Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals login

The final concerns should conveniently transition you out of the date even though subtly implying that you d be down to meet up once again. free bay area dating sites One way or one more, we ll all have defining moments that will alter our lives forever. Part is largely in the terrain of behavioral interviews. los angeles rub ratings If you are hunting for a extended term connection, you in all probability really should buy at least a three month membership.

local hookup websites

Take Naomi Campbell s look in Valentino s couture show in the course of the spring/summer time 2019 presentation. tahoe singles For ladies, Pickable will require no photo, no name, no age and no description — female users will not even need to have to sign up. It really is accurate that quantity of singles who have met romantic partners online boost from year to year. get laid guaranteed Though she admits to dating a lot of frogs, one thing about Correia, who is from Canada, intrigued her.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/2/2010 3:02:56 AM Would you date someone in a wheelchair?  

wheelydan1985
Rigby, ID
32, joined Sep. 2010

I know there are alot of people out there who say they don't have a problem with dating someone in a wheelchair, but alot do. Who out there would and wouldn't date someone in a wheelchair, or date someone with a disability?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/2/2010 11:31:19 AM Would you date someone in a wheelchair?  
ben315
Boise, ID
40, joined Dec. 2008

I would have no problem with it. You need to get to know someone before you judge them.

10/6/2010 1:04:54 AM Would you date someone in a wheelchair?  
eyes4onlyu
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,786)
Burley, ID
67, joined Feb. 2008

Hey, Dan..Weclome great to see you here!
Great thread!

To be honest I never really thought about it before.
5 months ago my nephew had an accident as a result he is now in a wheelchair. Now seeing what he is going thorough and the challenges he faces daily it has really opened my eyes & my heart. I am so very proud of him. So, yes if the opportunity presented itself I would date someone in a wheelchair or that has a disability.

10/6/2010 1:36:49 AM Would you date someone in a wheelchair?  

connier
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,609)
Nampa, ID
70, joined Jun. 2008

I live with a gentleman with post polio, and he has to fight it every day. and we do just fine. he works harder than most I know without any disability.
so yes, dating someone with a disability is not a problem..

10/9/2010 2:50:01 PM Would you date someone in a wheelchair?  
carla_34
Over 2,000 Posts (3,036)
Plummer, ID
41, joined Oct. 2010

my dad's been in a wheelchair since '85, an he's been married twice an taken care of his children an his step children...I would most definitely date a man in a wheelchair...my dad's an excellent human being an I luv him lots!!!...

10/12/2010 10:56:57 PM Would you date someone in a wheelchair?  

thesumis182
Twin Falls, ID
30, joined Aug. 2009

heck, i was in a wheelchair, so i know how it feels to be looked down on, and yes... i would... no questions asked...

10/25/2010 3:32:23 PM Would you date someone in a wheelchair?  
tkdsnow
Caldwell, ID
39, joined Sep. 2010

If I liked him it wouldn't matter. I've worked with both adults and children with a multitude of disabilities. If we click, then it doesn't matter if he sits all the time. Besides, I want a guy to like me for me so who am I to judge based on the use or non-use of his legs.

11/8/2010 2:48:16 PM Would you date someone in a wheelchair?  
amberlynn1990
Morristown, TN
27, joined May. 2010

It doesnt bother me as long we have a bond. My ex got trampled by a horse and I was with him til he left.

11/17/2010 8:46:21 AM Would you date someone in a wheelchair?  

standsalone57
Boise, ID
64, joined Aug. 2010

I have dated a man in a wheelchair. We had some fun together. We went fishing and played pool. He was a wonderful guy, but life happened and we went our seperate ways, This was in Boise in the eary 70's when I was going to BSU.

2/18/2011 2:02:43 PM Would you date someone in a wheelchair?  

singlemomoftj
Nampa, ID
42, joined Mar. 2010

yes i would date someone in a wheelchair.i have a disability myself but i do just as hard as a person who does not h ave one.

2/27/2011 9:40:53 PM Would you date someone in a wheelchair?  

just_ree
Nashville, TN
57, joined Feb. 2011

I would, but then again I also have a handicap..so it would be no biggy to me. But I have had dates canceled as soon as I told them I still walk with a cane. But I just figured they weren't worth dating anyways.

3/23/2011 8:47:44 PM Would you date someone in a wheelchair?  

supercutii
Rathdrum, ID
45, joined Mar. 2011

Haha. Eyes4onlyu -- SAME here. Seriously, I saw a couple cutie women in wheelchairs and just started flirting without taking notice..then a minute later that "Oh" thought would enter my mind as I'd look at the wheelchair..then I'd flirt a little bit more.

Haha. it's kinda' fun.

4/13/2011 4:32:23 PM Would you date someone in a wheelchair?  
lkn4fnru
Coeur D Alene, ID
61, joined Apr. 2011

Absoluetly.... has always been my fantasy.. and i am sure I will be there too one day as I have a disability that may take me there.

4/22/2011 8:07:18 PM Would you date someone in a wheelchair?  

kitkat03
Blackfoot, ID
73, joined Mar. 2011

yes. my son was in a wheel chair from 22 months until he died in an auto accident. He always had girlfriends. They a wife and a son. His attitude was I'm here I'm me and I'm lots of fun. Go on don't put yourself down because of shallow stupid children. Continue being who you are you'll get there.

5/29/2011 1:34:58 AM Would you date someone in a wheelchair?  
leopardsita
Filer, ID
46, joined May. 2009

I may be a lil late to weigh in on this but Yes I would date a guy in a wheelchair, I have friends who have different abilities and after a while honestly I wish i had a chair just to keep up lol enjoy life one day at a time...love to all