Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps con

Would you mind please sharing a hyperlink to this startup Roam ? They sound fascinating but I ve not heard of it. craigslist hookups calgary We didn t program anything in distinct or time/place. three million to its Californian customers in 2019, following a class action lawsuit was filed against the company regarding its discriminatory pricing. russian teacher kicked Dating on the net can be extremely powerful and statistics are showing that far more and much more individuals are obtaining married with partners they have met on line.

mega personal websites

uk is 1 of the most popular absolutely free dating web sites in the UK. dating in huntsville al We possibly would have gotten along just fine, and they have been undoubtedly the right guy for somebody. Perhaps your date is not crazy about cologne, but she is drawn to specific scents . locanto okc Eharmony is committed to assisting singles uncover like each day and we are confident in our potential to do so.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/15/2010 6:13:11 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
shastabella
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,572)
Lewistown, PA
61, joined Sep. 2010

I am, and doing a good job. I've lost 49.6 lbs since March. I thought that if there are others who are working on their weight loss we could do a weekly weigh in. It'll help keep us motivated if we have that weekly pat on the back.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/17/2010 6:44:45 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
pixie67
Cartersville, GA
51, joined Jul. 2009

Great job on your loss so far. In the past couple of months I have put on 10 pounds and have started back exercising this week with the goal of taking it off. Need to make sure I stay on track.

9/19/2010 9:38:44 AM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  

bojo7
Over 1,000 Posts (1,063)
Debary, FL
66, joined May. 2007

3 # down, 37 to go---started to walk a mile a day again after a hot hot summer

9/19/2010 8:41:33 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
dancer8549
Whitestone, NY
68, joined Sep. 2010

Hi all, I've been doing Weight Watchers for a while. Got close to my goal weight then life happened (stress eater here) and some came back. Just thankful those pounds didn't bring friends with them. Looking forward to a cruise in November and would like to be at least 20 pounds lighter by then.

Wish everyone a good week.

Sue

9/23/2010 3:51:36 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
shastabella
Lewistown, PA
61, joined Sep. 2010

I lost 1.4 lbs this week. Yeah me!

9/28/2010 9:04:57 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  

luesgirl
Cocoa, FL
61, joined Jul. 2010

I've been working on my weight for two years now. Started at 355, Lost down to 235 now back up to 290 down to 270 been yoyoing back and forth. Haven't been able to loose anything in last month. Eat veggies and fruits steamed. fish and chicken two times a week. Nothing fried. Doctors are happy with all my blood work cholesterol has lowered greatly now off that medication. Had a knee replacement which I put some weight on afterward because of depression. But back on the exercising now so feeling better all the way around. I was told by doctor to drink my weight in ounces like I weigh 260 lbs so drink 260 ounces of water a day. With that I feel like I'm floating. ;0)

10/3/2010 9:28:51 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  

bright_eyes17
Sutherlin, OR
58, joined Sep. 2010

I'm not sure how to post a picture on here and I am totally new to posting threads but certainly not new to trying to lose weight, lost about 11 lbs lately from heartbreak and working out like a fiend but now not losing anything and becoming seriously frustrated, need to lose 50 lbs!!! I'm a diabetic and have been able to go off of evening medication from working out at the college fitness center and I do alot of walking and drinking of water but worried I'm not eating enough and that's why I'm not losing, has anyone else had a problem like that???

I'm bummed out!

10/10/2010 10:06:17 AM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
serenitymrose
Seneca, MO
32, joined Oct. 2010

you might have stoped losing # because your body is used to your work out try changing it up doing new things and more cardio. hopefully it helps I am also trying to lose wieght I am doing the couch to 5K right now just start I hope to lose all of the baby wieght lol I have always had a hard time losing wieght and even more so since having my son. good luck everyone!!

