Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler megapersonals

We seek to help each boys and girls find out healthy strategies to deal with dating relationships and the pressure of breaking up. the villages florida hookups Their fantastic chat space is a enjoyable spot to obtain close friends and partners. But do take note relationship wants time , fantastic deal of time and bonding. amlatina The very best portion about this on line dating internet site is that 80% of its user base has a university degree.

skipthegames com

When you click the Chat Now link for a buddy, a dating chat box seems. sacramento senior dating He was an active poster in an LGBT Peloton Facebook group and would frequently get messages from single males. There is a higher female to male ratio, which suggests the daddies have lots of selections to opt for from, while it also indicates that competition could be fierce for the babies. rubmaps stanton Facebook Dating, an opt in function of the most important Facebook app, will start to tap into the content material customers are already generating across both Facebook and Instagram to boost its service.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/11/2010 4:49:12 PM Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian  
muldoon1959
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,041)
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Feb. 2008

(plagerized from another site)

10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.

7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!

6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."

3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove" Christianity.

2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1 - You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/14/2010 1:40:38 PM Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian  

sprawl4life
Lexington, SC
29, joined Aug. 2010

Since we are plagerizing I don't know if any of you have seen "religiolus" but number 8 refers to the trinity. A guy that played jeebus at an amusement park (just another way for christians to exploit money from fellow Christians) said the trinity was like water.
Liquid = the father
Gas = the son
Solid = the holy ghost
But when you think about it, it is still complete bullshit haha
Good post friend

12/14/2010 8:04:44 PM Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian  
tlk6
Carson City, NV
52, joined Dec. 2010

Awesome post. It is so nice to know that there really are people with functioning brains out there!!! I hope more people finally figure it out someday. Thank you for making my day.

12/15/2010 10:53:49 PM Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian  
blonderay123
Salt Lake City, UT
41, joined Nov. 2010

The whole Bible/Christianity idea is laughable from beginning to end. How anybody actually believes all that crap is beyond me.

2/11/2011 8:03:08 PM Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian  
tercium
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,255)
Hemet, CA
49, joined Nov. 2010

You'd be surprised how many non-religious people know their old and new testaments better than the churchy folk!

2/12/2011 10:13:31 PM Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian  

torisdad
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,637)
Louisville, KY
49, joined Nov. 2008

2/13/2011 7:56:06 AM Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian  
logic49
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from tercium:
You'd be surprised how many non-religious people know their old and new testaments better than the church folk!

you're right about that.

reading the bible was what started me on the road to atheism.
even when i was a kid i couldn't understand how a 'loving' god would send you to hell
for not believing in him, at the same time supporting murder,slavery,child abuse
,rape,etc. i thought this sounded like a cruel and self-centered son of a b*tch.

when i ask other believers about this, they tap danced around the issue and came up with some ratioalation that was less believable then what the bible actually said.and always ended their explanation by saying 'god works in mysterious ways and we have to trust him.
after many years of trying to make some kind of sense of this bull shit (cause i really did want to believe)i finally came to the realization that it was all a load of crap.

2/15/2011 12:08:51 AM Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian  
queenofhearts61
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,962)
Seymour, IN
72, joined Mar. 2007

It took me almost as many years to shake off religion as the years I believed. I agree that when I took the time to study the bybull and christianity, I ended up finding it made even less sense than the IDEA in my mind of what it was about. Most people who say they believe in the bybull and their religion do not even know the ends and outs of what this is all about. They have no idea what they worship. They are taught, as stated here before, from birth not to question just believe.

Good post.

[Edited 2/15/2011 12:10:50 AM ]

6/18/2011 10:36:58 AM Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian  
diane832
Union City, MI
65, joined May. 2011

I, an unbeliever, have read the Bybull through 5 times and my Bybull thumping brother has never read it through.
I am a member of Mensa. Most mensans are unnelievers, we don't need an invisible entity upon which to blame natural disasters as the ancients did.

7/19/2011 6:56:12 PM Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

OP (((((((((excelent post)))))))))

7/19/2011 7:28:11 PM Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

numbers 1 and 10 are my picks.

7/19/2011 8:12:55 PM Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian