Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal login

On the other hand, as an alternative of ending the date, the lady talks with him for a whilst and offers him some tips. staten island over 40 singles You are nevertheless reacting to profiles and obtaining conversations, which, I m positive, for a lot of folks, will end up with them going on dates. She just could not figure out why she had been blocked in just a couple of hours when every thing had been going so very good. freesnapmilf com A single lady I got on properly with on the phone wouldn t meet up since she had to babysit her grandchildren each night.

privatedelight singles

Social distancing guidelines and lockdowns disrupted classic dinner dates and bar meetups. camarillo singles This one particular is intriguing for the reason that it can open the door to either emotional history or just life stories in common. And if you happen to be currently operating a 9 five , you will promptly want to give up. don t drop that dunta duh Dating is tricky at the ideal of instances, but the pandemic has brought its own exceptional challenges.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/6/2011 6:51:20 PM Dating a non dog lover  
cruisebuddy
Lobelville, TN
58, joined Feb. 2011

I think it is much easier in a relationship if both people either love pets or they don't. My animals mean a lot to me. I would only want to be with someone who loves pets or accepts my love of them.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/4/2011 10:15:20 PM Dating a non dog lover  
xjtola
Cinebar, WA
66, joined Apr. 2011

OK ..people re read her question.she says-..``...relationship with someone that would never have a dog? `` Where in that does it say He dis like dogs ! //Not Have a dog! could be many reasons,landlords will not allow them, cost , time to care for a dog ,etc.. ... I have found many dog and cat lovers .. Are over protective . I get comments like ` do not tease Trickie or he does not like that ..And I am not doing anything . I am in between having a cat or dog for few years now . And the natural wild life ,squirrels, birds ,chick monks , deer , rabbits ,snakes and other interesting natures animals have come around my place . It is kool like living in a nature movie.ENJOY ........

5/8/2011 3:12:47 AM Dating a non dog lover  
lil_bite
Sunbury, OH
24, joined Nov. 2010

get rid of him. your dog was there first. i could never date a non dog lover.

5/8/2011 10:02:37 AM Dating a non dog lover  
pretty_endia
San Bernardino, CA
28, joined Apr. 2011

Good Question...

I was dating this guy and he didn't like doggs..
My dogg is 5pounds if that, she sleep with me and goes everywhere with me..
She's a clean inside well trained yorkie.
He yells at her for jumping on his bed, squeaking of the toys, and her
hiding her bones by his things..
But begs for me to stay the night...

He had to Go!!

The More I meet guys, The More I Love My Baby..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5/12/2011 9:29:10 PM Dating a non dog lover  

londen
Ingersoll, ON
66, joined Jan. 2008

As a teacher I could usually tell which children had pets at home. The children with pets always were the ones that could share with others, were concerned about others feelings, and had a sense of responsibility for the happiness of their pet. I think that transfers to adulthood. If they can't be concern and care for a pet how can they be expected to be concerned and care for you. I would pick your pet.

5/19/2011 9:54:41 PM Dating a non dog lover  

absea
Over 1,000 Posts (1,183)
Babylon, NY
62, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from pretty_endia:
Good Question...

I was dating this guy and he didn't like doggs..
My dogg is 5pounds if that, she sleep with me and goes everywhere with me..
She's a clean inside well trained yorkie.
He yells at her for jumping on his bed, squeaking of the toys, and her
hiding her bones by his things..
But begs for me to stay the night...

He had to Go!!

The More I meet guys, The More I Love My Baby..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have 2 yorkies....1 from a Puppy Mill and the other a terribly abused little guy...both are now spoiled rotten & I know, I wouldn't let ANY guy tell my dogs to get off the bed...No he can get out of the bed!! Good for you!!
You baby is just adorable!!

5/19/2011 10:01:37 PM Dating a non dog lover  

absea
Over 1,000 Posts (1,183)
Babylon, NY
62, joined Jan. 2011

I just don't trust anyone..men or woman, that don't like animals!! I can respect if you are.. scared of animals, had a bad experience; or have allergies; but to just not like animals......nope....won't date a guy who couldn't respect my love & rescue work with animals...

5/20/2011 4:56:21 PM Dating a non dog lover  
nps3231
Fort Lauderdale, FL
52, joined Jun. 2009

Keep the dog!

I was getting into that situation. My dogs were her before he came into my life, and suddenly my dogs were the problem. First he complained about my old dogs being too big. One by one the dogs passed away. I did not even get any help in taking them to the vet.