10/11/2010 12:12:35 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  

1tamedbear
Jacksonville, NC
43, joined Oct. 2010

Hi, well first of all, good for you, keep working out and walking, and loosing weight. if i can give you any advice at all it would be this. shock your body, what i mean is change your routine up. your body is getting use and adapted to your routine, change your routine ie. weights, treadmill incline power jog, this will shock your body and you will see results in no time good luck

10/11/2010 5:55:53 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
blossom2356
Dayton, OH
70, joined Aug. 2010

I started eating right the first of January I have lost over 70 lbs now my problem is the flab that is hanging on my body.

10/11/2010 11:46:36 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
shastabella
Lewistown, PA
61, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from blossom2356:
I started eating right the first of January I have lost over 70 lbs now my problem is the flab that is hanging on my body.

Are you exercising? It's important to tone the body and turn the fat into muscle. I'm going to be joining Curves besides exercising at home and using my treadmill.

10/12/2010 4:45:51 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  

sointoyoutwo
North Charleston, SC
61, joined Sep. 2010

I just started with a diet doctor and lost 10 pounds last month. I was suppose to exercise but didn't. I have started walking now everyday! Hopefully I will lose more. But I do realize 2-3 pounds a week is the safest way to go. I have been trying to find a treadmill or stepper, arobics is out of the question but I am going to try yoga or pilates.

10/18/2010 1:35:02 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
lkocher
Over 1,000 Posts (1,705)
Salt Lake City, UT
39, joined Dec. 2009

I lost 11 lbs working out. And I've just gone on the HCG diet. So far I've lost another 8 lbs.

I have another 40 to go before I hit my goal weight of 130.

I just slid easily into a pair of jeans I couldn't even button 3 months ago. Feeling good and motivated.

10/19/2010 4:41:10 AM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  

joey33icerain
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,006)
Linden, NJ
30, joined Jul. 2009

me i drink more water less sugars exercise alot more kinda hard but worth it good luck to you all

10/19/2010 7:08:50 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
lakerprincess24
Rialto, CA
32, joined Oct. 2010

meeeeeee

10/21/2010 6:27:38 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  

bright_eyes17
Sutherlin, OR
58, joined Sep. 2010

When I wrote my last post I was doing great with the physical fitness and then met up with a diabetic nutritionist who told me that I was exercising so much and eating so little that I had put my body into starvation mode and wrote up a food plan for me, unfortunately I had an accident days later and now I'm in a wheelchair for a few more weeks, I was hiking and slid just a little bit but my foot caught the leftover edge of a step and snapped my foot sideways.
I ruptured my major ligament in the ankle and my connecting bones at the left side of my right foot separated and I lost some bone one that side, also broke my tibia and dislocated some other bone God knows which one, had surgery two days later and really pissed off at the fact that I can't work out at all, I'm not allowed to bear any weight on that foot for another 5 weeks and then physical therapy and in January another surgery to remove all the screws and pins inside my foot.
I'm trying hard to not fall into the old bad habits and just eat whatever I want because I can't do anything anyway but I do still do things, I can clean house wherever the wheelchair will fit and I still can stand on my good foot so I make dinner and can do dishes and stuff like that. No matter what is going on in your life don't become discouraged find some way to keep your spirits up and always do what you can safely to keep losing weight or maintaining what you have lost, I will be back out there soon and even though I'm scared that my foot and leg won't be strong enough to do what I was doing I will work up on it slowly and gain back my strength!!!
You all hang in there and each and everyone of you should be proud of every step forward that you take, a step backward just means 2 steps forward are needed to regain control.

10/22/2010 1:29:28 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
lkocher
Over 1,000 Posts (1,705)
Salt Lake City, UT
39, joined Dec. 2009

Ouch Bright Eyes! That sounds like it really hurt. Stick with your diet while you recover. Nearly 85 percent of weight loss is what you put in your mouth.

Can you do some arm weights?

Best wishes to all of you!

I am down another 5 lbs on HCG and I've lost a whole size.

