Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel com

Immediately after 5 years on the forums I finally caved and bought Jr Vip and I couldn t be happier. free dating sites tampa fl Now if you are speaking about casual regional cruising , that is most likely going to be less complicated. does any one else ponder this route? Over 40 and with a kid the options feel more limited for meeting somebody new. tinder tranny Never be as well inexpensive, my buddy booked a rm4x/room at sovotel, the space did not even have toilet paper.

liatcrawler

Never worry every and dating profile is adequately screened by the master group. best place to meet singles in sarasota We ve reviewed dating websites like RSVP, eHarmony, Oasis, OkCupid, A lot of Fish and Zoosk, as well as apps Bumble and Tinder, to assistance you single out which type of web site is most likely to suit you. For some, that s meant accelerating relationships way quicker than usual. xdating reviews I hope you have enjoyed it adequate to pass it on.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/20/2010 6:59:38 PM Does it bother anyone else here  
pamela_leigh
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,866)
Springville, UT
44, joined Jul. 2010

that we cannot post or make threads in the other religious groups? I think this is unacceptable and ask that you request for Dustin to lift the block.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/21/2010 5:24:16 PM Does it bother anyone else here  
tru_blueyes
Pemberville, OH
60, joined Sep. 2010

No, I think it's fine to block "not religious" people from making posts or threads in the religious groups. Usually people who are bothered by that just want to troll and stir up trouble anyway. Let the religious have their own space, and let them be. Nothing wrong with that.

[Edited 9/21/2010 5:24:59 PM ]

9/22/2010 3:21:44 AM Does it bother anyone else here  

azmetalfan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Mesa, AZ
39, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from tru_blueyes:
No, I think it's fine to block "not religious" people from making posts or threads in the religious groups. Usually people who are bothered by that just want to troll and stir up trouble anyway. Let the religious have their own space, and let them be. Nothing wrong with that.

Agreed.

9/23/2010 1:59:59 AM Does it bother anyone else here  
toastr
Vista, CA
46, joined Feb. 2008

then religious people should be kept out of here

9/23/2010 12:56:05 PM Does it bother anyone else here  
deepthinker_76
Chicago, IL
41, joined Aug. 2010

We can't post in religious forums? I never knew that. I guess I was as interested in joing their conversations as they are in joining ours. I can have civil debate with some religious people, but most times they just end up making my head hurt because some of their stance are just illogical as all get out.

9/23/2010 9:12:16 PM Does it bother anyone else here  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,531)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from pamela_leigh:
that we cannot post or make threads in the other religious groups? I think this is unacceptable and ask that you request for Dustin to lift the block.

Are you an Atheist / or non-religious person or, simply, a member
who wishes to find out how Atheist are.
If I go by your posts in the other forums you are a believer.

9/23/2010 9:14:14 PM Does it bother anyone else here  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from toastr:

I understand your feelings...but i think it's better no to block them since it would provide a chance for them to find out the truth about Atheism and the bull known as religions.

9/24/2010 11:56:05 AM Does it bother anyone else here  
pamela_leigh
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,866)
Springville, UT
44, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from duchessa:
Are you an Atheist / or non-religious person or, simply, a member
who wishes to find out how Atheist are.
If I go by your posts in the other forums you are a believer.

No, I am Atheist...I am not a bleiever. I was almost my whole life until recently.

9/25/2010 4:48:21 AM Does it bother anyone else here  

azmetalfan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Mesa, AZ
39, joined Mar. 2009

The way I see it is if I don't believe in religion, then why would I be worried about forums.

10/11/2010 7:06:26 AM Does it bother anyone else here  
higgy5721
Murcia
Spain
66, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from toastr:

Very valid point in my opinion.

10/11/2010 7:08:46 AM Does it bother anyone else here  
higgy5721
Murcia
Spain
66, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from deepthinker_76:
We can't post in religious forums? I never knew that. I guess I was as interested in joing their conversations as they are in joining ours. I can have civil debate with some religious people, but most times they just end up making my head hurt because some of their stance are just illogical as all get out.