One of my dogs, a black lab collapsed due to heart issues. I had to rush him to the emergency hospital. He decided he wants to come and help, but complained my car smelled like a dog, duh, the car existed because of the dogs -its the dogs' car!. Then when we arrived at the hospital. I had to pick the dog up, and was even more difficult because the dog was bigger than me. And all he did was stare at us and me having difficulties. Finally, the vet people saw what's happening and they came out and helped me.

This guy is I would say not an average guy - athletic and goes to the gym every single week, and tall.

Then came Pacer's time - the great dane, same issues, so I had to put pacer to sleep before she started into such difficult situation of not being able to get up from her bed. I was told by a friend it took three people to carry his great dane!

I was getting ready to dump him, and I did dumped him not only once but several times, but he threatened to destroy my life if I get rid of him, and he just keep on coming back to my house, eat my food, use just about every amenities in the house!He's not into drugs or alcohol, but geez the guy has big attitude & even bigger ego problem. He sleeps in a separate room that he refused to clean!

He was introduced to me by one of my best business customers. They said "he is a very good person"! Only if they knew the truth!He started by paying rent on the room and internet connection and now he refused to pay, as he does not believe in paying when a relationship is developing!

I'm just about getting fed up with the whole situation. I have no relatives here and living alone in the house!I've taken him places and paid for the whole thing! I have no issues with that, but at least try to be nice to me!

The guy is not a dog hater, just does not like other people's dog!But he got a dog and I'm taking good care of his dog, while he never even really cared about the dog! He said, I'm spending more time with his dog, Duh! The dog has better attitude than him, what else!He also offered to sell shares of his dog to me!

[Edited 5/20/2011 5:00:28 PM ]

5/20/2011 5:02:53 PM Dating a non dog lover  
nps3231
Fort Lauderdale, FL
52, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from londen:
As a teacher I could usually tell which children had pets at home. The children with pets always were the ones that could share with others, were concerned about others feelings, and had a sense of responsibility for the happiness of their pet. I think that transfers to adulthood. If they can't be concern and care for a pet how can they be expected to be concerned and care for you. I would pick your pet.

My God, that is very true about children developing into adulthood and having pets at home and are more compassionate!

5/20/2011 5:36:38 PM Dating a non dog lover  
leejeans1
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,327)
Ogden, UT
56, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from nps3231:
Keep the dog!

I was getting into that situation. My dogs were her before he came into my life, and suddenly my dogs were the problem. First he complained about my old dogs being too big. One by one the dogs passed away. I did not even get any help in taking them to the vet.

One of my dogs, a black lab collapsed due to heart issues. I had to rush him to the emergency hospital. He decided he wants to come and help, but complained my car smelled like a dog, duh, the car existed because of the dogs -its the dogs' car!. Then when we arrived at the hospital. I had to pick the dog up, and was even more difficult because the dog was bigger than me. And all he did was stare at us and me having difficulties. Finally, the vet people saw what's happening and they came out and helped me.

This guy is I would say not an average guy - athletic and goes to the gym every single week, and tall.

Then came Pacer's time - the great dane, same issues, so I had to put pacer to sleep before she started into such difficult situation of not being able to get up from her bed. I was told by a friend it took three people to carry his great dane!

I was getting ready to dump him, and I did dumped him not only once but several times, but he threatened to destroy my life if I get rid of him, and he just keep on coming back to my house, eat my food, use just about every amenities in the house!He's not into drugs or alcohol, but geez the guy has big attitude & even bigger ego problem. He sleeps in a separate room that he refused to clean!

He was introduced to me by one of my best business customers. They said "he is a very good person"! Only if they knew the truth!He started by paying rent on the room and internet connection and now he refused to pay, as he does not believe in paying when a relationship is developing!

I'm just about getting fed up with the whole situation. I have no relatives here and living alone in the house!I've taken him places and paid for the whole thing! I have no issues with that, but at least try to be nice to me!

The guy is not a dog hater, just does not like other people's dog!But he got a dog and I'm taking good care of his dog, while he never even really cared about the dog! He said, I'm spending more time with his dog, Duh! The dog has better attitude than him, what else!He also offered to sell shares of his dog to me!