Lyns

11/2/2010 11:48:59 AM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
copperheadone
Belmont, MA
52, joined Nov. 2010

I am trying to lose weight and have lost many, many pounds. Cut out the sodium, sugar, cut your carbs out and add fiber to your diet. Fiber is what helps you to lose the weight. (Fiber bars are delicious, whole wheat bread w/fiber, anything that fiber one makes is great for you.) And of course, exercising. Take a walk, go to a gym or if your more or less confined to a chair-do anything to raise your arms and put small weights in them. (and legs too.)

Using small weights is great to burn off the fat. The fat then turns into lean muscle. Water!!! Drink plenty of it. Eat veggies, plenty of fruits, stay away from all meats except chicken or turkey. Fish is very good for you. Eat many small portions per day. (It gets your metabolism going.) Cup your hand. The inside of your cupped hand should be the size portion.

When you eat. Eat a big salad first. But easy on the dressing. Thats all fat. Get fat free dressing.

What we have to do is learn how to eat. I know for me, instead of feeling.....I ate. Its important to work on the inside as well as the outside. Most of all, get in the mindset you can and will do it. We all have the choice to make our lives the way we want. Make it better! Im doing it. Good Luck to all!

We have the best thing available for learning how to diet. The internet.

11/5/2010 2:34:15 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
workingirl3
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,851)
Middleport, OH
60, joined Jun. 2010

i am as i am watching what i eat. pop is a no no for me.

11/5/2010 8:32:40 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  

anyoneknown
Goshen, IN
38, joined Nov. 2010

I am trying but need more to do and more people to go find things to do with. Anyone want to go dancing with me? How about walking and chatting at the mall? Want to go to the gym together? ANY THING! I have only lost 16lbs in 5 months help is needed!

11/11/2010 5:19:10 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
lkocher
Over 1,000 Posts (1,705)
Salt Lake City, UT
39, joined Dec. 2009

Well I started HCG at 196. I lost 30 lbs bringing down my weight to 166. Since I've stopped HCG and started the 1500 calorie a day plus working out, I've lost another three lbs. 163 today!

I was a size 18. Now I'm a 12.

The roll is off my stomach and that area is nice and smooth. My upper body looks great but my butt, hips and thighs need a lot of work. That's always been my problem area.

I have 28 more lbs to go! I feel like that goal is within reach now.

11/19/2010 8:57:52 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
lkocher
Over 1,000 Posts (1,705)
Salt Lake City, UT
39, joined Dec. 2009

I've lost another 4 lbs. Going to the gym daily and working hard. I've joined a hiking club. My clothes are looser but I don't think I've dropped another size yet. I haven't really tried anything on though.

11/22/2010 4:01:04 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
leejeans1
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,327)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Dec. 2008

Congrats to you all! Even though I believe I reached my goal *from 170, size comfortable 14 to 135 in comfortable 8*......I feel better, sleeping less *feel very refreshed*, and enjoy eating healthy food. *I found to eliminate at least 95% of processed food *canned, frozen, restaurants, goodies, all white food *use wheat instead*, real butter than margarine, eliminate salad dressing by eating avocado *yes, I eat tons of them...it's good fat*, and making things from scratch *it's not hard....use your crockpot to cook beans, vegetables, etc.*. Do I crave for treats? Hell, yeah, and it's okay to have a piece just so you don't have a meltdown and revert back. I sometimes order a personal pan pizza every couple of weeks just so I don't *drool/salivate ridiculously*, lol.

This is all without working out but I highly suggest to work out in order to tone your muscles and skin. Get out and go for walk to help your lungs and blood working good.

Continue with your hard work, folks.

11/24/2010 9:35:37 AM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
wantafem
Beverly Hills, CA
30, joined Nov. 2010

Don't eat corn.
Eat greek yogart 2% (f*ge) and as much raw veggis as you can and no suger or fake sweeters.

