Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal com login

Private MBA Coach would like to share a couple of thoughts about how this new strain may impact the MBA application cycle and your MBA degree plans. iowa city personals Software program Analyst Jordan Minor definitely just desires to use his fancy Northwestern University journalism degree to write about video games. HER is a single of the world s greatest dating apps for LGBTQ+ girls and queer folks. omegle tv ban One particular point that can assist ease the stress of first dates is to have a couple of ideas of what to do when you ask for an in person date.

mega personales

Your conversation must be exciting in order for you to get their consideration. craigslist muscle shoals al Beth, on the net dating can be such an ordeal but also an incredible delight. I wasn t interested in meeting dozens of single men. badoo ladies Eric Silverberg, CEO of Scruff, a dating app for gay men, didn t think my strategy was also sensible.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/16/2008 10:23:21 AM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
haunted_fall
Napanee, ON
51, joined Feb. 2008

I have been interested in the dating game for many years and male female realations for many years. I have found there are no single woman in Ontario. Women are attached somehow to their ex and or other guys on their plate. Ontario woman have many guys lined up for them and involved with them by the time they are in their teens. Women pretend to be single when they are really attached. The attached women does not have anything to offer that single women would or should. I've never found a single woman in Ontario yet.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/16/2008 5:36:20 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
shyredhead
Guelph, ON
56, joined Jun. 2007

Hey! If I wasn't single, I wouldn't be here!

2/16/2008 9:29:05 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  

londen
Ingersoll, ON
67, joined Jan. 2008

Every person has attachments, it doesn't matter if they are male or female. If they are single, they can still have attachments to their parents, or adult children, or grandchildren. We form attachments to the community that we live in, the neighbourhood and our pets.
If we did not have attachments we would be a sociopathic personality. The number of attachments that a person has may be a measure of the capacity to love others.

2/17/2008 7:00:06 AM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
shy54butterfly
Kitchener, ON
64, joined Jan. 2008

Good morning,Well said Londen,I am in Kitchener,and single.I have both female and male friends.I am hoping to meet a nice guy to get to know,and date,with possiabilities of more.Have a great day.

2/17/2008 12:56:29 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
anok
Toronto, ON
66, joined Dec. 2007

That's why Ashley Madison dating is doing really well. If anyone is not familiar with them, they are a dating site for married men and women who want to have an affair. A.M. sets up your husband or wife, unbeknownst to you, with a date. They are very expensive. They apparently will be placing ads on the TTC and other public places in Toronto.
All these dating sites do good business because they get lots of repeat customers. Who hasn't been on one site or another over time...married or very single?
Yup there are lots of un-single men on these sites...guess they are too cheap to put out the big bucks for Ashley Madison. They can get it for free on these dating sites.

I have fun posting on these dating sites and it's just another 'gadget' to waste some time on from the day to day routine.
These dating sites, especially the ones in my price range-FREE, seem to draw a lot of shady people and shut-ins with mega issues and Rxs.

MY comments are strictly from my own experiences and no reference to anybody in particular, and no dating site in particular.

2/17/2008 2:01:52 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  

crazyeyeangell2
Oshawa, ON
44, joined Feb. 2008

well i guess i can t totall agree with there not being any single women in ontario cause i know lot im single male in oshawa

2/19/2008 9:28:13 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
simbasfriend
St Catharines, ON
43, joined Feb. 2008

Just to let you know, there are plenty of single women in Ontario. I happen to be one of them. What I am finding though is that there are so many single people (men and women) who do not know how to go about finding each other.

Most single women I know are not comfortable picking up people in a bar and yet are not willing to look on a site like this.

2/20/2008 10:04:45 AM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
haunted_fall
Napanee, ON
51, joined Feb. 2008

I wanted to clarify that the Ontario women I'm talking about, are attached in the context of romance, marrage, dating, sex, friends with benefits and any other label one wishes to give it in the dating game department.

I have been on www.plentyoffish.com which is suppose to be primarly a dating site and have found that it is really just a free version of Ashley Madison. Also all the dating site scammers seem to hang out on www.plentyoffish.com.

www.plentyoffish.com has many rules to use their site, but they don't apply to female members. I guess that's because there are 20 guys to 1 female on www.plentyoffish.com and they want to keep the female members, no matter how bad, to keep the males interested to join and stay awhile.