Damn, girl.........get rid of that dumbass or we'll do it for ya!! You and your animals deserve better than this.........*chanting.....get rid of him, get rid of him, get rid.....*

5/20/2011 9:28:13 PM Dating a non dog lover  

schopfan
Milwaukee, WI
36, joined May. 2011

If my dog doesn't like my girl, then I am very likely to kick her to the curb. If my girl doesn't like my dog, she can hit the hot and dusty.

5/22/2011 10:44:57 AM Dating a non dog lover  
nps3231
Fort Lauderdale, FL
52, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from leejeans1:
Damn, girl.........get rid of that dumbass or we'll do it for ya!! You and your animals deserve better than this.........*chanting.....get rid of him, get rid of him, get rid.....*

You know he has a house and for some reason, he keeps on coming back to my house. He did ask me to move into his house, but I feel comfortable living in my house, so he keeps on coming back. One time, I took my house keys from his key chain and he got into a fit! That's when he threatened he will destroy my life!

Of course I have an issue too- he's the best friend of my best/biggest paying customer and I really don't want to lose that customer right now! So I'm kind of stuck!

5/22/2011 1:04:15 PM Dating a non dog lover  
ctprincess
Over 1,000 Posts (1,829)
Danbury, CT
63, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from kokopelligal:
If you are a dog lover, could you be in a long term relationship with someone that would never have a dog? I'm this situation now and thinking about getting rid of him and being happy with my dog.

I once dated someone who HATED my cats. It was a match made in HELL, not only for the cats but for me as well. We didn't survive very long. As it turns out, I will never date someone again that doesn't like (and accept) my cats. NO THANK YOU. Never, ever again.

5/23/2011 12:37:18 PM Dating a non dog lover  
6foot200lbs82
Newark, NY
35, joined Jan. 2011

Lol...one of my top 10 questions is...
do you like dogs?
if its a no...there a NO
lol

Drop the guy keep the dog...
dog will always be more loyal
lol and you willnever have to put up with ask much bullshit with the dog lol

5/24/2011 9:04:44 PM Dating a non dog lover  
ladyvirtue1955
Over 2,000 Posts (2,503)
Redding, CA
95, joined Aug. 2009

I would never date a man that didn't love animals, especially dogs. I have two small dogs that I adore. both sleep in bed with me as they are so small they don't take up much room..

5/27/2011 1:15:12 AM Dating a non dog lover  
conflictedgirl
Kansas City, MO
64, joined Apr. 2011

The worst thing is meeting a non dog lover who PRETENDS in the beginning to like or at least tolerate them but the longer you know them and the more comfortable they get it soon slips out that they don't like animals at all. Coz that won't work, obviously.

5/28/2011 8:49:40 PM Dating a non dog lover  

llfuzzball
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,893)
Denver, CO
51, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from kokopelligal:
If you are a dog lover, could you be in a long term relationship with someone that would never have a dog? I'm this situation now and thinking about getting rid of him and being happy with my dog.

Dump the boyfriend and keep the dog.

If someone doesn't love animals, then they aren't good people.

6/3/2011 6:48:49 PM Dating a non dog lover  

readydale
Peoria, AZ
68, joined Feb. 2011

Yeah I agree dump the dude. I would expect You to have open arms for my Jack RUSSEL TERRIER MIX, She is adorable full of piss and vinegar, at times She can be quite annoying She expects LOVE, and her 3 or 4 times a day play time, where You think she has been turpentined under the tail and doing drugs at the same time. She runs and plays so hard She has to take naps between times to go at it again. Jackie is much more fun than a person who has nothing good to say about anything. Dale//

6/5/2011 11:53:44 AM Dating a non dog lover  

whoismyperfect
Tucson, AZ
56, joined May. 2011

I would never choose a man over my dogs. I am a package deal. A very good friend of mine did the opposite. She released her dog to an exhusband because of a new man in her life. Dog was confined to a laundry room while they were at work and the dog was better with th the ex amd their relationship became less tense as a result of no longer having the dog. However, having said that, her heart is heavy and she yearns for a pet that she knows she will never have while in this relationship, which of course is long term.
I will not make that sacrifice for all of the reasons already posted and that is what brings me to this forum, because ultimately I want to find a partner who is on the same page with me. I would ditch the guy.
I do not put pets and children in the same class, but a pet is yours and a part of you. Would u ditch your children for a partner. And those that have (and there r a few), that
speaks to their character. Ive
spoken my 5 cents and yes, I am very passionate about this. I dont get on here much for lack of time, but needed to respond on this one. Wish I had the time though. Have a great day everyone. Have u hugged ur pet today?