These sites should help:

http://www.TruthAboutAbs.com/

http://www.steviva.com/

http://www.grasslandbeef.com/

11/26/2010 4:30:24 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
misspink7
Sioux Falls, SD
32, joined Nov. 2010

Hi everyone!

Congrats to everyone who has lost weight here

I recently am dealing with weight issues and I finally went to the doctor to find out if there is a medical reason because I changed the way I eat and was working out at the gym 5x a week for 2 hours and I never lost a pound. I am on quite a bit of meds and they all make me gain more weight and it sucks. So when I went to the doctor a week ago I was weighed and today I stepped on the scale 5 pounds lighter yay! Thanks to my new diet she put me on which is a low calorie diet to help prevent me from getting diabetes cuz I am very close to having it. She also recommened trying wii fit? Has anyone ever used it? If you have do u like it? Does it work?

Thanks

11/27/2010 1:29:55 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
rose621
Phoenix, AZ
36, joined May. 2010

I lost 20 pounds last year, but this year have not really lost any weight (just inches). Will have to start working out again, no procrastinating this time! Not into gyms, would rather enjoy the outdoors. I changed my eating habits over a long period of time...after avoiding/limiting certain foods for awhile I no longer crave those.

11/29/2010 10:25:04 AM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
michiganbeauty
Flint, MI
53, joined Jul. 2008

I'm trying to lose weight. My weight loss has plateued. I'm tired of the same foods
and the same excercises. I'm stuck in a rut.

12/1/2010 4:47:28 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
bobtherider123
Oak Lawn, IL
32, joined Nov. 2010

i started working out and eating healthy about 2 weeks ago now. i started at 195lbs im 5' 10-11". i only drink water and eat turkey subs with only veggies on them no mustards or meyo and on wheat bread. i currently weight 178.5 lbs so i have lost 16.5 lbs in 2 weeks. i walk 1 mile on a tread mill at 10 deg incline every day now, ride my bike when my legs hurt to much to walk(i get shin splints easily from running). when i ride my bike i usually cover 10 miles minimum which is more of a work out for me since im still riding my 20" bike from high school so i cant really sit down i have to stand the whole ride. aside from that i also have a full cable/free weight home gym and an exercise bike at home. the gym i mainly use for upper body work out.

12/2/2010 4:32:28 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
dixie45
Turner, ME
49, joined Aug. 2010

Congrats on everyone's weight loss!

I am working on loosing my extra pounds, I walk daily and in the winter time I'm outside more doing snow clean up. I was 279.5 and now down to 246.5 I did a 33lb weight loss by cutting out Wheat and Gluten. Before hand I would eat just 2000 as recommended and was working on remodeling my trailer, I spent many hot days running up and down on ladders and lifting wood etc. However, I ended up gaining so much weight, I ended up getting so frustrated that I just gave up.

So keep up the great success and DON'T GIVE UP!!!!

12/9/2010 8:17:19 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
2shacks
Over 2,000 Posts (2,947)
Concord, NC
54, joined Jun. 2010

I think it's wonderful for everyone to be so honest and posting. Thanks to the guys who posted and gave support..most of the posters are female. I'm almost to my goal. I do not weigh myself..go by clothes. I want to be 2 sizes smaller, I'm estimating 15lbs. It is harder w/holidays here. I'm cooking for others..some of my favs that I only get at Christmas. I'm being strict all day except for one thing I may want. This cold weather doesn't help, harder to get outside.

12/10/2010 6:50:23 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  

tropitas
East Chicago, IN
45, joined Dec. 2010

I've been losing and then i gain it right back. its so hard cuz im doing it alone.

12/12/2010 1:42:35 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  

badboybilly2103
Melrose Park, IL
32, joined Sep. 2010

Hate fat people.... I dont know how some people can let themn selve's go like that or even look in the mirror.