I'm 41 and I have'nt found a single woman who was really single yet. They have all had excuses and or made excuses for me, when they were really attached and pretending to be single and or they were in denial that they were attached.

2/21/2008 4:48:10 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  

londen
Ingersoll, ON
67, joined Jan. 2008

I am sorry that your experience has been so terrible. I know that there are lots of single women. Have your tried to widen your search on this site. Look at your profile, is it coming across as negative or pessimistic. If your profile was a woman's , would you contact her. Send short notes to all of the woman who turn up on your search, not just one or two. Remember you should not be judging someone by a 2 x 2 picture.

If you don't think you will find someone then you won't!

2/23/2008 12:04:33 AM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
rickbfun
Whitby, ON
40, joined Feb. 2008

maybe its because your not showing your face
whos going to respond to a faceless person?

2/23/2008 7:54:30 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
sandrajane
Keswick, ON
59, joined Jan. 2008

I agree with Rick - time to post ur pic

2/23/2008 10:32:58 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
wanturluv
Kingston, ON
52, joined Dec. 2007

Hey! Down here!! I'm a single woman in Ontario and the only attachment I have is to my daughter who, by the way, is grown and out of the house. I happen to have a few single friends as well. I also happen to know quite a few of the women from around the Kingston area who are on POF that indeed are single. So, I'm really not sure where you're looking, or what exactly you're looking for ....but we're out here. Keep looking!

On a side note, some people prefer not to post a picture for many different reasons...not all of them underhanded. Personally, I find people terribly judgemental when it comes to looks.... I am a good looking woman (so I've been told ) but I am completely unphotogenic. So I'd rather someone look at my profile and be interested in who I am and what my interests are rather than judge me on a lousy picture. JMO.

2/24/2008 8:09:30 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
gardenladee
Niagara Falls, ON
61, joined Feb. 2008

it makes me wonder where you have been looking.lol...trust me...there are lots of single women in ontario..i being one of them...best of luck to u..

2/25/2008 9:36:04 AM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
haunted_fall
Napanee, ON
51, joined Feb. 2008

To answer the questions about where I've been looking.

I'm 41 years old and I've looked everywhere including, in person, bars, dances, dating sites, chat rooms, pool halls, the street, the malls, etc.

I have also heard testimonials in person from other Ontario guys and their findings have been the same as mine.

Once a guy starts to correspond with an Ontario women, then all there are is excuses. The women are usually attached and pretending to be single and can't even go for a coffee or talk on the phone. Others are business only and expect money to be paid to them.

If all the women who are attached and pretending to be single and or already has too many guys on their plate and looking for more were removed from dating sites. I wonder how many women would be left?

2/25/2008 3:55:18 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
gardenladee
Niagara Falls, ON
61, joined Feb. 2008

its sad to think that people are dishonest on these sites..and i can speak from personal experience i have met these types....i for one believe in total honesty...starting with the fact that i am single and hoping to find someone for a relationship....i wish u all the best...dont get down over these dishonest woman...because there are some honest ones out there...at least i hope there are..take care

6/25/2008 5:50:12 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
haunted_fall
Napanee, ON
51, joined Feb. 2008

There are still no single women in Ontario... at least in my view.

6/27/2008 12:41:10 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
evileddy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,652)
Ottawa, ON
44, joined Jan. 2008

Every single female I have talked to on here has someone they are dating.

it's sad.

6/29/2008 4:45:58 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  

seadollar
Toronto, ON
49, joined Mar. 2008

You are very correct...all single women in Ontario have 3 o4 four men that they are actually screwing regularly...it's all a lot of smoke...they pretend to be single to make them feel normal abd that it is okay to do what they are doing....so they are all loooking to trade up ...certainly not down...ha ha ha

6/29/2008 8:47:31 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
yldmommy
Tillsonburg, ON
50, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from seadollar:
You are very correct...all single women in Ontario have 3 o4 four men that they are actually screwing regularly...it's all a lot of smoke...they pretend to be single to make them feel normal abd that it is okay to do what they are doing....so they are all loooking to trade up ...certainly not down...ha ha ha

this is the most rediculous thing I have heard in a long time!!!
No single woman in Ontario?????what a f**kin' retarded statement!