6/8/2011 1:47:49 PM Dating a non dog lover  
morena47
Phoenix, AZ
56, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from kokopelligal:
I can't even think in my life without my baby...sorry but my dog came first.

6/9/2011 11:23:10 AM Dating a non dog lover  
weller58
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,683)
New Britain, CT
63, joined Apr. 2011

nope he has to go. your stomach will be in knots every time the dog tries to befriend him. i can't stand people that my little dog tries to greet and they ignore her or push her away. not a good person who does not like dogs or animals for that matter. my little rat terrier will always come first over anyone who does not like her.

[Edited 6/9/2011 11:26:40 AM ]

6/9/2011 12:37:42 PM Dating a non dog lover  
lilwaya
Mercer, PA
54, joined Jun. 2011

Love me, love my pets. We're a set.

6/14/2011 3:04:42 AM Dating a non dog lover  

funnyfarm1234
Toledo, OH
45, joined Jun. 2011

Well take it from a dog lover that it really dosnt work. I was in a ten year relationship where I thought eventually his heart would open up to my dogs but it didn't happen. Having to put them up or us having to hang in another room really got to be old. Find an animal lover and be happy together!

6/14/2011 12:59:14 PM Dating a non dog lover  
stayc212
New Lenox, IL
38, joined May. 2011

Quote from kokopelligal:

Total deal breaker.

6/15/2011 1:22:22 AM Dating a non dog lover  
1nf1del
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,784)
Montrose, CO
45, joined Aug. 2010

Me and my dog are a package deal, my dog at 4 months!

Photobucket

Photobucket

6/15/2011 4:17:33 PM Dating a non dog lover  
wnnadance
Belle Plaine, KS
71, joined May. 2011

Quote from kokopelligal:

kick his butt to the curb. there are a lot of good men out there who love dogs too.

6/15/2011 4:41:44 PM Dating a non dog lover  
lilwaya
Mercer, PA
54, joined Jun. 2011

To me, people who don't like animals aren't trustworthy.

6/23/2011 11:01:34 AM Dating a non dog lover  

dougdenham
Austin, TX
48, joined Jun. 2011

Hey guys I'm new to all this but here we go. I hate the fact for some of you I have to love your dog. Like some people some dogs are just a$$holes. I train hunting dogs and what most people do with their dogs is just stupid. Most let their dogs train them. I blame dog park people for this foolishness. Blind leading the blind

6/28/2011 11:56:00 PM Dating a non dog lover  
localfall
Gainesville, FL
50, joined May. 2011

If I meet someone who does not respect life in general I will not date them.

If they do not love my babies it ain't happening

7/6/2011 4:36:17 AM Dating a non dog lover  
thickblkbarbie
Houston, TX
29, joined Jun. 2011

No...to me, that's like saying they don't like kids and they'll never have a child. I want another child one day AND I absolutely love my dog so they must love her too! I would go for being happy and comfortable. Good luck!!

7/6/2011 12:23:55 PM Dating a non dog lover  

greyhnd
Huntingburg, IN
61, joined Jan. 2007

At one time I had six greyhounds in my home. I dated a woman for a short time that loved the dogs, but was just overwhelmed by all of them following her around every time she set foot in the door. She never once said I should get rid of some of them, but it was too much for her to cope with. We parted on good terms and I didn't hold her decision against her.

I've also met women who just don't care for dogs and for that matter cats either. I don't spend much of time trying to get to know those people. They aren't bad people just because they don't like dogs, but for me to become involved with them they need to like my puppers.

7/10/2011 1:44:30 PM Dating a non dog lover  
exctbleboy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,646)
Gainesville, FL
51, joined Oct. 2009

Op dog gal .

"If you are a dog lover, could you be in a long term relationship with someone that would never have a dog? I'm this situation now and thinking about getting rid of him and being happy with my dog"

Keep the dog !

Does he have allergies ? Or is he really gay ? Only if the dog is really obnoxious could I not like it ..And it would have to try really hard .Now those lil heel nipping barkers ?

