If the answer is yes, obtain out if they re divorced. Just add your profile, search other American members in search of like you for absolutely free online dating in United States. shark puppet omegle I nearly cancelled the first date, due to the fact I was like, this guy is as well nerdy and way to diverse than folks I dated in the past, Erickson stated.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/5/2011 12:19:55 AM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  

ltlone
Cincinnati, OH
52, joined Aug. 2010

I have had trouble with my weight all of my life and now that I am getting older and menopause has decided to be part of my life too, I am really struggling. I recently hurt my back and have alot of stress in my life right now . I also tend to turn to food when I am stessed out or feeling blue. Any suggestions on how to shake it off and get back on track to losing weight?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/15/2011 10:17:15 AM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  

maxtronger
Vancouver, WA
38, joined Mar. 2011

370 here. Was 330 in high-school then dropped to 235 when I started boxing. Now my diabetes is horrible so I need to hit this full force. Figure this might be a good place for moral support

3/15/2011 3:22:06 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
ladidada
Over 1,000 Posts (1,821)
Salt Lake City, UT
39, joined Feb. 2011

I've lost 41 pounds. Got another 20 to go but I've plateaued. So I hired a personal trainer. I'm losing inches and body fat though.

I had a hooray moment yesterday when I ran into an old friend at the pharmacy. She said she hardly recognized me because I looked so much different thinner.

3/15/2011 5:16:47 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
lauralynn222
Glendale, CA
98, joined Jul. 2010

I've used sparkpeople.com Its a free site. I mainly use it for the nutrition calculator, but there's a lot of groups on there that you can check in with, as well as here. Just on that site, there's probably thousands more people. Good luck with the weight loss. I've lost 40 and my goal is to lose 60 more.

3/16/2011 12:17:35 AM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  

maxtronger
Vancouver, WA
38, joined Mar. 2011

I use spark people but for tracking calories I use Fitday.com

3/18/2011 6:40:58 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
lookin4ones
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,437)
Hurst, TX
57, joined Oct. 2010

I need some tips to lose the weight. I exercise at the gym and eat healthy, but have not lost one lb. Any suggestions?

3/18/2011 8:52:37 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
alexdy
Columbia, SC
32, joined Mar. 2011

ESSENTIAL READ!!!!
Have you ever noticed that some people respond very well to the Adkins diet and others nearly die on it. Or how some can go on a vegetarian diet and get in great shape while you waste away on it. Balanced diet? What the %$#k IS that? It's not luck or lack of trying. It's your Blood. Yes, your blood. Your blood determines:
- what type of exercise you respond best to
- What foods act like a Cure or Poison
- Your immunity

The list goes on. If you want a definite answer as to what YOU should eat or how
YOU should workout. Read the book,"Eat right for your type." It's by a Dr. D'adamo. It has been the most informative book that I have ever read. You can get it at Barns & Nobles for like $25 or on amazon.com for like $6. For diet advice based on your blood type go to drlam.com/blood_type_diet/blood_?.asp ?= your BASIC blood type: O,A,B,AB no negatives or positives. Just the basic. If you followed instructions properly you will be brought to page that will tell you specific characteristics that your blood type possesses. Now, Scroll down the page and you'll see: "SEE DETAILED TYPE_?_ FOOD CHART"
Click on it and read all the things that will make all the difference in the world to your weight loss goals. I've been eating (95% of the time) only the foods listed as, "most beneficial" for 18 days now and I have lost 8lbs. I also have been sticking to a 1510 Calorie diet(religiously!). Go to myfitnesspal.com for help on determining your basic calorie requirements. It's a great tool!

Well I hope this has been informative and helpful to you all. Questions?

3/18/2011 9:12:56 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
tangochaser
Glendale, AZ
57, joined Feb. 2011

I'm down almost 40 pounds since September.

I've got another 70 to go.

Now that the weather has gotten nicer, out comes the bike and much longer walks.