I too like a good debate, especially with those that disbelieve in evolution. We have one 'nut' that says the earth is only 6000 years old!

The easiest way is to amend your religious standing on your profile!

10/13/2010 8:12:26 PM Does it bother anyone else here  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from higgy5721:
I too like a good debate, especially with those that disbelieve in evolution. We have one 'nut' that says the earth is only 6000 years old!

The easiest way is to amend your religious
standing on your profile!

yeahh......there is a long time he doesn't post.

10/14/2010 10:39:46 AM Does it bother anyone else here  
yrgod29
Youngstown, OH
36, joined Oct. 2010

I've never tried to post in any of them, not about to...

10/16/2010 8:44:00 PM Does it bother anyone else here  
muldoon1959
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,062)
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Quote from higgy5721:

The easiest way is to amend your religious standing on your profile!

I like a good debate too, but this particular brand of nutbag is a wasted effort.
You can have a more meaningful conversation with a brick wall.
Granted, it can be amusing to see some one in such a dilusional state, but the novelty
soon wears off.

10/24/2010 4:56:30 PM Does it bother anyone else here  

brianlouis
Mount Pleasant, TX
38, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from tru_blueyes:

actually its discrimination dont we have the right to not be discriminated against for age, sex, religion,and ethnicity, this is still america right???

[Edited 10/24/2010 4:57:15 PM ]

11/7/2010 11:38:11 AM Does it bother anyone else here  
the_butler
Tulsa, OK
42, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from brianlouis:
actually its discrimination dont we have the right to not be discriminated against for age, sex, religion,and ethnicity, this is still america right???

Freedom of religion, speech, etc don't count on private property. You obey the rules set forth by this website and if Dustin says you can't then you can't, the end. And yes, this website is considered private property, you agreed to a terms of service contract when you signed up.

11/12/2010 6:21:17 AM Does it bother anyone else here  
dhpc
Polk City, FL
52, joined Nov. 2010

just change your settings

12/8/2010 11:51:00 PM Does it bother anyone else here  

kseroticawriter
Alamogordo, NM
61, joined Aug. 2010

if people want to follow all the blind sheep let them

12/30/2010 10:17:05 PM Does it bother anyone else here  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from kseroticawriter:
if people want to follow all the blind sheep let them

Why the believers always suffer from "accumulated flatulence"?

praising the Lord

1/15/2011 4:10:30 PM Does it bother anyone else here  
tercium
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,255)
Hemet, CA
49, joined Nov. 2010

I did try to post the very first day in the so called Christian forum since I had studied and at one time sheepishly followed it. I was barred. Its ok though I was able to observe and they have a lot more internecine warfare than you might suppose, even without my stirring up a hornets nest!

3/19/2011 11:22:25 PM Does it bother anyone else here  
thewanderer33
Waldron, AR
71, joined Mar. 2011

its ok to quote some christian mumbo jumbo "there is none so blind as he who will not see"
i don't have to debate with them they are all fighting amongst themselves to be top christian they are all right if you don't belive that then just ask them look at the irish Catholic vs Protestant wars
and if they want to come here and debate logic with me then bring it on

4/8/2011 2:31:58 PM Does it bother anyone else here  

blyndndef
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,848)
Colorado Springs, CO
43, joined Apr. 2010

We currently have an issue in the writers forum. It seems the religious zealots and hotheads feel it is thier right of freedom of speech to post sermons and religious materials. Even when asked kindly to take it to the appropriate forum, they refuse and bring about a "crusade against those who dont believe"

If they were truly religious, they would have a respect for those who were not and move on to the rightful group to share thier religous posts.