7/10/2011 10:23:02 PM Dating a non dog lover  
librachild53
Riverside, CA
59, joined May. 2011

thumbsdown::Get rid of the man, and keep the dog, it never works outs, Men that don't have pets
Don't know what it is to be with someone that does

Sorry about this

7/11/2011 2:15:54 AM Dating a non dog lover  

kasia_dreams
Hilliard, OH
29, joined Feb. 2011

Oh my goodness! I LOVE this group! All of your answers are perfect (with a few exceptions)

I'd never date someone who didn't love dogs, my babies aren't going ANYwhere. In fact, when I date a guy, he goes through the "doggy" test. I can usually tell from that first meeting how it's going to go, and my babies are EXCELLENT judges of character (dogs usually are!), so if they don't like him, neither do I! And if they love him... Well, then maybe he can stick around

And I have to say, I've never cried over losing a man, ever. But I've bawled my eyes out over the loss of my dog (I've had two that passed) my heart hurt so badly.

7/25/2011 5:13:44 AM Dating a non dog lover  

bitahunni
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,522)
Lawrenceville, GA
49, joined Jun. 2011

I know I'm not compatible with someone that doesn't want pets. My former husband didn't dislike pets but didn't care for them either. He made the rule that I could only have one pet at a time.

7/25/2011 1:26:13 PM Dating a non dog lover  
imsotired
Marion, OH
44, joined May. 2011

I've met a guy and we have been spending sometime together but I know that it will never become serious... he hates dogs. I'm ok with just being friend with this guy. I will never get rid of my dogs for a man.

7/26/2011 5:08:51 PM Dating a non dog lover  
laylainvests
Youngstown, OH
48, joined Jul. 2011

I would let my dog's be the judge- If they snarl- or stay away from him...then its bail out time for me!

They have that keen sense....may even save me from a heartbreak or headache!

Rather have the unconditonal love of my animals- Then a non-Animal Lover!

[Edited 7/26/2011 5:09:15 PM ]

8/7/2011 2:14:32 PM Dating a non dog lover  
summerskye_4
Raleigh, NC
66, joined Feb. 2011

That would never happen with me. Of course everyone has a right to like a pet or not. However, a person who doesn't like dogs would not be compatible with me as far as dating goes.

8/8/2011 4:46:56 PM Dating a non dog lover  

kerrybluedogmom
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,506)
Katy, TX
56, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from dougdenham:
Hey guys I'm new to all this but here we go. I hate the fact for some of you I have to love your dog. Like some people some dogs are just a$$holes. I train hunting dogs and what most people do with their dogs is just stupid. Most let their dogs train them. I blame dog park people for this foolishness. Blind leading the blind
Your buddies are probably puppy millers, back yard breeders and dog brokers. I feel sorry for the dogs you train. People with your mind set see dogs as mere livestock and not as a living breathing companion animal that offers unconditional love. Much more than you are capable of that is clearly obvious.

8/16/2011 8:15:35 AM Dating a non dog lover  
sage_sunhee
Bountiful, UT
27, joined Aug. 2011

NO way! It may sound mean but my pug is very important to me and if my other half hated dogs, that would be a big issue, it's funny cause my last ex hated pugs and liked only big dogs, he bought me a silver pug for my 20th birthday and after living with us, my ex fell in love and now wants to own his own pug lol My pug has a way of changing even the strongest critic.

8/16/2011 8:20:04 AM Dating a non dog lover  
sage_sunhee
Bountiful, UT
27, joined Aug. 2011

I see some answers on how if they met a potential spouse, they might get rid of a pet? I would never ask anyone to get rid of anything and if someone for some weird reason is so deathly against living with a dog, they have some mental issues, is dealing with a dog that bad?

8/17/2011 3:32:33 PM Dating a non dog lover  
br1ttneyspears
Long Island City, NY
38, joined Aug. 2011

8/25/2011 6:46:53 PM Dating a non dog lover  
jcmaine
Farmington, ME
36, joined May. 2011

so a person has to LOVE dogs for them to be acceptable? man I admire people that have so many options they can pick and choose minor issues as a deal breaker.

8/25/2011 6:47:23 PM Dating a non dog lover  
jcmaine
Farmington, ME
36, joined May. 2011

Quote from mmckee8806:
I have always made it clear to new guys in my life that my dog has been around for 8 years and he trumps them.

if you say it like that to them, im not surprised you are single

8/27/2011 2:31:49 PM Dating a non dog lover  

caviya
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,566)
Millsap, TX
58, joined Aug. 2008

If they don't love dogs and other animals, then it would be a waste of their time. My fur babies first!!

Love the Doberman, made me cry to see your pic with your baby. My 2 Beautiful wonderful Dobies dies 2009 from cancer at 10 years of age. I never have gotten over it, and never will!!