12/12/2010 10:34:30 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
insomniac_88
Hammondsport, NY
51, joined Aug. 2010

I am not actively trying to lose weight, I am doing it. Eating to lose weight and I have lost 65 pounds. I stay away from fatty foods, eat oatmeal and salads and hummus. Recently I started jogging, yes in 29 degree weather and I love it..go just about every day for a mile or two. Do I miss meat?..no, Bocca burgers are awesome!!

12/12/2010 10:36:08 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
insomniac_88
Hammondsport, NY
51, joined Aug. 2010

Bad boy is not nice!!

12/22/2010 11:59:18 AM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
kallmesweety
Torrance, CA
25, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from badboybilly2103:
Hate fat people.... I dont know how some people can let themn selve's go like that or even look in the mirror.

I don't think anyone cares what u hate...if uve read any of the post No one ealse is HATING BUT U

So I think if u need attition go ealse were..n grow up name kalling is a lil outdated

12/23/2010 2:28:56 AM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  

jasmi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,554)
Latrobe, PA
61, joined Jun. 2008

I am waiting til after this year is over before I start to diet. Too much temptation around right now!

12/23/2010 8:57:51 AM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
lxlgreeneyez
South El Monte, CA
25, joined Aug. 2010

I started to Workout since November something and I weighted myself and I was 156 now yesterday I weighted myself now I am 140. I have not ate chips or any candy or soda, I just drink water and juice without sugar.

12/28/2010 9:46:28 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
groovy_angel4u
Pacific, MO
27, joined Dec. 2010

I am trying but is having bad luck can't find a diet plan that works for me

12/29/2010 8:03:03 AM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
jesi1234
Omaha, NE
25, joined Dec. 2010

Yeah, I'm trying to lose weight to. That is a good idea for the weekly weigh in, I feel that could really help motivate more people and adding advice or positive comments will drive other to keep going.

For me, my challenge to lose weight really started 2 yrs ago. Since then I went from a size 15 to a size 7/9 and still trying to go down. Most of the reason I feel I'm stuck is because of some eating issues and just poor exercise. But it'll be a new year you guys. Let's do it!

12/29/2010 2:58:48 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
cruisinaround
Over 2,000 Posts (2,177)
White Cloud, MI
54, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from badboybilly2103:

I will personally laugh my a** off when you grow old and become fat! Trust me, it happens!

12/30/2010 8:46:58 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  

sigulda
Suffern, NY
62, joined Jul. 2010
online now!

Is it possible to work actively and eat vegetables?
I can work on myself, when I at home, but at work I eat everything to keep me going.

1/2/2011 10:15:37 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
sugrnspice2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,967)
Boca Raton, FL
99, joined Aug. 2009

ok.. info on the HCG diet.. 500 calories is not much.. and the shots..

who is on this and how is it working??

1/3/2011 12:15:49 AM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
lkocher
Over 1,000 Posts (1,705)
Salt Lake City, UT
39, joined Dec. 2009

I did HCG and lost 30 lbs. Kept it off. I'm doing one more round end of January to get at the last little bit.

It wasn't hard for me to follow at all. I used the drops from Rebekahs Pure Living.

1/3/2011 10:43:10 AM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
sugrnspice2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,967)
Boca Raton, FL
99, joined Aug. 2009

how did you manage on only 500 calories?

1/4/2011 7:07:33 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  

highlandlassie
Marshall, MI
61, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from luesgirl:
I've been working on my weight for two years now. Started at 355, Lost down to 235 now back up to 290 down to 270 been yoyoing back and forth. Haven't been able to loose anything in last month. Eat veggies and fruits steamed. fish and chicken two times a week. Nothing fried. Doctors are happy with all my blood work cholesterol has lowered greatly now off that medication. Had a knee replacement which I put some weight on afterward because of depression. But back on the exercising now so feeling better all the way around. I was told by doctor to drink my weight in ounces like I weigh 260 lbs so drink 260 ounces of water a day. With that I feel like I'm floating. ;0)
That is a lot of water! That much could cause problems! I am going to have a total left knee replacement on Friday. Had a partial right knee done in august. It will be nice to walk again! Keep up the good work!