4/8/2011 3:41:21 PM Does it bother anyone else here  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from blyndndef:
We currently have an issue in the writers forum. It seems the religious zealots and hotheads feel it is thier right of freedom of speech to post sermons and religious materials. Even when asked kindly to take it to the appropriate forum, they refuse and bring about a "crusade against those who dont believe"

If they were truly religious, they would have a respect for those who were not and move on to the rightful group to share thier religous posts.

Warn them. "Next time you don't respect our request you will be blocked."

4/9/2011 12:54:38 PM Does it bother anyone else here  

blyndndef
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,848)
Colorado Springs, CO
43, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from duchessa:
Warn them. "Next time you don't respect our request you will be blocked."

goto the writers forums and read up on the current events that are going on.. they even post thier prayers in thier now that people have been complaining... Now a prayer clearly falls under religious aspects, and clearly belongs in the religious forums,, but they are screaming free speech... its swamped with sermons and prayers and blessings and other shit.. I mean Im not religous and I respect it to an extent, but when someone posts erotica they b*tch piss moan and have the thread removed, isnt erotica protected by the same free speech that the bible thumping is,,,

5/8/2011 11:33:34 AM Does it bother anyone else here  
intense_city
Over 1,000 Posts (1,294)
Aliso Viejo, CA
43, joined Apr. 2010

It's very difficult to have a logical and reasonable conversation with someone who believes in an invisible man. I won't try to save them if they won't try to 'save' me. Better to leave them alone... that's one conversation you will never win.

5/8/2011 6:34:24 PM Does it bother anyone else here  
queenofhearts61
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,962)
Seymour, IN
71, joined Mar. 2007

Ain't that the truth brother. When I was a JW I was expected to go out door to door and save everyone even though I was always embarrassed to do it. Now I do not have to feel obligated to save anyone just live my life in my truth.

7/9/2011 2:59:59 AM Does it bother anyone else here  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

yes it bothers me to be discriminates against but some people can't understand what the first amendment says if you don't care that the constitution protects your rights then don't cry when the belivers burn you at the stake for witchcraft even if you don't belive in witches you can be burned for one .

7/9/2011 6:01:50 AM Does it bother anyone else here  
maruli
Mönchengladbach
Germany
68, joined May. 2011

I would not even consider to debate with believers, it is such a waste of time and energy. If someone believes to be Napoleon or to be a dog, he most probably ends up in a mental institution as a case of delusion. Religious delusions are just as bad, even though they are socially the norm. Let the afflicted have their own mental institution called religious forum. Doors are usually locked to keep them in. If they believe to have the doors locked from inside to protect themselves by keeping the sane out, it is fine with me. I prefer to stay away anyhow.

7/9/2011 9:56:26 AM Does it bother anyone else here  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

do you not understand the issue? I don't want to get into the loonie bin just want to keep the loonies out read the whole post before you try to make an informed decision. And before anybody wants to remind me that it is possible to sneak in the back door and post here & there I know how to do this by way of trickery same as you do. I am talking about in the rules we should have the same rights as the the gawd fearing crowd

[Edited 7/9/2011 10:02:49 AM ]

7/9/2011 4:36:14 PM Does it bother anyone else here  
maruli
Mönchengladbach
Germany
68, joined May. 2011

why so much aggression at my metaphor? I was only trying to make the point, that mentally ill and sane people cannot have equal rights. I would like to have the religious locked into their den and make the rest a religion free world....