6/29/2008 8:57:30 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  

seadollar
Toronto, ON
49, joined Mar. 2008

Ha ha ha ha ha....look at you...you are a beautiful woman...and you are actually going to ask any man in here from Ontario to believe that you don't have 3 or 4 men chasing you almost each and every day of the week...and if by chance you don't I suspect it's only because "the one" with the cash and the Brad Pitt looks hasn't made you an offer at the grocery store....ha ha ha ha

6/29/2008 10:13:40 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
yldmommy
Tillsonburg, ON
50, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from seadollar:
Ha ha ha ha ha....look at you...you are a beautiful woman...and you are actually going to ask any man in here from Ontario to believe that you don't have 3 or 4 men chasing you almost each and every day of the week...and if by chance you don't I suspect it's only because "the one" with the cash and the Brad Pitt looks hasn't made you an offer at the grocery store....ha ha ha ha

#1. I am NOT a beautiful woman.........I have no man...none!! I am a single mom of a 4 yr old what man wants that!
and FYI I don't go for the "Brad Pitt looks" or for the one with cash!!?? are you kidding me.. I can suport myself (thank you very much)I do not need a man to "support " me, and not looking for that
I have no man "chasing me"as you put it...It makes me so mad that men assume these things ....why??
there are ALOT of single ladies in ontario.....just like anywhere else JMO

6/29/2008 10:31:30 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  

seadollar
Toronto, ON
49, joined Mar. 2008

It's very very hard to believe that you do not have men asking you out on dates ...even in your location in Ontario...I suspect that the ones asking just don't measure upto what you may have had with your ex......I must tell you that i see it all the time...beautiful single women on all of these web sites lookin'......and when you do speak to them they already have a steady man whom they occasionally go out with and have sex with...so they like you really aren't looking very hard...as you have an in house male always at the standby. Why not tell the last time you had sex with a man...and do try to be honest ...just about the time....smile

6/30/2008 10:41:35 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
yldmommy
Tillsonburg, ON
50, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from seadollar:
It's very very hard to believe that you do not have men asking you out on dates ...even in your location in Ontario...I suspect that the ones asking just don't measure upto what you may have had with your ex......I must tell you that i see it all the time...beautiful single women on all of these web sites lookin'......and when you do speak to them they already have a steady man whom they occasionally go out with and have sex with...so they like you really aren't looking very hard...as you have an in house male always at the standby. Why not tell the last time you had sex with a man...and do try to be honest ...just about the time....smile

I can see why you are single when you have this opinion of woman!
I DO NOT have a man that I have occasional sex with??!! thats just wrong!!and who has a man on the "standby"....??? who have you been talking to to get this opinion??
and asking "why not tell the last time you had sex with a man"???? why....for your information for me it has been 2 yrs ...what does that have to do with anything????????
you need to really get some help ....and educated on EVERYTHING!JMO

7/6/2008 12:56:42 AM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
traveller64
Cambridge, ON
53, joined Nov. 2007

I'd like to be on standby...hey I am a manho..

7/13/2008 6:20:24 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
justpeak
Oshawa, ON
72, joined Feb. 2008

i'M IN AGREEMENT WITH Haunted Fall 'I am on Lava and in the Intimate section there are women asking to meet single attached men and groups, but when you answer thier profile ,they are looking for along term relationship, with a attached man , what are they going to do move in with the married couple What the hell are they looking for, because I sure don't know , you are driving us men Please let us know before we end up taking a header off the CN TowerI know you are allow to change your minds , But make the Damm thing up, is all that we ask you to do so that we may live in peace and give you the loving that you want

7/18/2008 2:50:22 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
simplysarcastic
Barrie, ON
53, joined Jul. 2008

I have to say that maybe it isn't the women that are the issue. Perhaps some males are bitter and looking at all of us with the same tunnel vision.

If we have children then of course we are attached in some way to their father. I think my ex is awesome but that certainly doesn't make me unavailable.

Also, and I am sure some women would agree, if we are uninterested, we may try and be nice by making up a reason rather than saying, hey...you aren't my type.

Guys, take a look in the mirror before pointing fingers.

I love men but I also will not settle just to be with one.