1/4/2011 7:35:42 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  

highlandlassie
Marshall, MI
61, joined Aug. 2010

Has anyone looked into the diet plan that Dr. Phil is talking about?? The Doctors are also on board with this. It was created by Dr. Mike Moreno and is made to keep your metabolism going.

Cycle 1: Accelerate. Encourages rapid weight loss, cleansing and fat burning. Discourages fat storage.
Cycle 2: Activate. Resets the metabolism.
Cycle 3: Achieve. Develop good eating habits, re-teach yourself how to eat carbs.
Cycle 4: Arrive. A combination of the first three Cycles. On weekends, enjoy your favorite foods.

Read more: 17 Day Diet | Dr. Mike Moreno's Diet | As Seen on Dr. Phil and The Doctors http://www.dietsinreview.com/diets/the-17-day-diet/#ixzz1A7WO2HI2

I personally think this could be very benefical. I am going to order the book when I get home from the hospital. Every 17 days you start a new cycle so it makes sense that it would keep your metabolism guessing and in turn burning the fat we need gone!

If anyone tries this let me know how you like it and I will do the same.

1/27/2011 5:39:14 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  

niknup1
Flint, MI
58, joined Jan. 2011

What is the HCG diet?

1/27/2011 7:49:40 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  

bojo7
Over 1,000 Posts (1,063)
Debary, FL
66, joined May. 2007

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play?p=hcg%20diet&tnr=21&vid=319711084751&l=309&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts2.mm.bing.net%2Fvideos%2Fthumbnail.aspx%3Fq%3D319711084751%26id%3D21f9ec909851963310d777b43164d62d%26bid%3DSXrY9QpsiwwV6w%26bn%3DThumb%26url%3Dhttp%253a%252f%252fvideo.msn.com%252fvideo.aspx%253fmkt%253dus%2526vid%253de9ad4a36-2327-4bc5-ac56-df8b7f01552f&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.msn.com%2Fvideo.aspx%3Fmkt%3Dus%26amp%3Bvid%3De9ad4a36-2327-4bc5-ac56-df8b7f0155
2f&sigr=12ja5g17e&newfp=1&tit=HCG+Diet%3A+Healthy+Option+For+Weight+Loss%3F

copy/paste. commercial in the beginning only a few seconds, then the news report starts

1/28/2011 3:36:26 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
gamenoir
Philadelphia, PA
30, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from highlandlassie:
Has anyone looked into the diet plan that Dr. Phil is talking about?? The Doctors are also on board with this. It was created by Dr. Mike Moreno and is made to keep your metabolism going.

Cycle 1: Accelerate. Encourages rapid weight loss, cleansing and fat burning. Discourages fat storage.
Cycle 2: Activate. Resets the metabolism.
Cycle 3: Achieve. Develop good eating habits, re-teach yourself how to eat carbs.
Cycle 4: Arrive. A combination of the first three Cycles. On weekends, enjoy your favorite foods.

Read more: 17 Day Diet | Dr. Mike Moreno's Diet | As Seen on Dr. Phil and The Doctors http://www.dietsinreview.com/diets/the-17-day-diet/#ixzz1A7WO2HI2

I personally think this could be very benefical. I am going to order the book when I get home from the hospital. Every 17 days you start a new cycle so it makes sense that it would keep your metabolism guessing and in turn burning the fat we need gone!

If anyone tries this let me know how you like it and I will do the same.

You can do this without a special book. It's well documented online that whenever you go to lose weight eventually you'll reach a plateau and when that happens you have to change what you're doing to continue losing weight. Whether it be increasing the foods you eat that are good for you or increasing the amount you work out. Then when you plateau again you change your plan again.

1/29/2011 3:08:53 AM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
merk135r
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Fresno, CA
39, joined May. 2008

Quote from niknup1:
What is the HCG diet?