7/9/2011 7:49:28 PM Does it bother anyone else here  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from maruli:
why so much aggression at my metaphor? I was only trying to make the point, that mentally ill and sane people cannot have equal rights. I would like to have the religious locked into their den and make the rest a religion free world....

that's a good idea marull, it wouldn't be long until they all starved to death.
instead of working to live,they would spend all their time praying for food and building churchs.
on the downside... they'd have all the money,cause i never seen a crook that didn't claim to be a christian. lol

7/9/2011 10:20:59 PM Does it bother anyone else here  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Maruli you still don't get it do you well I tried..Guten Tagg

7/10/2011 2:30:16 PM Does it bother anyone else here  
maruli
Mönchengladbach
Germany
68, joined May. 2011

Kinkau: Maybe I do not get it, but maybe I do.
Equal rights require equality. When people are as mentally disturbed as are believers, things are different, they have special needs. They may need to be secluded in the protective settings of a mental institution. Mental trouble is a coping strategy to cope with life, and religion is it like is alcoholism etc., They need the protected institution, until they are cured and ready to come out into the open of the sanity between skeptics and non-believers. They need to be kept there to be prevented from being a general nuisance to rational thinkers.
On the other hand, if a believer leaves the institution by his own volition and mixes with non-believers, he does this at his own risk. Sane atheists can easily ignore him, silence him and drive him back into the institution.

7/10/2011 3:34:55 PM Does it bother anyone else here  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Do Atheists not deserve the same rights as christians?
should we not have the same freedom and protection as them?
if they have a right to theoretical protection should we not have the same rights?
i its illeagal for me to go express my views under the rules of this site is it not fair & just for them to be bound by the same rules?
I rest my case this is not an attack on you or any person and if it seems that way I do apologise for it
I just want to be protected from the mumbo jumbo of christianity same as you do

[Edited 7/10/2011 3:37:59 PM ]

7/10/2011 4:58:35 PM Does it bother anyone else here  
maruli
Mönchengladbach
Germany
68, joined May. 2011

Kinkau: I have CONDESCENSION for the feableminded, mentally weak believers, who are so pathetic, that they need to be protected. I consider us nonbelievers as healthy enough not to need that kind of protection. I do not claim to have equal rights with chimpanzees nor with believers. And if one sneaks into this group, reads this and gets a heart attack from rage, he did it on his own risk.

I am looking at the problem from a different paradigm than you. I only claim equal rights with people, whom I can respect. When for example the dating site EVOW refuses me to join for being in the wrong country, then I have similar anger to yours.

7/10/2011 9:08:18 PM Does it bother anyone else here  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

I can see I will not find anything but blind faith just like the christian masses here bye

7/10/2011 11:58:17 PM Does it bother anyone else here  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from kinkaju:
I can see I will not find anything but blind faith just like the christian masses here bye

She may be related to Dr. Mengele.

7/11/2011 12:03:09 PM Does it bother anyone else here  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

I guess I can't expect too much from someone who comes from a feudal country and does not know what it is to fight for their rights. I wonder if she has heard about the woman who got her face bitten off by a chimpanze if you think about it a lot of the lower forms of life have the ability to take human life if you condecend to walk among pit vipers you may get bitten

7/12/2011 5:36:40 AM Does it bother anyone else here  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from maruli:
Kinkau: I have CONDESCENSION for the feableminded, mentally weak believers, who are so pathetic, that they need to be protected. I consider us nonbelievers as healthy enough not to need that kind of protection. I do not claim to have equal rights with chimpanzees nor with believers. And if one sneaks into this group, reads this and gets a heart attack from rage, he did it on his own risk.

I am looking at the problem from a different paradigm than you. I only claim equal rights with people, whom I can respect. When for example the dating site EVOW refuses me to join for being in the wrong country, then I have similar anger to yours.

After reading your post I am the one feeling condescension ....but all for you. Dear, unless a person's actions can be harmful to society or to him/herself there is not reason "to protect" them from themselves.

7/12/2011 5:38:05 AM Does it bother anyone else here  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from kinkaju:

Indeed...

7/13/2011 3:17:06 AM Does it bother anyone else here  

smmmiley
Fort Wayne, IN
27, joined May. 2011

It's not that hard to get around the block. Just change your religion to "Other".