3/19/2011 1:21:55 AM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
lookin4ones
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,437)
Hurst, TX
57, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from alexdy:
ESSENTIAL READ!!!!
Have you ever noticed that some people respond very well to the Adkins diet and others nearly die on it. Or how some can go on a vegetarian diet and get in great shape while you waste away on it. Balanced diet? What the %$#k IS that? It's not luck or lack of trying. It's your Blood. Yes, your blood. Your blood determines:
- what type of exercise you respond best to
- What foods act like a Cure or Poison
- Your immunity

The list goes on. If you want a definite answer as to what YOU should eat or how
YOU should workout. Read the book,"Eat right for your type." It's by a Dr. D'adamo. It has been the most informative book that I have ever read. You can get it at Barns & Nobles for like $25 or on amazon.com for like $6. For diet advice based on your blood type go to drlam.com/blood_type_diet/blood_?.asp ?= your BASIC blood type: O,A,B,AB no negatives or positives. Just the basic. If you followed instructions properly you will be brought to page that will tell you specific characteristics that your blood type possesses. Now, Scroll down the page and you'll see: "SEE DETAILED TYPE_?_ FOOD CHART"
Click on it and read all the things that will make all the difference in the world to your weight loss goals. I've been eating (95% of the time) only the foods listed as, "most beneficial" for 18 days now and I have lost 8lbs. I also have been sticking to a 1510 Calorie diet(religiously!). Go to myfitnesspal.com for help on determining your basic calorie requirements. It's a great tool!

Well I hope this has been informative and helpful to you all. Questions?

Thanks.

3/21/2011 12:31:52 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
looking4themate
Over 2,000 Posts (2,967)
Springdale, AR
48, joined Feb. 2011

I am, I've lost an actual 45lbs since moving to the forest in Aug 2010. And have lost 6 more lbs since starting this green tea fat burner pill. Also went down 3 pants sizes since aug. The inches were the most important to lose. It really brought up the self esteem. I'm definetly not anywhere near where I need or want to be, but I'm finally getting a lot closer to it.

Good luck all on your weight losing. Different things work for different people. Be safe and healthy about what your doing and never give up hope if you gain some back. Just change your tactics and try something different.

Congrats to all who have lost!

3/28/2011 5:45:31 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
gjlover
Over 2,000 Posts (2,833)
Grand Junction, CO
54, joined Aug. 2010

About 3 years ago I started traveling 100% for my company so I was eating out all the time. I went from the 250's to 300 pounds in a short period of time. So, I went from overweight to downright fat. When I could no longer put on my waist size 40 jeans, I said enough is enough.

Since I was still traveling, what I did was ordered whatever I wanted, but only ate half, or less, of what they gave me. Restaraunt portions are so large anyway. It took about 6 months to lose 40 pounds this way.

Then I made a major change in my diet, I just stopped eating sugar or anything that had sugar in it. I went completely without for a month to get my system used to not having it. I have also eliminated most carbs from my diet. It was tough. Now I have a fun size snickers or two each day. For my night snacks, now I eat whole grain cereals rather than cookies or pastries. I have also started eating breakfasts of oatmeal which keeps me from getting hungry before lunch.

I try to have one big meal a day, usually lunch. Most evenings I have a bowl of whole grain cereal or some other small portion of food. When I do have a meal in the evenings, it is a small meal.

I am now down to 210 pounds and that took about two years to lose the 90 pounds. I have 20 more pounds, maybe 30 and I will be where I want to be. Thing is, my diet sounds kind of restrictive, but it is real easy for me to follow now.

4/3/2011 6:26:39 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
lovingheart55
Nowata, OK
62, joined Aug. 2010

I am still actively and will alway be actively trying to lose some weight and then need to maintain it.. I lost 80 pounds, but had a medical problem and had to take steroids for two years and gained 30 lbs back, am working on taking it back off, and then continue to my desired weight, My problem is I have always been a bbw..even as a child. So it will probably be a life time deal for me...

4/4/2011 5:25:48 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
olddi
Over 1,000 Posts (1,384)
Daytona Beach, FL
59, joined Sep. 2009

Hi i'm on Alli I started Jan 26. i've only lose 14 pounds BUT I love it and the recipes are awesome I like that You cook for 1 and You can eat it all Yummy . I was wondering if anyone eles is doing Alli ? .......... di

4/4/2011 5:39:30 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
olddi
Over 1,000 Posts (1,384)
Daytona Beach, FL
59, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from lauralynn222:
I've used sparkpeople.com Its a free site. I mainly use it for the nutrition calculator, but there's a lot of groups on there that you can check in with, as well as here. Just on that site, there's probably thousands more people. Good luck with the weight loss. I've lost 40 and my goal is to lose 60 more.
My sis like sparkpeople.com . di