7/20/2008 9:17:12 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
krystle1506
Scarborough, ON
30, joined Jul. 2008

Im single lol Toronto Ontario it kinda sucks too

7/20/2008 9:49:48 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  

seadollar
Toronto, ON
49, joined Mar. 2008

My God you call age 21 as single???/you must be crazy...you aren't single you are just a single 21 year old....there is a great difference...you aren't really ready to expect grown men to consider you as dating material...maybe a 20 yr old guy would be a nice date for ya...ha ha ha

7/20/2008 9:52:09 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
dude431
Kinmount, ON
55, joined Jun. 2008

i'd date her

7/28/2008 11:48:04 AM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
shygirl33
St Catharines, ON
44, joined Sep. 2007

Well i've been single for a long time, and it is hard for me to find someone besides going online and i dont go to bars how else would i find someone?

8/7/2008 10:08:07 AM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  

technoir
East York, ON
41, joined Jul. 2008

THERE ARE PLENTY OF SINGLE WOMEN IN ONTARIO.
ITS JUST THAT NONE OF THEM ARE ON THIS WEBSITE.

9/10/2008 4:51:26 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
darbie59
Whitby, ON
58, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from haunted_fall:
I have been interested in the dating game for many years and male female realations for many years. I have found there are no single woman in Ontario. Women are attached somehow to their ex and or other guys on their plate. Ontario woman have many guys lined up for them and involved with them by the time they are in their teens. Women pretend to be single when they are really attached. The attached women does not have anything to offer that single women would or should. I've never found a single woman in Ontario yet.

hey I am single, I am very single, I have not spouce, no ex, no friends with benifits no nothing. I am a widow with 2 boys so maybe that makes me not single. But i do know i go to be alone and wake up alone. Is that single.

9/24/2008 3:15:35 AM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
vision4u
Thunder Bay, ON
64, joined Mar. 2008

argh...I take special interest in your comment. I have yet to find the man of my dreams. Just because you are not "it" doesn't mean this site doesn't work. It simply means you and I have not found our life partner...our soul mate. Perhaps you should come off the `high`horse just a tad. hugs.
`Sea Dollar....this is for you

[Edited 9/24/2008 3:17:00 AM ]

9/24/2008 5:02:17 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  

cdnsweetie
Cornwall, ON
54, joined Mar. 2008

There are many single women in Ontario. I being one of them. I have found through many online dating sites that the men out there are looking for one thing and one thing only. Maybe that's why they are still single. There are many women out there that are looking for a long term relationship. When you get contacted by certain gentlement wanting sex, it kind of turns you off all guys because you figure that's what they are looking for too. I've clearly stated on my profile that I am tried of meeting guys that like to play games. Seems like their are so many game players out there. I'm not into going to the bars to meet someone. I stick with the online websites but come across the same thing over and over again.

One reason why you may not be having luck on this website is because you don't have a picture posted. I know I can't speak for all women but myself, I'd prefer to speak with someone that has posted their picture. The way I look at it, if they can't post their picture, they obviously have something to hide. Who wants to get involved with someone that is hiding something?

Just my two cents worth.

10/7/2008 8:58:03 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  

heathertrinnity
Kitchener, ON
39, joined Jan. 2008

I must admit I am kind of laughing at this topic as I read through it... no single women in Ontario...

Well, like many others have said, I am single.. and last time I looked I was still in Ontario..

ah, but that means I have 4 guys I'm sleeping with right now... hmmm... could you at least tell me where they are hiding at my place cause it's not the bed...

Truth is, your frustrated that people don't see you as "Brad Pitt" and you hide your pic for that reason, otherwise what do you have to lose? My pic is right there, and as you can see I'm not a fashion model.

Very one will look at your pic to decide if they are going to contact you... so get a really good one done for posting.

Your profile isn't the best one out there, might want to fix it up a bit, say something about yourself (hobbies, family, etc.) not that my profile is all that great either...

The unfortunate thing about your post here is you have upset all the single women in Ontario and surrounding area, which isn't going to help your luck any.

Many of you out there may not agree with my post here, but hey, I'm only trying to give feedback that might help you out. It would at least be a better approach then insulting all the single women in Ontario...