7/13/2011 12:26:40 PM Does it bother anyone else here  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from smmmiley:
It's not that hard to get around the block. Just change your religion to "Other".

why should I have to when they dont have too?
we as atheist are not afforded the same privleges as them this is discrimanation plain & simple.
all I want is to change (within the system) that which is flawed
we are a minority which is being given lesser rights.
if you don't preserve your rights activly than you loose all rights thru inaction
if I logon tommorow and see a red letter sign saying "if your religous don't post here"
then you would not have to hear me ranting on this subject ever again

7/13/2011 5:42:33 PM Does it bother anyone else here  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from kinkaju:
why should I have to when they dont have too?

See...I entered the religious forums (few times) and after reading one or two posts I had to leave.....I can't take such amount of ignorance.

7/13/2011 9:29:50 PM Does it bother anyone else here  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from the_butler:
Freedom of religion, speech, etc don't count on private property. You obey the rules set forth by this website and if Dustin says you can't then you can't, the end. And yes, this website is considered private property, you agreed to a terms of service contract when you signed up.

Actualy that is not correct the bill of rights (the first 10 amendments)are enforcable on public & private property and if someone wanted to file an injunction against D/H they would be within their rights to do so.But that would require a long and expensive court process.Hardly worth the effort but the easy way is to petition them to either remove the warning on the other groups ...Or post an simuler warning on this site.
maybe if enough posters on this site were to post a poll then it might be that they would take action on this matter.Change within the system is allways easy compared to legal action.

and to those who enjoy the occasional haysoos freak that come in here and spout the "word" they can still slip in by trickery same as before so bash away

[Edited 7/13/2011 9:35:01 PM ]

7/13/2011 11:42:41 PM Does it bother anyone else here  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

kinkaju,

For some reason my feisty personality doesn't desire to visit the religious forum....

7/14/2011 3:06:50 AM Does it bother anyone else here  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from pamela_leigh:
heres 1 that gets the point

7/14/2011 3:07:40 AM Does it bother anyone else here  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from brianlouis:

heres another

7/14/2011 3:09:17 AM Does it bother anyone else here  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from toastr:

and this one gets it in its entire meaning

7/14/2011 3:10:35 AM Does it bother anyone else here  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from higgy5721:
Very valid point in my opinion.

and another

7/14/2011 10:49:04 AM Does it bother anyone else here  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

I think the believers must continue to be allowed to visit this site...but only to read. We don't know; our post could open their minds to reasoning.

Wishful thinking?

7/14/2011 11:51:48 AM Does it bother anyone else here  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Ah but they could still change their settings and sneak in same as we can go into the loonie bin
the only change would we would not be the 2nd class citizens that we are now

7/14/2011 12:00:19 PM Does it bother anyone else here  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from kinkaju:
Ah but they could still change their settings and sneak in same as we can go into the loonie bin
the only change would we would not be the 2nd class citizens that we are now

See? They can call me 2nd class citizen and say I will burn in hell / will pray for my salvation... I could care less and I go to my business....Now, if they repeat themselves more than once...I get pissed off because I only can take a minimum of daily ignorance.

7/14/2011 3:25:46 PM Does it bother anyone else here  
31gemini
Asheville, NC
48, joined Jul. 2011

It doesn't bother me because you always get the same answers from the religous right. It's not even a good debate because there really is nothing to debate with people who have such outlandish beliefs. I just enjoy good conversation with my fellow freethinkers!

7/14/2011 3:46:24 PM Does it bother anyone else here  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from 31gemini:
It doesn't bother me because you always get the same answers from the religous right. It's not even a good debate because there really is nothing to debate with people who have such outlandish beliefs. I just enjoy good conversation with my fellow freethinkers!

Hugh Laury told them....

HOUSE

7/16/2011 1:31:47 PM Does it bother anyone else here  
maruli
Mönchengladbach
Germany
68, joined May. 2011

This topic has inspired me to write an entry in my blog:
Gullibility and Equal Rights

7/16/2011 8:29:57 PM Does it bother anyone else here  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)