4/4/2011 11:07:34 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
jocieanne
Montier, MO
69, joined Jun. 2010

Have posted my weight loss on some of the other blogs. As to date I have lost 190 lbs in a little over 2yrs. Did not do surgery to loose it. I had lost 165lbs and then had to have another 25lbs removed surgically because it was so much weight on my legs it was causing circulation problems. Glover has the right idea. THe way I have lost mine and been able to keep it off. One thing. I never say the word diet. It has to be a total change of your eating habits. I thought I would starve the first month but lost 35lb that month and made it. I did like Glover and the things I eat, I cut down on the size and no second helpings. Also cut out some of the best foods we like. Sweets, potatoes and bread. I eat some in moderation. Still want to loose around another 50 lbs but the surgery I had caused me to get a bacterial infection and have been pretty sick from it so it will be a while before I can do my water exercises and walking. Am not eating much anyway since I have been sick. Feel so much bettter. Diabetics. I was on over 700 units of insulin and down to 120 units. It will improve your health. Once you start do not look back. Just move ahead. Best wishes to everyone trying.

4/6/2011 5:56:20 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
lovingheart55
Nowata, OK
62, joined Aug. 2010

I have lost another 2 lbs..Keep up the good work..

4/6/2011 7:40:32 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  

galion90210
Over 2,000 Posts (3,983)
Galion, OH
63, joined Oct. 2010

Not sure what adkins is but low carb works for me. The not eat at all about killed me. Can`t get vegs from America any more. Japanese beetles stopped me from planting a garden. Hate these Japanese lady bugs am I seeing a problem here?

4/14/2011 4:29:16 AM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
chris9231990
Monroe, NY
27, joined Mar. 2011

Congradulations on your success. Keep up the good work.

6/18/2011 4:43:18 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
cunning9492
Buffalo, NY
25, joined Jun. 2011

I'm actively trying to lose weight. I don't drink soda and I don't eat fast food. I started my diet on April, 22nd, 2011, and I lost 7.6 lbs so far!

I don't have family who is supportive of my weight loss, so I am on this website with people who are just like me and are my support/inspiration!

To all who is losing weight, it's hard, but it's good in the long run. Good luck!

6/19/2011 9:31:38 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
gigiok
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,669)
Stroud, OK
35, joined Apr. 2011

I am actively trying (again)......I hit a certain point & I hit a plateau & I lose focus instead of pushing through it but I have lost 21 pounds since January 1, 2011.....& I've lost 41 pounds from my highest weight ever....it's just hard to keep goin sometimes....

me at my heaviest weight 41 pounds ago

[Edited 6/19/2011 9:33:37 PM ]

6/19/2011 9:50:42 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
gigiok
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,669)
Stroud, OK
35, joined Apr. 2011

& last Christmas 21 pounds ago

6/20/2011 1:37:10 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
dilly22
Port Saint Lucie, FL
43, joined Jun. 2011

I am down 3.2 lbs so far, would be down more but I am gaining a lot of muscle too, riding my bike, doing pushups (up to 86 now) situps and other weight exercises. My clothes are fitting me a lot looser. I think I am probably down overall 6-7 lbs but because of my muscle it only shows 3.2 on the scale.

6/21/2011 11:37:54 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
rolltide35173
Trussville, AL
43, joined Jun. 2011

I lost 165 pounds, but got completely paralyzed in a car accident. I gained a lot back but I have regained most of my movement. So I have lost 12 pounds in 3 months.

6/22/2011 2:19:45 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
dilly22
Port Saint Lucie, FL
43, joined Jun. 2011

thats awesome roll.

how far have you come back from your injury % wise?

today after 5.5 mile ride.

[Edited 6/22/2011 2:21:34 PM ]

6/22/2011 3:15:54 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
rolltide35173
Trussville, AL
43, joined Jun. 2011

I'd have to say 75%. when I had the accident , the only thing that would move were my eyes. Now I can walk completely unassisted , I just don't have a lot of strength. I have use of both hands, but not like it was before. it has been a crazy ride

6/22/2011 3:30:53 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
dilly22
Port Saint Lucie, FL
43, joined Jun. 2011

keep it up brother, its a long journey. I am trying to get back into shape after a two decades of abusing my body. I had 4.5% body fat in high school and just thought I would stay that way. After my car accident 5+ years ago I ballooned up big time now I am tired of living like this and its hard but so far the results speak for themselves, haven't lost a lot of weight yet but I have gotten in better shape and my clothes are fitting looser.