Google works you know

1/31/2011 10:22:40 AM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
workingirl3
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,851)
Middleport, OH
60, joined Jun. 2010

ihave lost 14 pounds since May 2010. I now weigh 139 and ride my stationary bike at least 4 miles daily for the last 2 and 1/2 weeks. I also cut all pop and cut down down on breads and sugar. I eat alot of dairy products and fruits and veggies.

2/3/2011 11:26:20 AM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
ctprincess
Over 1,000 Posts (1,829)
Danbury, CT
64, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from bright_eyes17:
I'm not sure how to post a picture on here and I am totally new to posting threads but certainly not new to trying to lose weight, lost about 11 lbs lately from heartbreak and working out like a fiend but now not losing anything and becoming seriously frustrated, need to lose 50 lbs!!! I'm a diabetic and have been able to go off of evening medication from working out at the college fitness center and I do alot of walking and drinking of water but worried I'm not eating enough and that's why I'm not losing, has anyone else had a problem like that???

I'm bummed out!

Actually, I have had issues much like that. I have done several different diets over the past few years. I lost 50 pounds, gained some back then lost 30 then gained some back. Then recently lost 16 in 1.5 weeks. Because of back issues and new meds I had to start eating again, gained some back....maybe about 4 pounds. I do need to lose about 60 pounds still. Going to go back onto HCG diet again soon. I have a friend (that I introduced to the diet) who lost 60 pounds in 40 days. If I can do that and STAY down, then I will be a very, very happy gal. As far as the diabetes, my son has type 1 diabetes, so I know how hard it is to deal with the disease. Sounds like you are a fortunate one and you are type 2. With type 2 diabetes, if you lose enough weight you can "cure" diabetes. That is what I have been told by the doctors anyway. I am fortunate and do not have it, but it does run in my family (besides my son).

You're doing fine with posting pictures and more on here. Keep up the good work!!

2/4/2011 12:32:36 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  

heatherness
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,521)
Cheney, WA
61, joined Mar. 2009

There's nothing like a breakup from a relationship that will curb the appetite and start the pounds coming off. It's called being sad and temporary depression. Of course....I'd prefer a happier different way to lose weight, but for now this works.

Not sure why I even posted this.

2/4/2011 5:26:37 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
sapphirescarlet
Pacific, MO
27, joined Feb. 2011

I am but im having trouble trying to find the right diet and exercise plan for me.

2/7/2011 12:12:49 AM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  

redviolinnicole
Maryville, TN
29, joined Jan. 2011

My heaviest weight was 205. I am currently at 177. Nothing a change of diet, water and no cokes, and exercise won't cure.

2/9/2011 6:05:40 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
eriana04
New York, NY
35, joined Jan. 2011

I want lost 42 pounds and, I will also do that yeah

2/9/2011 6:07:19 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
eriana04
New York, NY
35, joined Jan. 2011

I lost 20 pounds now & I am happy

2/15/2011 5:28:18 AM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
gigi8382
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,938)
Stroud, OK
35, joined Sep. 2009

Kickstarted my weight loss program on January 3rd....I count calories, write down everything I eat, & exercise 6 days a week. Started week 7 & I'm 20 pounds lighter! I still have about 95 pounds to go & I've lost 40 lbs from my heaviest weight I'm loving it!

2/15/2011 8:51:34 PM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  
dls214
Wausau, WI
53, joined Jan. 2011

Congratulations!
I am knew to this site and need to lose a lot of weight so I just thought I would check out this group. Any suggestions let me know.

2/20/2011 1:13:58 AM Who Is Actively Trying to Lose Weight?  

cutepeachbunny
Klamath Falls, OR
32, joined Feb. 2011

i have like 100 lbs to lose now that im done with pregnancy, 2 years ago i lost 55lbs from 225lbs now im up to 235 and really trying agai, no luck so far but gonna start the insanity work out plus slim in six in a month or so. waiting for weird roommate to move out first.lol.