10/9/2008 7:43:09 AM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
brigid13
London, ON
56, joined Sep. 2008

I find this post rather funny.... especially considering I have emailed several men from this site... 5 from Ontario, and one from California because I liked his post. The only one who even read my email (and yes, he replied) was the one from California. I don't think it is just the women who are "playing games"... both genders do it.
BB

10/9/2008 12:13:48 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
rei60
Cambridge, ON
57, joined Oct. 2008

My friend, today I found my dream girl in Ontario and in this site.

I wish you luck!

10/9/2008 2:19:26 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  

carislove
Thornhill, ON
38, joined Feb. 2008

I DID MY HOMEWORK!
i would say these sites some of them rarely are for real
while tha others are semi kinda real yet realy picky
dats why i want tha real deal and i make sure they really are real
so dont feel bad alot of us other guys go through tha same thing
girls lie too

10/13/2008 10:49:40 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
feeldgoal
London, ON
38, joined Oct. 2008

i read the original post.
read a couple replies and no one gets the point. i totaly agree eith the OP.

every girl ive ever talked to has guys "on her plate" just friends, or whatever is bs. they talk, they flirt they date. there are NO single girls end of story.

i mean, if you are a guy looking for something serrious. you would be talking to a girl you like. focused on her.

but u are just another mouse that cat is toying with.

i know guys do it too. but at least they brag about it instead of pretend its something that it is not

10/20/2008 4:20:01 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
59_love
North York, ON
43, joined Oct. 2008

Sure there are lots of single women in Ontario ....but the problem is its the ones that no one wants !

10/20/2008 6:09:37 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
farmall49
Palmerston, ON
39, joined Feb. 2008

i think there are a lot of good women in Ontario i have just not found them or they are working and dont have time for men and some men give the rest a bad name and it makes it hard for the rest of the nice men to get a women to give us a chance

11/17/2008 2:40:51 AM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
tracy1963
Dryden, ON
54, joined Nov. 2008

I totally agree with you. With an attitude like that most reading his posts would agree I'm sure. And yes I'm a single woman in Ontario.

11/17/2008 2:42:54 AM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
tracy1963
Dryden, ON
54, joined Nov. 2008

I'm a single woman in Ontario.

11/17/2008 2:46:06 AM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
tracy1963
Dryden, ON
54, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from yldmommy:
#1. I am NOT a beautiful woman.........I have no man...none!! I am a single mom of a 4 yr old what man wants that!
and FYI I don't go for the "Brad Pitt looks" or for the one with cash!!?? are you kidding me.. I can suport myself (thank you very much)I do not need a man to "support " me, and not looking for that
I have no man "chasing me"as you put it...It makes me so mad that men assume these things ....why??
there are ALOT of single ladies in ontario.....just like anywhere else JMO

I totally agree with you. As well who would want to date a person with an attitude such as that. Not me thats forsure.

11/17/2008 2:54:44 AM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
tracy1963
Dryden, ON
54, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from seadollar:

Where do you get off assumeing that ALL women have 3 or 4 men they are screwing!

I for one DO NOT. Never have , never will.

With an attitude like you have your bound to be single the rest of your life.

[Edited 11/17/2008 2:59:21 AM ]

11/17/2008 3:03:36 AM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
tracy1963
Dryden, ON
54, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from feeldgoal:
i read the original post.
read a couple replies and no one gets the point. i totaly agree eith the OP.

every girl ive ever talked to has guys "on her plate" just friends, or whatever is bs. they talk, they flirt they date. there are NO single girls end of story.

i mean, if you are a guy looking for something serrious. you would be talking to a girl you like. focused on her.

but u are just another mouse that cat is toying with.

i know guys do it too. but at least they brag about it instead of pretend its something that it is not

Exactly guys do it too! And you think its ok because you BRAG about it.

11/17/2008 3:05:44 AM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
tracy1963
Dryden, ON
54, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from farmall49:
i think there are a lot of good women in Ontario i have just not found them or they are working and dont have time for men and some men give the rest a bad name and it makes it hard for the rest of the nice men to get a women to give us a chance

I agree as well some women give the decent ones a bad name. So all we can do is weed out the bad.

11/21/2008 8:20:31 PM I find there are no single women in Ontario.  
lala1966
Mississauga, ON
51, joined Sep. 2008

I'd have to disagree! I've been single for a while and have visited here and other sites. Maybe it's you that isn't ready, that maybe has an attachment issue?