6/22/2011 4:08:42 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
rolltide35173
Trussville, AL
43, joined Jun. 2011

Way to go. Losing the weight took a year and a half. No surgery just diet and working out. in fact, the accident occurred on my way to the gym

6/22/2011 4:22:26 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
dilly22
Port Saint Lucie, FL
43, joined Jun. 2011

that is the way im going. I don't want to do any quick weight loss. My gut is too big and would get flabby skin, I want to do it slow and steady and get my washboard stomach back.

Got any diet tips or anything else? Or just hard work?

I am about to start weight training next week, my brother has a bow flex and I guilted him into dusting it off so we could work out on it.

6/22/2011 4:50:33 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
rolltide35173
Trussville, AL
43, joined Jun. 2011

I ate 5 small meals a day 6 days a week. On the seventh day, I ate anything I wanted. I also went to the gym 7 days a week. I had a protein shake after every workout

6/22/2011 8:31:56 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
mscinnamonkisse
Glendale, AZ
29, joined Jun. 2011

I been on my journey since 04/26/11 my start weight was 179.5 and now im 167.8..lost 11.7lbs so far...happy at my progress i have 23 more pounds to lost tho...but im working hard.

6/22/2011 8:50:35 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
rolltide35173
Trussville, AL
43, joined Jun. 2011

Great job cinnamon. It's tough, but stick to it.

6/23/2011 9:17:37 AM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
dilly22
Port Saint Lucie, FL
43, joined Jun. 2011

since I started losing I am technically down about 13 lbs overall, but since I started working out about 8 lbs + about 3 lbs in muscle gain so I figure around 11+ lbs over all considering muscle weighs more than fat.

6/24/2011 12:19:12 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
rolltide35173
Trussville, AL
43, joined Jun. 2011

I found that losing weight slower is better because its easier to keep it off. Keep up the good work

7/1/2011 8:04:34 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
clawskitty
Sebring, FL
38, joined Jun. 2011

Im working on it, so far ive lost 30lbs, and still 50 to go to hit my goal area for weight. Dieting is helping, but I know physical exercise would help greatly. Just wish I could find something that wouldnt hurt my leg so much. Ive tried zumba, that was fun as hell, but 5 min into it ,would make me limp for two days. I could only tolerate it for a few sessions before giving in. So, i've been looking for exercises meant for people with disabilities, i've found a few, that dont require me jumping or running, and let me tell ye, so far, i feel it all in my stomach muscles. But i need to find more, so if anyone knows of anything, feel free to let me know, i wanna get down to my before child weight! ^_^ and just know this, no matter how many years youve been weighing more then you want to, it can be done, you just got to want it bad enough ^_^

7/1/2011 10:09:06 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  

bber31
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,493)
Calabasas, CA
38, joined Jun. 2011

I'm getting down to 7% bodyfat, currently at about 10-9ish, I like being "RIPPED" during summer!

7/4/2011 6:37:18 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
nikki182004
Lancaster, PA
31, joined Jun. 2011

Hi everyone, just wanted to say that by reading ur posts I am inspired to start living and eating right. I understand diets aren't lasting and it's time for a lifestyle change. Hopefully I'll be able to share my success story as well,thanks again! And any tips or advice is greatly appreciated .

7/4/2011 7:46:09 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
angel_rose1976
Mount Joy, PA
41, joined May. 2011

I am actively trying to lose weight. So far I am watching what I eat, and doing a lot of walking until I can get a gym membership.

7/5/2011 9:13:45 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
stang_girl_25
Evergreen, AL
32, joined Jul. 2011

I am. I've dropped 100 pounds in 18 months and my goal is to lose another 50 by the end of the year.

7/10/2011 10:43:47 AM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  

marybi2011
Over 1,000 Posts (1,742)
Emporia, KS
28, joined May. 2011

i need help loosing weight. i have depression and bipolar which makes it almost impossible to loose weight. ill lose 10 and gain it right back without eating alot. i walk sometimes but its so hot right now i burn like a lobster. any other ideas out there to get me down 35 lbs

7/14/2011 10:50:32 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  

bber31
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,493)
Calabasas, CA
38, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from marybi2011:
i need help loosing weight. i have depression and bipolar which makes it almost impossible to loose weight. ill lose 10 and gain it right back without eating alot. i walk sometimes but its so hot right now i burn like a lobster. any other ideas out there to get me down 35 lbs

Have your thyroid checked out! You gain weight without eating a lot? You sure that "alot" isn't just what you feel isn't alot? Are you starving to lose weight? Maybe you are messing with your metabolic rate due to inconsistant eating patterns? What does your diet consist of?

11/5/2011 11:20:19 AM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  

crzyfiesty1
Tyler, TX
55, joined May. 2011

how is that hcg working for you?? I need help with it

11/5/2011 1:32:42 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
jay_113
Lawton, OK
37, joined Nov. 2011

15 pounds since october heres a link to a sample pack

http://jsweightloss.net/app/websites/retail/greatshapetoday2/index.cfm?init=1

11/6/2011 2:03:55 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
july557
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,318)
Middleport, OH
60, joined Oct. 2011

I am as i have been riding an excerise bike since jan. of this year. Just went on it 17 miles today. Also walking my dog when the weather is nice.

11/10/2011 2:00:59 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
solemanmt
Over 2,000 Posts (3,369)
Flagstaff, AZ
44, joined Aug. 2011

june I was 330lbs

today I'm 283lbs

11/10/2011 8:59:49 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
blondeks1
South Hutchinson, KS
32, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from solemanmt:
june I was 330lbs

today I'm 283lbs

That's a nice amount lost. How exactly did you do it?

11/22/2011 10:18:25 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
fmel91
Fairfax, VA
26, joined Oct. 2011

I need to losse 10 Or 5!! It's so hard man all that food hahaha !!!!

11/23/2011 3:22:39 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
xxtovenxx
Metairie, LA
35, joined Nov. 2011

@misspink

I have a wii...wii fit is ok to start out with, I would recommend some of the other games though, I have about 5 different ones that I use. I work out 4 hours a day everyday(2 in the am, 2 in the pm) I eat right and have lost about 25 lbs in the last month and a half. I have major issues with my metabolism and also have pcos which makes it extremely difficult for me to lose weight, although I don't really gain weight, guess I'm lucky about that.

11/26/2011 7:59:45 AM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
zimie
Vinton, VA
56, joined May. 2009

Fad diets and miracle drugs are all crap. You need to change your life style to lose weight and keep it off. Stay away from carbs and sugar and you will lose weight. Add in a little exercise and you will lose even faster. Stay away from the artificial sweetners that come in the blue, pink and yellow packets. They trick your body into storing fat. Use all natural sweetners such as Truvia or Stevia.

11/30/2011 6:14:01 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
cutter78
Grand Prairie, TX
39, joined Nov. 2011

I've always been into fitness and have gone back in forth with weight gain and loss...I've recently been made aware of a weight loss program that is a total package including cleanse, fiber, protein, metabolic regulation and blood sugar stabilization, shopping list and other stuff. I'm really looking forward to trying this out!

1/20/2012 2:42:34 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
gorditabonita55
Cicero, IL
31, joined Jan. 2012

I've lost about 13 lbs over a period of a month... I've changed my eating habits tremendously! I have also joined the YMCA and try to go swimming at least twice a week....

I still eat things that aren't good for me every now and then... but I try to do it in moderation...plus I have noticed in the past when I cut something that I love and tell myself I can't have it, I want it more. So I'm trying to take a healthier approach.

1/23/2012 3:59:35 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
joditt
Lynchburg, VA
53, joined Aug. 2010

i have lost a lot of weight in the last year.. mainly from eating,.. proteins, veggies, and fruits.. No bread, or sugar. Walk up to five miles a day, and zumba, yoga, etc...

ex: plain organic greek yogurt (add some trail mix for a treat and can also use it instead of mayo for salads & etc), boiled eggs with just garlic salt ,lots of apples & bananas, steak, chicken, veggies, every once in a while corn chips (they are all nature) pop corn with Parmesan grated cheese, shredded wheat cereal, low fat milk, and drink lots of and nothing but water.(NO DIET DRINKS) in the beginning anyways. then maybe a glass of wine if ur good!!

I didn't start off this way tho... i had to keep cutting back on the food, and moving up on the walking til i got my weight moving.. i can't do it slow. or i will quit.

if you do this you will drop off weight so fast you will not recognize yourself in a year...that is if you have a lot to loose

Get some scales and watch it drop 5 pounds a day sometimes... it will move fast encouraging you to do even more... like a positive snowball affect, then more dates, which helps with more weight lose and encouragements...

when on the computer.. sit on a exorcize ball and bounce, and lift weights.
walk and hike different places with different people.. so it keeps it interesting..

Wish You luck!!!!

[Edited 1/23/2012 4:02:31 PM ]

1/24/2012 1:41:33 AM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  

boobs55
Santa Ana, CA
61, joined Nov. 2011

Ladies you're all doing great! BUT I found the easiest solution to help middle-aged women lose weight. we all know how hard it is to lose weight after a certain age because our metabolisms slow way down ...especially during and after menopuse it can start as early as our mid 30's like it did me

I wasn't trying to lose weight I weighed around 155' didn't look to bad I ate fairly sensibly & my job kept me pretty aactive but the other main concern we should have at that age is calcium deficiency so I started taking vitamin D3 for that purpose ( I work graveyard so I don't see much sun which also helps in calcium absorbtion which I didn't know that either till most recently) anyway I started taking the vitamin D and in about a week I started noticing more energy, my clothes looser etc. so I got on the scale I'd lost almost 10lbs and that has continued till I'm now about 125 and holding lol for about 3 mos now. So of course I had to research it.

I'm not anexception try it!! you may bepleasantly surprised

Keep up the good work girls

1/24/2012 1:45:29 AM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  

boobs55
Santa Ana, CA
61, joined Nov. 2011

No wait it's been holding for 6 mos. not 3 lol. Now if I could just do something about my mind LOL

1/24/2012 11:24:12 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
jenlynn84
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,616)
Bemidji, MN
33, joined Jul. 2011

Great job everyone!

I've lost 15lbs in two weeks so far on the 17 Day Diet. Starting the second cycle on Thursday and I'm so excited! I'm feeling great, lots of energy, and all my clothes are baggy already!

[Edited 1/24/2012 11:24:49 PM ]

1/25/2012 3:30:16 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
soicuref1946
Bronx, NY
71, joined Oct. 2011

I have begun using a "CHEF BLENDER" to make the Dr OZ green drink and eating "Steel Cut oats for the first three days I was amazed at the positive change I felt. Over the next four days I are ice cream, gum balls, trail mix, potato chips etc. and feel terrible. My addiction has to be over come.
Thanks for letting me vent, and hopefully I'll get serious

2/7/2012 12:46:45 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  

ctmale1956
Westport, CT
61, joined Nov. 2011

copn Grats on your weight loss!!!!

2/7/2012 12:50:15 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  

ctmale1956
Westport, CT
61, joined Nov. 2011

There ARE no magic diests or bullets.....weight loss is a long hard road.....and, may I say, it is not changing the eating pattern but rather getting into the right mind set....

My doctor told me to eat many small and healthy meals per day for it take a lot of energy to break down the food. So, for me, it's oat meal. yoguat, and gallons of water....I also started to get outside --- walk -- run and lift.

The BIGGEST problem we all fast is basically two letters -- TV. Once you no long have that darn thing, a whole new world will begin to open up for you.

2/7/2012 5:58:59 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
jocieanne
Montier, MO
69, joined Jun. 2010

I have lost 200lbs over the past 2 1/2 yrs and it will never go back. Did the yo yo dieting most of my adult life. Yes, I would loose then gain it and more back. I had a fall all most 3 yrs ago and the silve linning in that fall made me take a good look at my life. Long story short I had been widowed and gained a lot more weight. The thing that helped me most as the fall did damage to my right ankle on both sides was to do water exercise and walk. Also porting size. You can eat most anything but have to control the amount. I did quit sweets, potatoes, and bread pretty much. I still want to loose around 50 more and going back to pool tomorrow. Best wishes to anyone who tries. It can be done.

2/7/2012 9:26:33 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
applebottom26
Bakersfield, CA
33, joined Oct. 2011

I am at 280

2/16/2012 10:22:05 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight? | Page 2  
vonrag
Houston, TX
50, joined Feb. 2012

lifestyle change not a diet... The fat will come back as soon as you stop....

Would it be okay if you could lose weight by changing 1 simple habit and keep it of forever?

watch video, my testimonial is on the page...

bit.ly/shakencookies

Rickey
832-426-2611